Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Site Newsletter Issues
Today at 1:28 am by Sage

» Tsubasa Unabara
Yesterday at 12:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Keep Climbing, Shining Eyes
Yesterday at 9:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Shin Adachi, The Houdini of Crime (W.I.P)
Yesterday at 8:29 am by Steiner Franz

» The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]
Yesterday at 7:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» The Forging [Stefan]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:00 pm by Gin

» Yuzu Kurosaki [APPROVED, 3-2++]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:16 pm by Shizuo

» [MAJOR UPDATES] Skill Sheet System: PUT THIS IN YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOUR FINISHED AND ACCEPTED
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 pm by Sage

» Skill Sheets Guide [UPDATED: 2018/06/22]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Sage

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm by Rawk

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

Akane Nami, The Absence of Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MistahJay

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Akane Nami, The Absence of Light   Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Race Spec Here:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]
THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能
I. Basic Information

» Name: Akane
» Alias: Sweetheart, Red, Shiny, Sunshine
» Age: Apparent Age: 10
» Gender: Female

» Association: [What is this Shinigami associated with? A certain character? A selection of characters? A nation? An Organization? State their association and which characters they are tethered to]

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up]

» Appearance Image:

I. Personality

» Personality:

Rebellious

Entitled

Impatient

Passionate

Strong -Willed

I. History

» History:

"Mommy...?"

"Yes Akane, what's wrong sunshine?"

"I can't go to sleep... can you tell me a story..."

Surime giggled, and lifted Akane on her lap, "Would you like to here the one of Violet again?"

Akane nodded, as she nestled in the nook of Surime's arms to listen

"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful woman. Many people knew of her beauty and wanted to take her for themselves. She was tall, slender, with long black hair and glowing purple eyes. Decoraing her hair were multiple violet flowers that were pure white and soft, just as her skin. And just as her hair, her dress was long, black, flowy and graceful with each step she took."

"She sound like you mommy!"

Surime giggled again, "Yes, her and I shared a pretty similar look, but I assure you I was nothing like her." Surime stroked through Akane's hair and smiled as she continued the story. "Those who wanted her beauty would go to the ends of the world to find her and call her name, Violet~ Violet~ Petals and Eyes of Violet~. Share your beauty, share your grace, Violet~" she softly sang as she rocked Akane back and forth on her knees, but Akane was fighting her ability to fall asleep, as her eyes fixated on Surime as her story was told. "However, Violet chose not to answer their call. No matter how much they sang, how long they pleaded, how loud they cried. Violet resisted their temptation."

"Why was she tempted mommy?"

"She was told at a young age, a person would come to hold her and turn her back into her form as a radiant flower, but as she became of age, she realized she could control who could hold her and who was only there for her beauty."

Akane softly spoke "Woah... a flower that did not want to be picked...?"

Surime giggled "Exactly. In fact, she did not want to be picked so much, that when she ran away, she grew in the most harsh of lands so that no one could ever reach her, and if they did, she would sprout thorns as a defense. They would stick into anyone who tried to pick her as a reminder that she was not to be touched. However... there was one wielder who could deal with the thorns. He did not see the beauty in Violet, but only saw that a woman lost in a desert, and it would not survive for long on it's own. Without hesistation, he carried Violet for thousands of miles, himself falling over before she did, only to give her a home, to bathe her, and to protect her. Violet asked "Why would you harm yourself for me? You are by far the most foolish of all who tried." To which the man replied, "Beauty is not seen, it is made. I am here, not because you are beautiful, but because you will become beautiful."

"The man reached his hand to Violet's cheek", and as Surime spoke that line, she reached out to Akane and placed a flower in her hair, to tie back her bangs, "And within an instant, Violet smiled and faded into a bouquet of violets for the man to use. And rather than the man giving them away, he continued to water and plant them in garden dedicated only to her, so the world could see. Akane, as you become older, there will be people who will treat you like Violet, and only see you as a child and easy to control. I want you to be like Violet, Do not let anyone control who you are, and what you can become..." And within that phrasing, Akane sleepily nodded and fell asleep in Surime's arms.

Surime giggled as she whispered to herself just soft enough so that Akane could not pay attention, "I will tell you what my name means when you are older..."

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]
I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities:

Constant Release: Because she is created with the spirit of a zanpakuto's spirit, Akane can control how much of her power is released at a given time. Often times this means she can remain in her shikai state, regardless of how much strain it may put on her body. She does not need to have her blade out for this spike to occur, as she was "in charge" of Mitsuyo's shikai prior to her separation from his blade.

Mental Arsenal: Because she is a zanpakuto, she is a living weapon. Her body, and her thoughts control what type of weapons she can create at a given time. More often than not she will opt to utilize a sword for combat, however that is not the only form she can take up.

Living Weapon: Her body itself can change into a weapon if needed at anytime. She can also transform parts of her body to act like weaponry if needed, although this would be a far more risky attempt as she would be relying on her own physical strength rather than the weapon's capablities.
I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: She is her own zanpakuto, and manifests her own weaponry as needed. However to seem like she was on her own in her decision she calls it. 薔薇の棘 --Bara no toge (Thorns of the Rose)

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Herself.

» Inner World: N/A

» Zanpakutô Appearance: [What does your Shinigami's Zanpakutô look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: [Over the years, Shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section]
I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Banish the Shadows

» Shikai Release Action:

Usually within her appearance she wears some type of flower. Whether it be as a beret, hair clip, or on her eyepatch, she will pick away at one of the petals. As she picks away at the petal it flashes as a wave of bright white light and transforms into a blade. The only time this will be unique is in her training, where she wields two separate swords.

She has three shikai that are available to her, though because of her size, they can only be held for a certain amount of time depending on her size.

» Baby Akane: Shikai Appearance:

Akane actually ages downward, making her weaponry eject from her body, rather than being attached to/holding onto it. Because of the conservation of energy in this way, she can stay in this form for much longer than her other two forms. It would probably be able to outlast most other shikai durations in her tier, since she is sacrificing her own energy and placing it into her weaponry instead.

» Baby Akane: Shikai Abilities:

Laser Pointer~!:

As a half of Mitsuyo's original zanpakuto spirits, Akane's abilities had to deal with the total manipulation of the electromagentic light spectrum. However because she was young in her conception, Surime limited her control and was only tasked with the Infrared spectrum and visible light. With this form, she uses her predominant control of Infrared energy to aid her in combat. When her eyes are opened, she emits a nigh invisible beam of infra-red light onto what ever she is staring at. This beam does not have any attacking capablities and posses no damage on it's own. The laser will become visible when on a solid object, similar to a red laser. The effects of this laser over time are to feel like radiaton therapy, or Low Light Laser Therapy, which is a type of therapeutic technique that shines waves of Infra-red light on a person to relieve tension, stress, anxiety, and eventually cause sleep. As the battle progresses with the light on the opponent, they will begin to slowly loses their speed stats while at the same time increasing her own. The counter to this would be simply getting out of her field of vision, as the duration for the beam does not stack, and the speed debuff will be removed once out of sight from Akane rather rapidly.

Shady Friends:

Akane has 4 creatures that are recreated from the shadows around her. The forms then solidify into creatures that have no limbs, and no eyes, only mouths. These figures will automatically attack anything that Akane is gazing at and will not veer off of their pathing although some may take alternative routes to reach their target. The four friends are Bitz, Shiny, Zoom-Zoom and Heavy

» Teen Akane:

» Teen Akane: Shikai Abilities:

Matured Akane: Shikai Appearance:

When attending battle she ages significantly, taking on the appearance of a woman in her mid 20's. The rose that she usually carries, or wears in her hair, are now formed into an eye patch that covers her right eye. The rest of her appearance truly resembles Akane growing up, as her hair is still silver, her eyes are still red, and her skin is still very pale. Her left arm now bears a black piece of plate mail that covers from her bicep down to her hands. As for her blade, it is a short sword that resembles a rapier in style, although the blade itself resembled that of a broadsword. The hilt of the sword completely covers her hands, and takes the shape of a moon. The inside of the blade is white, while the cutting edge is vantablack, a shade of black so dark, that it deceives the eyes into believing that it is a void or a hole. The shade of black on her blade and arm is so dark, that when light shines on it, it absorbs the light itself.

» Matured Akane: Shikai Abilities:

Lets Use All of the Colors!:

Akane has the ability to absorb the shades and colors that come in contact with her blade. The color is then stored into her blade, and she can choose based on what's colors are on the blade, what color the world around them begins to shift to. Eventually, the color the world shifted into , will make the rest of all objects and attacks that are of the same shade invisible and obsolete.

So for example, if the color she were to store off of her blade was the color red, then abilities that are the shade of red would be absorbed into the world and removed upon them being fired. In addition to that, clothing, weaponry, and accessories that are red would vanish as well as they blend in with the world. Since blood would also be the color red, the world would absorb the blood from the cuts, making the wounds seem less severe than what they actually are. This state will be indicated by the flower petals on her eye in her shikai state.

In total she has 5 petals, and for each petal that drops off of the eye, represents the amount of turns this effect is active, when the final petal drops off, she will have to wait 5 more posts as the flower petals grow back. Additionally, she can not utilize the same color over an over again. Meaning if she used red the first time, she would have to switch to another color, and then after that switch she would able to return to red, so long as the conditions are met.

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Skill Sheet

[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills

Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained

General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills

Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills

Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF THE POST
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Akane Nami, The Absence of Light
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1