Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Lost and Found
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyToday at 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

» Demon Maybe?
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm by darkfunnel

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 3:21 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] I_vote_lcapDo You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] I_voting_barDo You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] I_vote_lcapDo You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] I_voting_barDo You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130599 messages in 19842 subjects

Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Angry Charmander

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel]   Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 am

I have to be awake by myself now, huh?

The feeling of having to be out and about most of the time, with no Lux, nobody but herself, felt strange, completely unnatural... But relying on Lux wasn't healthy, she knew that very well, but... She couldn't just let it go... She decided to go somewhere much quieter, not a city, but a small suburban area, perched atop a fountain that dried up a good long while ago.

It's all still scary... I... I don't want to do this... But I have to, don't I?

The colorful eyes of the Danava stared off down a street, a gentle hum coming from her. It would sound haunting, being in the middle of the night, yet pleasant to listen to, as if a mourner using song as a release. The Danava's legs would begin dangling off the top of the fountain, head leaning back as she vocalized the nonsense song she was engaged with.

Back to top Go down
Cooking Spray
Cooking Spray

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] Left_bar_bleue93900/99999Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] Empty_bar_bleue  (93900/99999)
Tiers:

Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel]   Do You Know Yourself? [Calypso/Angel] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:24 am

The Mechanical Guardian

Angel