Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Empty Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-]

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:05 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE VIZARD TEMPLATE

Vizard Profile
ヴァイザード

I. Basic Information

» Name: Willoh Mari Kalinovah
» Titles: N/A
» Appearance Age: Adolescent (ages 17-20)
» True Age: From death age to current; 22
» Gender: Female
» Affiliation/Rank: -

» Appearance Description: (Please Put 1-2 Paragraph's on your character appearance.)

» Appearance Picture: Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] 2em03ug

I. Personality

» Personality:

Dependable

Look no further than Willoh for a very dedicated worker in her daily existence! For her entire life, and subsequent unlife, she has had to work. Work oh so very hard, indeed, which has gotten her into the mindset of needing to be useful to others and herself. If she ever wanted to achieve something, she always had to earn it, never often getting things just handed to her. From this trait, you would fully expect her to be with you on everything. If she is needed in order to complete an action, she’ll throw up a thumbs up and an, “Aye sir!” (Yes she also calls women sir.)

Given that action, she will get it done 110%, and proudly show the finished project, as quickly as she possibly can. She’s a people pleaser, she’s a sacrifice, she’s many a things, if it means people will feel joy and give her shining, positive eyes. Working to her bones for someone stems from her utter lack of friends in earlier age, quietly wishing to justify her place in the world aside from a raging tyrant. Thus, she is willing to do literally back breaking labor for anyone that brings a smile to her face.

Contradictory Adamancy

Willoh always puts on a strong front of being a tough person. She acts like nothing can knock her down, nothing can stop her. Though she had managed to reconstruct a manageable level of self esteem, she is a broken person inside. But on the outside, she’s built herself up to be a resilient force. But the thing that pushes her during battle, is a mixture of emotions that she has allowed through, and some that she did not wish to let out.

Her passion, her anger, her fire, is heavily suppressed, however. Her insatiable fits of anger are something she fears to roll back into, and thus she pins her more burning emotions back if she can help it. She doesn’t want to remember it, she doesn’t want to deal with it, she doesn’t even want to look at it. That period of her life’s worth, in her mind, was only to serve as a footing to meet her master, the woman who had changed her life for the better. She wants to fully believe that the woman’s efforts in making her a more functional person, were not in vain.

Cocky Jokester

Oh oh oh, so you thought that Willoh was the generic ‘Helpful as always’ archetype for a character? Think again. Even with the people she is on the best terms with, good lord does this girl make fun with anything she has. She likes to mess with people, very very much, in what can only be described as a harsh dose of ‘trolling’. She always puts up a front of being high and mighty, flaunting a hollow grandiose, while describing in full how someone smells, looks, and tastes like a pile of pig shit (Don’t ask about the taste part, you will not like the answer.).

Of course, with people she loves or is on good terms with, this is all done in good fun, but she also uses this trait in order to taunt opponents. Her master had taught her that diminishing one’s self esteem in combat is the fastest track to get them to make much more rash decisions and falter more, which Willoh has adapted onto herself, sparingly of course. She wouldn’t act big and tough with someone who can turn her into ashes with a snap of a finger in her direction.

Deep Denial

A trait that has been deeply hidden away, though makes occasional appearances in her thoughts; Willoh has many unresolved issues, of which her master in life had hoped to resolve through the years of time they had together. Though she did manage to pry the bright little girl out of her full time, there’s still the matter that this only taught the girl to push things that made her feel unhappy, or flat did not want to deal with, into a dark corner.

Years and years of pushing her problems away, suppressing her more undesirable, negative feelings, have culminated into a dark pit inside of her. These underlying, unchecked emotions have influenced her Inner World greatly, and even her Zanpakuto Spirit commonly shines light on the fact that she’s held herself down to an unhealthy extent. It’s boiled down into a quiet emptiness, sitting within her, growing restless of being ignored...

I. History

» History:

Willoh, a little girl thrown to the tides of life, unknown if she would come from it’s cold, mindless, uncaring waves.

She was born of a loveless relationship; Her mother couldn’t stand her father, who had become a nervous wreck in the months of her pregnancy and birthing of their daughter. A foolish, petty reason to argue for divorce and demand to want nothing to do with the child whom she carried and birthed, was her becoming irritated with her husband’s straining anxiety. That woman vanished into the rocky, dark storm, a crushed husband and her wailing child in her wake.

Willoh was quite a beautiful baby, her father finding her to be the remaining bit of love in his life. He tried to show the child as much love as he could muster, however, a very startling issue had risen; Beginning as an infant closing in on her first year, the girl would have terrible fits of rage, screaming, crying, wailing, and flailing for hours on end to no clear exit point, no amount of food or cradling or even diaper changes would sate the rage, until she fell asleep, always for a good long while.

Her father tried all he could to find a way to calm the fits, to even seeing doctors about the strange occurrence, however the bills soon became far too high for him to continue looking into the medical field, the man resorting to occasionally sedating his daughter in order to get her to calm down. It harmed him greatly to see her in this state, but there was only so much he could take with it.

Even if her fits were terrible, the two did have their moments of fun together. She was a bright, smiling girl when she wasn’t enraged. She was very talkative and imaginative, always showing her father everything she had done, be it lovely little drawings on paper, or lovely big drawings on… The wall. Even if he was being ripped apart by his daughter’s condition, he couldn’t help but love her with all his heart.

He worried of having to put his child into school, as her need to be educated and socialized became more and more prominent, as his time with her began to dwindle down to near nothing; He had to work to be able to pay for everything on his own, and the already stressed out man from trying to educate his own child, who appeared to flip her lid at the drop of a hat, but the needs to care for her became greater than the spending personal time, and thus he had to place her in preschool…

And the issues he had feared would arise, did indeed.

The girl’s odd traits did get her the attention of other students, though obviously it had been the normal behavior of children testing their boundaries, however the girl would always react horribly to such. First it was screaming and hitting, slowly escalating into full on throwing large objects at her classmates and beatings. Her teachers were getting exhausted of holding the explosive child back, and to avoid liability, Willoh had been removed from her preschool.

Her father struggled, trying to be home with her, but work constantly got in the way. He tried multiple homeschool teachers, but none of them could handle her bouts of rage. He cried many sleepless nights, his daughter always looking in to see the sobbing man, her guilt welling up inside of her each time she saw her father shed tears.

The girl gradually sunk into a depression as she aged, becoming devoid of much of anything but deep, freezing apathy, and guilt. Things had finally cooled down, her fits had become infrequent, but Willoh had stopped speaking, her self esteem sharply dropping. Her father was sad to see his daughter in such a state, but was secretly relieved of her rages stopping, for his and her sake.

Willoh had begun to go by the beach more to watch the waves and the occasional grand sea creature who rose atop it’s horizon, gracing her with it’s presence. Along with this, the children whom she had harmed and frightened happened upon her, wanting their own taste of revenge on the girl who gave them bloody noses and bruised muscles. Day after day, they would come by to pick on her, taking advantage of her depressive state to do things from harsh teasing, to even beat up sessions. The girl started coming home with injuries, always lying about where she got them from, and hitting the sheets.

Every time she did this, she lied in the sheets for hours on end, conscious, but not doing much. Not a thought occurred to her. Not a tear shed. Nothing came from her, lying and hiding herself away in the sheets so her father could not see her. She didn’t want him to cry because of her any more…

Walking to the beach, ready for her scheduled beat up session, she decided to take the punishment willingly; she had harmed these kids, and… They deserved some sort of justice, right? She had no excuse…
Right on time she had gotten her daily pushing to the ground, teasing, and kids pulling her hair and kicking her body as she squirmed and cried out from the pain, however something unexpected happened. Willoh was expecting for it to carry on for quite a while, in order to fill her role as scapegoat.

A shadow loomed over the children, the girl on the ground being yanked from the abuse circle, her suddenly being over a sturdy shoulder. Willoh heard whoever it was, snapping at the children for so mercilessly beating her, though the girl was exhausted from taking hits, her consciousness ebbing away.

She regained consciousness under the evening sky, gently grunting and sitting up. She looked at her arms, seeing them covered in bandages and some bitter smelling green fluids, which made the girl’s nose wrinkle. She looked about confused, the room she was in being completely unfamiliar, until her eyes laid on a figure sitting at the doorway.

“Woken up?” A woman’s voice, directed at Willoh came from her, the figure turning their head to reveal they were in fact an older woman, greying hair and a pale, hardened face, gray eyes staring at the girl, “Yes. Of course.”

Her voice sounded strained and scratchy, as if it hadn’t been used in quite a long time, as the spindly looking woman arose, walked to the girl, kneeled down, and grasped one of the girl’s arms with her pale fingers. It was a gentle grasp, which caused the girl to relax as soon as she processed she wouldn’t be harmed.

She slowly moved the arm up to the girl in a presentive manner, and softly asked, “Why?”

Willoh felt a lump in her throat with this question, unable to swallow her fear. She didn’t talk very often, normally avoiding any attempts in order to push herself away from others, but.. She mustered the strength and said, “...I deserved it.”

This was met with a quick flick to the forehead, a strong flick, enough to make her head twitch backwards, and leave a mark of course, “Owwww!” She covered the additional hurting area, eyes tearing up, “Whhhyyy?!”

“Do not think that way, idiot. You will gain self destructive tendencies.”

The girl’s face blanked at the second end of the woman’s words, as if she hadn’t understood it. The older woman sighed, “You will want to hurt… Yourself more.” And with that, she erupted with a brief fit of coughing, quickly recovering as she cleared her throat, righting herself, “Then. Leave. Do not touch.” She pointed at the bandages on the girl’s body, “Will heal, left alone.” Another wheeze, she pulled the sheets off the girl, carrying her to the door and gently pushing her along.

“Home. Now.”

Willoh was confused when she was so abruptly pushed from the strange house, almost as if the woman did not want her company any more. The girl walked on home to a worried sick father, being assaulted with kisses and very, very ginger hugs. The girl was in bed that night, being in thought, of that woman. The girl knew very much she had saved her, but she couldn’t understand why she would help a bad guy… Wasn’t she a bad person? She hurt those kids… She made papa cry… Wasn’t she bad?

Something compelled her to look out the window, to the sea, her sighing and watching the waves roll softly on it’s surface. The ocean was calm, and so was she. But something new happened; A figure walked upon the pearly sands, and into the waves. The girl squinted, trying to get a better look at the being, but couldn’t see who it was. A welling of adventure, something she hadn’t felt in a while, sprung in the girl, curiosity taking over as she grabbed a flashlight, and made her way to the shore, taking care not to wake her father.

The sand crunched beneath her feet as she approached the figure, who was sitting within the shallow bank, the waves not daring to disturb her.

“...Hey!”

The girl called out, realizing it was the same woman who she had seen just earlier. Being called evoked a rather annoyed grunt from the woman as her concentration was broken, standing up and coming from the night waters. She approached the girl, appearing fully intimidating, but Willoh did now stand down.

“...I wanted… To ask you, next I saw you, but next is now… So I’ll sa-”

“Get to the point.”

She clearly did not appear amused by the girl’s stumbling on words.

“...Why did you help me?”

“Why ask?”

The little one’s eyes teared up, clasping her hands together and sniffling, “B-because… I’m a bad person.. I hurt those kids… I hurt Daddy… I hurt everyone… I’m.. I’m..”

Tears rolled from her cheeks, attention brought away from her sorrow by the woman’s fingers touching her chin, having bent down for them to meet eyes. Her eyes appeared quite cold, scary, and even the lingerings of despair lurked inside of them.

“No matter what happened, you are a child. There is still time to change.” She stood up straight, staring down at the girl, “Are you willing?”

The girl stood there a moment, chewing her lip, until the fear that refused to go down, simply came up, in the form of assertion, “Y-yes! I wanna! I wanna not be a bad person!”

The older woman narrowed her eyes, releasing a soft exhale from her nostrils, “Good. Dodge.”

“Wait wha-”

One second she was standing in front of the woman, the next she felt like her head was buried in the sand. She pulled out of the dunes, coughing and sputtering the pearly grains as she looked back at the woman, who stared at her. She had been kicked, quite a ways away. Something burned in the girl, but it wasn’t nearly as intense as her previous rage. Ripping her body from the sands, she immediately starting marching towards the woman, a predatory stare in her eyes.

“Whah whas that for?!” The girl’s squeaky voice snapped as she went in to punch the woman, just to have her little fist be blocked by her hand.

“Got back up, mm?”

Fist after fist was blocked and blocked, until the woman grabbed her arm and pinned her to the floor, dirt in the sand.

“Good. Tis what we will work on, first.”

This woman had worked with the girl for months, to pry out her hidden emotions, of course with her father’s shaky approval to aid in bettering his daughter’s mental health. They did things that made Willoh laugh, they did things that made her cry, but the particularly hot moments were when she was agitated. The fits slowly returned, kicking up in intensity and frequency as they pried those emotions more and more open.

“Y-you can’t keep doing this to her!”

Her father was a mess, sitting at a table, as the woman before him stood up straight, “You’re nothing but a stranger to my child… Y-you can’t even tell her your name..! I.. I appreciate that-that you’ve gotten my baby girl to-to smile again… But those fits of rage.. I…!”

“...I will handle it.”

“Y-y-you always say that! I just want my-”

Sir. I will handle it.”

He was taken aback, swallowed, and then sighed, “I… Just want it to stop… Such a beautiful girl, yet she has such terrible fits…”

Days on, the girl had kicked into a fit, which prompted the woman to sigh and grab the screaming, clawing child by the back of the shirt, hanging her away from her body, as she walked to the shore. Stepping into the waves, she then forced her onto her back, placing her in the water. The child continued to scream and flail, splashing the water. The woman slowly leaned in, and whispered a thought a girl would never forget,

“If you struggle atop the waves, you will drown.”

She felt hands let go of her, the girl bobbing under the water, soon to be brought back, coughing and clinging to the woman, shivering in fear.

“Do not fight the water, it will fight back harder.”

She laid the girl back into the water, “I will aid you now, but soon you must float on your own.”

They practiced this exercise for weeks on end, having plenty of spills, but the girl gradually was able to rest peacefully in the water, all by herself, to use as a sort of meditation. The bouts of rage had vanished, as she was taught to both express and control her roaring emotions, in the least, mentally. She was able to be enrolled in a homeschool setting once more with no difficulties aside from normal, childhood attention span.

The two sat at a beach, the girl having been approaching her tweenhood, drying her hair off, “...So is this the end?”

“Like it to be?”

“...No. I don’t want it to end here.”

“Hmm…” The woman placed a hand on her chin, “...Self defense? Those children have given you many problems.”

Willoh’s shining blue eyes looked to her, the girl smirking, “Well, no matter how many times you knock me back 20 feet, i’ll always get back up!”

“Mmm. We start tomorrow morning. Do not be late.”

“But Miss? I never got your name.”

“I have no name.”

“But I gotta call you something if we’re gonna traaaiiin!” The girl pouted, but it soon turned into a smirk, “How bout Master?! I wanna call you Master!”

“Please do not call me that.”

“Maaaaste-” A powerful flick to the forehead shut her up real fast, her rubbing the spot, “Mmmmhhmm! Owww. Gonna break my skull!”

“Run home. Your father is worried.”

“O-oh right!” She ran and then grabbed her bag, “Hehe.. Byyeee! Maaaster!” She stuck her tongue out, quickly running away as the woman stared at her vanishing.

They had begun very intense physical training, and boy was her teacher relentless. Willoh always came home with tended to injuries, nothing ever severe, but she did get quite the punishment when she hadn’t done a move right. Her Master only had the best interest for her in dealing these wounds; it was to make sure she would know plenty well the outcome of not doing a duck when she needed to, or putting up a strong block, or keeping a stable stance.

Willoh was very dedicated to learning how to fight, and in turn it also got out her excess energy, that was normally used to fuel her fits of anger in the past. She felt like she could actually do something, actually be something, during the heart-pounding activities she engaged with. Even if her Master kicked her across the field multiple times, it just encouraged her to come back up harder. Even if she was taught to see the light, a darkness still existed in the girl, a void that had been covered with layers of sweetness, winning, and fighting experience.

At the end of one training session, her master had handed her a picture of a dense forest, which had her staring at the picture in awe.

“Going there, for a trip. Give your father this list.”

Another paper, which actually didn’t ask for much aside from some camping equipment. Willoh was overwhelmingly excited; she had never gone camping before! However, this would be a trip she would never forget, not ever. Her father was reluctant to allow her to go, but he decided it would all be fine, the woman had proven to be trustworthy and alert of the girl’s needs over the years. He got homework she would miss together, and walked her to the train station.

“Darling.” He got onto her level, hands on her shoulder, “I trust you… T-to keep yourself safe, alright? Don’t forget to eat when you’re hungry a-a-and drink p-plenty of water…” He gave her a strong embrace, “I-I love you. Stay safe, honey…”

Willoh saw the woman sitting on a nearby bench, staring at the two, waiting for the girl to come by. She bid her father farewell, and waited for the train with her, swinging her legs in anticipation.

“Sooo… What’re we gonna do? Huh? Huh?” The girl was bouncing in her seat, blue eyes transfixed on the woman who only stayed staring, waiting for the train to arrive.

“Many things. This will be the last hurdle, until I can expand upon teaching to you.” The woman exhaled softly, watching the train lazily roll into the station, “Last chance, girl. This will be a difficult juncture, are you willing?”

“Yes Master!”

Once more, a harsh flick to the forehead, but the girl only chuckled, “Owwie~!”

“Come along, then.”

Willoh had no idea what to expect when they got off the train, the girl was simply excited to see what they were going to do. Soon the train had stopped, they got off, and suddenly they were going on a several mile hike into the wilderness. The girl whined several times about her hurting toes, obviously her master ignoring any of it unless a genuine concern of injury came up. Soon, they had stopped, literally in the middle of nowhere, nothing but trees around them.

“...Is… Is this the campsite? I don’t see any other cabins..” The girl panted, drinking her water, only for her master to stop her.

“Conserve that. You’re going to need it.”

“Huh?”

“We will be living out here.”

“...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! How long?!”

“Two weeks.”

“AWWWWWH!”

Willoh could hardly complain, she was warned, yet she went through with it anyhow. Surviving for two weeks sounded like it could be fun, and for the first few days it was pretty great. Until.. They were running pretty low on food, and thus came Willoh’s first lesson: Hunting.

“Come along.”

Her master had woken her up, slapping a wooden spear in her hands, and guided the sleepy youngling with her, “What’re we gonna do, Master..?”

“You will be killing an animal, for meat.”

“W-what?! But I don’t wanna hurt the poor bunnies or doggies!”

“Hope there is no ‘doggies’, and it’s either you, or the rabbit.”

“Ouughhh..”

And soon the time came, however her Master had made it the least bit more simple for her, holding the struggling creature under a strong hand. She guided the girl’s hands to position the spear right to the poor thing’s neck.

"Strike it, with force.”

“B-but I don’t wanna hurt iiiittt!”

“If you stab it properly, it will not feel anything.”

“A-anything..?”

“Anything.”

The girl sniffled, and nodded, “O-okay… I’m sorry mister bunny!” She struck the spear, as hard as she could, into the creature’s neck. The idea of having to kill things in order to eat them was a bit traumatizing at first, but it was something the girl had to grow acclimated to. Home was a very far ways away from here, and all she could do here was survive. Surviving was what was important here. Her master taught her many things, of how to catch a fish without a rod, to making a fire, to even making a natural tent. She was taught many leaf identifications, and which plants to eat, and what not to eat. She learned about the animal’s habits in this particular wooded area, the girl had learned many things from this trip, indeed.

But when their time to return drew near, the wind had picked up. Her master had commented it appeared to be a storm, and that they had to pick up and find shelter. Willoh was a bit at her wit’s end with moving around so often; Master always appeared freaked out over something whenever she told her they had to move. Her legs were sore from doing it all the time, and frankly the girl was rather miffed. Soon they arrived at a cavern, though it was far too small for them both to wait out the storm in. Her master told her to stay in the cave until she came back. Willoh was scared, the thunder filling the air, which prompted her to stay in the cave, watching the wind start to mercilessly whip the trees.

She waited, and waited, what felt like a forever. The rain was pouring now, and the girl was shivering quite the amount. Her master still hadn’t returned, and the girl was getting very, very worried. She didn’t want to lose her… She didn’t want to lose somebody… Not again… She didn’t want to be abandoned… Not.. Again…
Her anxieties got the best of her, the girl bursting from the safe confines of the cabin, and had run around the woods, calling out for her master, her cries getting increasingly desperate, until she found the woman, struggling on the ground. She couldn’t understand what was happening, rain filled her teary eyes, the wind made it difficult to hear, but she had sworn, she heard the woman scream, “MOVE!”

It was a little too late, of course. The girl had been hit by.. Something. She felt the back of her neck burn, like hot coals had touched her skin. She skid across the flooded floor, only to look up and see a large, foreboding shadow, as lightning had struck to provide a short bout of light. Whatever it was, it was angry. It roared, an unearthly roar. Her master tried to hobble over to her, but she had already stood up with a thick stick.

“H-HEY! You… YOU HURT HER! YOU HURT HER YOU JERK!” Willoh didn’t think. The pain burned her, aching joints added to that, and she felt a burning in her mind from seeing her master injured. She ran forth, smacking whatever it was in the head with the stick. She just kept striking, and striking, whatever it was, backwards, no matter how much it scratched at her, no matter how much her skin burned. Anger consumed her. She ducked, she swung, she pushed, until it was backed against a tree. The last thing Willoh remembered, was a bright light and a loud crash, before she lost consciousness.

The girl slowly regained consciousness, hours later, her head resting on the lap of her master. She smelled the usual bitter mixture of herbs, and tried to lift her hand.

“Do not move. I am taking you to a hospital when we are back. You are gravely injured.”

“...What happened?”

“A bear. A bear had attacked us. But you scared it off.”

“I… Did?”

“Yes. You did.”

“Hahaha..” The girl’s weak laughter faded, as her consciousness did once more. In and out, it faded in and then vanished, until she fully woke up, her father at her bedside.

“...Daddy?”

Her father had embraced her, though gently as not to bother her wounds. He was afraid for her, terrified for her, in tears for her. He was so glad she was alright, telling her that her master had brought her to the hospital as quickly as she could, but the woman herself wasn’t in very good shape, either. Willoh had visited her, bringing her gifts, until she had recovered from her injuries, which was met with a note literally stabbed into her door, stating that her training will resume in the next week.

Willoh spent several more years under her master’s instruction, eventually moving onto swordplay. Of course the woman wouldn’t give the girl a full blown sword, much to the girl’s disappointment. Instead she was given a wooden one, though… Something always felt off and awkward with the weapon. It didn’t feel natural… Somehow. It didn’t hamper her ability to sword fight as much, but she always gave the occasional comment of how it didn’t feel right to her.

Sixteen. The girl had hit the big one-six, merely a week prior. Her father was overjoyed, and the least anxious in his entire life. Though he couldn’t give much, the least he could provide was a shell necklace and a long day at the beach. Her master had sent her something that’d get her quite overjoyed: A pocket knife. Though her father was a bit hesitant, he decided it would be better if she kept it; she would know how to use the weapon, after all. He trusted her, he trusted her skill, and he trusted her master’s competence; she had done so much for the two of them over the years; it wouldn’t hurt.

Several more days of training, her master appearing rather sullen, lifeless during the duels they had. Willoh became worried, though wasn’t sure if she wished to confront her about the issue, but sucked it right the hell up, buttercup.

“...Master.”

The woman had called for a dismissal, and a week for a break. She never called for a break for more than three days unless Willoh had gotten injured. It was a very peculiar circumstance for the girl to experience.

“Is… Everything alright? Ya seem… Kinda sad?”

“...Take the week break.” The woman began walking away in her reclusive manner.

Willoh wasn’t going to let her. She grabbed her arm.

“Master. I want you to tell me.”

“Release me.”

“Mom please I just want to make sure-”

“RELEASE ME!”

Willoh was stunned, releasing the woman’s arm, staring at her. She never screamed. She never yelled. That never happened, not ever… So why, why now..?

“...We will reconvene after the break. Please. Go to your father.”

“...Yes… Master.” The girl was still hit with a truck of shock, running along home.

Three days had passed. The girl felt an itch in her body. A twitch, a scare, an anxiety in her being. She was worried for her master. She wanted very much to make sure she was safe. She wanted her to be safe… She wanted to know… She… Needed her. Grabbing her knife off her desk, she snuck out of the house at moon high; Master was always meditating in the waves at moon high, especially on half or full moons.

She ran to the beach, as quickly as she could, but her master was not in the waves. She peered across the shore, looking to the wooded area where her house dwelled. Light flickered in her eyes, her squinting and confused. Master didn’t have lights in her house…

She felt a ball of ice drop into her stomach. Realization zapped in her mind. Something was going on. She tightened her grasp on the knife, making a mad dash for the beachside abode, slowing as soon as she was close and hanging off a window, peering in.

She couldn’t hear very well what was going on, all she could see was several men, a lantern on the table, and something tied to the bed post. The girl squinted, pulling her body up as much as she could without being seen, the thing tied to the bed… Was her master. She stared taking in the scene, a boiling under her surface. Her nails dug into the wood, the girl abruptly dropping, knife in hand, kicking the door open.

“HEY! LET HER THE FUCK G-!”

Multiple guns were pointed at her. First instinct was to put her hands up, but she still had a tight grip on the knife.

“Now now, little girl… Drop the knife.”

“Fuck no. Let her go!”

One of the men chuckled, rubbing his nosebridge, “Look missy, nothin’ personal, our… Let’s say benefactor, just wants this old crone… Knock her up.”

“Wha-”

Pain. Something hit Willoh in the back of the head, rather hard, causing her to rapidly lose consciousness. Playing hero did not turn out well.
The girl was out for quite a long time, deep in slumber, until she woke up with her limbs tied to a post.

“...Huh..? Whuh…?” The girl was drowsy, her vision spotty. She felt like she was knocked up with all the drugs. She looked around tiredly, seeing the vague figure of her master in front of her.

“Uhhmm..? Master…?”

She heard yelling, and talking, though she couldn’t understand anything. It was muffled, meaning dissolving upon kissing her eardrums. She didn’t get what was happening, until something loud happened, and she felt horrible pain in her left arm.
She yelled. She screamed. She cried. The woman before her was also in a state wrought with panic and tears. She had never seen her master in such a state, ever… Not ever.

More pain.

She felt wet, all over her arms. She could hardly acknowledge her own screaming and crying. She didn’t understand… What was happening? What was that noise? Her body felt progressively colder, and numbing. She felt sleepy, but she tried to stay awake.

Another shock, however it was much less obvious. She felt her leg bleeding. She was bleeding. That was what that iron smell was. That’s why she saw red at the corner of her vision. Her senses were slowly climbing back, slowly understanding what was happening, the woman’s begging, and answering of questions, growing clearer.

And soon, the muzzle of the gun was resting against her forehead, the woman before her’s eyes pooled with tears. Willoh could hardly keep it together. It burned, but it didn’t burn. It radiated with pain, but at the same time she felt the icy coldness of the snow. Was this what a corpse felt like? Was she going to die? Just like that? Her body wouldn’t listen to her, her mind screamed and clawed for consciousness. She wanted to know. She wanted to understand. She-

BANG.

Black. Silence. Nothing.
For some strand of time, that both felt like a few seconds, yet eons, Willoh floated in an abyss, or didn’t, was there a Willoh left? Oh yes, there was. Plenty of a Willoh left. The transition from life, into the unknown, was horribly jarring for her. She needed time, time to understand what was going on, time to-

“Ey. Get up!”

Getting kicked in the head wasn’t the most pleasant of ways to be woken up after getting kicked, but Willoh had her fair share of being punted twenty to thirty feet across a beach or field. The girl was jarred, however, sitting up and almost screaming, but getting a hand slapped over her mouth.

“Gh! Shaddup and walk with me!”

A feminine voice spoke from behind her, hauling her off into an alleyway of sorts. The whole area around them seemed pretty run down and crappy. Wasn’t anything Willoh had ever seen before. The girl was honestly pretty stunned, as a girl around her age sat her down, sighing.

“Jeeze you folk get stupider and stupider the more ages go by, taking a nap in the middle o’ da’damn road!” The girl had mused, but put a hand to her cheek, “Unless…” She pointed at her, “Didja just wake up here or somethin’ kid?”
Willoh nodded in reply.
“Oooh... That makes tons more sense! Welp, welcome to hell!”

Willoh was still in shock, staring blankly at the girl. She couldn’t even get a word out with how large the icy stone weighing her stomach was.

“Ah jeeze don’t take m’h seriously!” She chuckled, patting her shoulder, “Hell’s waaaay worse than this chicky. At least, that’s what I heard. Anyhow, welcome to the Soul Society, in what I like tah call one of the Shit Districts, or, the Shitsticks. Nice ring to it dontcha think?”

This girl was completely inattentive to the girl’s panic, mostly making a joke out of the whole thing. All Willoh could do was put her head in her hands, cry, and try to recover from the shock. Then was when the girl decided to be a little more sympathetic.

“Hey hey, chill. Dying’s not too fun. I getch-”

“I DIED?!” A short sentence scratched from the girl’s throat.

“Hun. Hun. Chill. Okay? Look, I can take ya home with me and ya can get a nice nap and everything, okay? Okay? Lookit me.” The girl rubbed one streak of tears off the dark skinned girl’s freckled face.
All Willoh could do was whimper and nod.

The girl yacked her head off as they walked, avoiding the occasional brawl, until they hit a rather shoddily modified building, the girl presenting it like it was the grand Taj Mahal.
“Tadaahh! I’ll getcha to a bed. No worries bout holing up in my abode, I take people in all the freakin’ time!”

The second Willoh saw the bed, she didn’t care how poorly sheeted it was, the girl just collapsed with a loud sigh, going right back into dreamland. The entire experience was horribly jarring to the girl and all she wanted to do was rest.

“Hey chicky wake the fuck up!”

Would this girl EVER give her a break..? She woke up to her body being shaken so hard, she was lucky she wasn’t an infant. It was the type of shakes that would induce the syndrome in any small infant. She slapped the girl, which knocked her well off the bed, but the girl only smirked at her.

“Hehehe, didn’t know ya were into that sh-”

Willoh stepped on her face, “What is it?”

“Well if ya get your sweaty fucking foot off my face, i’d tell ya!”

Willoh groaned, following the girl downstairs, feeling horribly famished. The two girls were sitting at a table with… Very improvised legs supporting it. The strange girl smirked, resting her head on her hands, “Soooo, how ya feeling?”

“Tired and hungry.” Willoh sighed, scratching her messy auburn hair, “Is there any food here..?”

The girl before her sat up straight, staring at her in mild shock, “...Hun, you do realize ya dead, right? Dead as a fish? Ya can’t be hungry…”

“I am.” Willoh yawned, “Why the hell would I lie about that?”

The girl rested a hand on her chin, “Huuu… You were asleep for three days-”

“Three..?”

“Yep. You still seem out of it… Soo…” The girl chuckled, “Ya feelin’ hungry… So… You must be turning into a Hollow! AHA! HA!” She was laughing quite hard as the young Willoh stared at her, absolutely not getting it, “Cmon chick, don’t be so sullen with me! I’m just joshing! Joshing!”

“...What’s a hollow?”

The girl deadpanned, and then facepalmed, “Yknow, now i’m starting to think you’re actually stupid. Okay okay…” The girl waved her hands in the air, sighing, “Listen. Okay, so a Hollow.. Iiiiisss…. When you turn into a big honkin’ monster when you stay on Earth too fuckin’ long… And… Shinigami, come by and uh, purify them I guess? Dunno, slicing open a mask don’t seem very purify-y. But well! Well…” She crossed her arms, “If I remember correctly… Hunger, plus you’re dead, but you’re in the Soul Society… Eeehhhh… Fuck. I dunno. This stuff never sits in my head, you’re better off askin’ around about it, just be careful about anybody who wants to fuck you up, mmkay?”

Ushering her out of the house, calling a good luck, Willoh hardly even knew the girl, didn’t even get a name, but she went out on her own regardless. She asked the least dangerous looking people, eventually culminating the knowledge about Shinigami, the Academy, and that her still feeling hunger, meant that she had large amounts of Reishi in her body, and thus had the potential to also become one. But the problem was… What could she possibly do this for? The girl was sitting at the sidelines most times, occasionally visiting the street rat girl, meandering on it for months on end.

“Who knows what happened to Master… But she isn’t here…” The girl mumbled to herself, groaning at her hunger, “And Daddy… Oh Daddy…”
The girl had struck a low, hiding herself away and softly crying, not knowing what to do. She was hungry, depressed, and constantly tired… But watching street fights occur just fed her despair. What could she even do? She couldn’t even save her master. She couldn’t even stay for her father…

More days went by, the girl hopelessly wandering the Soul Society. She felt something inside of her begin to form, a sort of… Hollowness. Sometimes she worried she’d actually become one of those beasts, despite her ‘buddy’ telling her otherwise. She trudged through this low, debating and debating if she should go to the Academy, to actually practice her potential.

“Hey bitch!”

Something sparked in her when her presence was actually acknowledged by one of the vermin, “I always see you sneakin’ around here, doin’ shit, the fuck is up? You have a problem?!”

“...Yes. Actually. I do have a problem.” Willoh spoke softly, slowly turning around to face her potential assailant, “...Yknow what? This sulking around shit is bothering me… So… How bout I try something new for a change?!” The girl’s lips curled into a bright happy smile, just for the assailant to punch her in the face, which knocked her back. But the girl’s body just slithered back up to her feet.

“... Five feet?! Seriously?! I’ve survived worse…” She ran forth, staring into his eyes, which took him aback when she grasped his arm, “Pal. So how about you take a fucking dirt nap, heh?”

After giving the thug a good bodying session, she dusted her hands, “...Now then~!” She pointed upwards, “There’s an academy waiting for me!”

The Academy was pretty rough for Willoh. First was actually using her sword; Handling it by the hilt didn’t feel natural in the slightest. It felt weird, it felt gross, doing it all the time. Her very soul didn’t like the constant hand-holding of the weapon. And thus this provoked her first interaction with her Inner World, and in turn, her Zanpakuto Spirit.

Willoh had woken up somewhere much different. A void hung above them, a blood moon hanging in the sky, and a dark sea of dubious movements laid around the small island she gained consciousness on.

“Up here…” The sound of metal against metal occasionally clinking together was heard, with a soft young voice. What looked to be a large doll was sitting on the branches of a willow tree, who’s leaves gently swayed despite there being no wind.

“...Uh, Hello… Doll?”

“I’m a little saddened… I thought you would be a little more chipper… Is that not who you want yourself to be?”

“I… What?”

“Doesn’t matter… That will be another time… For now… You hold back.”

“Hold back what?”

“Your weapon… You hold back… Much like you hold your mind back…”

“...What?”

“Let yourself be free… Free... Free in combat…” The doll held out a rather well made crochet of a blue bird to the girl, the image aglow with a soft light.

“...Free…” Willoh whispered, til the scene blipped away.

Instead of the hilt, she formed a thread, a thread of her own self, and found the sword to be far easier to wield. Instead of simple swings, she performed much more dynamic movements. Twists and turns, it felt almost like flight as she trained with her weapon. She felt like air, she couldn’t help but laugh every time. The threads, she had used them in many ways, and came needles as well, to use for many hands, many skills… Many unique to she.

Graduated, she did, and onto her first patrol she went… Unaware of the future that would kick her into motion. A hollow attack, left the girl wounded, sparing others the trouble and hiding out in the wilds, sweating, sick, with heavied breath.

What was she to do, torn down into the blackened waves?

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:

Aptitude In Movement - Even several years after her death, Willoh has retained her long trained skill in mobility and flexibility. The girl is reasonably fast, further amplified by her Zanpakuto's abilities, which allow her movement through the air. Her skill is at the level of a stunt performer in terms of flexibility, surroundings analysis, and reaction.

High Awareness - Willoh's ability to detect incoming attacks, and in order to act accordingly, is a notable trait of her's. During battle, she acts much like a predator, eyes burning intensely into her opponent, always watching for openings or incoming attacks.

Personalized Weapon Skills - Willoh doesn't use weapons how they "should" be used, so to speak. Her Zanpakuto is a large indicator that she does not follow the norm of weapon usage, using it more as a ranged weapon than melee, since it did not feel "natural" to her to constantly use it as such. She tends to practice very unorthodox methods of using weapons, such as using the environment, or augmenting weapons to serve a dual purpose.

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities:

Body Thorns - Using as armor, Willoh utilizes her Reiatsu as many, many tiny thorns along her body at a near constant manifestation. These aren’t visible normally, and touching her in a relaxed setting would make her skin feel vaguely of velcro. However, when in combat, she can assert these thorn’s presence by making them grow in size and act as a close repellent and armor. The longest these body thorns can stretch are two feet off her body. Though in their passive state they don't burn any energy, actively using them can become costly if she continuously uses large parts of her body to protect herself, so she normally is forced to stick with a small, more precise area, like a section of her arms or legs for example, in order to not burn herself out too quickly.

Tracking Pin - A painless needle, Willoh can attach it to things, in order to follow up on it later. She can’t know it’s exact location however, but she tracks it via her Zanpakuto. Much like a metal detector, she can use her Zanpakuto to slowly play a “hot or cold” game in order to find the pin. The closer she is, the more the Zanpakuto will vibrate.

Reiatsu Threads - The strings of her soul, Willoh forms these from. They are incredibly strong strings, stronger than most wires. She has many uses for these wires, and many ways these wires can benefit her.

Across The Sky - Willoh can use her threads as a method of transportation, much like a hookshot, except much more precise. Throwing a string causes it to seamlessly shoot to a location, and if she so wishes, she can either use it to swing elsewhere, or arrive quickly to that spot by “reeling” herself in.

Pinned Down - Willoh uses her threads in order to shoot many at an opponent. If the threads succeed in hitting their opponent (Maximum length of 20 feet), they will stick to their skin and hook rather deeply, to the point that, unless careful, one would rip a considerable amount of flesh out with it. With the first pin set, a second then beelines for the closest stable surface, attempting to pin the opponent down. Too many attached to them, and it could completely immobilize them if unable to safely break free.

String Field - Willoh can tie her threads over any sort of perimeter in order to perform several purposes. Since the strings are difficult to see, people will touch them, and thus comes the first purpose; If she has to do something, and know if someone is approaching, the second a string is touched she will know exactly where they are, and when they touched the string. The second purpose, if that person went just a bit too fast, they would have cut themselves on the thread. These are very thin, and very strong threads, for the express purpose of combat. If one were not careful and tried to move through the string barrier, in all likeliness they would get very badly cut up depending on string placement. The last purpose, is if one would be foolish enough to walk through it, is to trap. Some point, the person will reach a spot where they cannot proceed, and moving will literally mean death or severe injury. This gives Willoh the opportunity to sniff them out properly and deal with them there.

Mind Stitching - By using one of her needles, Willoh is able to stab a creature in the head with one. This won’t kill them, no, but instead it links them to Willoh’s mind via her reiatsu, however the creatures she tends to inflict this with are too spiritually weak to fend it off, normally animals. Thus their minds and bodies are entirely her’s at her disposal. The sign that the process worked is that the being’s eyes become entirely blue, and they become inanimate unless given a command. They do everything she wishes of them, and the state is only dispelled when the needle is removed from their skull, which can really be done by anyone by simply plucking it out.

Object Weaving - Lining an object with her strings, Willoh is able to make that object behave as if it were a living thing, for example a table can walk like a quadruped animal. They aren’t alive by any stretch, and Willoh has full control over them, so there’s no need to fear any sort of teacup rebellions. Willoh can extract the string whenever she feels appropriate.

I. Sealed Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Maru [Not her true name; it's just what Willoh refers to as for ease of contact]

» Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance:
» Zanpakutō Spirit Personality: (What type of personality does your Zanpakutō Spirit have?)

» Inner World:

Willoh's Inner World is no marvel. In heavy contrast to many Shinigami's worlds, her's is just... Dead. It clearly reflects what the girl feels on the inside, the things she packs away behind layer after layer. On one's feet, is a small expansive of pearly white sand, soft to the touch, but full of bones with closer inspection. A look at the sky would yield nothing, not even a cloud, or a moon, or a sun, nor stars, take place in the expanse of nothing.

Aside from the rolling of blackened waves, the world is quiet, lifeless, empty. The only thing present aside from sea and sand, is a lone weeping willow, having turned bone white with death, the girl's Zanpakuto spirit normally found sitting amongst it's dead branches.

Looking beneath the waves would reveal an even vaster collection of bones, of all sorts of creatures, many who do and do not belong in the sea. Dead coral reefs can be witnessed, if one walks out far enough. Neglected to mention, yes, one can actually walk atop the sea, a culmination of sea foam forming at their feet in order to support them above the waves.

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance:
A rather unusual appearance, Willoh's Zanpakuto greatly resembles a sewing needle, though in the shape of a long, silver sword.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Powers:

Needle Hail - Swinging her Zanpakuto in an arc, Willoh creates an even arc of countless white needles. A second swing then deploys these needles 5 feet away from the girl’s current position as not to cause her harm by mistake. Depending on the angle, the absolute most she is able to spray these needles is in front of herself, up to 30 feet. Being struck with needles causes obvious harm, the opponents feeling a horrible pinching sensation from them, far beyond what a regular needle would inflict on them. A few isn’t cripplingly painful, just don’t be a pin cushion in terms of needle count, and you can alleviate most of the pain by plucking them out.

Field of Pain - Usually used after Needle Hail, Willoh causes any leftover needles to sink into the ground. These needles then shoot up into stronger, bigger, but lesser in count, thorns, much taller (and stabbier) than the average person. They can form at any manner of angles, completely dependent on the terrain, and have the same range as the rain in which it spawned from. Willoh can also cause needles to strike up at will as a surprise attack.

Arrowed Thorns - Needles form along her Zanpakuto, being rather arrow-like along the blade. She can swing her Zanpakuto at her enemies, which then launches these black and white arrows. If they strike the opponent’s body, normally they would feel a pinching, throbbing sensation from the area, much more painful than any normal arrow.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to release their Zanpakuto?)

» Shikai Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to enter Shikai? This is optional.)

» Shikai Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Shikai?)

» Shikai Abilities: (What abilities does your character attain in Shikai?)

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: (What is the name of your character's Bankai?)

» Bankai Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to release their Bankai? This is optional. For example, you could have the phrase relate to their power set, or just simply have them say Bankai.)

» Bankai Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to enter Bankai? This is optional.)

» Bankai Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Bankai?)

» Bankai Abilities: (What abilities does your character attain in Bankai?)

I. Inner Hollow/Mask

NOTE: These fields will be filled in a power upgrade. She has not fully transformed as of yet, and that will occur in her 1rst or 2nd thread.

» Inner Hollow Name: (What is the name of your Inner Hollow?)

» Inner Hollow Description: (What does your Inner Hollow look like? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph)

» Inner Hollow Personality: (What is your inner hollow's personality? Please use at least two paragraph's with 5 sentences)

» Inner Hollow Powers: (What powers does your inner hollow have?)

» Hollow Mask Appearance: (What does your characters mask look like? Please use either a picture or describe it in 5 sentences)

» Vizard Powers: (What benefits does your character get from transforming into their mask state?)

I. Resurrección

[NOTE: This form is for 0-3 and up. Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Resurrección Release Phrase: (What does your character say in order to transform into their Resurrección state? This is optional.)

» Resurrección Release Actions: (What kind of action does your character perform to transform into their Resurrección state? This is also optional.)

» Resurrección Appearance: (What does your character look like when they transform into their Resurrección state?)

» Resurrección Abilities: (When a character ascends to this state, they at their peak power. Please state what kind of powers that your Vizard obtains when ascending to this form.)

I. Equipment/Other Resources

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. PhantomTech

» PhantomTech: (Does your character have a PhantomTech brain installed? If so, you'll be able to qualify for upgrade at the Cybermind or add other Cybernetic parts to your character to make them stronger. Click here for more information about Phantom Tech)

» Phantom Tech Abilities: (What can your character do with his or her's add-ons? This applies to any upgrades your character has gotten from places like The Cybermind as well.)

» Phantom Tech Powers: (This refers to things outside of Add-ons unlike Abilities. What Phantom Tech Powers are, in a sense, is basically what kind of power did your character gain from having a Cyberbrain? For example, Shadin Yuudeshi gained Imaginary Computation with his Cybernetic upgrades and has the ability to bring tangible things into existence with his computers Quantum Calculations.)

I. Skill Sheet

[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Vizard Skills
  • Power Augmentation Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mask Protection:: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hollow Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Hollow Skills
  • Acid Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Garganta : Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero/Bala: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

END OF THE VIZARD APPLICATION

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Empty Re: Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-]

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:11 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Beginner(adept when proving herself to others)
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Adept

It seems that you would like to focus on willpower with this app, and while the app conveys that the actual meaning of the writing completely counteracts it.

Angry Charmander wrote:Even if, in her heart, she has a bleak look at the world, she never stops. No matter how much her darker feelings scrape at her consciousness, she remains upright. No matter how much she is beaten to a pulp, she somehow gets back to her feet. She somehow always finds the willpower to maintain her existence, no matter how much she wants it to fade away.

See, this seems to imply that she has a good grasp on willpower, pain endurance, and focus, but the willpower portion of it is negated by this next bit.

Angry Charmander wrote:Inside, Willoh has no will to live. She has no will to continue clawing forth, but her body, or in this case, spirit, keeps dragging on, like a zombified corpse that simply will not listen to the master’s call to give up and die already.

Losing just about everyone she had loved, all at once, had hurt her very deeply, but she presses the hurt down, she presses the hurt into the sea, to stop thinking about it, because she doesn’t want to feel anything at all, deep in her true nature.

At this point this is squarely within the realm of focus, and is a complete lack of willpower. If you'd like to focus on willpower I'd recommend changing this in some way. If not, will skills will remain as they are.

Angry Charmander wrote:Body Thorns - Using as armor, Willoh utilizes her Reiatsu as many, many tiny thorns along her body at a near constant manifestation. These aren’t visible normally, and touching her in a relaxed setting would make her skin feel vaguely of velcro. However, when in combat, she can assert these thorn’s presence by making them grow in size and act as a close repellent and armor. The longest these body thorns can stretch are two feet off her body.

There should be some kind of description here about the amount of energy required to sustain this ability in the active state.

Alright, that about wraps it up. One last thing, hollow and vizard skills untrained until she completes the threads/upgrade.

Tier: 4-5-

Edit: Problems fixed, will skills adjusted.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Left_bar_bleue0/0Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-] Empty Re: Willoh Kalinovah [APPROVED, 4-5-]

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:20 pm
[mod]Archiving for inactivity. Please speak to staff if you would like this unarchived.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum