Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dhalia Crush
Dhalia Crush
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Left_bar_bleue0/0Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex]

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 pm
After lessons taught by Ulv, Dhalia had a firmer understanding of speed, strength, and the freedom of the spirit of wind! She felt her Shunpo was more precise, more powerful in terms of overall technique and importantly, it brought her back to reasoning that trying harder didn't mean the right way of doing things.

With such lessons learned under her belt, it was time to meet the Captain of Squad Five. She knew very little of this person but knew he was a very down to earth and capable sort of person. She had met some rather high strung Soul Reapers already and she just did not have the patience for uptight, brown nosers. However, Dhalia did not come alone! She held in her hand a basket of ripe apples that she purchased in the Rukongai.

She was quite happy with herself and how she looked before she stepped into the afternoon sunlight. Her pale skin was bathed in the warm light, glints off her belly ring shined as she moved with an even pace to the barracks. Her hips held a small sway, but that was more of her personality coming out more than the attraction she was asking for. But they had seen Dhalia coming and going often enough to wave at her as she passed by.

The blonde vixen stopped to balance the basket with one hand as her sandal was coming undone from her foot. She had yet to repair the blasted thing and she would trip over her own feet once in awhile though it didn't see as regular as it used to. Stopping and sweeping the hair over her ear, the pierced and tattooed ditzy Shinigami continued her journey to the main building.

Her light steps made little noise as she walked on the pavement as she sent quick looks to others passing by. A simple nod of her head and a gesturing smile was enough as she kept her mind busy and making a good first impression while she walked herself through that first opening line to introduce herself.

"Hello! I am Dhalia Crush! One of your new recruits!-- Oh no. It sounds like I am trying to hard. Maybe more like 'Hey, Captain! I brought ya some fruit!--oh no. Now it might sound like I am being too casual with him. Ugh!" She bickered with herself as she carried the basket of apples with her. The blonde Shinigami didn't have an opening statement yet so she stood at the door talking to herself, getting herself ready.

"Mmm...how do I introduce myself? Can't very well shake his hand if I have this basket of apples. Does he even like fruit? Who doesn't like fruit?" Now she was procrastinating and it showed as she fidgeted at the steps of the Officer's Quarter. She sighed and shook her head, "Hi! I am Dhalia!---gah! Fook me in the ass, why is it sooo--Oh oh oh! C-c-c-Captain!"

Heart pounding in her chest as she looked up into his eyes, she was like a deer caught in the headlights of a car as she stared up at him while the door swung open to see him looming over her.

"Ugh! yeah! hi! I am Dhalia Crush, Sir! Your new recruit! Apples!?" she was so flustered that she nearly shoved the basket into his chest and sighed heavily.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty Re: Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex]

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] 6EdIfMt

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Lollia - Song: Rolling Sky

As the Captain of the Stealth Force, it wasn't that much of a surprise that Henrex would keep an eye on those who entered and left his squad. Thus, the notion of a "Dhalia Crush" entering the Stealth Force didn't go unnoticed by him. So, as he sat in his office, silently filling out paperwork for the upcoming festival -- the decorations, food, and the other requirements -- Henrex awaited the arrival of his new recruit.

It was...rather nerve-wracking, to say the least. Henrex had never been a people person and even the notion of doing something that he had done with Yoriko, as well as Shuten worried him. The male set his head in his hands as he let out a long, drawn-out sigh, feeling his anxiety starting to drown him. The sound of his chair sliding out broke the long-lasting silence as he rose to his feet, beginning to pace around his office.

Why now, of all times, did he get this nervous and anxious? It hadn't been that complicated with Yoriko. But, with Yoriko, they were in the middle of the Seireitei -- not in his office. After he sighed again, he felt a hand rest on his shoulder, causing the male to turn around and face the one who had reached out to comfort him -- Raiu, his Zanpakuto Spirit.

'Firstly, calm down. It's not that bad.'

'It's easy for you to say that.'

'Just breathe, Henrex. You'll be fine.'

Remorsefully, he agreed. Taking slow, deep breaths as he waited, Henrex was able to calm himself down, enough so that his senses were able to tune in to the soft mumbling outside his office, with Henrex hearing the voice refer to him by rank. Silently walking toward the door, the Captain opened it.

Standing in front of Dhalia at five-foot-eight, donning a cream-colored poncho over his shoulders and a black sash around his head, was Henrex Astillon.

The girl was stumbling over herself more than even he did at his worst moments, completing it all with a basket suddenly being thrust into his chest. Carefully taking the container from her and seeing the apples inside, a warm smile passed over the Captain's face as he wordlessly picked up one of the fruit from the basket before setting it off to the side in his office. He turned back to Dhalia as he spoke, the man's calming mix of a deep and softness within his voice likely bringing the girl at ease.

"There's no need to be so formal, you know. Formalities never really suited me. There's no need to call me 'sir', or 'Captain', or anything like that. Just call me Henrex."

As he finished, Henrex slowly brought the apple to his mouth, taking a bite of it as he took a step backward and stood to the side.

"Please, come in."

If Dhalia were to enter, she would see the office of her Captain -- a rather standard thing. A desk stood near the back with paperwork, books, and pens scattered throughout, while bookcases and two couches opposite to one another sat near the middle. The male silently stepped toward the middle of the room, sliding his poncho and sash off and set them aside, revealing the male dressed in rather casual clothes.

So, sitting down at his desk, Henrex's smile returned as he turned toward Dhalia.

"Dhalia Crush, newest member of the Stealth Force, correct?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Dhalia Crush
Dhalia Crush
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Left_bar_bleue0/0Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty Re: Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex]

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 pm
It was time to swoon. When she looked at him in the eyes, she felt an inspiring aura about him. So this was the Captain of the Stealth Force. The woman allowed her lip to quiver when his rich, deep voice seemed to pull her into a world of fantasy. She had to blink away the lewd day dream as they entered the building, her steps were light and airy as she just watched him with both eyes wide open.

She thought it was only politically correct to address a Captain as such, she had no idea how much he was so relaxed about it all being more casual than formal, "Uh-huh." She nodded, and shook her head as she caught herself starring at him. She laughed nervously and snapped herself out of the trance she had fallen into. It was good to know that he could probably seduce the panties right off of her if he wanted, but that would be way taboo right? Because he was the Captain...

But...he was so formal...And her thoughts were gone. She was so rigid at first, but her body relaxed, her hip jut to one side as she placed her finger over her lip and gnawed gently at the tip. Well, if he was so casual about it then there could be other things that could be casual too...right? She was getting ahead of herself. She was grateful that the apples were a nice gift, he was eating one after all. Unless he was just being nice about it? Dhalia gave him a rather roundabout look after she thought of it but his facial expression didn't seem to change much from the chewing to the swallowing.

Then he started to undress, it was more like just taking off a few articles of heavy clothing, it was a rather warm afternoon and all, she wouldn't have minded taking off a few of her clothes too! No! Bad! Dhalia, the woman sat down on a chair next to his desk as he sat down. That suave, charming deep voice resonated in her ears and down to her chest. She could feel that tone tuck itself into her bosom before she nodded slowly.

"Uh, yes! I am Dhalia! That would be me! Yes, indeedy...do." Great first impression, Dhal. Really stuck it to him. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "Sorry, I am usually a lot more energetic and bouncy. I am nervous, I won't lie. I was trying to make the best possible impression I could make but I seemed to have fallen short." The woman bit down on her lower lip, playing around with the piercing as she usually did when she gets nervous or fidgety with someone. But he wanted her to relax, so...

She sank in her chair a little, both arms came sprawling out to the side and she allowed her hands to just casually hang off the side. The glint of light catching all the little piercings around her body as she wondered what to say or do next. "Ummm, there isn't going to be a test or anything is there? I kinda forgot to study if there was..." she said it so casually as she squinted her eyes and smiled at the same time.

"I mean, I wasn't sure if you wanted to know anything about me? I guess I can start off by saying that I only recently graduated from the Academy, I am Scorpio, not like that matters right?" She cleared her throat gracefully and continued, "Umm, I majored in Hoho mostly, and I can do umm...Some, Kido stuff. Not the highly explosive stuff cause...that and me don't mix. But I like to bang!"

What?...Did you just say? She laughed nervously, that bubbly ditzy laughter coming out in waves of inner turmoil its like she just couldn't turn her mind off of lewd things. This was not a great day. She gave an apologetic smile and continued, "Ummm...I suppose...Wait." The woman stood up, something clicking in the back of her head. She moved closer to the desk, and she leaned over it starring the male in the eyes. Any closer and he might have got a face full of her cleavage which she absent mindedly forgot what she was doing.

"You! You are that guy from the Rukongai! You--You saved me! Do you remember?! I was nearly passed out from pain and you bandaged me up and paid for an inn to stay at. You are the reason why I am here today! To be a Shinigami. I owe you my life." Boy, that took awhile for her to realize it was the same guy, for someone who saved her life you'd think she'd notice right off the bat. After the small amount of silence she reclaimed her seat and sat down, placed her hands in her lap and just smiled.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: NateWantsToBattle - Song: Nightmare (Acoustic)

He wasn't surprised that she was a bit stuttery and nervous -- albeit he believed it was for different reasons. He was the Captain of the Stealth Force, and he knew that it was a somewhat intimidating thing, something that even he suffered from when he first met Kuro as a young lad, practically right out of the academy. So, it wasn't a surprise that Henrex's smile never faded, and his hand softly waved dismissively as Dhalia finally spoke up.

"First impressions are hard to make right, but that's not what I look for."

The young man reached over to the apple he had set aside from the basket, taking another bite as he took this brief moment in order to gather his thoughts and figure out what he would say next -- ensuring that what he said would be correct, as well as useful.

"I look for who they are as a person, and if they follow the code of niniku, the code of conduct for a ninja."

The brief notion of a test only caused Henrex to shake his head in return.

"There will be a test, just not a...traditional test. Not a written one, more of a physical one. I need to see where your strengths and weaknesses lie so that we can improve on both."

As she mentioned learning about her, Henrex did nothing but nod in approval, briefly gesturing toward her in order to give her the go-ahead. As she listed off traits about herself, Henrex made brief mental notes about the subject, thinking of how he would work with her and make her into a proper ninja.

'Recently graduated. So, she's a bit new at this entire thing. Not a bad thing, I can work with that. Talented in Hoho and mild Kido skill, even better. Thankfully, nothing in kuji-in or Kuji-Kiri is really high-end or explosive.'

And then, everything fell silent for a moment as she said she liked to bang. Another new thing that he had learned about her -- a rather lewd mind. Softly chuckling in response as his cheeks tinted pink, Henrex rubbed the back of his neck, looking to the side nervously as he tried to think of a way to pick up from...that. Before he could do so, however, Dhalia suddenly started leaning in, staring at his face as she unintentionally pushed her chest into his face as she went to stare him in the eye.

His face became redder the closer she got, only for her to launch back to her chair, exclaiming out of excitement that she remembered him -- something that also caused Henrex's own memories to stir. The girl that he had saved in the Rukongai, leaving her wounds to be tended to at an inn as he continued his own wandering, not that long ago -- that is, compared to how long he had lived. Thus, Henrex's face brightened with recognition as he leaned forward.

"You don't owe me anything, Dhalia. I'm just glad that you're ok. If anything, I just hope to be able to help you become an amazing ninja."

Leaning forward and softly poking her forehead, Henrex's smile grew just the slightest bit wider before his head turned away -- his cheeks turning pink once again as a thought briefly passed over his mind, before he turned back to her.

"Majoring in Hoho and having at least some level of Kido skill is a good start. Nothing I have to teach you will be a lot of high-end, or explosive. Where do you want to start, Dhalia?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Dhalia Crush
Dhalia Crush
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:50 am
Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Dhalia_next

DHALIA CRUSH | STEALTH FORCE MEMBER

"You don't understand, I owe you everything. I wasn't at a low point in my life or anything, but most people would have just left me there to rot or even something far worse. So when I say I owe you my life, it is not about accepting, you don't get a choice in the matter." Dhalia was not the brightest woman in the world, it took a lot to rub those brain cells together to formulate something that did not involve having fun. But when she was serious; she was as serious as they get and from the look of her ice frosted eyes, it spoke volumes. The woman remained seated as she tucked her hands under her chest and bit lightly at her lip and played with the piercing.

Henrex asked a pretty important question and she teased the idea in her head on where to go from here. "How about instead of taking small bites of that apple, you take a few bites out of me?--" Is what she wanted to say but she laughed and swept the thought from her mind. With it in the gutter as it was, she needed to focus on something other than getting herself stuffed by her Captain.

The woman let a hand lay gently overtop her Zanpakuto and sighed lightly after having it released from her belt and sat it gently upon his desk. "I'm gonna be brutally honest, I am not someone who is strong, I have many horrible vices, I might even become really lazy with my duties. What I really need is discipline. I've gone a very long time with it just being me and with no other responsibilities in life. So when I decided to be a Shinigami, thanks to you, I knew I needed to change. My Zanpakuto, I need to learn more about its uses so I can be useful to you. I don't mind becoming your tool, or a weapon in your arsenal for a mission down the line. I will do whatever it takes to the best of my ability."

The woman grabbed her weapon and held it in her hand before allowing it gently slip so that the sheath hit the floor with a gentle thud. She held the weapon at it's hilt, but did not remove the sword from its case. Her red smile stretched across her face, she almost seemed to be emitting a sort of pleasant warmth as she looked to her Captain.

"Discipline, and some usage in fighting with a sword. I am good on my feet, but I know I can get a lot better. I wouldn't trust me with high explosive Hadō Spells though...for the safety of everyone involved, perhaps skipping that and focusing more on the Bakudo stuff? And anything else you would like for me to learn as well. I don't know what you are expecting out of me, but I swear I will try my best to be your best tool." And she was comfortable with that. A Captain is supposed to have an array of techniques, and people to move as he sees fit. And this squad was no laughing matter, they were the Assassins, the Hitmen, it wasn't something that just anyone could do, you needed a certain aspect of life to pull this kind of stuff off as well as remaining somewhat sane.

Dhalia took her weapon and let it fall into her lap. There wasn't much else to express, so perhaps Henrex could create a lesson plan for the two of them.

END POST
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:47 pm

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Code Lyoko - Song: Beautiful World

It felt...strange to have someone say that they owned their life to him. It felt wrong. He didn't want to feel like they were obligated to him in that way. Thus, the male could only give a soft nod and smile awkwardly, unsure of what to think. It wasn't exactly common that someone told him things like this. Sure, he had helped and saved people, but none of them had gone to this extent of a debt.

Thus, Henrex didn't have much of any further comment until Dhalia began to answer his question -- and her answer was...quite something. While he was able to come to terms with the fact that she wasn't a responsible person by nature, and that it would be one of the things that she would need to work on the most, it wasn't that which irritated him -- it was the fact that she was willingly degrading herself to that of a tool.

For that, his smile faded, and he rose to his feet, a hand reaching from his side and gripping the woman's shoulder harshly, his voice immediately turning venomous.

"Do not ever refer to yourself as just a tool, or weapon in my squad."

Sighing softly, Henrex sat back down, hand moving back to his side as his voice returned to its usual softness.

"...Nobody is ever a tool in my squad. I don't want you to be a tool. I want you to be the best you can be, and be the best ninja that you can be. You are all people -- this squad...no, this organization, is all one family. Please, don't ever forget that, Dhalia."

The male's eyes turned melancholic for a moment, before closing. It was the one thing that really got under his skin -- something that normally took a great deal of effort for someone to accomplish. Thus, this brief break in composure likely caused a brief moment of silence, before Henrex sighed again, rising to his feet again. It wasn't hard for him to formulate a lesson plan for her when it came to her skills as a Shinigami, but the main thing that would be hard would be...

...Well, everything else.

"Discipline will come in time and experience. As for physical training...we can start that right now."

Then, his smile returned, and he silently stepped towards a door across the room and opened it, revealing an empty training grounds outside. Gesturing her outside, Henrex waited for her to walk out, and he would soon follow. Taking a deep breath as he stepped into the middle of the grounds, Henrex's smile grew just a bit wider as he remembered the ever-so-fond memory that would always be accompanied to this place.

The place and day where he and Kuro first met, and traded blows.

He would never forget that -- this place would make sure of that.

Henrex turned back to Dhalia, a hand carefully wrapped around his sword and drew the blade.

"We'll work on swordsmanship first. Before anything, however..."

He waved his hand, and a wooden sword materialized, to which, he handed it to Dhala as his own sword suddenly changed shape, morphing into another wooden sword.

"Balance that on the backs of your arms. Don't let it drop. That is your first test."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Dhalia Crush
Dhalia Crush
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:58 am
Meetin the Captain! [Private | Henrex] Dhalia_next

DHALIA CRUSH | STEALTH FORCE MEMBER

"Y-Yes, Sir." Even if he had requested to just be called Henrex, the tone in his voice made her respect the male in the most plausible way. She gave a rather dry gulp, she did not expect that her words would send such a sharp and triggered moment between the two. So that was something she had learned from the Captain. He valued the members of the Stealth Force as people and not as tools as she so bluntly accused herself as. But it was not with such intent as it was to be called a tool as it was to be used as one. Perhaps she just did not understand the difference between the two. She had looked at him with an empty side glance, the pool of icy blue moving away from his gaze on her as she bit her lower lip. She thought she was gonna get punished on the spot, but his expression softened and so did his words allowing her breath to resume as normal.

Her eyes followed him as he spoke up about physical training. Had he some kind of mind reader, he would have know the dirty things that followed up with that sentence. But she remained vigilant on his figure as she followed him outside to a open training ground. With her zanpakuto casually dangling from her sash at her side, the woman placed her hands behind her back and walked with the fluidity and grace of a cat as the sun light began to burrow into the top of her blonde head. With her eyes squinting, she rested her arms over her chest and turned to her would be Tutor.

He physically manifested a wooden sword and handed it to her. She blinked a few times wondering the purpose, of course this would be training, but would real weaponry make for better practice? She ignored her thoughts and her first lesson was to balance the wooden sword on the back of her arms. Dhalia gave Henrex a rather curious look. She held the wooden sword and allowed it to lay flat across the back of her arms.

Well...that was...easy enough? The wooden sword fell off the tip of her elbow as she adjusted her weight on her right leg, "Ok! Hold on! I got this. My nose just itched, that's all." Dhalia was given a training test, more or less, and she would not allow her frustration to surface. She was unsure if Henrex was a judgemental person, but she was pretty fresh and new. He would give her some leeway, right?

The blonde would try and try again to balance the weight of the blade on the back of her arms as he instructed, but it wasn't as simple as it seemed. She would either lose her focus or make up some reason as to why the sword would fall off. Then there was a low grumbling laughter coming from deep within her mind. Each time she failed, it would erupt into some kind of condescending laughter. Her eyes twitched, and her mouth curved into a snarl. "Stop. Laughing. At. Me..." she would say quietly to herself, although she just chalked it up to her going bat shit crazy. For some reason or another, she thought she was a schizo and heard voices in her head which was making this extremely more difficult than it needed to be.

"What is it that you are trying to accomplish? Are you trying to win his praise? Do you want to be called a Good Girl and have your head pat like a pet? Hahaha. You have always been such a silly, little girl."

That voice seemed to haunt her now as she tried to accomplish her goal. Being fed up by both the voice and this training exercise, the woman threw a small tantrum and tossed the blade down into the earth, "Ugh! This so stupid! What is the point of this anyways? Its so goddamn hard to concentrate right now..."

END POST
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am

STEALTH FORCE CAPTAIN

Artist: Ashe - Song: Fall For You

This test always gave him the strangest of looks, and always rose the most questions, as this was...well, one of the most random tests that he gave to his students. But, nevertheless, this was an important test -- if not to the student, to him. So, as Dhalia set the weapon on the backs of her arms, Henrex joined her in that, balancing his own wooden sword on the backs of his arms.

But, he briefly tilted his head to the side as Dhalia readjusted herself, before...scratching her nose. The male let out a soft chuckle as he nodded in response to her. He wasn't going to reprimand her for something like that. He wasn't as harsh as his own teachers had been when he had first taken this test, so very long ago. So, taking a deep breath as he continued to simply stand there.

It wasn't long until his arms began to feel heavier from the lack of movement -- beginning to lower as the lead feeling in his arms grew and grew -- before he was suddenly brought out of his thoughts by Dhalia suddenly exclaiming and throwing her weapon to the ground. But, rather than get angry and reprimand her, Henrex just smiled and stepped forward, reaching down and picking up the sword from the ground, handing it back to her as he held up his own weapon.

"I understand that it can be frustrating, but you can't give up now, at the first hurdle."

Henrex slowly reached out and put a hand on her head as he continued.

"Do you want to know the purpose of this lesson?"

It was a rather easy assumption that she wanted to know. So, as a demonstration and to prove his point, Henrex's arm lashed out, the wooden weapon sliding towards her...and stopping right before her neck.

"If your sword can defeat you in your own hands, what hope do you have in defeating an enemy?"

As he removed the weapon and set it aside, Henrex's hands reached forward as his hands clasped together and his fingers interlaced into a hand-sign, casting the ninja magic "spell" for To. Through this, Dhalia would begin to find her stress and emotional disturbances slowly fading away, giving way to nigh-perfect emotional harmony and calmness. Lowering his hands, Henrex smiled softly, gesturing to the sword as he picked his own up.

"Now, let's do it again. Don't think about anything else, other than defeating the sword. Ignore everything else."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum