Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]

Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:13 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] 6EdIfMt

Song: Android 21 - Word Count: N/A

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!

Mana was like a kid in the candy store as she clawed her way straight into the nerve center of Chaos Point: The Chaya Nation Captial. Yes, yes, yes, yes AND YES! This was the focal point where this sudden new mass of chaotic food was spewing forth out of Demon World. In this way, Ol' Mana could feel her fangs spreading a wide-toothed grin from ear to ear as her body started consuming more of the destructive vibes that this nation started spreading throughout the depths of the demonic realm.

So, regardless of whether the small child of Calpyso was attached her or not, The Central Demon Queen let out a wild cackle of laughter as her emerald energy spread throughout the depths of the Chaya Nation; releasing a loud eruption of childish laughter throughout the nations as she started feasting more on her sisters destruction, carnage and chaos she was invoking in this world they shared.

"WHAT A SMORGASBORD OF RIPE CHAOS FOR THE TAKING! THIS IS AWESOME! I FEEL LIKE A WEE LIL' TART IN A CANDY STORE!"

Oh yes~ Mana was enjoying herself and indulging in the depths of this discord hell. Every inch of this nation tasted oh-so-divine that she couldn't believe her own sister was hogging all of the goodies to herself. Surely she intended to share, right?

....right?

She had better.

"I can hardly contain myself! Whatever the hell you've been doing couldn't have been any better to jolt me from my sleep! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

.....GOTTA LET IT LOOSE!

Streaks of yellow electricity swelled around the body of Mana as her essence started obliterating the land masses around her. As she became more aroused, excited and amp'd; as to did her energy become more unsteady as she was feasting upon the extract of the Chaya Nation.

"SISTER, YOU DID PLAN TO SATISFY MY SWEET TOOTH WITH ALL THIS HELL YOU'VE BEEN CAUSING, RIGHT?! YOU ARE A GOOD SISTER TO ME, HMMMMMMM!?!?!?!"

Motioning her arms to signal she wanted to give her dear ol' sis a big warm hug, the woman gestured for Inami to come to where she was.

"COME OUT HERE N' CHAT WITH YOUR BIG SIS AND FILL THIS BELLY OF MINE WITH YOUR LOVE AND CHAOS!!!!"

....well, she certainly had a choice to make: greet her sister -- or risk seeing what happens if her demands aren't met.....

S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty Re: S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]

Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Chaos, the center of chaos point was bathed in the purest and densest chaos as a cackling queen descended from the heavens, yellow streams of energy arcing and shattering the realm around them as she came down. Her voice echoing with dissonant jangling laughter, and raised lunacy. There was such destruction that in moments a good fifth of the city was shattered almost in its entirety by the chaotic waves that were only bolstered by the latent chaos that lurked in the air. Demons died, and others ran in fear as the queen of the entirety of demon world had descended upon them. Raving mad, like a broken beast that was no longer capable of doing much more than satiating her own interests and needs. Eventually a measured voice would echo from the destroyed confines of chaya nations once proud and magnificent castle, it’s spire stretching far into the sky.

”Sister, it’s a pleasure to see you.”

A pause echoed as the realm around them shifted, raw energy expanding and shifting as all the energy that was present within chaya nation soon was beginning to be diverted to merge with the queen of chaya nation. The bolstering of energy being enough that a faint glow echoed from the queen as soon she made herself known as she stepped forth from her castle, emerald eyes staring forward at the raving queen before her. The queen that had her arms out in expectation of a hug, her lips parting as she had made no motion to move just yet. Instead she stared forward as if she was steeling herself for what needed to come next. In her hand soon a spire made of energy would take shape and solidify. She loved her sister with all her heart, she loved her family more than death itself however she could not condone what had happened anymore. She had been just like them, an asura that had sought to destroy, to upend the cycle and cause the realm to become submerged in chaos, as evidence by the realm of chaya nation point, and the vast majority of sirsa lands.

”But as much as i love you, i cannot return your greeting.”

It was so simple, the words that left her lips as the smile that was on her face was one of sorrow. Sorrow at knowing what she had to do. It hurt her heart so very much, she felt for the first time that her weary heart was going to tear itself apart. The pain, the sorrow that lay in the decision she knew that she had to make here, for the sake of her own beliefs, and the sake of those who had made her who she was. Ironically even for the sake of the hell demon who had tried her hardest to wake the ruined queen up from the slumber of hysteria that had taken her mind over for so long.

”You have changed sister. You are not the person who you were so long ago.”

She, mana’s blood had pointed the pointed lance of energy towards her sister, as the saddened smile on her face truly could reflect the emotions running through her. She had never once thought in her wildest dreams that one day she would be baring her blade at her own blood. She reviled herself for it, she hated that this situation even had to take place. However, she also steeled herself for what would inevitably come next. As she did not know how her dearest sister would take it she had already shrouded herself in power as she looked her crazed, drunk on power sister and spoke very clearly to her.

”I love you, and yet i cannot condone the actions we have caused any longer. We have become a family that is ruining the realm that we should be leading. We have gained power, but so what? With that power we have lost sight of who we originally were. “

She steeled her resolve, and she had forced herself to wield that pain that was making her want to fall apart, the emotional pain that wracked her body for having to say this to her own family. Why was it that sometimes what had to be done was often the hardest of things to actually do? Why was it that the one thing she did not want to do, was the thing that with a heavy heart she was going to have to do? Not because she hated her family, but because she loved them. Not because she held the realm above them, but because of their position. Why did she, the goddess of lawlessness feel so constrained and shackled by the weight of her position and her power?

” As your sister, and as one of demon world's queens i cannot let things go on as they were. I am sorry sister, i truly am.“

She after that let her words, and her crying heart go silent. After all, she had said all she had needed to. The die had been cast.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] LzZCuy7
S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty Re: S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:08 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Fearless Terror - Word Count: N/A

What? She wanted some lovey-dovey bullshit? That was utterly hilarious with the kind of hell Inami had been raising lately. It was enough to make Mana chortle with laughter until her face had changed under every shade of color under the rainbow. After she was done having one hell of a crack-headed laugh, the woman's face eased back to its pale white glow before her gem eyes rested solely on Inami. Not the destruction, not the screaming idiots in the background or the changes in the atmosphere from their power; only her sweet lil' sistah.

"Don't talk to me about change when you've done far more to this realm to slaughter, damage n' outright rape it over this past year than I have in my entire campaign ruling over this realm."

In two blinks of the eye, Mana broke the distance between them, grabbed on to Inami's wrist and tightening her claws deep into the skin of her beloved sister as she wanted to feel the outright lunacy spewing forth from her mouth.

"Haven't we all been through changes, s'ug? We are creatures that have the potential to see a lifespan that can exceed well over a million years old with the energy that rests in us. Don't ya dare tell me we'll both remain the same beings we are today in one million years."

Irritation. Slowly but surely, the voice of The Royal Queen was becoming more n' more tired as it was becoming almost an eyesore to see her sister possessed by the element of subjugation, law, and order. Indeed, Mana could see right past that bullshit and understood her sister wasn't thinking independently of herself. It wasn't madness, order or anything that; it was just sheer possession and a lack of will. And to mutter the words of: "PLEASE, STOP THE MADNESS!" when this woman skewered the Sirsa Nation? It was a terrible joke not even befitting a mocking.

"I love ya sister, I truly do, but no one in this world has the authority to speak on what I'm allowed or not allowed to do."

With a whirl of her left hand (her right hand is currently on Inami's wrist), Mana wasted no time summoning her trust scythe: Dead Master. Filled to the brim with endless demon magic, The Asthavon let off a burst of emerald green and black energy to devour her sister in a burst of maddening energy to begin infusing the clusters of madness back into the mind of her sister of chaos. In this way, she'd outright obliterate every last bit of infrastructure and earth around them.

Since, even though this was a mere basic energy blast, the raw potency of it was enough to be akin to a nuclear bomb exploding in the way it spread plums of madness throughout the city, how emerald ash devoured everything and the sheer kinetic force behind the blast was enough to potentially slash clear through the Queen's skin.

In the midst of this eruption of power, Ol' Mana jumped backward by about ten meters or so. It did not matter if her attack had made a direct or indirect hit; the intent behind it was enough to show she wasn't here to play games today. So, even though she licked the tip of her scythe and hoped Inami's blood lay cold on it, The Demon Queen motioned for Inami to come at her with her best shot.

"Look here, toots: I forgive ya. I truly do. Ya understand that once demons are bonded to one another we can never truly kill one another. Which is why I have no intention to kill ya here, but....."

With a chibi doll of the pink haired Ceal emerging in her right hand, Mana stuck her tongue out, crushed it and had it crumble in the wind under the sheer weight of her power to send a loud n' clear message:

"....I figure there are things worse than death ya can experience~!"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo'  [Mini-Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:08 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

It was instantaneous, how her sister rushed forth after speaking of inami’s misdeeds and misguided actions before grasping upon inami’s wrist with a fair bit of force. As the queen of demons spoke to her of her lunacy, how no one was able to tell her what she was and wasn’t able to do. This was her sister, and she loved her sister even if she did not believe in the path she was taking,--and thus for a spell she listened, and she just took it. Mana’s insanity, her rage, her ideals and her own sense of what she believed to be right.

Even if inami did not care, the massive amount of energy that the demon overlord threw forth with the intent of maiming and causing injury to inami. It had behind it a truly massive amount of force, and yet as inami felt the force behind it she turned her palm upside down and pulled in that split second. At the cost of shattering the bones in her hand, she had slipped free from mana’s hold in time to keep the scythe from bifurcating through her hand. The pain of that however was lost on her as she felt the energy wash past her into her city, causing damage in her lands. Inami may not feel nothing for many things, but as much damage she caused, as much mayhem as she had wrought upon these lands. They were hers and to have mana mess with that was to the point that it caused a feeling beyond kinship to build within the chaya nation queen.

Mana thought her to be misguided, under the guise of some foreign power. Being led by the nose by something other than her own ideals and intentions. However as the blast rushed outwards, and caused the ground to crack, caused the land to shake and buildings to tumble the queen of strength glanced forward at the queen who stood there, in her domain. Spouting how no one could tell her what to do. No one could truly talk her sister out of anything, and to an extent that was true. However, there was a rising chord of unease in the queen of strength. A feeling that was besides this familial affection that had begun to smolder within her bodice.

It was a feeling similar to the insanity that she had felt so long ago. The feeling of wishing to lay waste to everything, to scream at the world and cause it to break apart. However something happened beyond that point that caused her to solidify what this emotion was. As Mana spoke of how she couldn’t bear to kill her, it was a sentiment that inami felt was natural. They were siblings, they were beings that had been together for so long, and weathered the storms for so long. How could they possibly bare to murder one another in cold blood. . . .

Until Mana pulled up the doll and spoke of causing a pain to her worse than death. Inami doubted that could happen but the doll that mana pulled up was the one spot that she never wished to be touched. Inami stared at her sister as she crushed that doll, and it was similar to a moment of when coherent thought simply ceases. Inami could feel her blood boiling. She could feel it all coming back to her, the why she was so screwed to begin with. Mana had taken from her, had taken from her time and time again, had taken from her what she loved, what she cared for. Had birthed the chaos into the world that had corrupted her, Mana indirectly had been the driving force of change of her change.

Inami refused to bow to this kind of manipulation any more, and the rage that filled her it was primal. It was untamed and unadulterated, it was all consuming and it nearly drove out everything else. Mana wanted to take from her the only spot of joy and warmth in her life? Mana wanted to plunge her back into the eternal hell of loathing and emptiness that had been all consuming in the mire of madness and filth of her life? Inami did not know how it felt to love someone until she had, and now mana was threatening to take that away from her?

She was not having it. She would not have it, and the emotions that raged through her were easy to discern by her energy rising to immense levels. Soon her hair faded to black as the realm around them physically disorted, a dense haze of disruption cloaking it as the queens energy continued to rise even further than it had before. Oorja energy rushed from the realm like she was absorbing everything like a sponge, demon energy exploded forth from her , the reactor of chaya nation was entirely diverted into her body as this truly cataclysmic amount of energy ruptured forth like a dam had just been broken. It was uncontrolled, it was chaotic and it warped the realm around them.

Inami was pissed, and even as the massive amount of chaos and unrest sought to encroach and corrupt the queen of brutes once more, she would counter on her own. The space around them already had begun to behave out of flux with the rest of the realm, the very earth was distorting and changing. Rocks floating in the air where gravity had failed as a concept. Random sporadic pockets of weightlessness which caused the stuff in houses within chaos point to begin to float at random. Inami was chock full of all these different kinds of energy and she’d start out with something that was explanative in it’s own right.

In inami’s hand would form a lance that was straight from her law removal ability, it’s hue would be of a smoldering white hue, and it would gleam blindingly against the light. The amount of power within it would simply cause the very air around the lance to be disrupted. The law that this lance removed was simple, it was set to destabilize and potentially disrupt the connection between mana and her very nature--chaos. It was an attack that would be capable of causing mass levels of destabilization in the realm around them, undoubtedly the force behind it was deafening, capable of causing the ground beneath the queen to shatter into oblivion, and inami holding it in her palm was a message; followed by the queen of chaya saying in an even voice.

”You can threaten me, however you cannot threaten what is mine. Do not push me sister, not on her.”

It wasn’t said in a pleasant tone, instead the full savagery of inami’s core was easily discerned. The feral growl that rumbled in her throat was soft, but it all served to show how unbelievably pissed inami was at this point. Inami did not want to have a falling out with her sister here, however if her sister continued to push her, continued to press the limits of what inami in her current mental state could bare, things would get far less civil than it was right now.

This after all was Inami’s home turf, while Mana was the defacto ruler over the realm chaya nation was inami’s home. Any other place, given the context of the situation she could step aside, or she could hold it in until it was time to act. However not here. Just like mana showed inami she meant business, the current amount of power inami was throwing off, practically causing an upheaval in the space around her it was clear that she was ready to do this. Especially now that she had brought to bear her energy to it’s fullest potential. Ripe with unrest, and discord, churning with instability and disruption, cloaked in her darkened energy. All of it was brought to bare. This was inami at her absolute full power, and she would use every ounce of it if her sister did not see the threat she had made was one that she should not have.

As inami’s hand mended the queen was ready. Depending on her sister this could go either well, or very badly. She may not be her sisters equal, but she was not a weakling that could be pushed around either. If she had to show that here and now, then so be it. She was far too angry, angry to the point that it was boiling over into her core nature:insanity. Inami had fought so hard to be better than her nature, however it was easy to see what mana was talking about. Inami originally and even recently had been far worse than her sister. Even if good intentioned she was an insatiable killer. Nizhuan had granted her the only real clarity she had in years, and now? She was surer than ever what she had to do.

Even if she didn’t like it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: A Bigger Fear - Word Count: N/A

While Inami was deep within her feelings, to Mana it was but another hop, skip n' jump through the park. Time was but a funny n' fleeting thang for a creature such as The Queen of Demons. However, in spite of this, it was clear Ol' Queenie struck a nerve deeper than pulling the "Ya' Dad Ain't Shit N' Deserves To Rot In Da' Ground" card to a son who just lost his veteran father to Oil War number 3243232432432. So, to tether n' play with these emotions brought forth a sadistic pleasure within the belly of The Empress as she savored n' consumed the air of hysteria radiating from the aura of Inami's energy.

"Temper, temper~"

A hard laugh left the mouth of The Royal Asthavon as it seemed as if she were just having the time of her life over there! With glee n' pep in her step, The Queen of Demon's blocked the lance from even landing a finger on her by blocking its path with her handy-dandy Dead Master Scythe! This illustrious
'lil' gem burned to life with an emerald flame as the howls of it's infinite demonic magic roared out to the existence around the tool. In the wake of this mighty power being unleashed, it would feel as if the pressure of an entire moon pushed Inami back to flatten her, smother her n' leave heavy bruising on her hands, break her bones, smush her organs n' send the poor lil' thang hurdling like a plastic bag in the wind of a warm summer day.

Provided she was even near Mana at this point, Ol' Queenie projected her voice to be heard for miles on end as she made such a merry fest at the drama unfolding before her starry eyes:

"Not even I'm that worked up over this lil' love dispute n' I just hate when people piss in mah cornflakes in da' morning."

Tappin' into her possessive magic, this whole fuckin' world was her toy as far as Mana was concerned. And, to illustrate that, the terrain soon started to morph, twist n' contort to the call of its master as Mana forged dozens of blackening chains meant to constrain Inami's ankles, wrist, neck, waist, skull n' knees. In this way, she'd inject her again n' again with copious amounts of maddening energy meant to break that goody-lil'-two's streak she was on. It was ugly, disgusting n' outright unbecoming of an Asthavon.

While not all sisters n' brothers of this royal family were as much of a beast as The Queen, to see a mess of jumbled hypocrisy just sickened Mana. Oh course Mana knew she was a genocidal maniac, but at least she had the balls to admit it, own it n' lead by sticking to her creed of madness. What was before she now couldn't even assume a consistent identity n' had no business trying to enforce her authority in an capacity over her superior.

"All ya' have to do is execute what your Queen asks n' such nasty thangs won't be said to ya. As while ya' may be the Queen of Chaya, in the grand scheme of thangs, ya' should know I'm the Empress of this whole god damn world~"

Putting away Dead Master by having it fade into a cold oblivion, The Queen clapped her hands n' proceeded to shock Inami hundreds n' hundreds of times with volts of electricity meant to drain, suck and bled out the energy swelling within the empress to remove all of her excess n' un-needed energy. Yes, she could thrash around, make a fright n' throw every thing n' the kitchen sink at her sister. But, there was one cruical fact she was forgetting: the gap between their raw volume of energy could not be bridged by such piss-poor antics. While Inami could get away with this larger than life scale destruction with weaker opponent, Mana was NOT going anywhere anytime soon as the stellar peak of her energy forbid such an occurence from taking place. Even as Inami's raging tsunami of power stormed on the world, it did not compare to the black hole of Mana's seemly absolute madness.

With no strategery, direction, tact or anything that resembles an iota of a sense of combat experience; there was no way in bloody hell Inami stood a chance of defeating Mana if all she could do was just make bigger, bigger n' bigger attacks. The Queen of Demon World owned the rights to that niche n' her emerald dome proved to weather the storm of Inami's rage as Mana remained unphased at the environment being obliterated for the 324324324234234th time by Inami.

"Ya' really haven't thought this through, have ya? I've fought gods, planets, entire civilizations; n' ya have the nerve to try and OUT-DO me in destruction? I ain't sayin' ya don't have the potential to bash my pretty lil' face in, but ya' ain't gonna do it that way, sis."

Giving a burst of laughter for the world to behold, The Demon Queen summoned hundreds of Chibi Ceal dolls. With each echo of laughter that came from Mana's body, a doll would explode into flames n' release a wave of fire meant to drown Inami in a sea of destabilization. If she were so emotionally invested in this symbol of love, she'd used it against her, empower her magic n' play on her emotions in order to decay the bond between her n' her power. By being consumed by so much mental instability, it was quite easy for Mana to create a metaphysically bond, produce a demonic spell which reflected that and attempt to outright break portions of her energy to dissipate it n' leave Inami parting with 1/4 of her power as a result of her breaking her emotional composure.

"I can outlast ya, I'm stronger than ya', I'm more cunnin' than ya, I have more authoirty than ya n' I'm ultimately gonna beat ya' if ya don't pull yer head out of your ass and realize what the fuck you are up against trying to rebel against me."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:48 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Awake Once More

Anger, it flooded her being. It dulled her senses, it was an all-encompassing emotion that just seemed to fill every ounce, every crevice of her being. Mana would get extremely close to destabilizing inami and her powers. However, seeing her sister like this well, it caused her memories, precious times, people that she had relied on, bonds she had made, her family which had once been her pride and joy, all of these memories hit inami like a wrecking ball, a punch that was powerful enough to awake her from her stupor. As Inami glanced forward at her sister, her hands shifting as at the moment as when the world around them began to morph, began to shift. Inami, the rightful queen of chaya exerted her own dominance over the realm around them. If mana sought to change it, Inami brought it back to the status quo. Mana might be the queen of this entire damn realm, but within this nation, it was Inami’s home turf.

With that in mind, the realm would inevitably warp and shift back to the normal state that it belonged in, the tendrils that had formed into the shapes of chains whipping about with wild abandon. It was a clash of titanic wills, the rightful ruler of this nation, versus the rightful ruler of the heart of this realm. It would end in a kind of stasis, the chains would be unable to touch inami, but inami wouldn't be able to entirely dispel them either. The queen looking forward as she manipulated the environment around her, opening demon portals around her which would inevitably transfer the electricity that would seek to main the queen to another location. She looked forward at her sister as she exhaled. Anger wasn’t going to help her when it came to her sister, it would only continue to cloud her judgment and dull her skills. The energy that inami had, with it’s truly massive volume raging about would abate, instead of raging about the world the queen of chaya nation would keep it relaxed on the surface of her skin.

In inami’s hand, she would slowly manipulate her threads to form a spear roughly the same size as her body, it’s pointed tip resting on the ground as the looked forward at the monster that her sister had become, or rather her sister had always been. A smile that was not a smile blossomed on Inami’s lips as she said in a fairly straightforward manner.

”I’m not doing this because I believe I am any better than you dear sister. In my anger, i forgot something crucial. I’ve killed countless, I’ve threatened the lives of the innocent. I’ve bathed in despair, i’ve dined on madness, i ultimately have sought to bring this world to ruin have i not? “

That smile seemed to have a certain resignation in it as inami watched the chibi dolls of ceal appear, the love she had fought so hard to find. The feelings of adoration for that girl, her weakness, and frailty would only serve to weaken her in the trouble ahead. Even if she was indeed her weakness, one that probably would be her undoing--here in this moment the queen could not hesitate. The realm around her would rupture, not with power but with illogicalities as the world itself was distorted from the brunt of inami’s own oorja energy. The ground would break apart and float once more in some portions of the city, other portions would be under the brunt of immense levels of gravity. If before she was a raging tsumani without direction, she could be more like a hurricane now. Building in power, steadily getting stronger rather than wildly exerting her strength on the realm.

”Sister. . Really?”

Inami’s spear scythed out, the thread turning into a whip as it smashed into those dolls. Her demonic energy roiling through the thread to form miniature barriers at the locations of the dolls exploded. It wouldn’t be that they wouldn’t do anything. They’d still shave off 1/20th of inami’s total energy reserves, but it would be far less than what originally it would have been, and the dolls would simply explode in halves, having been beheaded by the tawny whip of energy that rippled everywhere. The tendril soon receded back into the confines of the spear that remained in her hands as the queen spoke once more.

”You may be the queen of his entire world. However i am the queen of this nation.”

Even now as she spoke the inhabitants of chaya nation had all fled either into the heavily fortified hell-districts below, the seki-seki guarded shinigami relations, or the floating citadel in the sky known as sueki point. The entirety of chaos point was an empty wasteland that would become the stomping ground for whatever was going to happen.

Subtly, to the point that there was a potential that even mana wouldn’t be able to detect it. Inami utilized her law removal power and within the confines of her spear, she embedded the capacity to remove cohesion. Given this was an immaterial concept of law removal, what it would do could range from the removal of the bonds of matter around them, causing the very mollecular bonds that held things apart to come unglued, to work on a far more immaterial plane. For example, there would be a potential through the repeated contact of this spear now for it to slowly unbind the connection between the many souls that would be within her dear sister's body. While the density of her sisters energy, the connection with the demon god, and the near dietific connection she had with the realm around her would certainly put a damper on it, the longer their fight progressed, it would be worth noting that the destability within her very well would have the potential to increase.

Keeping this in mind, inami would shift the spear, as her own tone was far less angry than previously. Using her power recklessly wouldn’t do anything here, it would simply give her sister more tools, and avenues to cause her own destruction. Even so, the pressure being emitted from her sister was enough that it would cause even the ground below inami to creak and break. Add that on top of inami’s own immense pressure that was being exerted, and the force of her oorja energy disruption and displacement? The very realm around these two beings was beginning to crumble. The symbol of inami’s nation, of the order she had imposed, the mighty spires of chaos point were crumbling, as if turning to ash cracks began to form in this mighty city. The ground had long since been reduced to rubble, as inami shifted that spear she spoke in a tone that was fair to the point.

”Sister. The entire world is going to turn against you. Are you ready for that?”

Despite her conviction, it did not change the volume of love that inami still had for her sister. Even as inami was ready to throw down with her dearest sister here and now. It didn’t mean that she did not care for her. In fact, she did a bunch of this not only for the realm, but because she cared about her sister. She did know of her sisters power, but she knew that times were changing, that this supremacy that they had held for so long would eventually begin to weaken one day. She also knew that even if she did nothing that her sister would fight that change with every ounce of her being, she would push them to a path that had no chance of salvation. Her sister had indeed done much for the demon race, and while inami didn’t want to do this, she had to do this. Even so, she still waited for her sisters answer, spear poised and ready for the most fearsome battle she would potentially ever have.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:44 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: We Are Number One (But It's Perfect) - Word Count: N/A

"That's all I wanted, S'ug. Was it 'dat hard for ya' to admit the truth of the reality ya' are in?"

Drenched in a sea of cackling laughs, the aura of The Demon Queen seemed pleased that Inami had finally acknowledged the truth that she had been no better than the sister she claimed to be so high above. Yes, to admit that she took pleasure in ripping the heads off the many millions of people who called her Queen, looked to her for safety and sought a future in the guidance of this Asthavon was exhilarating. After all, everyone loved to be right, right? It was like having an hour-long masturbatory session with yourself and finally reaching that climax point where everything oozes into a pool of ecstasy that shoots in every which direction but right!

"Afta' all, I hate 'da people 'dat I care 'bout havin' the urge to lie right in front of mah face. It makes me want to smear ya' ass in da dirt."

With a clap of her hands, the lingering stench of Mana's energy in the atmosphere came to life. No matter what action Inami found herself taking, the sudden emergence of the DE Energy lingering in The Queen's armory of powers would jump to life at this moment to assault her from behind. One giant shadow shaded projectile was meant to stab the busty woman straight in her spine in order to have it sticking so beautifully out of her gut. In this way, she sought to induce critical injuries across her loving sister's body so that she may have her internal organs sprayed like a red trifecta of confetti across the battlefield, but also to inject that sweet, sweet essence of DE Force into her being.

Oh, and what would this DE Force do to Inami if it should pierce her? Well: melt her reality, of course! The metaphysical was a bitch and she knew damn well that whatever power her lil' sibling had could alter the fabric of existence because Mana herself held such an ability in her grasp. So rather than overcomplicate things, it was easier to take the problem out at the source and begin crushing it with death's obliteration of the constructs which hold this universe together. Hence, in this way, The Queen wanted her death energy to begin draining the physical strength of Inami by zapping her regeneration stamina away and making it harder than before to recoup her losses. Then, on top of that, her body should be in a state of intense agony as far as physical pain. Thus, the speed and overall durability of Inami should be lowering down; as roughly 10-20% of her energy could leave her from this planned attack.

And, provided that Inami managed to dodge this attack in a most unlikely turn of events? Well, it would just explode! It would take up a city block or so, but this pesky lil' blob of death energy was going to make sure SOMETHING stuck to Inami and would even fire smaller projectiles at her to inject into the woman's body if the first attempt failed. Either way it went, she was going to feel the love tap of her sister and enjoy the feeling of having her body pieces scattered in every which way but right. It's one that Mana as hot n' horny as a teenage girl screaming their head off at the next metrosexual pop ideal they worship.

Anyway, provided if there was much of Inami left around to hear the message, Mana heard quips about being the Queen of this nation and ruling it. And to that? Ha! The True Demon Queen could only laugh. If she were such a Queen, she should open her eyes and pay attention to the fact she's haphazardly destroying the whole god damn nation she built from the ground up while trying to preach this peace-loving bullshit at the incarnation of mania and destruction before her.

"Yanno, if ya want to start calling ya self a big ol' girlie Queen, ya should open ya eyes n' start actin' like one, sis. All you've shown me is 'dat ya are throwin' one grand temper tampturn because ya' don't like the wittle ol' ways ya big ol' sister runs her empire and makin' people who aren't even vested in our conflict pay 'da price. Some Queen ya are, sis."

And Mana certainly wasn't talking about her anger at this point. She could hide that rage, kill it or replace it for mania for all she cared. The fact of the matter was is that the actions which she took spoke louder than any of her glass-thin words. They shattered under the weight of her attacks against The Demon Queen because every jester she made against her sister had to be some world-shattering ancient mystical assault which broke the heavens themselves; not taking into the account the peasants which lived on the earth beneath her feet.

Which is The Queen didn't even bother to decipher whatever it was Inami was doing with her spear in hand. As she already understood that whatever The Chaya Ruler was going involved breaking the ground all around them until nothing remained of it. Therefore, the simple conclusion to avoid this outcome of being caught up in the fallout of her assault was to take flight to the skies above at mach four speed, get about a half mile up and enjoy the fireworks as it was becoming almost boring how predictable it was. Hence why she relaxed, leaned back in the air, pulled out a jar of gin n' tonic and started chugging the booze down her throat as she let out a manic laugh when she was done with her most favorite drink in the world.

"Ya really think I'm afraid of the world? I've been at war with all of fucking existence for multiple lifetimes over. What else is fucking new under the sun, toots?"

Making sure her voice could be heard for miles on end, it was child's play to amplify the sound of her vocal chords to extend across long distances. Of course, it may end up deafening Inami with how loud it was. But, this is still a battle. So even in its lull, there should be a bit of pain to go around and giving her sister a headache with how obnoxious her voice can be seemed like an appropriate punishment to inflict upon her being.

"Anyway, do ya' want me to actually take this seriously or want? Ya' know I'm not in the ego of the Queen, right? Ya' want the big bad Mana Queen face to come out? It's your choice. I can keep shittin' on you in my jester-joking state, or I can give you what you really came from. 'Da ball is in your court...."

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Awake Once More

This jester loved to play jokes, to tease, to banter, to belittle. The avatar of madness and chaos that her sister had chosen to don as her veil wouldn't get a rise out of inami as much as she wished. In the moments that would follow mana's declaration a bolt of darkness, created from the power of death's own energy would shoot towards Inami's spine from behind. However, given this was merely a small portion of her sister's energy, as inami's spear shifted, cleaving straight behind her an interesting sight would occur. Given this was the removal of cohesion, when the spear collided with mana's energy it would cut through it like a knife through hot butter. The solid form of energy at the point of impact would dissolve, the energy bonds shattering as inami dispelled a vast majority of it.

However, as much as Inami wished to continue to fight. As with all things, there was a backlash to the power inami owned. Inami's power naturally thrived on instability, on chaos, discord. Furthermore, her power came at a steep price. Memories.

Inami's dearest sister mana would probably understand immediately what was happening. After all, Inami had fallen asleep for countless years the last time her powers had been unleashed to this extent. While the queen still understood perfectly how to utilize her powers, her cognitive skills intact, the memories of people, of places, of experiences that she had learned since awakening to this realm four years ago. the obligations, the promises she had made. One by one these memories would simply eradicate, devoured by the voracity of her insanity, extinguished by the brunt of her own power.

The flipside was, due to the backlash her energy would return to it's most primal state. The spear in her hand remained for a moment more as a frown formed upon her lips. She knew that she was supposed to do something... The question, however, was what exactly was it that she was doing? The indecision upon the Queens' face was clear as she focused upon her sister who was up in the sky.

It was obvious that Inami was perplexed, not because of the fact that she was here in demon world. But rather, her last memories were of Antarctica over a hundred years ago, everything prior to that point, and everything past that point was simply an empty gap, a blank in which was dark and dreary. As Inami glanced up at her sister she would exhale a faint black smog before asking in a rather direct tone.

"Sister, is there any reason you are in the sky?"

Inami surveyed the wreckage around them faintly. Her confusion even more apparent as she let her spear simply fade to nothingness before she would float into the sky herself. The aura of hostility, of anger and frustration, had vanished as she seemed to be studying the bond that she shared with this nation around her. It confused her most because she hadn't remembered becoming queen of a nation, however, Inami would begin to manipulate the realm around them to rebuild and repair buildings before she asked in a faint voice.

"Can you catch me up to speed. I feel like I should know more then I do now. "

Inami asked her sister as she waited for a response. Trying to make sense of the currently baffling situation.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:24 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Song: Ready, Aim, Fire - Word Count: N/A

Maddening patience is something Mana possessed in her own sick little way. By taunting, playing n' making light of everything in her way while under the guise of her jester ego; it's rather easy to hold off on using the deep-rooted reserves of power which flow n' surge within the depths of her foul body. After all, the clown inside of The Demon Queen only wanted to play, relish in the thrill of a good laugh n' ultimately poke fun at the sick truth of reality that all demons n' living things alike find themselves stuck in.

And, by virtue of this sadistically manic side of The Queen enacting these childish games, this playful aspect of The Royal Demon allowed for her to bide her time until the obnoxiously powerful weight of The Chaya Queen's power collapsed inward on itself. Mana has been around the block enough times to comprehend the fact in her mad little head that throwing around such high volumes of unstable power throughout the cosmos has consequences. 'Tis a lesson she herself learned at the expense of her own sanity being tested to the break of utter derealization at the height of her power. To be consumed in a sea of panicked madness, lost in a sea of millions of ego and to lose sense of reality is not a hell this Asthavon dared wished upon any miserable soul in this universe.

Ergo, the utmost of pity ushered forth from the shriveled up little thing you might a call a heart in Mana. For when the Chaya Queen ceased in her rampage, it was all too clear that the consequences of wielding such an unstable determination were swallowing her sister whole. All which was needed to confirm this state of being was a physical confirmation. And, in due time, there was just that. As out of the mouth of the fellow Asthavon sister came a sense of confusion as to what she was even doing here in the first place.

With a gentle sigh, the results of this battle were made as clear as crystal to the sight of Mana. So there was little need to get her panties up in a twist when her own kin was busy having a foul case of dementia. Thus, she descended from the heavens, made her way to the charred remains of the earth beneath her feet and found herself standing face to face with Inami. At this moment The Asthavon could utterly mold this younger sibling into her minion if she so wished. Yet, her foul heart had no desire to do such a thing if most of the hypocritical non-sense her former self-was spewing forth had been erased.

Instead, all Mana desired to do was ease her on into this reality and see what might be nurtured if her sister were guided under her slithery grasp. So, to that end, The Queen saw fit to divulge one bit of information about the woman's life to her in this moment of utmost confusion:

"This was your nation. You were the Chaya Nation's Queen."

As these calm n' docile words spewed forth from the pale-skinned mouth of Mana, a miasma of emerald green energy soon started to spew forth from the dress of The Demon Queen as the two were embraced in a warm glow of her manic power. Twas done to soothe the mood, relax the tensions n' take a nice metaphorical drink to dull any pain which may transpire as a result of having your brain wiped clean as a whistle.

"As for the reason I was in the sky? Well, that power of yours is pretty nasty, s'ug. I was merely distancing myself until ya tired out. Unfortunately for you, it looks like I'll have to take care of ya from here on it as your memory is as empty as a trick or treaters candy bag at the strike of midnight."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum