Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyToday at 1:45 pm by Siegharty

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Siegharty

» Bass' FC Claims
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyToday at 6:38 am by Mirja Eeola

» Cala's Face Claim
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyToday at 6:26 am by Mirja Eeola

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [Approved, 2-4; Hazard Rank D]
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] I_vote_lcapOperation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] I_voting_barOperation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] I_vote_lcapOperation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] I_voting_barOperation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131097 messages in 19901 subjects

Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]   Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 am

Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] KtH18j1

OPERATION: LIBERTY RELEASE
  • Operation Name: Operation: Liberty Release
  • Mission Type: Character Development
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Easy to hard
  • Who Can Join: Anyone of any tier in the Vastime

• http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14377-liu-xinshen-overseer-of-the-underworld-2-hell-guardian-pending

This is mission is focused on releasing the mind and body of those who dare to step forth and have their spirit touched by the Liberating Devil. Liu is a Hell Demon whose special ability allows her to release various constructs in the world. Therefore, she has observed Vastime long enough to feel the balance between subjugation and liberation is skewed. Thus, she has left her door open to those who seek to have their soul filled with something new to step forth with one of her meditative training sessions to find what type of restriction, subjugation or enslavement she can release from their mind, body and soul.

Our Goal

• Primary Task: Train with Liu.

REWARDS

Platinum Points I will reward 500 Platinum Points per post for people who take part in this event. There will also be a reward of 300 Platinum Points per post for this event.

Character Development: This mission is geared with the intent of progressing a character's personality and growth in their story. Being that Liu is able to free various constructs in the world around her, the mind, body and spirit; it's quite possible your character can gain something in terms of a trauma being resolved, a power being unsealed or whatever else have you with interaction with this character.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]   Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm gonna throw Kimitsuki into this. While she does need to meet Nizhuan, she could also use some perfecting with the abilities her Liberator gave her.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]   Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 4:03 am

[adm]Approved. You'll have to make a thread somewhere in the Vastime summoning her. [/adm]

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]   Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 am

I'd like to reserve a spot for Henrex on this, but I'm waiting to open the thread until I get other ones done first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]   Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: Liberty Release [Vastime Mini Event]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Missions for the Neutral Party-
Jump to: