Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]

Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:17 am

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Ulv sat on a rock, and looked at Demonica as she spoke. She really had gone through a lot that Ulv couldn't relate to. Mirja went a different path to the Demon, although not one that was any less despairing.
"I can't talk about any of that, I am afraid. I....she....I? Fuck pronouns. The world collapsed around us early on and we never bothered to rebuild. We didn't have comrades to betray us, we didn't have a reason to use this power we had, and we certainly didn't have a usefulness. Our presence was tolerated at best, detested at worst. The one guy we thought was a friend, confessed his love one week and then treated us like a leper with some other horrible disease the next. I am driven to help people so much because I never helped myself. Ironically the same thing we gave Henrex shit for, but her deserved it. The bastard stole our Menos, and we will never forgive him for that" Ulv shook her head, and then got up.

Walking over to Demonica, she ran into a barrier designed clearly to keep out the Ulv. She felt it somewhat disrespectful of her power. Which, Demonica hadn't seen at all...hmm, ok time to break this thing probably. Recently Ulv had come to grips with everything that Mirja had left her. Encompassing the martial inheritance in it's entirety, Ulv was a force to be reckoned with, even without Mirja's strength. Despite the greatness of Echidna Project, Ulv was still weaker than Mirja. And so this lack was supplemented with power Mirja did not have. Pressing onto the ground with all her might, she absorbed the force through her leg, transferred it through her pelvis, and then lashed out with the other foot. It was like hitting someone with the whole planet. And Ulv was not above cheating, so she added in Breaching Heaven's Gate to the kick.

"One's power is not the core of their being! To sharpen strength alone leaves the body dull! True perfection can only be gained with another!"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica]

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 pm

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914
”You never bothered rebuilding. How would you know if another would be what one needed?!”

Demonica’s scorn was clear in her voice as the fist of Ulv came moving forward. It was as if those words Another had caused something to snap inside of the demoness. The ground practically turned magmatic as fissures ripped through the earth outwards. Wider and wider these cracks grew until everything within multiple miles of her was on the verge of breaking apart to rubble. Steam rose from her body as she looked forward at the girl in front of her. She hated the word another, why should she care about another being other than herself? Why should she care about the selfish, the wanton, the naive, the sly, the horrible, the gracious, the sinners, the saints, WHY SHOULD SHE CARE ABOUT ANY OF THEM?

As Ulv’s fist smashed into her barrier the demoness hadn’t bothered moving. The fist smashing headlong into a barrier that for all intents hadn’t moved other than a few minor fractures forming on it. It was simply that ulv was not strong enough to face the demoness before her. There was a gulf that had nothing to do with energy that separated them, it was simply skill that was the chasm that loomed between them. As demonica made a fist she had glanced forward at the girl that was standing right there, her words scathing as she said.

”How would you even begin to know, if you haven’t found out for yourself? Anyone can preach words, i can preach them too. Now you can shut it it’s my turn to preach.”

Demonica’s body didn’t simply disappear and reappear, her boundless strength was exerted as her feet sunk into the earth. The ground bore her titanic force as her body arced in a perfect linear motion, fist moving forward as it smashed into Ulv’s face with so much force that merely from the shockwave the ground exploded in their direct vicinity. It would merely turn into a flurry of body-blows. Each one having enough force that a burst of kinetic force would displace the air behind ulv as she continued to speak as her fists continued to pummel the girl.

”You say to hone myself by myself leads to dullness. Not everyone needs the companionship of another. For some they are not the tools that allow them to soar, but rather the chains that bind them and keep them from progressing. Can you say that you are who you are because of yourself, or because you were compelled by others? Can you say that anything you have gained is solely with your own two hands if you are constantly relying on another to motivate you to crest those peaks? How will you know if you were the one who can summon the winds and rain if you are constantly being pushed by something other than your own intitative, your own power, your own might and splendor? “

As she spoke her front foot stomped forth as she went into a lung like position. Her right fist smashing into the bottom of ulv’s jaw with a powerful uppercut. Her words were ferocious as she continued to speak. The force of her blows naturally wouldn’t be able to break her bones, or shatter ulv to a pulp. However the way they were done there was an immense amount of force behind them. Even a monster like ulv could be thrown like a leaf in the wind from it as she continued to speak.

” If you believe that anything you accomplish for the sake of another is truly your own then you are wrong. It doesn’t matter if your two hands can grasp the heavens, it doesn’t matter if you are unparalleled if that strength is not your own. Those are the thoughts of the naive who believe that such thing as companionship will let them weather the eternity that lingers before each and every one of us. If you believe that Ulv than not only to I laugh at you for your absurdity, I feel sorry for you. “

Demonica’s body straightened up as her eyes followed ulv, whether she stabilized, or fell on her back from the flurry of blows that had been pounded into her. The demoness taking a step forward as she took her time to make her way towards the girl. Fist in her open palm as she was cracking her knuckles. Still speaking.

” I feel sorry because you are not achieving the potential that you might have. Love, Companionship--both are things that are wonderful, and can make a person feel amazing when they achieve it, however they can also become the very things that hold you back. If they are not as powerful as you aren’t they a weakness to you? If you are not as strong as them, doesn’t that mean you are constantly in their shadow, weak and unable to contribute to them? “

She stopped in front of Ulv and exhaled. If the girl was on her back she’d crouch down her elbows resting on her knee’s as her hair made a perfect curtain, making it so ulv’s face could only see the face of demonica peering down at her. There was more than disinterest and gloom in her now. For better or worse ulv had roused the sleeping beast. And the beast had this to say.

”Before you help the world, help yourself. You ask why you cannot reach me? I have always helped myself. Even when the sky collapsed around me, I learned, and ultimately grew stronger still from it. If you wish to soar, do not do so on borrowed wings. Do you truly feel like you are compelled to help me, or is it simply you are filling the void that lingers here? “

Demonica paused and let her pale hand rest between ulv’s breasts without touching them, the tips of her fingers resting right above her beating heart.

’deep within your heart.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
[/quote]

The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:13 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Well, these negotiations had broken down. Ulv pondered making her Wolf for a moment to soak the blows while she retreated, but that one came to naught because it would not show her own flaming heart. And so she got punched. And reactive enzymes or no, it fucking hurt. She twisted and rolled with the punches, her flexibility and instictive understanding of close-quarter movement really paying for itself, but despite everything, there was only so much she could do against someone of Demonica's calibre. Nothing broke, so Demonica was definitely pulling her blows and just punching for the sake of it, but by the end of it, she was panting heavily, face bruised and nose dripping blood. But she was still upright, her balance wouldn't allow her to do something as mundane as fall over.

Clutching the hand that was pressed against her heart, Ulv gave a bloody smile. Even in this situation, her Tulpa found the brightness and filled her heart with it. The amber lights on her arms were glowing intensely now, like floodlights.
"Somewhere....between the two" Ulv told Demonica, taking in Demonica's feelings, and having the lights grow to a point they combusted, filling her entire body with a warm amber flame. "We met someone worth rebuilding for. And, then died before we could start the attempt. And now that I have done it, now that I am better, I look out to the world and I just, can't let other people fall to despair. And I can't let the fallen linger there. But, I am-" she felt a twinge of pain and groaned, leaning off to it.

In the meantime, while Ulv recovered, her flame would warm the surrounding area. To be embraced by it would be like the most comforting hug ever received. Warm and protective, it did nothing like the previous Tulpa, which uplifted and showed a greater path. This simply soothed the ragged edges of the past, brought a person closer to the light, and away form the dark. While her arms showed a person better paths, this flame illuminated them, so that the darkness wasn't so encroaching anymore.

"I am young. I want to help. I have the drive to help. And yet I don't know how to. I thought I could take my past experiences and share them. Tsubasa, and Jaeden. Ibiki and Rakki. Damion and Ci Lan Tsu. Caanan and, fuck it even Henrex if only because his whiny brat syndrome made me never want to be that ever. I had so many people around me, pushing me onwards, pulling me up to their heights, or in Caanan's case being a threat I needed to get better to beat. I made great strides forward, because I could see further than I ever thought possible, standing on the shoulders of giants. I would never have been who I was without them. So I thought other people also needed other people to help them. But, now I see maybe not in the same way as I did" Ulv then wobbled a bit, and collapsed on Demonica. As much as the barrage hadn't broken anything, it had shook her something horrid.

"I am not afraid of my power anymore, Demonica, but that is not such a good thing. Because now I and wielding it without thought. Now I want to help everyone without knowing how..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Flaming Fist Of Hope [Demonica] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:19 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

”Be unafraid of your powers is only half of the battle. “

Demonica’s words came as her hand withdrew from the spot infront of Ulv’s bossom, nestled between those twin peaks to press lightly against her sternum. Her eyes well, these studied the wolf as she raised her hand over her head. The very air began to distort as in that fist it seemed like the realm around them warped. It was not mundane power, this was real power--shimmering energy that was like a blinding sun before it guttered out with a motion of demonica’s hand.

”Because so long as you are moving blindly, so long as you seek to help others without truly knowing yourself. Not the you in the sense of your feelings, but the you in the sense of the path you seek to take, the power you seek to wield you will be simply stumbling within the dark, without a light to guide you through. “

Demonica smiled slightly before she turned from the girl named ulv. Her feet moving against the fragmented ground as she stared up at the sky beyond. Even if she was weary, and even if she had initially seemed depressed there still was a fire that slumbered within her. One that seemed to trump all else around her, even if she was weary she gave off the sensation that she could shoulder the heavens without collapsing. Even though the words that came from her mouth were cruel beyond belief.

”Ulv, only those who try to reach beyond their means will meet an unbefitting end. Mirja died because she thought she could save the world, and instead faded into obscurity. Her death, and in turn her life was rendered meaningless, because ultimately though we are different our actions are far more powerful than our words. “

She didn’t pause as she let her eyes follow the fragments in the earth. Each step slow and methodical before she stopped and spoke once more.

”The question is, are you going to continue to flail blindly in the dark, try to fix everyone simply because you think you know better? Or are you going to give your life meaning, and through that meaning flourish and achieve your goals? A torch in the depths of a cave will eventually gutter out and extinguish, however the splendor of the stars lasts for much, much longer. “

Demonica stopped speaking and glanced up at the clouds above. Waiting to hear what this girl had to say.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:18 am

The Flame Of Hope

Well, considering the violence a moment ago, Demonica was really nice, wasn't she? Even made Ulv laugh, which was quite the thing considering she was still battered and bruised from the beating a few moments ago.
"Hehehe, don't you find it hilarious that I am stumbling in the dark" she waved her flaming arms to emphasise the irony of it. "I was meant to be the bright light to lead people into the new paths, but instead I am just a child spinning around with a torch, trying to beat up the darkness by any means possible. Despite the beating, I am glad I ran into you early. I might have stumbled along with blithe desire had I not found you"

And then, still flaming with the bright, warm, Resolve Flame to lift both her heart and Demonica's, Ulv began to howl with laughter. Hysterical and mirthful, it could even be infectious if Demonica wasn't actively resisting being happy.
"Mirja? Save the world?" Some more laughing followed, as she tried to get her breath back. "Ohh, darling, Mirja didn't give a shit about the world. She died because of a series of events in which she was an idiot, and that series of events lead for you to be gifted with my fine posture~"

Finally managing to calm herself down, Ulv fell on a rock, and cycled Shen from her Dantian. Far from regeneration, it would help slowly recover the beating, over the course of a few hours.
"I am going to try give my life meaning. But, if helping people like this isn't the meaning that I need, then...I'm going to need some help from you to really know how to go about this. I want to help, I am going to help, and if I have to get a hand from everyone who I do help, and make it a two-way street, that is what I will do. I shall bring my light to everyone, extend a hand, and let them tell me, how they want help"

And so, Ulv, extended a warmly burning hand to Demonica, and smiled to her. Slightly ruined by the bruises and black eye she was sporting, but the idea was there.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:44 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

Demonica didn’t smile, but she did reward the girl by walking forward. As the girl was laughing, as the girl was howling at the world and speaking of something being ludicrous. Demonica’s toned muscles coiled around her flank, and she had tilted her head back and bashed it against her own. The force enough to cause the ground to shatter around them, for dust to rise as the demoness growled in a firm tone.

”Get a grip.”

Demonica didn’t let go of her, she simply gave the girl a squeeze. Uncharacteristic, given she was not a hugger, and she was definitely not one to show gooey lovely feelings. Instead demonica sighed and began speaking.

”I don’t think it’s funny, I think it’s a pity. You think that I’m being beliiterant towards you because you are doing things wrong? It’s instead because i want you to do things right. If I thought you were a waste, I’d simply let you stumble, crawl, writhe when you learn that what you are doing is not helping--but instead simply folly. There is a difference than stupid idealists who wish to bask in the glory they have done, and realists who are simply trying to make the world better. You, are the former--however i feel you can become the letter”

Demonica’s smile as faint, even as she quelled the waves of energy that thrashed against her, seeking to lighten her mood, and change how she interacted with the world. The Demoness seemed to not be as adverse towards touch as she had been before, but she simply just instead of thinking of this as touch, as warm and fuzzy interaction she instead thought of this like helping another person. Her words echoing as she spoke lightly.

”I think you can learn to help others, but do so while going in with a plan. You must continue to think about your actions. Mirja died because she was a idealist, and self destructed from her negligence, stupidity, and rash behavior, i think you can be different.”

Demonica had extricated herself from the hug, and rested her hand on ulv’s head--ruffling her hair as she said lightly with a bemused grin.

“So whats it going to be?”

[b]Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm

The Flame Of Hope

This Demonica really was a tacticle person, huh? Beating her up and now smashing Ulv with a headbutt after luring her into a false sense of security thinking that she was getting a hug. Hard as her bone structure was, and reactive enzymes abound, it still really hurt to take the hit, and her eyes blurred for a few moments before coming back into focus. Then Demonica spoke, and she spoke with great passion and conviction. Weither she had always been like this, or it was because she was being opened up by the Resolve Flame she was in intimate close quarters with, Ulv was unsure, but she really did speak well regardless.

"Sorry. I like, insulting myself and I never think that other people cared enough to dislike that tendency of mine. It is a great pity how she was born, how she lived, and how she died. I just find it amusing to think of Mirja trying to save the world..." she shook her head a bit and then focused on Demonica. "Literally, died from her own rash behaviour. If she hadn't absorbed Inami's energy like that, none of this would ever have happened. Only a fool like her could think of doing something like that"

Being let out of Demonica's hug, she stumbled to the ground and tried to focus on getting her barings back.
"To start with, I think it's going to be a concussion. But after that, I am going to be different. Not driven foolishly by the words of one woman that coincided with my desire. But, actually going to work with everyone I help, on truly helping them the best way I can. And, I can start with you. Tell me everything, that you've never told anyone else. I will be here, and I will listen, and I will comfort you if I can stay conscious long enough and not pass out from massive brain damage...Seriously, your head is like a giant slap of rock"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:58 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

”I’ll be there for you”

A word that she had sorely needed for so long, but hadn’t allowed herself to be accepting to. Honestly everyone, everything wanted something that they could rely on. Someone that they could confide in, something they could believe in. It was as much intrinsically apart of any nascent being as it was a psychological need that they all share. Demonica, was not an exception to the rule, she merely did an amazing job at hiding it--denying what she needs, and instead pushing forth the person she felt was best. However, as much as she talked about ulv needing to know what needed, as well as talking about how stumbling blindly wouldn’t do much, wasn’t she doing the same things? Stumbling blindly, groping through the dark for any sort of light? Demonica didn’t know, however seeing ulv state that even as she tried to get her bearings did far more than her energy had. Here she was, struggling to stand, to be coherent and yet she still was concerned--she still cared. That, was something that hit demonica far deeper, at a more meaningful level than her flowery words, or fancy powers.

”..maybe. . “

Demonica uncharacteristically walked forward, as if she was going to abandon the stumbling girl. Allow her to fight with her muddled brain as if it didn’t matter. As quiet as her footsteps were it would be easy to assume she simply had vanished--until arms coiled around ulvs waist and pulled her back, and downwards. Sure, the demoness was not an expert on the concussed, and the weary--but she still wasn’t completely out of touch. The soft motion brought ulv down to rest the back of her head against demonica’s sizable bust--an action that would be almost always considered near-sexual in nature except in this one. The gesture was not one of need, nor sexual desire, or even lust. There was a sense of openess, of soft kindness that reverberated hesistantly yes, hesitantly from the demoness. Her lips parted as that soft maybe seemed to entail something more, the demons arms lazily ensnaring ulv’s lower body as she too was at a slant, her eyes and head tilted back to glance at the sky.

”Maybe that is what i need, someone to talk to, someone to be there when no one else really has.”

She seemed to be stuck in pondry as she let a faint sigh escape her lips. Demonica wasn’t by any means a talker, never had been--never probably would be. She preferred using her fists and her drive to do battle to speak for her, and thus earned a rather startling reputation. However, right now she was trying this whole communicate your feelings thing. She had no clue how effective it would be, but it was worth trying to her nonetheless. Ulv who most likely was currently resting in demonica’s bosom would be able to hear each word that the demoness said, even though she seemed to be halting, unsure as if she wished to share the information that she wished to talk about. Even then though ,she did continue to speak as if reminiscing on the past.

”Originally life was easy, i had a purpose--a goal that is and i didn’t have to think about the bigger picture. It wasn’t really until i was jarred awake from that false idealism that i really was able to think about what I wanted to do, what I should do. It wasn’t a fun process, no infact it was a harsh one. “

Chuckling lightly, the demoness gave ulv’s waist a tender squeeze, hopefully conveying that she was simply reminiscing rather than trying to reprimand her again. The purely platonic actions of the demoness would be full of comradery. Demonica didn’t consider ulv a stranger, because she did somewhat like the strange, exuberant head-strong girl. Which was why she hoped that even if she spoke of herself, that it would ultimately be a lesson for ulv, a tool to learn from--rather than for her to comfort the demoness.

” Wandering, never quite fitting in anywhere does get old after awhile. Failing when you finally found your niche is even worse. That failure will live with me forever. I do not hate the one who caused me to fail, I merely hate myself for not being strong enough, or charismatic enough to protect the spot of serenity i had found. If I meet the one who brought my world crashing down around me, I will not meet them with scorn, but rather with a smile. I was too naive, too jaded--and it was a wake-up call that i sorely needed.”

Sighing softly, the demoness leaned forward, using the tip of ulvs forehead as a point to rest her chin as she glanced forward at the desolate landscape around them. She was calm, that is not trying to beat ulv up, not trying to berate her, or show her some manner in which she was wrong. Ulv genuinely wished to help, and even if she did not wish to be helped she was not going to turn away someone who so readily tried to reach her, with nothing but good intention. She may be a monster, but even she had feelings, and Ulv had managed to somewhat worm her way in.

” I see things much clearer now, now that i’ve once more lost everything. I was egotistical, i was brash, prideful, foolhardy and I thought that I could protect everything with the insufficient amount of power that I have. It’s a hard pill to swallow Ulv, it is a very Hard, very Bitter. Pill. To swallow. “

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:51 am

The Flame Of Hope

The scene was winding down and so her poorly controlled Resolve Flame was guttering and snuffed out entirely. Ulv was a sturdy woman and was exaggerating the concussion, but that didn't mean she didn't like the idea of snuggling into Demonica's breasts. They were the best pillows, and Niflhiem was unfortunately lacking in that area. Maybe when her Resolve Flame got to the point it manifested her will, she'd give her love a few extra cup sizes. But for now Ulv just did as she said she would and sat back to listen to Demonica tell her story.

In very vague, in-joke sentences, apparently. Ulv wanted to hear what she had gotten up to and what had driven her to this point but it was all really vague and just talking to herself, apparently. Still, even that seemed to be helping her so Ulv didn't gripe and just got as comfortable as she could on worlds best pillows. Demonica as pretty nicely stacked and there was fun squish that she could really get into.

"Having to come to terms with reality after living based on misguided thoughts of invincibility, and too much pride over your own power. That sounds very familiar, to be honest. But at the same time, as painful as it was, I am glad it happened. Because now I have the experience to know never to have those thoughts because they are messy and will bugger your life up in the long run. It hurt, I can understand that. It's a mindset that can get you killed" Ulv let out a soft laugh from that little injoke. "But you survived and now you can push forward with the understanding you have gathered from that. You know which mistakes to avoid, and you have me to lean on if you ever fall into despair because of those choices. The best part about this is that you can council others on how to avoid going the same path you have. The grandest of goals, to take your trauma and use it to aid others"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:01 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

Arrogance. . ., Was it truly a mistake to be arrogant? In their ambiguous position demonica listened to what ulv had to say. It was an interesting notion, one that she understood herself very well--that the things she did, or rather had done were out of this need or quest to belong. It was a conflictual thing, a need to have an identity that was divulged or valued by something external, something materialistic. In simplistic terms, you could say demonica was envious of comradery, of Kinship, of Familial bonds. It was very hard, being alone as long as she had warped a person, being alone and being called a monster could make them truly believe they were that thing. Demonica was not naive, she knew that she was a monster of cataclysmic proportions. Anything she touched would be shredded to bits, Without the protection of her barrier few beings could deal with the very real physical consequences of touching her.

Ulv was resting against her breasts--and at the same time wasn’t. It was a strange thing, the fact that even the tiniest of gaps between demonica and ulv had a thin barrier in place. One that was thin, and at the same time ate away at a good portion of her energy to actually maintain. It was the reason that demonica could headbutt ulv without her body shredding the girl, that the girl could rest upon her breasts and not feel like she was entangled in an endless sea of blades. However, even though they were not truly sharing in skinship due to the smallest barrier betwixt them, demonica felt maybe this was what it was like to have someone close, someone who didn’t need to be given something, or expected something from her. She found herself talking more, not because of a silly flame that had tried to stimulate her will, but of deeper, more heartfelt emotion.

”I don’t think that what I did was wrong, it was simply a different path to get where I am today. Paths, and on that same extension people, have very different manners of getting to the same end goal. To say that everything I did, everything I lost, and at that same token achieved was pointless is a very naive thing. I have learned and from that I have come out of it better, and yes as you said I survived it.

I don’t think that the notion is wrong though. Arrogance, is good in it’s own right, the timid will not progress. Naivity allows the weak to be hopeful, the young to still see something more than the cesspool that this world has become, and I should know, I was festering in it with the rest of the ilk that cause such issues. Ibiki was right, I truly can’t speak of protection, or ask for respect. I am just a monster hiding under the pretense of neccesity. That has to change. “

Demonica didn’t like being wrong, she liked being wrong and having to do something about it even less then the latter. She never deluded herself to think that she could be a hero, however she did think that she could make a difference. Be it tentatively step by step, or with great big leaps and bounds she felt that maybe it was possible. Maybe if she stretched herself, she could cease to conform to that irksome word of monster. However, the admission to change was easier than change itself, and thus she admitted she was wholly inadequate alone, and thus said a very unlikely set of words, that might never be repeated again as she watched the sky above.

”You will help me, Right?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum