Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» WWE Efed
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by Siegharty

» Lost and Found
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyYesterday at 8:57 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] I_vote_lcapA Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] I_voting_barA Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] I_vote_lcapA Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] I_voting_barA Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131143 messages in 19907 subjects

A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:16 am

PUT TEXT HERE NERD

Coding By Lillian <3

[/code]
Back to top Go down
Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 11:18 am

PUT TEXT HERE NERD PUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERDPUT TEXT HERE NERD

Coding By Lillian <3

Code:
<center>
<center>
<div style="border-style: solid; border-width: 7px; width: 480px; border-radius: 20px; padding: 0px 0px 20px 0px; border-color: #000000; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/0KvCn2U.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; width=300px height=400px;">

<div style="border-style: solid; border-width: 2px; text-align: center; width: 270px; border-radius: 10px; border-color: #3b1768; padding: 0px 50px 5px 50px; background-color: #100023; margin-top: 650px; text-font: serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 2px 2px #000000;">

PUT TEXT HERE NERD

</div>
</div>
</center>

<center>
<div style="border-style: hidden hidden solid hidden; border-width: 1px; width: 200px;">
Coding By Lillian <3
</div>
</center>
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:40 pm

[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] 6EdIfMt

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<Center>[b][CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR][/b]

<center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #000; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #c90800; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
THE ROYAL ASTHAVON</div></center>
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 630px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/Jbaizzw.png?1'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #000; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Calypso[/b]

<Div style="font-size: 40px;">
ロイヤルデーモン</div>
[/center]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuc1N1uSeXI][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/176361150923931648/245227371798462464/6EdIfMt.png[/img][/url]
</div></div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

</DIV>
[size=13][b]Code By:[/b]
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/size]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:42 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:

<center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #000; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #c90800; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 630px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/deNeL8r.png?1'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #000; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]Enter Calypso[/b]

ロイヤルデーモン</div>
[/center]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuc1N1uSeXI][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/176361150923931648/245227371798462464/6EdIfMt.png[/img][/url]
</div></div>
<div style="font-family: calibri; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: 15px; line-height: 13px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #000; width: 510px; text-shadow: lightgrey  0px 1px 1px; text-align: JUSTIFY">Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

</DIV>
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][THEFROST][/url][/size]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:45 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:

<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 630px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/wva4ZU4.jpg?1'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

ロイヤルデーモン</div>
[/center]

</div></div>

</DIV>

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:53 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:

<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 630px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/pKgYhW9.png?1'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

ロイヤルデーモン</div>
[/center]

</div></div>

</DIV>

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Code:

<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="width: 480px; height: 630px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/MnYITJd.png?1'); margin-left: -10px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

ロイヤルデーモン</div>
[/center]

</div></div>

</DIV>

Sponsored content

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]   A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visualization of My Pain and Suffering [Lillian's Graphics Dump]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to: