Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Broken and Reforged
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 8:14 pm by CPKallday

» Press Start ♠ Private, Mae
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 7:57 pm by Special Snowflake

» Questions Unanswered
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 6:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 6:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 3:54 pm by Mirja Eeola

» To Seek New Horizons
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Rawk

» To Improve Oneself [Solo]
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 3:23 pm by basswalker

» On the Shoulders of Giants [Closed]
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by Rawk

» A spicy meal
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  I_vote_lcapOperation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  I_voting_barOperation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  I_vote_lcapOperation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  I_voting_barOperation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2678 registered users
The newest registered user is Kenzaemon

Our users have posted a total of 128835 messages in 19637 subjects

Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]    Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 10:02 am

Thread Link:
Fuck This Shit Is Lame [1/6 Slots]

Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  JXV4tr0

OPERATION: HOLLOW
  • Operation Name: Hollow Stability
  • Mission Type: Purge
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Unknown
  • Who Can Join: Anyone.

• As feelings of instability arise in Shadow Fall, some of that friction spread to Hueco Mundo. There were reports of different types of defecting hollow gathering in the Forest of Menos. Therefore, Arrancar, Hollow and Demon's alike from Shadow Fall were called upon to deal with the small packet of hollows. And it appears that in the midst of this mission, The Primera Espada has reportedly come out of her reclusion.

Knightslaves (link)
    Bio-Warfare: Demon Transformations

Antagonist Goal

• Primary Task: Killing, tortuing or imprisoning anyone against Shadow Fall or the Royal Rule. Your free to torment them however you wish.

• Secondary Task: Find any information about who is organizing this.

• Third Task: Get to better know your Shadow Fall and royal brethen by threading with them

REWARDS

Platinum Hearts: You will receive 500 Platinum Points (it should be awesome points at the moment, but we are changing it to suit our EXP system)

Potential Equipment/Upgrades: Depending on the contents of the thread, you may be eligible for tier upgrades, skill upgrades or equipment gained among the pillaging/protecting. This is under the condition someone tries to actually go against Shadow Fall's wishes.

Nix Shraik
Veteran Member
Nix Shraik

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]    Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:42 am

Nize is in!!! ^w^

View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]    Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]  EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:46 pm

[adm]This mission is now deactivated.[/adm]

Operation: Hollow Stability [Arrancar/Hollow SF Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1