Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Claire changes EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Claire changes EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Claire changes EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Claire changes EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Claire changes EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Claire changes EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Claire changes EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Claire changes EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Claire changes EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Claire changes EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Claire changes I_vote_lcapClaire changes I_voting_barClaire changes I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

Claire changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claire changes Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Claire changes Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Claire changes Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Claire changes   Claire changes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Claire changes QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Claire
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t18862-claire-approved-3-2

» Upgrading: I would like to change Claire's will skills. Namely I would like her pain endurance to be lowered to untrained, her mental deduction to be lowered to beginner, her willpower raised to adept possibly even elite, and her focus raised to elite.

» Why: I believe that her app warrants these things, although at the time I did not possess as great an understanding of exactly why it did, and as such wasn't inclined to inquire about it. Reference personality traits empath and willful. Reference history paragraphs 8-15.

Claire doesn't use mental deduction much, she relies on instinctual and emotional cues.

Claire doesn't have any ability to endure pain naturally. She has had to do so but in this case there was a focus on willpower, and the ability to endure such pain would have been a one time thing.

Claire's specialty is manipulating and controlling emotions, not only in others but also in herself. It would make sense for her to have excellent control over them.

» Extra: No

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claire changes Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Claire changes Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Claire changes Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Claire changes   Claire changes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:42 pm

[mod] approving the following will skills

willpower:Advanced
    mental deduction:Adept
    Pain Endurance: Untrained
    Focus: Elite
[/mod]

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Claire changes Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Claire changes Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Claire changes Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Claire changes   Claire changes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:56 pm

[mod]Moved to Approved.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claire changes Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Claire changes   Claire changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: