Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Yesterday at 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

» The Flower of Destruction, Hana Chikara [APPROVED, 0-5-]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123760 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]   Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:16 am

Song: Intuition (Vindata Remix) - By: Cambio Sun - Word Count: N/A

That aching pain that had accompanied him since his own death -- the blaze that had also taken the lives of the people that he loved -- it was what had made him come to an absolute despisal for the sheer concept of death, as well as an immense fear of it. Thus, for a while, Henrex went silent. He was mournful of Soke's coming death -- but he knew that he had to move past it. It was a bit cliche, but he knew that Soke wouldn't want that. He would want him to keep refining the ways of the ninja, passing the torch in his place.

Henrex knew that Soke wouldn't be around forever and that he would have to pass on. But, he would not be performing the act -- no, Soke had chosen to have his soul ascend into Heaven, and for the Shinigami, that meant becoming one with the Soul King himself. While he was vehemently against it, as he wished for Soke to live in the afterlife as he was -- but, regardless, he respected his master's wishes. It hurt him to do so, but he would allow his master to have the death and afterlife that he wished for.

Thus, breaking from his trance an coming back to reality, Henrex softly ran his hand through Arianda's hair as a gentle smile formed on his lips.

"I'd be more than happy to let you come with me next time, Arianda."

After a tight hug from Arianda, she soon leaped off his lap and sat in attention, ready to begin. Taking a moment to figure out how he would kick this session off, Henrex took a look around at the mansion.

"Before teaching you anything, you have to start thinking like a ninja. I want you to take a look around the mansion, and tell me the things that you think stand out -- structure and design, placement of objects, anything."

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]   Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda could only give Henrex a big Ari grin before Henrex posed to her to look around and see what she noticed around the room. The demon blinked for a few moments before she looked around. Arianda didn't exactly know how to think like a ninja. Would it be looking for areas to hide, things to use; stuff like that? She really had no clue. Sure, she had a few secret places that the demon had put into the house after she moved in, but, that was likely not what Henrex was talking about. So, the demon took a few more looks around before she started to think hard.

The ceiling of her mansion would be good to hide in. It was high up, and definitely had areas to hide in; the couch, the tv, any place that could be hidden behind. So, the demon finally stopped thinking to look around once more before her sight fixed on one of the parts of the ceiling; one that was quite shadowed and seemed to be good for hiding in. Or something of the sort.

"Uhm... perhaps that? Sorry Henny... I'm not to sure how to think like a ninja just yet I guess."

It was true, she didn't have the best clue of how to think like a ninja; but she at least knew that places to hide were likely ideal. So, after that, the demon took a look at Henrex; waiting for his input. After all, the student and teacher roles had been reversed. Now it was his turn to teach Ari. While Arianda wasn't the best when it came to knowing exactly how to ninja, she certainly could learn given time. And, well, Arianda definitely would need to learn some of the basics quite quickly. After all, this lovely little demon was willing to learn.

Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Song: Beautiful World - By: Code Lyoko OST (The Subdigitals) - Word Count: N/A

As Arianda turned her gaze and attention toward the ceiling, Henrex turned his head up, lifting off the ground for a moment to examine the tile, pressing upward as he took a peek into the ceiling, nodding lightly as he lowered to the ground. But, rather than comment, Henrex started to look around -- now looking at the residency through an entirely new perspective. Eventually, he settled on the remote for her TV, staring at it for a short time before he turned around to face Arianda again.

"Might be a bit unorthodox, but this could make for a quick throwing weapon or a kunai."

The moment he stopped speaking, he flung the remote toward her at Mach speeds. As she was likely to catch it, Henrex simply waited a few seconds before he started back toward her, taking a look around the mansion once more.

"A ninja's weapons are everything that exists. Adaptability is one of the greatest and most important skills that you can learn when it comes to ninjutsu. A pencil could be a useful makeshift shuriken. You could make an easy trap with a lightbulb by shattering it and spreading the glass around."

As he spoke, he pointed to the items he was mentioning that were placed around the mansion. Overall, the main point of this lesson was to give Arianda the ability to think more broadly and embrace a more creative side to combat. She needed that ability if she were to ever fully utilize these skills on the battlefield.

"Because of this, the ninja clan I was trained by developed the set of eighteen core skills to ninjutsu. I don't have the time to teach you all of them, but I can teach you some of it."

Smiling softly and drawing his sword, Henrex tapped into his power of manipulation his Zanpakuto, morphing the weapon into a moderately sized kusarigama.

"And I think one of the first things that we should start with should be kusarigama-jutsu. The art of the chain scythe."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]   Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

The demon could only blink as Henrex chucked her tv remote at her; which she caught rather gently. It controlled her TV, she didn't want it to break. Which is why she flicked Henrex's head while he was speaking, puffing up her cheeks a tiny bit. She definitely was still listening, and taking note of that, but, he coulda thrown her remote with a little bit less force than he did. She soon placed the remote back down next to the couch; where it should stay as it was a remote, not a kunai. Regardless, Ari listened to what Henrex was saying and took note of all the things she could use as weapons in her own household. It was definitely an odd concept, especially the whole "using a remote as a weapon" thing. Despite that, Arianda took note of it and put it to memory and made sure to keep it secure in her brain.

Soon enough, Henrex seemed to move onto more actual Ninjutsu, which caused the little demon to perk up a tiny bit more as he spoke. She was intrigued before, obviously, but Henrex moving onto Ninjutsu is what really grabbed Ari's attention. So, the demon looked at Henrex; but she was soon puzzled by why he could only teach her some of them.

"I have a feeling you don't have time because you need to do what you mentioned; which I still offered to come. Or is it something else, Henny...?"

The demon turned her head to the side, looking at Henrex as she was still a little puzzled but soon lost her puzzled expression when Henrex changed his Zanpakuto and spoke once more; about Kusarigama Jutsu. It was a good thing he said what that meant, otherwise Ari would be, to be honest, a little clueless about what he just said. However, The Angel of Conflict liked the idea of a chain scythe, so Arianda listened to Henrex, eventually taking her scissors out of her pocket, since she uses her powers of manipulation over the giant scissors to temporarily make them small, grows it to normal size, and lays it on her lap as she sat to listen to Henrex as he would explain the Art of the Chain Blade.

I Missed You Too [Private/Ask to Join Only] [Arianda/Henrex]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2