Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Siegmund Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Siegmund Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Siegmund Empty Siegmund

Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE SUPERNATURAL HUMAN TEMPLATE

Spiritual Human Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

"Ubermensch."

» Name: Siegmund
» Titles: 'Dreadnought Class Ubermensch'
» Age: 500
» Gender: Male

» Affiliation/Rank: Mercenary; rogue.

» Physical Appearance Description:

The man simply known as Siegmund stands far above most at a towering 7'6 as a behemoth of un-aging human flesh. To call him human would be a gross understatement and overstatement, but rather the culmination of experimental research to create a super-human in a bygone era. His skin is pulled tightly power a powerful frame, bones and muscles prominent with every move- not that of a muscle engorged monster but a man even increased in height and width. His frame is that of the typical mesomorphic body style, enough muscle and height to fill it out without looking oddly tall or wide.

The man sports jet black hair usually done back with some type of promenade, a comb easily accessible enough to slick it back. However it is worth noting that the man seems to have some control over his hair appearance color and texture, at times being less course and brown. His eyes often are seen shifting from their natural brown to an ethereal and haunting glowing blue when activating his abilities. Small arcs of blue energy leaving an afterglow can be spotted when he chooses to commit himself to a martial encounter.

When it comes to the clothing of the ubermensch the man sports his black S.S. uniform from days of old. Not because he holds any allegiance to those ideologies anymore but because it is simply the only reminder of his past left. Being a man of his size it is often difficult to acquire new clothing so when not in the slick black leather of his uniform he usually is either completely nude or using rags for decency.

» Physical Appearance Image:

Spoiler:

I. Personality Traits

» Personality: (What is your character's personality like? This may be written in any way however it must be at minimum 2 paragraphs for it to be approved.)

I. Character History

» History (This is the section where you write out their history. They must be at least five paragraph's with four to five sentences each.)

I. Equipment

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Skills: (In this section you can list anything they can do from their general/will racial sheets. In addition to that, you can list non-power related feats they can do as well. Such as if they have a strong immune system, spiritual awareness, good battle skills or anything like that.)

I. Other Supernatural Abilities

» Powers: (Explain any sort of power your human might have through using Reiatsu. For instance, you could have a human who has the power over Fire or another human who can control energy blast. It's up to you where to go with this one. However, there is only a maxium of six powers.)

» Pure Abilities: (Feel free to put any abilities they might have from their powers. Such as if they had the power to generate, control and tame electricity? They would have abilities that could allow them endure harsh climates, boosted speed and things such as that.)

I. Sacred Release

» Sacred Release Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Shikai.)

» Sacred Release Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

I. Ascended Sacred State

» Ascended Sacred State Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when they release their spiritual power. This is essentially equivalent to a Shinigami's Bankai.)

» Ascended Sacred State Powers: (Does your human get any additional powers from this transformation? For instance, if you had the power to control Fire in your base, could you control heat and magma in this state? Or would you gain something else?)

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Physical Augmentation: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample: (Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE HUMAN APPLICATION

Siegmund JfH75kA
Siegmund H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum