Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
Yasuko Upgrade EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Yasuko Upgrade I_vote_lcapYasuko Upgrade I_voting_barYasuko Upgrade I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

Yasuko Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yasuko Upgrade Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yasuko Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Yasuko Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yasuko Upgrade   Yasuko Upgrade EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Yasuko Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Yasuko Ishikura
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19137-yasuko-ishikura-approved-5-5#123165

» Upgrading: Giving Yasuko her own powerset after being subjected to Dr.Hebi's experiments.

» Why:
The room was filled with purples and blacks and even gray's, the magnificent Doctor then embedded her with the "snake seal" allowing for him to have a mental connection with the female.

The room was filled with purples and blacks and even grays, Yasuko has experienced something deep within her subconcious..she discovered a single room that was filled with purples,blacks, and even grays, confused on what is happening Doctor Hebi's acknowledged her that her mind was being distored to the point of collapsing in on itself which would ultimately result in brain death. However he explains that "Rasuca" his son gave her soul a bit of a "push" which made her soul split in half..in order to fix this he explains about the room and its properties which ultimately leads to this "She must choose to take the power that the purple offers"

With great effort and a bit of help from Hebi's words she managed to escape and awake only to have a strange item around wrapped around her neck like a key-chain.

Maybe it's her powers? Who knows..but it does involve the power of Necromancy.

» Extra:
When i have Yasuko activate her powers for the first time her she'll take the appearance of a face claim that i will be claiming after the thread concludes with JJ.

Here are her current abilities she'll have when she releases into her form.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yasuko Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yasuko Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Yasuko Upgrade Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yasuko Upgrade   Yasuko Upgrade EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 10:41 pm

[adm]Approved.[/adm]

Yasuko Upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: