Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique]

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Advent Of Fury

Ulv Auber

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] 6EdIfMt

Solomon Islands. What was it about this place, of all places, that attracted Ulv? She could remember the meeting with the Queen, and could remember the...ahem, session, they had. She'd never had it quite so nice. It was usually dicks and cocks and occasionally tentacles. unless you count tormenting Ceal, but then Ceal and Mirja never really had sex. Just, hot bdsm sessions together where the girl looked so nice towards the end of it. A perfectly blue-haired maid girl~ Maybe the woman here would be able to help Ulv, with her Reiatsu. Something happened a short while ago, some mining in her inner world, and now boom. She was super again. Not quite Mirja level, maybe there was some atrophy involved, but still powerful.

And still fast, as she realised, darting across the lands. Fast enough to shatter every bone in her body, if she was not in her Echidna Project body.The increase burst of energy had fed it amazingly, and she felt so powerful. Like going toe-to-toe with Typhoon Project was no big thing anymore. Mmmm, wouldn't that be a sight? To watch Typhoon break apart under her hands, after being such a shit to her before.

Landing on the Islands, Ulv decided to put revenge to one side, and walked up to the balance, a large bag of Chinese food by her side. Enough to feed a half dozen people, but Ulv got hungry with a body like this.
"Hello? Anyone order Chinese? Because if so, I am going to make your day. I have Chinese. Here to bare good news and all. That's life. Sometimes, there is just Chinese" Ulv smiled, mimicking how Mirja announced herself so long ago, but with a positive tilt to it. With a smile and a spin rather than sadness that there was not Chinese.

And also Reiatsu that could be felt from any point of the Solomon Islands...but, why knock when you could hit the door with a damned Artillery Shell.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty Re: Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique]

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:46 pm

CYNG | THE SOLOMON SOVEREIGN

Chinese was, in its own little way, a word which held some level of meaning for Cyng, beyond the conventional. For Cyng, it was a reference to a moment quite a long while ago, something the guards of her residence wouldn't be forgetting just because a year elapsed. They might remember the moment better than Cyng, and hearing the bellowing once more definitely served to recall it. That, and maybe the massive spiritual energy pressing down on the islands.

"What a pleasant surprise; I was actually in the mood for Chinese. I didn't anticipate this Island Nation to have such a speedy chinese-delivery service, though."

The Sovereign peered over her manor's balcony, a physically robust girl delivering the pleasant news some distance away. Her quip offered some sarcasm, but to a degree genuine excitement for what might presumably be free food. Free was usually good, which is why "free" is ever rarely free. Not that Cyng was particularly worried; it wasn't as if this appearance was an accident, after all; that's the thing about Cyng. As ephemeral and mysterious as others might perceive her and her actions to be, being around her often yielded some happy occasions. This one in particular was an event which Cyng had patiently awaited.

"However, I hadn't ordered chinese food just yet. So who, at the doorstep of this King, has acted with such benevolence? It's not very proper of me to invite a person without even knowing their name--their new name, rather--after all; who knows, you could be a vampire aiming for my porcelain neck!"

With such a greeting, Cyng's smile curved into a mischievous smirk, her chin resting on her elbow and as always demonstrating her impeccable memory and amusement.

END POST | THE WHITE RIDER

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty Re: Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique]

Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

This King. Well, that didn't work. Did not work at all. Ulv shook her head at that and darted up to the balcony where she was stood. A warm feeling billowed from her, like the kiss of a spring sun after a harsh winter. With a warm smile and a very comforting aura of self, she handed the food to Cyng and leaned back, shaking her head.
"That's not good. What are we going to go about that. Do you understand the lacking cognitive capacity of people these days? Calling yourself King is going to get the Feminists riled up again, Social Justice Warriors are going to take to the message boards, and people are going to question your gender and there will be explosive rants about assuming your gender. You could have avoided this, but you chose to call yourself a King. So the consequences are on you"

Ulv let out a mock sigh, and then flicked eye eyes back to the woman. There was certainly a lot more to her than met the eye, and Mirja's meeting of her barely scratched the surface of what she was. That question would be unanswered for a long time.
"I'm Ulv Auber. And don't worry, I have a girlfriend so I am not here for any part of your body. Porcelain or otherwise" Ulv then unconsciously reached a hand to her neck and stroked the collar there. "And, extra-relationship position on ownership is also been taken..." she smiled sheepishly. Her Empathic Heart Of Fire probed the woman, but not too deeply, only to see what kind of emotions she was feeling on the surface. She didn't want the woman's deep life story or most hidden of secrets after all. She was just being curious.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:01 pm

"Oh dear, that may be quite the problem. But a bit of healthy debate about their King means all focus is on me--and what better way to keep the attention at the top? Controversy means the people become critical thinkers. I suppose as the King it's only in my noble duties to take these burdens, however; the consequences are rightfully on me, and woe is I."

Cyng tilted her head back with the back of her palm held to her forehead in an exaggerated manner, afterward resetting to her usual amused smile and dignified body posture. Cyng gratefully took the food and started walking back into her quarters, her head turning back a bit as if to beckon Ulv to follow behind.

"Ulv Auber? A beautiful name, gracefully simple and straight to the point. I think it suits you very well."

The woman set the chinese food on the table, taking the cartons out herself and setting them out. A bit of a whisper escaped her, something about "a wonderful selection", followed by Cyng's tongue glossing her lips in excitement. She stopped as Ulv kept talking, interrupting her dialogue with a small quip, a musical giggle intonating her words.

"A shame, I was under the impression that you'd give this King a bit of hope, but a King need also be understanding. You're not Mirja, after all; just a bit of you, somewhere inside perhaps, but you are also a very different individual yourself, in many ways."

It was only when Ulv finished her piece that, as rare as the occasion was, Cyng's perpetual smile dropped a bit. It was something about Ulv's words and gestures that might have someone assume a bit of jealousy if they just looked at her, but Ulv's Empathic Heart of Fire would find that it wasn't envy Cyng was feeling as the girl touched her collar. It was, through and through, a sense of concern, even a bit of pity.

"Ulv, your collar makes me believe that you have profound loyalty to your beloved. I just wonder how much of that loyalty is reciprocated."

It was at this point that Cyng turned back around from Ulv, continuing to sort the chinese food out on the table, her movements seeming a bit more solemn now. If the girl continued to expect her, she'd find a tinge of guilt in Cyng, like she knew something, but it evidently wasn't something to discuss unless probed out a bit.

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:27 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"You'd think that, but it will rapidly devolve into 'You cousin-fucking faggot troglodyte, go choke on your father's dick' and other creative internet insults. Trolls will come from the woodworks and ask 'u mad?' and it will just be a flame war. Social Justice Warriors and Feminists rarely stay coherent for any length of time to be worth a dam" she shook her head playfully, and then cocked an eyebrow. She knew Ulv was Mirja in a heartbeat, despite nothing really telling her that. And more interestingly, were the emotions. Concern and pity for how Ulv felt about Mistress Inami, and then a bit of guilt, even. This...well.

"I already know Inami doesn't feel the same. I am working towards giving her the right set of feelings, but until then I shall take everything that is her negativity, and bash it on the rocks, until I can fill her up again and she can know peace" Ulv then span a gale inside herself, reducing her weight to nothing so she would make no sound while she walked up behind Cyng and her hands would start to...get frisky. A teasing, tormenting play about the woman's body to push her into the realms of loss. Where she had lost control of the situation. Sure, she was the kind of woman who was pressing and domineering when she held the reigns, but how would things go when those reigns were snatched from her?

"So, anything you want to tell me, Cyng? Anything that you might have done in the past that left you feeling...I dunno, guilty, towards me or to Mirja who came before me. Feel free to answer whenever you like. I'll just keep having fun with you until I get the answers I want"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:49 pm

Cyng finished setting the table and gestured to one of the seats for Ulv to sit down, the whole time Ulv was speaking only serving to expand what Ulv would know to be feelings of worry, until the very end, at which point instead what seemed to fill Cyng's heart was a sense of content, even a tinge of happiness and hopefulness when Ulv discussed giving Inami some peace.

"That is very nice to hear, Ulv. An admirable conviction in you, such that I feel there may be nothing to worry about for you and Inami."

It was at the end of her dialogue that Cyng felt Ulv's hand carress her as she drew closer. In response, Cyng's hands moved to hold Ulv's, but she didn't provide resistance to the large girl's forcefulness. Rather, as Cyng turned around to face Ulv instead, the King wriggled her fingers and intertwined them with Ulv's. Cyng drew closer to Ulv as well, resting her chin on the woman's shooulder, their difference in height making this a possible and comfortable position. The emerald-eyed woman spoke in a calm whisper into Ulv's ear.

"You seem to be a woman of amazing resolve. Moreso than I remember. A lot of love in you, too, and there truly isn't enough of that to go around. I feel like that would warrant you a reward."

As Cyng spoke these words with her body intertwined with Ulv's, the moisture of her breath glossed Ulv's ear and neck like a faint tickle. And in tandem with her words of reward, the emotions of affection, pride, even some lust spiked--only for the sense of self-discipline to come into effect. Cyng separated her chin from the woman's shoulder and offered some distance between the two of them, their hands still intertwined--presuming all of this happened.

"I can think of a few rewards, but I'd also like to respect your decisions and loyalty to Inami."

Cyng's body expression was loose, it was relaxed and comfortable in Ulv's presence. Her face returned to a smile, this one gentle and affectionate. The Duulheim's emerald eyes looked all over Ulv's face, the light tan of her forged, unblemished skin, all before finally resting on her auburn eyes. If Ulv reciprocated this gaze, a sense of untapped, unlimited reserves of wisdom and knowledge were held in these eyes, like a universe unto itself was sealed away inside.

"Anything to feel guilty about? Mmm... no, not anymore I don't think. I instead find that you inspire in me a bit of confidence, dear."

And if Ulv were to tap into her Empathetic Heart, there'd remain no feelings of guilt in Cyng's chest. In fact, should Ulv allow it, Cyng would untangle one of her hands from Ulv's grasp and instead to her chin, gently caressing it and urging her to look into Cyng's eyes.

"Now... about that reward; I'd like to give it to you, whether you want it now or after we eat some chinese--after all, the longer we wait the colder it gets--but only if you want it at all, dear. You'd need to be willing to receive it, and I'm not much of a fan of doing something without consent."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:58 pm

The Flame Of Hope

The guilt was gone as soon as it appeared, and Ulv looked like a fool for trying to find out why it was there in the first place. Maybe it was because she felt a little bad that she was stealing Ulv's chinese, or something. Maybe she swiftly nabbed one of the spring rolls while Ulv wasn't looking and then felt guilty for doing it. Something simple and unworthy of the reaction she gave. So Ulv quickly disentangled and went back to the balcony to lean against, outside of Cyng's reach and her - admittedly rapidly repressed - lewd desires.

Looking her in the eye was easy, Ulv did that when she was talking with people. it was only polite, after all.
"Well, I do apologise for groping. I, sort of jumped the gun on that one. You were feeling guilty and I wanted to know why and then you were not feeling guilty and I must have just really rushed in like a fool. So sorry about that, and we can talk about this...reward, you seem eminently enthusiastic to give me then I can go find a hole and turn green with regret for a thousand years"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:01 am

The warmth of Ulv's embrace left her, and Cyng watched her walk to the balcony from behind. It wasn't until the bronzed woman leaned on the ledging that the Duulheim followed suit, standing right beside her.

"It might be hypocritical of me to say, but you sure do have changes of heart fairly quickly, dear. So quick come to me, so quick to leave me, so quick to leave much desired. But that's alright, as it's a part of who you are and a part of your charm. Apology accepted. As for that reward.."

From right next to her, then right in front of her, Cyng once more wrapped her arms around Ulv's neck to match their eyes directly, with Cyng looking up into the much taller woman's eyes and, hopefully, Ulv reciprocating. This time, the shine in the king's emerald eyes shined much brighter, that universe of infinite wisdom within it moving about and unlocking.

"Since you seem fine with it, this shall be your reward. I hope there are no regrets to feel hereafter."

[Gaze] was now in effect, and the world stopped for the two of them. Without rest, a flood of imagery would enter her mind, Ulv uniquely qualified to handle this flood of information considering her extreme mental fortitude and willpower. An entire universe would enter her mind, stars and galaxies flowing about as a kaleidoscope of colours and memories formed vivid sights incessantly. At the same time, she'd feel her own thoughts open up to be read, her past and even parts of her that weren't at the forefront of her knowledge. New information about her own body, the potential within her, the ways to strengthen her cultivation in a whole new world of methodology. Cyng was reading into her just as much as Ulv could read Cyng.

The king's memories came out, many sad, torturous events, loss of life and love, and the intense pain the Duulheim always carried. Ulv would also understand that Cyng was genuinely surprised by Ulv's strength of heart, such that she could also see much more than the usual. If Ulv stayed true, opening up her own heart and mind as much as Cyng was, she'd see the original Duulheim family, merrymaking in a world of their own before an oncoming darkness swept it all away, destroying any vestiges of joy in Cyng's heart, the sole survivor of the illustrious Duulheim Family. She'd see the pure scholar turn to madness, then vindication, wage war against the whole universe, gods, and fate itself, and come out victorious, but fallen. And now, through inexplicable means, Cyng found herself here, in this realm, the King reborn and just as ambitious.

In a jolt, Cyng quickly pushed herself away from Ulv, an anxious expression on her face. Through that astonishment, the silver haired woman composed herself and offered some words, although her posture seemed much more cautious and distant than the usual demeanor; furthermore, of Ulv tried using her empathic heart this time, she'd notice a wall blocking off any attempts, like a fogged illusion of fake emotions were displayed erratically, rather than a clear image of what Cyng was feeling at the moment.

"Well, that was... unexpected. I had initially intended to read into you, and in exchange, show you a world of martial arts surely unfamiliar to you, but your heart was much stronger than I thought, and your mind more stable. I think I already have an idea, but, how much did you see exactly? Or at least, remember? And don't lie--I've seen as much of you as you've seen of me, so I'll know when you do."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:39 am

The Flame Of Hope

Accepting Cyng's movements for what she wanted to do, she tried not to be nervous because the last time Cyng had done something like this, Mirja had ended up in bed. Not that it wasn't fantastic but Ulv generally only did the snuu when she was expecting to do the snuu. Surprise Snuu was surprising, after all. And then came the flood of information from Cyng into Ulv. Even more than her mental fortitude, Ulv was well placed to accept and understand it because she had experience. After the Maelstrom exploded, she had a massive explosion of knowledge as all Mirja's previous thoughts and feelings and experiences and combat genius was laid bare for her to admire.

And this flood, was equal to that. A little more narrow, as Mirja was a genius of the fist, but more focused in it's narrow state. But there was a lot more than just the martial side of it. There was her life, almost completely. And it was an impressive life indeed. But, as soon as she broke with Ulv and stepped back, the muscle girl put a hand on her head as the brain throbbed. She had absorbed the knowledge but that didn't mean she could remember it all right now.

'Hvit? How much, did we see?' Ulv asked in response to Cyng's question. With the Hollow being a separate mind of the same soul, she could examine things more objectively than the primarily hit Ulv.
'In a word? Everything' Hvit replied, which wouldn't help Cyng's feelings of awkwardness, having her life spread out before her like this.
"How much we know, is pretty much everything. How much we remember at this point in time is a fair bit less. Just that you are a woman who needs our hugs" Ulv took a step and embraced Cyng, her arms glowing a soft amber colour. A reminiscent power, not that Ulv was at all aware of Cyng's connection to Ibiki and her bloodline, but her Resolve Tulpa was more Resolve Force, than Flame. It was the thing she had made before getting her own footing on the power.

And then the Flame itself reared it's head, as the wall in front of it held her off from Cyng's heart. The fog distorted it's way to the centre. Must have been Cyng's confusion and current emotional state to make her do that. Or that she didn't understand the depth and scale of Ulv's flame. And so it burned, melting through the wall and evaporating the fog to stand in Cyng's heart, unbound.
"You always have friends, Cyng. I am not going anywhere. As Mirja proved, it takes more than a little bit of Death to deal with us"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Spoiler:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 am

As soon as Ulv stepped in to embrace Cyng, even with her good intents, the Duulheim took a step back to deny the hug. As much as the sentiment may have been appreciated, in this moment of vulnerability, Cyng's cautiousness came through. After all, for a person as long-lived and experienced as her, having someone know things about her was absolutely a no-go, not unless they were someone on the level of trust as something akin to, well, kin. At the same time, with her own Heartforce, she thoroughly denied the will of Ulv's Resolve Force.

This resistance became much stronger when the Resolve Force persisted, and as much as Cyng resisted, it wasn't that long since the silver-haired woman came to this universe, her power not to its former stature. Thus, it wasn't a match for Resolve Force in an earnest invasion. So if a defense of will wouldn't work, pleading with words was the only other thing she could rely on.

"Stop this, Ulv. If you want to help me in any way, don't come closer, please. And don't try and pry into my heart with your Resolve Force; there's no need to, anyways--isn't enough that you've already seen all that you have? Please, if you're trying to help me, forcing your way through is not the way. Just... just sit down for now, if you would."

Cyng made her way to one a cushioned chair away from the kitchen table where the food was placed, and instead a chair placed around a coffee table; she gestured to a chair on the other side of a coffee table with one hand, as if to ask Ulv to have a seat there, and held her other hand to her forehead in an exhausted and wary posture.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum