Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage I_vote_lcapLand of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage I_voting_barLand of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage I_vote_lcapLand of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage I_voting_barLand of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129562 messages in 19720 subjects

Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
los
Anonymous

Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage   Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage PPOKQUZ
HOME ::: RULES ::: SHIPPER APP ::: FAQ ::: DISCORD
Land of Sunshine is a Player driven site. A big sandbox of possibilities that we hope to throw in some events and hang ups along the way. The city of Santa Cruz, California is where it's based. Beach life; endless dreams to grow or be popped, it all depends on you as the player.

Real Life, no Word count, Basic Shipper App, Sandbox based in Santa Cruz California.
Jcink Premium, mature board.
Optional Arranged Marriage System available.
No app review process, ask us about it!
Back to top Go down

Land of Sunshine, Real Life, CA, optional Arranged Marriage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1