Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes

Thu May 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Farther and farther she went, Moonie's dim spiritual sense finally puttering out as he lost track of her. "…Voi." Thankfully, he could tell that she was going in a particular direction, and Moonie was able to tell what that direction was. But it was only the best estimate that he could make, and eventually he floated onto the wrong path. At last, the Moon Iramasha was forced to pause, his body straightening out from its relaxed position. "…?" He tilted his head at the animal, his tail curling up behind him.

He could feel bloodlust off the creature. He could feel a range of negative, forward-thinking emotions from it. It made him grin at the creature, his body hardening a bit, wondering if it wanted to fight. "…" But then it bared its teeth at him. His grin pulled back more skin, greeting back. His nose told him the rest; it smelled fiercely of that woman who he had kept from toppling off the top of that summit. This creature seemed to have more wits about it than that El Ragna individual. But it made one mistake.

It made it a race.

Moonie's body touched down on the ground, and when he moved towards it, he could feel it slowing down for him. At length, he increased his speed, trying to catch up with the creature… but then it burst out in speed again. "…" Moonie toyed with the idea for a bit, moving faster to get closer to the creature, feeling it get farther away from him.

"VOI!" He finally let out, tired of playing games. They were close to Ulv's residence that she had set up now, but Moonie had no idea of knowing that. With both arms, he thrust off the ground, rising high up into the air. "…Cahahahaha…." He laughed, looking down at his target. Tilting his head, he spun his body over, rotating with his stomach facing the sky. Gravity began to take over, his weight increasing as black flames surged from his palms in a circling stream. Moonie's body shot outwards like a rocket, before coming to a stop just before the beast…

And then Moonie's arms latched out, gripping into its fur as he rapidly decreased his weight. "CahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" He let out, hanging on for dear life to this massive creature, bouncing up and down as it moved. Who knew how the beast would react to its latest attachment. For Moonie, this was more than fair. If he was going to be toyed with, he would find out exactly why the toying was necessary. Passive-aggressiveness was just not the Moon man's style.

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The Wolf wasn't making it a race, more trying to lead Moonie to a place without him getting lost. But it seemed he was in the mood to do strange things, as that was exactly what he did. It was close enough to Ulv's house that she could hear him whooping. Coming out, to see him messing with her Wolf, she despawned it, causing it to simply pop out of existence, and then look at Moonie. What he was doing, she had no idea, but he certainly didn't seem like he was in a hurry to come back into the house and get food, despite most of it being done.

"Hey! Can Guy! Food is on the table!" she shouted, and then muttered to herself. "I just realized I don't know his name..." she then shook her head and looked up at Moonie for a few more seconds, before heading back into the house to finish up with the cooking. She would certainly ask what he was doing with her Wolf, but that was for later. Moonie was here now, so dinner would soon begin. While finishing up and nibbling on some bits, she thought about The Wind, and what it meant to her.

Laying the table out with a buffet style, enough food to feed a dozen people, she took a seat, and waited for Moonie. The strange, and yet interesting man that she wouldn't mind meeting many times...

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:39 am

Moonie managed to hold onto the wolf creation for a few moments, before she let it go. The Moon Iramasha landed on his back, looking up at the woman above him. "Voi, where'd it go?" He asked her, looking this way and that. "…Can guy?" He questioned aloud, before shaking his head. Some people say the weirdest things. Moonie decided, laying there as she turned around to go back into the house. …Was she talking about me? His brain finally clicked, and then Moonie popped his legs up, giving a small hop as he righted himself. "Voi! I have a name. Just nobody can say it right. Boss James just calls me Moonie." He informed her, walking into her home.

…Houses. As always, that itch went into his back. Moonie had been raised and grown up on the moon. By himself. He did not handle enclosed spaces well, on any level. A good cave was about the best he could tolerate comfortably. Then there were the plates, and the table. That weird platform thing that they put the things that went inside of their mouths on. Maybe. He could not be certain, at this point. "…Vooooooi…" Moonie was at odds, his arms folding in front of his body. Boss James had tried to tell him some things about eating inside of a house. Of course, he had explained this to Moonie while they were inside of a house. Moonie tried hard to remember what it was that he said to do in a house, because Boss James had gotten extremely upset the last time he had tried eating in one.

"……………… Voi. How do I eat in a house?" He finally asked her, having been unable to remember what it was that James had said. All he could remember is that he was not supposed to levitate all of the material on top of the… 'table' thing and draw it into his mouth like he did most of his meals. "…………" Moonie felt awkward and uncomfortable. These were not emotions the man was used to. Why is this place so small? A nagging part of his animalistic brain was telling him to just destroy it, give them some space. The only real indication of this was the fact that the dog ears on Moonie's head had folded over, and his tail had gone half-raised, as if preparing to deal with some kind of unfortunate situation.

Moonie… sort of logically understood there was nothing to be afraid of. But he could not bring himself to overcome that basic fear of enclosed spaces…

giveup

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

"Well it's not a name I know, so I can't really call it you, can I? Moonie is cute, but I'd like a pop at your real name. I am good at repeating pronunciation after I hear it. Couldn't do it for the life in me if I just read it, but hearing it is just mimicry. And Mirja did mimicry really well, so we do also" Ulv then look him inside. And from his reaction and general Man Of The Mountains look, Ulv guessed he wasn't in houses very often. And this small log cabin that Mirja built herself for relaxing in the Tundra of Norway, probably also was not so great.

"How do you....I guess the same way you eat normally? I honestly don't think there is anything different to eating in a house or, say, a cafe. So just whatever you are happy with" she told him, sitting down to tuck into the food in front of her. She had chased down a deer a few days ago, and cooked what was left of it now. So there was plenty of venison, along with other assorted meats, some vegetables, and snack food to nibble on. Ulv didn't banquet lightly when a guy was rumbling, after all.
"So, you climb mountains while weighing as much as a truck filled with smaller trucks because you like a challenge? Or is it a daily ritual thing? I was up there partially to talk to the Big Guy, and partially to help a friend with this grav-vest she made. It really works, and I am gonna get the full set for when I go swimming next. Something more liberating about swimming than just running. I love the fullness of the world around me. It makes me mad I don't have water powers....or, any powers to be honest"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Moonie paused for a moment, looking at her. He shrugged his shoulders. "Mjesec Võrgukliendid. That's what I picked." He told her, hinting at the fact that he was not raised by… anybody. Mah-JHES-ic, VORE-guk-LY-en-DID. The name popped off Moonie's tongue like fireworks, rolling his shoulders back and forth as they walked into Ulv's home. Something Moonie did not mention is the simple fact that, well… He was not used to any person actually calling him by his name. Even if Ulv could pronounce it… he would not respond to it like a normal person would. He would be profoundly interested in why someone was using the word… but he would not think that it actually indicated him. Because he had never had anyone else refer to him that way.

"…Voooooi." Moonie really, really wanted to just eat the way he wanted to. But he was actively stopping himself. The mental lock that James had put into his head in this regard was rather strong. Moonie lifted up both hands, before pointing his hands out. "Ca… ha." He laughed awkwardly, still uncomfortable from how small this space was. While his eyes were closed, he let his energy out, his teeth clamped hard. He was not used to using his energy in this manner, apparently. In reality, he was just not used to using it at this small of a scale.

Moonie's mouth slowly opened, the purple forming around the food as Moonie then lowered his arms, before half of some platters and entire others, the ones Moonie was unable to wrap around properly, floated up in the air. Well, it was more like they were being dragged… like an object falling. Except for that they were falling towards Moonie's face.

Moonie's mouth opened wide at that point, his hunger momentarily overcoming his discomfort… as whole piles of food began pouring into his mouth. His cheeks burst out… and the remaining food began stacking itself against his face, right there in Ulv's kitchen. None of it fell on the floor or made a mess, though.

"Ca-b-alasiewrHGA!" Moonie let out, snapping his fingers as a tremendous swallowing noise echoed out from his body, the foot going down his throat in a great big lump. "Caaaaaaaah… haaaa…" Moonie's hands lowered onto his knees, lightly shaking his head back and forth. "…Voi? Voi. Voi, voi voi." Moonie seemed to be thinking, his mind overwhelmed by… something.

Sweetness, tartness, heat, sweet, dry, tang. Sensations were pouring up and down Moonie's tongue and throat, and he was absolutely taken aback. Moonie's hands grasped at more and more of the food, slowly at first… and then faster, slightly. He did not quite absorb it like a vacuum, but he did seem to consume entire handfuls all at once. His whole body was shaking lightly as he did so. This is crazy! Moonie thought, not really understanding how the cooked food worked. While someone whose primary diet was dirt and stone would certainly be surprised by such treats, Moonie seemed to tackle them with gumption, chomping the last bit down. The purple then focused back to his face, his mouth opening wide as the various small scraps and… bones went into his mouth. He did not seem to… care.

"Voi. It's the Way of the Fist." He finally answered her question about his mountain climbing, having come out of the dazed-ish state that the cooked and prepared food had put him in. One part of him wanted more, wanted to experience more. Another part, a small, small, insignificant part of the Moon Iramasha's mind, said that that stuff was weird and uncomfortable and different. That was the part of Moonie's brain that did not work so good.

"Ca… ha." Moonie actively laughed at her comment about swimming. For him, it was like someone telling him they liked to turn into a rocket ship and shoot on up to Pluto. "Boss James has powers like that." He told her, before walking back over to her door. "…He does seem to enjoy them. I don't like them." Moonie explained, in his brutish way. One hand gripped onto the doorknob, opening it wide again.

"Voi. I'm going to show you how I eat. That house's really small. I doubt you'll have much more than that. At least, enough to feed me." He told her, before taking a few steps outside. The question was, would Ulv follow? Or would she try to claim that there was enough food in her kitchen to satisfy the Moon Iramasha?

Either way, she would be in for quite a show.

giveup

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:26 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Well, this guy really was an interesting person. The name was quite the twister. First part not terrible, second part decidedly Russian sounding and so probably wouldn't ever be used. Next was his reaction to the food. Sure, lifting all the plates up like that and eating them all at once would not do the taste and favours at all, since the overwhelming rush would ruin the individual texture and explode into what could be heaven or hell, depending on the person. And then finally, he announced that he climbed mountains due to the way of the fist. Ulv's eyes lit up at that one, loving to steal any martial arts she could get her hands on.

Taking large bites of her food to get something down her, she got up and followed Moonie outside, thinking over his name.
"Mjesec. Kind of like Majestic, huh? Which, from what I have seen of you, is certainly a name that fits. I can quite honestly say I have never seen a person eat quite like that. To be fair, I haven't seen people do half the things you have done. And you do it with such panache as well. Seeing Henrex repeat your deeds, I'd just click my tongue and roll my eyes at yet another one of his things in a seemingly unending supply of things. But you've got this, flare to you, that makes you really interesting" Ulv gave a broad grin, and then nodded and looked back at the cabin.

"It is small. I just made it as a retreat to get away from the bustle of life. My biggest house is a...uh...crater, now. But I have others, and a nice cafe as well. Lovely little thing, many times the size of this cabin. This cabin was made by hand, and so just has essentials. Shower, bedroom, kitchen. What you ate is what I got, but my cafe has enough food to feed hundreds of people. So that might go a slightly longer way towards satiating you" she then stood and watched. Way of the Fist could come later. She was interested in how he ate, right now.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Moonie's mouth was twisted in a smile as he said 'the Way of the Fist'. To be perfectly blunt, this philosophy was not even his own style of fighting. He had that as well, and things which could be learned from it… but the Way of the Fist most certainly was not that. Trying to repeat his name made Moonie cross his arms, his gaze turning up to the sky. Making such a big deal out of a name, I don't get it. Moonie nodded at when she said his eating habits were weird, but decided that his further demonstration would make it abundantly clear what words could not.

He did not know who this Henrex character was. He was not a name that Moonie associated with any individual who had ever made a direct blow against the side of his face. He tended to remember those individuals. "My Blast?' Moonie asked, holding out his hand as black flame, sizzling and surging about an inch around the limb. Moonie gazed at the flame for a moment, before letting it disperse. "Voi. I don't have a house or anything like that." Moonie told her, before the edge of his mouth raised into a smile. "Come and see." He told her, having noted how she did apparently care about this place.

Moonie's feet carried him outwards from her house, walking along the forest floor, his feet pressing into the ground as he continued to move. A crazed grin had appeared on his face, his golden locks billowing in the wind behind him as he finally came to a stop, several dozen meters away from her cabin. "CAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" Moonie's entire body shook, his shoulders shifting down, like a wild animal who had entered into the hunt. In many ways, this was similar. Some animals had to exhibit massive bursts of energy, in order to catch prey in order to gain more energy to replace it. In that manner, Moonie was extremely similar. Ulv would watch as Moonie's right fist drew itself back behind his head, his left knee falling onto the ground with a loud thud.

A final guttural yell left his body as he smashed his fist violently into the ground. A great pulsation of sheer force launched outwards, several nearby trees falling to the ground. The ground, for its part… was blown away. Moonie's left hand then came down just as hard as his right, following up his earlier blow. The ground shook from the force of the blow, as dirt that had been crushed by the resounding shockwaves finally came loose, beginning to be knocked away from Moonie's body. One final leap back, and Moonie lifted up his right leg into the sky. Putting his left hand on his thigh, he cackled loudly, his eyes completely filled with purpose. Weight surged through the lower half of his body, multiplying exponentially as he finally crushed his foot into the land before him.

The gravel shot up at last, several meters around Moonie's body completely knocked loose. Moonie's head then turned back, his eyes closing as purple energy surged outwards flooding around the land that had been obliterated and knocked around. The shards of dirt and land rose up into the sky, Moonie's mouth opening wide. His hair was also floating at this point, and the way it pointed towards his mouth would make it obvious what he was doing. For those several dozen meters of land in the circle around Moonie's body, it rose up into the air, flowing into Moonie's mouth. Finally, he was silenced, the tracts of land going into his mouth as Ulv would have to try not to get sucked in by the gravitational force he was emitting, if she had been standing anywhere near him. The gravitational pull was not enough to take in a whole person, but it was plenty to move the land around her, which could knock her down flat on her face.

Finally, Moonie's meal came to an end, his body standing there as his eyes glowed with power. The earth in the crater where he landed vibrated, first lightly, then harder, Moonie's mouth finally opening up wide as he put his head directly up into the sky. He could not even see the beautiful clouds through the rush of spiritual power consuming his body, as within his jaws a deep noise echoed through the trees.

"MOON GOD'S ROOOOOOAR!!"

With that cry, a flash of black energy slid up Moonie's entire body, finally culminating in his mouth as his cheeks bulged out, a great blast of pure energy surging out. His eyes faded, watching the two-hundred foot wide energy blast surge upwards into the air, the top of trees having their leaves ripped off, shards of wood falling down violently onto the ground where Moonie had made his meal. Bits of tree bark fell against his bare chest, falling down onto the ground as he breathed hard.

"Cahahaha…. And that… is how I eat."

giveup

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:07 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Well, this had certainly been an experience. Coming out to see how he ate, there was a lot of build up and some systemic disturbance before he started to create a strong gravitational field. Sucking in everything, Ulv created a Reiatsu platform in front of her and put her front foot on it as a stabilising mechanic. She had no idea why Soul Reapers didn't use this so much more, it was incredibly versatile. Bu then from behind her there was a crack, and she looked back in time to get smacked in the face by part of her Log cabin. It had been disturbed and weakened by the shaking ground, and now the sucking power that Moonie was bringing to the field had broken it entirely.

Recovering from getting smacked in the face by a huge log, Ulv stumbled to her feet as he did his roar, smashing the surrounding area to pieces. with it's power. Rubbing the back of her head from the pain, she gave Moonie a smile after it was all finished.
"Well, if that is how you eat, no wonder you have no house. I don't really have one either now. So, as long as you don't do that to my cafe, you can come around for dinner. Right now, I'm going to go to a doctor and see if that log broke anything. Not so much of a great knowledge of my body now I don't have my Territorial Tulpa. But I'll hit you up later, ok? You are definitely an interesting guy and having you as a friend would ensure I'd never get bored" Ulv giggled and waited for Moonie's reply, before heading off.

"And if that is what you eat, no wonder you think my food is good! Come to the cafe next time you are hungry! Snow, dirt, and logs generally don't make a great meal"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Moonie had not exactly meant to damage her cabin in any way… but if the structure was not strong enough to survive the pull of his hunger, then he was not that interested in it anyway. Moonie could not focus on much else, anyway, because of the meal that he was now rapidly consuming down his face hole. Once it had all settled down, he began breathing again, looking over at where she was standing.

"Voi, you're fine." He replied, cracking his head from the left side to the right side. He was thinking about how she had smacked into the side of a mountain after getting hit with that massive creature's 'reply'. If she could take that, but not that… certifiably small (in his eyes) hunk of wood impacting her, then Moonie could not think of any reason why that would be. "Get strong enough to where a log in the back of the head doesn't wind ya, then. Cahahahahahahaha!" Moonie laughed, tilting his head to the side. He could accept that there were people who felt the power of their souls through other mediums, such as cooking. Her food earlier was plenty evidence of that.

"Then we can fight. Then you can learn about the Way of the Fist." He told her with a wide-toothed grin, followed by a boisterous laugh. "…Voi, more of that food does sound really good, though." He told her as he plumped his behind down on the ground. To be honest, after a meal like that; he would be happy to get a few moments to rest. He raised his hand into the air, waving her off as Ulv headed off onto her own path, cackling away at her comment on what he ate…

giveup

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum