Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty Ritsuko's assortment of techniques

Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am
(NOTE: ABILITIES LABLED IN BLUE MEANS SACRED RELEASE WHILE RED IS ASCENDED SACRED RELEASE. PURPLE MEANS IT'S AVALAIBLE FOR BOTH FORMS)
Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  LRELKhx
Universal Tool Name: Reiatsu Harden: Bullet
» Universal Tool Type: Offensive

» Universal Tool  Usage: Ritsuko

» Universal Tool  Effects:
This is likely the simplest energy ever created, but it's an essential one. All this technique does is create a single bullet of hardened reiatsu. The bullet can be any caliber, but will function exactly like a normal bullet. It will disappear after only a single hour as the bonds holding the reiryoku together automatically break over time. This means that their is no evidence left behind from these bullets. It's also a good technique for any time she just needs more ammo, or if she's trying to shoot a spiritual target. The damage is determined by the caliber of bullet, and thus the gun, but it's ability to pierce defenses is determined by the users reiryoku power. The bullets don't have any special properties beyond that, they function exactly like a normal bullet would in terms of speed, strength, trajectory, and everything else under the sun. Any mechanics beyond their interaction with spiritual beings is determined by the gun.

The gun usually makes a single shot, and the it can sometimes makes a full clip of ammo for most guns. It's limited to creating up to 10 shots at once, but if she is using something like a 6-shot revolver, it'll only make enough bullets to give her a complete reload.
» Notes: [Any extra information to add? If not, N/A this section]

» Universal Tool Name: Summon Merepeople» Universal Tool Type: Offensive/Defensive

Description: This technique allows Ritsuko to command the souls of a liquid around her by doing so, she can animate that liquid into the form of a merman or mermaid. The details of the merpeople’s appearance are up to her, so it might have different features each time. However, the animated form of the liquid will always be a merperson and no other creature.

(The merpeople’s Stats will always be the same as the user)
Their sentience is also limited, as the merpeople only have two goals: protect and attack. Ritsuko can assign allies to protect and enemies to attack upon creating the merpeople, and those assignments may not change after this technique’s activation. Thus, the merpeople are quite simple and cannot execute complicated commands. They’re foot soldiers, nothing less and nothing more.

Drawback: Ritsuko must be within three feet of the liquid she wishes to form a merperson from and then offer her energy. She must also assign allies and enemies for the merperson to either protect or attack. This technique costs an intermediate amount of energy. For every post it is maintained, she must spend more energy.. Furthermore, she can only animate 3 merpeople at once.

Universal Tool Name: Davy Jones Locker (Ancient song of the drowned)

The final attack in her arsenal , the Ancient Song of the drowned (Davy Jones Locker) calls upon all of those lost souls that have been swept away under the waves of the sea. Their fetid, bloated corpses rise from the water expelled by her sword as their empty, black eyes stare hungrily at whatever poor souls stand against the tide.  This small army is commanded subconsciously by Ritsuko and moves to act without care or thought for the well being of any individual member in the horde.

Although many zombies from fiction are slow, shambling messes of delicate bone and skin, the Drowned do not suffer such frailty.  True, some may lurch or shamble but these angry dead move and attack with the same strength of Ritsuko independent of her actions.  While no one Drowned is capable of inflicting any serious damage to an opponent worthy of this horror, they have tremendous strength when they are able to mass and surround a target, bludgeoning and pulling and ripping at the living until they too are brought beneath the waves.

Drawbacks:
This additional drain can be mitigated by doing any action that would 'attack' the horde. An AOE effect close enough to the opponent, or a dedicated attack action, or even attempting to outrun their vast numbers.  Any action which successfully mitigates the Drowned horde.

(NOTE: This ability can only be used once per thread and the maximum amount of undead she can create is 50. However once she gets accustomed to her powers and hopefully masters it it’ll increase to 150.)

Universal Tool Name: Eye of the Storm
» Universal Tool Type: Offensive/Defensive

Water, Wind, and Lightning all make up the fury of the storm and this technique proves her command over its entirety.  Direct but versatile, this technique allows Ritsuko to call down multiple small strikes of lightning that converge and fuse into one bolt.  This bolt can either be targeted at the water covering the ground, briefly stunning those caught in the electric current and possibly even causing minor burns.  Or it can be targeted onto her sword where it grants a substantial one-time boost to killing power infused with the fury of the skies.

Drawbacks: This ability has a 2 post cooldown and has a chance of missing by 50% if there isn't any rain or lightning occuring near her vacinity.

(Note: The actual stun effect has a ⅓ change of happening and those who are resilient to lightning-based techniques aren't affected by the stun.)

Universal Tool Name: Water Spear

Despite its simple name, this is Ritsuko's technique with the greatest direct killing power.  Ritsuko dips her sword tip into briny waters and slashes upwards. As her blade ascends, a column of water explodes up and collects overhead.  Quickly, the water forms into the shape of a massive spear with all of the hardlines and cutting edges one would expect from the real thing. And when Ritsuko slashes downward once more she releases the technique and the spear rockets on top of the target at a speed of 100mph.  This spear is similar to that of an olympic javelin, should multiple opponents be standing in close proximity, more than one target could be affected.

» Universal Tool Name:Water of vitality

[b]» Universal Tool Type: Support

As an opponent bleeds out their energy into the waters of her sword, Ritsuko is able to commune with and tap into the energy coursing throughout the battlefield.  By focusing herself and remaining stationary she can siphon a portion of the reiatsu that has been drained by opponents, however this is dependent on the type of reiatsu and how strong the opponent is compared to her.

(Takes two posts minimum to actually absorb the opponent's energy and the maximum is six to 10. With a 7 post cooldown. This ability can lead to risks as such as if Ritsuko absorbs anything that's considered toxic to her such as hollow reiatsu or demon reiatsu her body will go under Autoimmune where it loses its ability to tell the difference between foreign materials and its own cells.)
Shinigami:This type of energy is vastly similar to that of a humans since both if not all beings are made of reishi. Knowing this absorbing it would give her the same benefits if it were human reiatsu and allow her to use her abilities more frequently.

Hollow/Arrancar/Demon:Just like hollow reiatsu is a kryptonite towards quincies the same applies towards humans and Ritsuko is no exception. Absorbing too much of this energy could even cause her chain to either corrode completely or break all together turning her into a mindless hollow

(This ability can only be used if Ritsuko has Blackbeard's cursed blade in hand.)
(The approved equipment link is here as proof
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19729-blackbeards-sword#126469)

Universal Tool Name: Wrathful Tidal Wave

While her basic abilities may be able to knock opponent off balance or onto their backs, the power at her disposal in her Ascended Sacred Release allows her to overwhelm all but the stoutest, most gargantuan, of all warriors. As this technique begins, all the water under the influence of her sword begins to recede as if the tide were suddenly going out to sea. Unbeknownst to the target it is merely collecting at the edge of the zone of influence before it builds up into a single, coherent wave which sweeps across the entire zone of influence causing massive destruction to terrain, buildings, and enemies alike.

Drawbacks:
Because of the amount of water requires for this technique it is not possible for Ritsuko to use either Water Spear or Water of Vitality in the same post after executing this.

3 post cooldown or 1 if close to a large body of water.

(The zone of influence is referencing the amount of area in which Ritsuko can acquire at a certain distance. For instance if she we're next to a puddle of water the zone of influence would be much smaller than if she we're in a pool or ocean. At Ritsuko's current level of power she is only able to control a small amount of water but as she grows in power she'll eventually control oceans)

» Notes: The minimum and maximum range Ritsuko can manipulate small lakes or even puddles are as follows...

1-10 meters at her current level of power
15-20 meters at her peak level)

Oceans on the other hand require her to be literally on the water since it would take a long time for her to draw out the huge amount of water.)
Div style="padding: 15px; text-align: justifed; line-height: 14px; TEXT-SHADOW: lightgrey 1px 1px 1px">Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  LRELKhx

[b]» Universal Tool Name:
Kraken’s Wrath

» Universal Tool  Usage: Ritsuko

» Universal Tool  Effects:
Description: This technique utilizes precise control of liquids so that they act as extensions of Ritsuko's own body. She begins by coating one of her limbs with Reiatsu and touching a body of liquid with that limb. It can be any pool of liquid...Once she does, that liquid will form a tentacle-like extension to her limb. Ritsuko can control the tentacle telekinetically, and it will possess a speed of adept and strength equal to her own. The tentacle may extend up to 25 meters but can reach a maximum of 50 if mastered.

Visual Reference:

Drawbacks: Ritsuko may have three tentacles active at once, but if this technique is mastered, that limit increases to six. While it can work with liquids that are dangerous to touch (ex. Lava, nitrogen, acids, etc.), the Reiatsu she focuses around her limb will act as a protective barrier against direct contact with the liquid as well as the liquid’s temperature. However, that protection only lasts for 4 posts before the barrier breaks, forcing Ritsuko skin to make direct contact with the liquid she is controlling

» Notes: [https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18489-ritsuko-s-faster-than-ever

Last edited by MWD on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:42 am; edited 6 times in total
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty Re: Ritsuko's assortment of techniques

Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:59 am
Water of Vitality: I'm going to need some point of reference and general parametres regarding how much energy she can absorb. Also, the ability is fine, but I don't see what makes this a Universal Tool or type of equipment; is it the ability of an equipment that's not listed here? Is the sword referenced in the description actually the equipment? Need clarification on that.

Wrathful Tidal Wave: I can now gather that the sword referenced is the one in her app, but I have no clue what the "zone of influence" is, and I didn't see anything in her app referencing a zone of influence or detailing anything about the parametres discussed in this ability regarding the sword, so I'm gonna need clarification on that.

Eye of the Storm: Nothing wrong with this ability, but I do want it to be clarified that not everyone will for certain be stunned when hit by this ability.

Davy Jones Locker: This ability for where Ritsuko's at right now would probably be more of a 1-time use in a thread, not a 10 post cooldown. Additionally, I'm going to need description on the numbers of dead she can raise in one go, though I'd recommend at most something like 50 at max, with potential to grow as she grows in tier and power.

Kraken's Wrath: 50 metres is excessive for the amount she can pull out for it; put it down to 25, with potential to reach 50 metres once she develops mastery of the ability. Advanced speed for this technique is also excessive; keep it at Adept, considering Ritsuko's own speed is beginner right now. There may be potential to develop higher speeds with this ability over time and mastery, however.

Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty Re: Ritsuko's assortment of techniques

Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:00 am

Water of Vitality: The sword referenced is the actual equipment to all of her abilities. And added a description in where depending on the amount of energy the opponent ha,  it could either negatively impact her reiryoku and cause it to “attack” her own body (similar to the immune system) and added that Ritsuko must know what the energy she’s absorbing feels like and how it differentiates.

Wrathful Tidal Wave: Made the changes regarding the description of “zone of influence” and how its mechanics work..hopefully.

Eye of the Storm: Made an edit that gives the stun effect a low chance of happening to a character, also added another drawback against those who are resilient to lightning based attacks. (Like Henrex…)

Davy Jones Locker: Changed the 10 post cooldown to a one time use per thread and added the total  amount of zombies she can create at her current level of power.

Kraken's Wrath: Reduced the range of the technique from 50 meters to 25 and while i do agree with the technique being reduced to Adept levels of speed, i have a small issue with Ritsuko’s speed. (Currently her General Speed is at Advanced) but i’ll have the speed of the technique increases as she grows in power similar to her other ones to compensate. The gun usually makes a single shot, and the it can sometimes makes a full clip of ammo for most guns. It's limited to creating up to 10 shots at once, but if she is using something like a 6-shot revolver, it'll only make enough bullets to give her a complete reload.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Ritsuko's assortment of techniques  Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:47 am
Super sorry for getting to this so late; I explained why in the staff-issues board, but that's still no excuse. Now that I know you were waiting, I'm jumping right on it.

Water of Vitality: If this ability is only usable with Blackbeard's Cursed Blade, that's fine, but you need to submit that equipment before it can be applied here. And if you already submitted it elsewhere, please link that in this description, or in general compile the equipment and it's abilities in Ritsuko's apps since I'm fairly sure she has a lot. Since at least for this upgrade alone I've needed to go through your threads and look at Ritsuko's app to get the majority of context necessary for me to understand these abilities properly, and even then I don't think I got all the context.

Wrathful Tidal Wave: That zone of influence is not okay. Just being ambiguously near a body of water doesn't give her control over the entire body of water regardless of the body's size, and if that's not what you meant, I'd need you to clarify and demonstrate it better in the description because that's what it says right now. In the case of Wrathful Tidal Wave, the zone of influence should be to what extent/range/amount she could control. You've made it clear that the extent and amount she could control is dependent on how much is around her and at her disposal, but not the actual range, just that it would need to be nearby. Even then, the extent and amount is also not okay, since there's no reasonable way Ritsuko would be capable of commanding an entire ocean's worth of water just by being near it. At her maximum and in her peak state, I could see a small lake as the amount/extent, after that I'd just need to know how close to the lake does she need to be to take command of the whole thing.

Eye of the Storm: You didn't have to lower the chance to land the stun necessarily, I more-so wanted to remove elements of the description that--how it was written--made it seem like an auto-succeed, e.g like you mentioned Ritsuko trying to use a lightning-based stun ability on someone like Henrex.

Kraken's Wrath: The edits are fine, but where does her Advanced General Speed come from? I know when I checked the app while grading it her speed was set at Beginner, and I assume she got an upgrade approved to go up to Advanced at some point, but where from? At the moment the only reference I could find on-hand was you editing her app to say Advanced, and no links to the upgrade in her app that shows why. I tried looking for an upgrade thread on her as well but the most recent ones I could find were on her Martial Skill and additions to release states. Also, what gun? I read nothing in the ability that mentions a gun at all, so now I'm pretty confused.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:06 am

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:41 am
Water of Vitality:
Added the link to the equipment itself which shows it was approved.
Showed how different races can effect her and what have you.

Wrathful Tidal wave: Gave a minimum and maximum range at which Ritsuko can control the wat

Eye of the storm:
Removed the auto hit description and gave it a drawback.

Kraken's Wrath:
Given a link to the upgrade which shows Ritsuko's Advanced Speed (Note: This upgrade was given before the skill revamp)

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:46 pm
Thank you for working with me on this and being patient. We've successfully addressed everything, and since you've linked the relevant threads, we can go ahead and marked this Approved.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum