Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyToday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Gametsui no Hinote EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Gametsui no Hinote I_vote_lcapGametsui no Hinote I_voting_barGametsui no Hinote I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Gametsui no Hinote I_vote_lcapGametsui no Hinote I_voting_barGametsui no Hinote I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130265 messages in 19814 subjects

Gametsui no Hinote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeternus
Seasoned Member
Aeternus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gametsui no Hinote Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Gametsui no Hinote Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Gametsui no Hinote Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Gametsui no Hinote   Gametsui no Hinote EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 11:03 am

Gametsui no Hinote Q83eKaM

» Kido Spell Name: Gametsui no Hinote (Grasping Flames)
» Kido Spell Type: Offensive

» Kido Spell Usage: Universal

»Kido Number [Optional]: 15

»Kido Incantation: ”Rise, dragon of jade! Condemn that which cowers beneath your shadow!”

» Kido Spell Effects: Upon speaking the incantation, the caster draws a breath, then expels a brief gout of a gelatinous, napalm-like substance from their mouth. Burning with an intense, bright green flame, this gel sticks to whatever it touches, and is not easily shaken or rubbed loose, although a concentrated burst of reiatsu or a spiritual attack directed against it can forcibly shed and destroy it. Against physical substances, it has little effect except to scorch the area with its heat; against constructs of reishi and reiryoku, however, it burns through the target ferociously, as if extremely corrosive. Even other Kido can be affected. The stronger the practitioner, the further they can propel the gel from their mouth, and the more effectively it burns.

Last edited by Aeternus on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gametsui no Hinote Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gametsui no Hinote Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Gametsui no Hinote Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Gametsui no Hinote   Gametsui no Hinote EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 12:03 pm

[adm]Approved. [/adm]

Gametsui no Hinote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Custom "Magic" Creation Center :: Approved "Magics" :: Approved Kidō-
Jump to: