Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

A Trial of Gotei Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Trial of Gotei Status    Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:40 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Tatsuya had considered and thought about things a lot longer than most. He didn't know where the path fell or how things would go. His experience and age made him different from most as he knew time could make differences. In his homeland battle was akin to awakening and taking breathe. His hand's held imprints of his sword from the sheer amount of time spent training. He didn't release his spiritual pressure without reason. Often times handling things with a sense of caution. But it wasn't that as he'd done things most wouldn't think of. Tatsuya had once taken a sword to the gut to close the distance. It hurt like hell that much was clear. But something about pain and getting it excited him. His body tingled and he could feel closer to answers. He'd fought plenty before arriving upon a choice. To go to Tsubasa's place though he'd been told he would be tested. People always did like their tests and lists it seemed. Couldn't judge them for it really as Oda weren't much different in that sense.

He rubbed the back of his neck sitting at the meeting location. What sort of trial did he have to surpass just to join? He wasn't seeing himself near the level of Henrex or those here. His power hadn't found its path to unleashing yet. The keys to those shackles remained rather firmly planted shut. For now, at least that seemed to be the case and situation of it. Discovering the end of Mirja Eeola had been enlightening. Seeing the world for what it was had opened his eyes that Oda couldn't survive out there longer. Had one of these beings made the choice to come it would have been ugly. They'd not of been able to hold off Henrex let alone anyone stronger. He sensed that from Stefan and other's rather drastic measures were needed. As a Shogun people counted on him at home to be strong. He'd not realized how close they had been. Since battling Damien it was clear he'd stopped to focus on swordsmanship. Or some barbarian like the method of it from his homeland. He'd learned to fight with a sword from a rather intense principal. His body absorbed all done to it and let him grow as a warrior.

The beating from Stefan helped him unlock more of his power. Also, it helped in a few other ways along with his duel with Angel. Meeting her after Stefan had been useful. He began to remember thing's he had long since forgotten about. Things that were down to the sensation he felt in the blade that traveled through his fingertips. Feeling like the extension of his arm was traveling to the blade. These were what made him feel most at home. But this was a journey no longer belonging to Tsubasa. It now was his own and his student had left him a rather clear path to climb towards. He knew that the harder part of things would be providing something for others. What could he provide to this organization was a mental question. But for now, he'd await the representative coming to test him. What would the test be was the question in mind? Only time would explore the reality in its conclusion.

Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A Trial of Gotei Status    Yesterday at 2:28 pm

I'm being serious here!

Co-Captain of the Stealth Force

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Rules and procedures were not words which came to mind when the average person thought about Kuro Okami. The man tended to over-interpret orders, and he had been reprimanded more than once in his time with the Gotei for violating some minor code or detail. The state of disarray in which he wore his captain's uniform was a perfect example.

The garb was dyed dark in numerous places, covered in stains. The stains centered at the Captain's stomach and chest areas. It was also riddled with cuts and burnt patches. Kuro could have commissioned a cleaner uniform... and yet, he never bothered to fill out the paperwork.

This uniform would be the most noticeable thing on the Shadow Shinigami's outfit when he finally emerged. Above Tatsuya's head, a falcon cried. On the ground, the shadow that falcon cast behaved... strangely. A dark line extended from the nearest building, a circular shadow stopping in front of where Tatsuya was standing.

White hair emerged from that pool of darkness, one hand shielding the eyes that emerged from the sunlight. For the figure that emerged, it appeared the light was unbearably harsh. The ruined Haori that the newcomer wore flapped about as he lowered his hand, adjusting to the light. His eyes focused on Tatsuya for a moment, before letting his gaze wander, looking this way and that.

"You look... younger than I thought you'd be." The voice of a young man greet Tatsuya. At last, Kuro appeared in full, lightly tugging at his own sleeve. He finally pulled the sleeve back, revealing his black and charred flesh of his upper torso on his right side. Undoing the garment with both hands, Kuro discarded it. His eyes glanced at the sky, wincing slightly once more from the light, before looking back at the Oda standing near him. One eye widened more, gripping the folds of his punishment force outfit. Pulling it back with his charred arm, Tatsuya could see a horrid scar, half a foot long on the man's chest.

"...A Captain Commander... did this to me..." Kuro informed him, closing his eyes as he released his cloak, concealing the wound once again. "But.. I still believe in what the Gotei does, their mission... They're my home, my family.. No matter what demons we harbor... no matter how much I have to... sacrifice." Kuro's eyes shifted, pulling out his blade. "There are two ways I can give you the recommendation that you're looking for..." Kuro turned the blade over in his hands, focused entirely on it, no longer looking at Tatsuya.

"You can show me your ability in combat..." Kuro stated dispassionately, looking Tatsuya over, before finally meeting his eyes. Kuro's black orbs betrayed no emotion, just a sort of... hollowness. Like he had not slept in days, but had no issue with that. Or... that he was intensely ill. A minute spark entered into his eyes as he continued to speak, putting both hands on his Zanpakuto's hilt. "Or... I can scar you. Try to... well, kill you... Put your body into a near-death state, without delivering the killing blow... See how well you can take it. how much you believe in what the Gotei does... If you still want to join the Gotei after going through that... I'll support you for any position you like. You'll always have my backing." A kind of darkness filled his gaze, but not a malicious one. An.. expectant one.

As he spoke those words, he appeared to be disinterested still, on the whole... but it was like he was just barely holding back a depraved expression. Not on purpose was that state being held back; but by Kuro's own ethics. This is what Kuro had been thinking about leading up to this meeting. Tatsuya could go through the process normally, or he could become emotionally attached to this place, what it stood for... at least...

That was how Kuro saw it...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Trial of Gotei Status    Yesterday at 2:51 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

So this was his tester his eyes studied him closely. Taking in each detail of the scar and even knowing it's delivered. Tsubasa had done that and it didn't take him long to realize it. He listened quietly and calmly to the man who said he would wound him fatally as an option. So injury was the path to joining the place he was in luck. He could have fought him and taken on the strong man who wore the garb of a leader. That wasn't within doubt to Tatsuya as his orbs stared. He appeared younger as he slowly undid the top of his kimono revealing a body of scars and injuries which should have ended in death. "It's an interesting thing, despite my youthful appearance. This body betrays it so often with its image which frightens so many." Tatsuya could already hear his zanpakuto roaring up a protest about it. Fighting wasn't the answer in this case or place. Tatsuya's strength would be misplaced here. He was a durable man and could take punishment. The buildings and what not in this area weren't sturdy and lives weren't. Tatsuya had always been observant of these things and made sure to use his power in the right circumstances. So it was going to be a test of his resolve and taking of pain. He'd never jeopardize something as precious as lives in this area. Farmers and many people relied on crops and other things. People with power had to exercise it properly. Tatsuya learned that lesson the hard way long ago and chose his battlefields meticulously. He paused for a moment looking upward as he closed his eyes. Tsubasa had left a scar on this man and organization. His purpose in joining was to see just how far behind his people were. His followers and loved ones needed it, as he began to steel himself. Tatsuya's eyes opened as he looked at Kuro. "Go ahead and strike me, my power is ill-suited to fighting in this location." Tatsuya said those words calmly as he'd been hit. By beasts such as Tsubasa and Damien among many others. Did that mean Kuro would be lacking in his prowess to damage him?

No not in the slightest sense of it, this man could wound him. He could hurt him and beat the living hell out of him. Tatsuya grabbed the image precious to him in his mind as he exhaled a breath. Pain, when you got right down to it, wasn't that important. It was something people lived with day in and day out. Nothing else was important when it came to it. Tatsuya's entire life was pain and suffering. He didn't project it to others but instead endured it himself to protect from it. His eyes didn't lack an emotion but had a burning fire in them. Motivation to take the beating coming without giving in. The question could be asked why he elected to take hits instead of fight. Tatsuya's body was a canvas of scars and injuries from wars and battles. He'd fought his entire life to survive and prove himself to someone. Kuro was kind enough to give him the second option he'd be happy to take. Some could call it a fear or a coward if they wanted.

Strength wasn't shown by just being a swinging sword or something of that nature. Occasionally you had to be a mountain before those around you. To protect his beliefs and ideals it was best to grab on to something. Sachiko and Kagami needed him to be strong in this situation. He didn't rush and grab power like Tsubasa his student or Damien had. He wasn't born with a natural talent or a gift for anything. He was a man who worked and trained till every fiber of him fell over. Skin fell off his body from the training and exercises he did. So when this chance would come the hardened warrior didn't mind it. Being a Bulwark for the Gotei wouldn't be something hard as he studied their laws. They were simple and perhaps something he could use as a Shogun. To show people of Oda how to truly change and evolve from the dark age. That would be his step and goal he took through the long run. Tatsuya didn't have a high I.Q or insane levels of intelligence to rely on. He wasn't going to be the strongest of the Gotei.

That wasn't his ambition, his ambition was to leave a mark on this world and place. To positively affect and change lives for those struggling. To give them one glimmer of hope beyond the gloomy skies. To show them the sunrise that could be if given the slightest chance. Compared to that a few more injuries a couple more times almost dying. That was a good trade-off for him, these are the flames Kuro would witness of resolve. Tatsuya was more than willing to take pain and injury upon himself. To let the Rukongai bare witness to his trial of the entrance to this place. He didn't care where he ended up or how it came about. Rank and position meant nothing to him truly. He'd work as hard he always had no matter if he was merely a grunt or a leader. Tatsuya was what one could call a workaholic who would do things till the end of time. Hard work would always overcome the brilliant genius in his book. Prodigy and such words were stupid things that didn't have much meaning.

A Trial of Gotei Status
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1