Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique]

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:16 am

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv's singular focus on Cyng would be quite the feeling. Usually she split her focus between many different things so it was spread out and didn't bother anyone, but when gathered together and brought to a single spot, the magnitude and potency were exhilarating. And Ulv's field of intent was narrowed until it came to rest exclusively and entirely on Cyng and her attempts to shy away from the muscle girl.
"Everyone in the dark corner of their soul will proclaim it is best for the other person to not come to them. But they just want to perpetuate the easiness of a closed off heart.

I may know your past, but the present is ever-changing. Sometimes people hide away so much that forcing your way in is the only way you will ever get in. Right now is the most important time to have someone, Cyng. Before you can regain your callous layers, before you can regain your cool, regal airs that deflect and defend you from anyone trying to reach out. Helping someone is a messy affair, it is not a conversation over coffee, but a bloody and gruesome butchering with blunt instruments and screaming babes. You want me to leave you alone so you can return to the comforting dark rather than facing the unknowable potential of the future. I do not let people run, and I do not let people hide, because if I did, nothing would ever get done. I shall not abide by stagnation if it garners ten thousands years of hate"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique]

Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:27 am

CYNG | THE SOLOMON SOVEREIGN

Ulv's persistence in breaking through Cyng's defensive Heart Force inevitably succeeded, but the very act of the intrusion was more than enough information for the Duulheim to make up her mind. Altogether, she released her defenses and opened up her heart and mind for Ulv to pervade. However, upon doing this, the vizard would certainly find a lack of discomfort in Cyng's emotions. It wasn't discomfort, nor fear, or defensiveness in her heart. The only thing really there was disappointment. That feeling became properly reflected in Cyng's own words; her expression of weariness faded as she sat on her chair, changing her posture and crossing her legs. The King waited for her acquaintance to finish her speech before speaking.

"I'm somewhat disappointed, Ulv. I thought, amongst all the people I've encountered, maybe you were the one that could help me. Maybe you were the one I could place my faith and trust in. It seems I was wrong."

Cyng gestured to the balcony that Ulv entered through.

"If you cannot respect my privacy, and since you intend to do as you wish, I can no longer welcome you into my home. Please leave. I admire that you wish to help others, Ulv, but your way is not always the right way."

END POST | THE WHITE RIDER

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:52 am

Returning Wolf's Paw [ohh, that sounds like a cool martial art technique] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Ulv's flame mirrored her passion, and so when she grew riled it would crackle, grow beyond a warm feeling and become a flame that coated he, moving with her and giving a very obvious show of her current emotional feeling.
"Don't give me that privacy shit, Cyng!" with an angry gesture, a crackle of fire raged out from it. Still not hot enough to burn, but more overt and flaming than her usual. "I didn't want your memories, I didn't want your secrets and I don't honestly need your friendship. You can hate me if you want, but I am not leaving here with you still feeling that"

Ulv was a woman who's fury always bubbled just below the surface. And it would rear its head often.
"I know it is much easier, seems much better to just stay on the ground. You can't fall over if you are already on your back. It is where I spent my time, using every excuse I could to turn people away. I don't need your trust, I would take all the hatred you have for me if I could soothe the darkness in your soul. Because that hatred would be yours, and well earned as well.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum