Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Site Newsletter Issues
Today at 1:28 am by Sage

» Tsubasa Unabara
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes
Yesterday at 9:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shin Adachi, The Houdini of Crime (W.I.P)
Yesterday at 8:29 am by Steiner Franz

» The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]
Yesterday at 7:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» The Forging [Stefan]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:00 pm by Gin

» Yuzu Kurosaki [APPROVED, 3-2++]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:16 pm by Shizuo

» [MAJOR UPDATES] Skill Sheet System: PUT THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOUR FINISHED AND ACCEPTED
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 pm by Sage

» Skill Sheets Guide [UPDATED: 2018/06/22]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Sage

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm by Rawk

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes   Thu May 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Farther and farther she went, Moonie's dim spiritual sense finally puttering out as he lost track of her. "…Voi." Thankfully, he could tell that she was going in a particular direction, and Moonie was able to tell what that direction was. But it was only the best estimate that he could make, and eventually he floated onto the wrong path. At last, the Moon Iramasha was forced to pause, his body straightening out from its relaxed position. "…?" He tilted his head at the animal, his tail curling up behind him.

He could feel bloodlust off the creature. He could feel a range of negative, forward-thinking emotions from it. It made him grin at the creature, his body hardening a bit, wondering if it wanted to fight. "…" But then it bared its teeth at him. His grin pulled back more skin, greeting back. His nose told him the rest; it smelled fiercely of that woman who he had kept from toppling off the top of that summit. This creature seemed to have more wits about it than that El Ragna individual. But it made one mistake.

It made it a race.

Moonie's body touched down on the ground, and when he moved towards it, he could feel it slowing down for him. At length, he increased his speed, trying to catch up with the creature… but then it burst out in speed again. "…" Moonie toyed with the idea for a bit, moving faster to get closer to the creature, feeling it get farther away from him.

"VOI!" He finally let out, tired of playing games. They were close to Ulv's residence that she had set up now, but Moonie had no idea of knowing that. With both arms, he thrust off the ground, rising high up into the air. "…Cahahahaha…." He laughed, looking down at his target. Tilting his head, he spun his body over, rotating with his stomach facing the sky. Gravity began to take over, his weight increasing as black flames surged from his palms in a circling stream. Moonie's body shot outwards like a rocket, before coming to a stop just before the beast…

And then Moonie's arms latched out, gripping into its fur as he rapidly decreased his weight. "CahahahAHAHAHAHAHAH YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" He let out, hanging on for dear life to this massive creature, bouncing up and down as it moved. Who knew how the beast would react to its latest attachment. For Moonie, this was more than fair. If he was going to be toyed with, he would find out exactly why the toying was necessary. Passive-aggressiveness was just not the Moon man's style.

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes   Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

The Wolf wasn't making it a race, more trying to lead Moonie to a place without him getting lost. But it seemed he was in the mood to do strange things, as that was exactly what he did. It was close enough to Ulv's house that she could hear him whooping. Coming out, to see him messing with her Wolf, she despawned it, causing it to simply pop out of existence, and then look at Moonie. What he was doing, she had no idea, but he certainly didn't seem like he was in a hurry to come back into the house and get food, despite most of it being done.

"Hey! Can Guy! Food is on the table!" she shouted, and then muttered to herself. "I just realized I don't know his name..." she then shook her head and looked up at Moonie for a few more seconds, before heading back into the house to finish up with the cooking. She would certainly ask what he was doing with her Wolf, but that was for later. Moonie was here now, so dinner would soon begin. While finishing up and nibbling on some bits, she thought about The Wind, and what it meant to her.

Laying the table out with a buffet style, enough food to feed a dozen people, she took a seat, and waited for Moonie. The strange, and yet interesting man that she wouldn't mind meeting many times...

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes   Yesterday at 8:39 am

Moonie managed to hold onto the wolf creation for a few moments, before she let it go. The Moon Iramasha landed on his back, looking up at the woman above him. "Voi, where'd it go?" He asked her, looking this way and that. "…Can guy?" He questioned aloud, before shaking his head. Some people say the weirdest things. Moonie decided, laying there as she turned around to go back into the house. …Was she talking about me? His brain finally clicked, and then Moonie popped his legs up, giving a small hop as he righted himself. "Voi! I have a name. Just nobody can say it right. Boss James just calls me Moonie." He informed her, walking into her home.

…Houses. As always, that itch went into his back. Moonie had been raised and grown up on the moon. By himself. He did not handle enclosed spaces well, on any level. A good cave was about the best he could tolerate comfortably. Then there were the plates, and the table. That weird platform thing that they put the things that went inside of their mouths on. Maybe. He could not be certain, at this point. "…Vooooooi…" Moonie was at odds, his arms folding in front of his body. Boss James had tried to tell him some things about eating inside of a house. Of course, he had explained this to Moonie while they were inside of a house. Moonie tried hard to remember what it was that he said to do in a house, because Boss James had gotten extremely upset the last time he had tried eating in one.

"……………… Voi. How do I eat in a house?" He finally asked her, having been unable to remember what it was that James had said. All he could remember is that he was not supposed to levitate all of the material on top of the… 'table' thing and draw it into his mouth like he did most of his meals. "…………" Moonie felt awkward and uncomfortable. These were not emotions the man was used to. Why is this place so small? A nagging part of his animalistic brain was telling him to just destroy it, give them some space. The only real indication of this was the fact that the dog ears on Moonie's head had folded over, and his tail had gone half-raised, as if preparing to deal with some kind of unfortunate situation.

Moonie… sort of logically understood there was nothing to be afraid of. But he could not bring himself to overcome that basic fear of enclosed spaces…

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes   Yesterday at 9:01 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

"Well it's not a name I know, so I can't really call it you, can I? Moonie is cute, but I'd like a pop at your real name. I am good at repeating pronunciation after I hear it. Couldn't do it for the life in me if I just read it, but hearing it is just mimicry. And Mirja did mimicry really well, so we do also" Ulv then look him inside. And from his reaction and general Man Of The Mountains look, Ulv guessed he wasn't in houses very often. And this small log cabin that Mirja built herself for relaxing in the Tundra of Norway, probably also was not so great.

"How do you....I guess the same way you eat normally? I honestly don't think there is anything different to eating in a house or, say, a cafe. So just whatever you are happy with" she told him, sitting down to tuck into the food in front of her. She had chased down a deer a few days ago, and cooked what was left of it now. So there was plenty of venison, along with other assorted meats, some vegetables, and snack food to nibble on. Ulv didn't banquet lightly when a guy was rumbling, after all.
"So, you climb mountains while weighing as much as a truck filled with smaller trucks because you like a challenge? Or is it a daily ritual thing? I was up there partially to talk to the Big Guy, and partially to help a friend with this grav-vest she made. It really works, and I am gonna get the full set for when I go swimming next. Something more liberating about swimming than just running. I love the fullness of the world around me. It makes me mad I don't have water powers....or, any powers to be honest"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3