Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Yesterday at 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am by JJ

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

» Kakine Yuudeshi [0-2++/0-1] [Blade]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:38 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123761 messages in 18882 subjects
Share | 

A Maiden and Blades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Maiden and Blades   Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:40 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Having worked day in and day out to make sure her division was at least functional, Murasaki found it faintly disheartening that she seemed to be making relatively little progress. She didn’t blame herself, as it seemed like everyone was just going to the more established divisions. In the eyes of the rookie Captain, it just meant all the more reason to work harder and smarter! A two for one! They’d never see that coming! Or, maybe they would, but that was probably just as useful for her sake. Maybe then people would be ready to join the division.

Ah well, no sense in clinging to all that. She knew dwelling on stuff wouldn’t do her any good beyond bringing her down, and so instead she sat herself down on one of the many roofs of the Seireitei, a pot of plum tea on her right and a back of peach mochi on her left, and simply watched what was going on. Looked like Fourth Division was training, not too surprising there. She’d heard they had a new Vice Captain, though it didn’t look like they were around… Shrugging, Murasaki poured herself a cup of tea and returned to watching, but paused as she noticed someone distinctly not in the Gotei.

He looked like he was helping people out at least though, and it was probably fair to assume that if the guy wasn’t at least allowed around here, he’d probably have been kicked out by now. Setting her tea back onto its tray, the Blade Maiden stood, clapped her hands together, and, tapping into Kagayaku briefly, traveled down to the ground in a literal flash. Figuring that was all she needed to get this mystery man’s attention, Murasaki gave him a smile and a wave, her hands away from her blades to show she had no hostile intent.

“Hi, hi~! You just visiting, mister?”

One of the greatest benefits of Murasaki’s consistent youthful demeanor was that she could most definitely use it to her own advantage. She had asked a perfectly genuine question, one well within the normal realm of what might be asked in such a tone. But she was still a Captain, after all, and she did want to make sure she wasn’t letting a secret criminal sneak his way in!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A Maiden and Blades   Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:09 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Oh, so Captain Okami had let him in. Well, that wasn't much of her position to really speak on, or at least she wasn't going to call it into question right now. Rather, she sized up this guest carefully, still maintaining her girlish smile and entirely upbeat air around her. She still was far from hostile toward him, merely a touch reserved about him. Still, if another Captain had allowed him in, the least she could do was trust in that judgment.

“Kuro? I actually haven't seen him around in a bit, now that I think about it... But, either way! Nice to meet you, Mr. Oda. Looks like you already know, but I'm Kagayaku no Murasaki. You can just call me Murasaki if you like, or Captain Kagayaku. Whichever works for you.”

Truth be told, Murasaki was rather glad to have something to give her full attention to as a Captain. That wasn't to say she had been doing nothing around the Gotei, as naturally she gave this position her all. But the trouble with being a Captain of none was that you ended up not being able to delegate a whole lot of responsibility, and that in turn meant that a good deal of her time was spent personally on patrol on Earth. Which, if she was being entirely honest, was perfectly alright with her, considering how much she enjoyed simply spending time down there.

That said though, she was getting herself off topic! C'mon, girl, get yourself together! Refocusing her thoughts, she returned to the conversation at hand, less-subtly looking over his treated wounds and scars as a whole. She definitely could tell even at a glance that, whoever this Tatsuya guy was, he'd seen a good amount before he got here, and probably even before Kuro ran him through the wringer. It wasn't so much that Murasaki was impressed, but it was certainly something she was keeping in mind.

“So! What can I do for you here, Mr. Oda?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: A Maiden and Blades   Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:24 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Murasaki was all too happy to speak with this man, and indeed the smile on her face became more genuine as she listened to him. Hearing that he was not only close to Mr. Unabara, but was apparently once his teacher, certainly gave him some clout in her eyes. Of course, she did know that Mr. Unabara was not the most well-received among the Gotei, and of course if it came to it she would have treated him as she was required to in her official capacity. But! That wasn't the topic of conversation right now. As Tatsuya handed the verdant-haired Captain the letter, she took it with perhaps more excitement than most would have been willing to show.

“Oh, really? Well, thanks for bringing it here, I mean that. And thank you for the compliment, too. I do like to think Mr. Unabara did a lot for me. If I can be a good sign of what he did, well, that makes me happy.”

Opening the letter with anticipation that only narrowly avoided matching a child on her birthday, Murasaki's smile seemed to fall away from not only her face, but the Soul Society itself as she read through the words inscribed upon it. There was a weightiness to the letter, a finality, and above all a profound dread that seemed to resonate through Murasaki's bones. She suspected that she wouldn't be seeing Tsubasa for a very long time, but that was hardly anything new. No, it was more that this particular time it seemed for an all too different reason, one she was of course worried about.

“Mr. Oda. Do you... Do you know where Mr. Unabara is? Do you know if he's okay?”

It seemed like a silly question to ask, and maybe on some level it was. She knew that Tsubasa was not the sort to particularly find himself in any sort of trouble, considering who he was. But at the same time, she suspected that the worst kind of trouble he could find would be that he made for himself, and there was something about this letter...well, it just made her uneasy. She was a worrier when it came to these sorts of things, she supposed.

“I'm sorry if you don't know, and I know it's a random question. Mr. Unabara wanted this letter to stay secret, so I won't betray that trust. I just... It would make me feel better if I knew he was doing alright.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: A Maiden and Blades   Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:56 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Murasaki blinked in surprise at the headpat, in no small part due to the fact that things like that were fairly rare for her to be on the receiving end of. Not just because of her position, but the fact that, for most people, patting the head of a woman over 6' tall was a little awkward. Still, she got the message of the gesture, and though most people would have gotten a confused look, she gave Tatsuya a small smile at it.

“Is that so... Alright. Then I won't spend my time worrying about him. Besides, got lots of my own stuff to keep focused on, and I don't think he'd want me to get distracted.”

Listening intently to Tatsuya, the young captain clearly cared about what she was being told. She had heard a little bit about this in passing when she was a kid, but not really in this kind of detail. It still wasn't like, a super ton or anything, but it was definitely more than she was used to, and it was kind of nice to hear something about Tsubasa's youth. In her head he'd kind of just always been an adult. Murasaki beamed with pride as he mentioned her keeping a promise to him, a definite confidence swelling within her.

“So you taught Mr. Unabara, huh? Well, I'd love to hear about how that went some time. I definitely learned from him a little bit, but not as much as I might've liked to. I'd be really interested to see how he learned, and maybe try to develop on my own with that too.”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: A Maiden and Blades   Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:27 pm

The Dragon Rising

Oda Tatsuya
おだ たつや

Tatsuya brought a hand to his jaw as he dusted himself off. He looked over at the young man Nishiki he'd been training with previously. "" Well, I can show a bit and tell you about it then. I'm sure he'd of wanted your o know these as you were very important to him. Enough for him to request me to protect you, though I believe that is unnecessary as you are quite powerful on your own." He said softly before gestured for the young man to bring weapons over. Nishiki saw the gestured and blinked at the Captain. Though not reading the situation really he'd spent time with Tatsuya. Boken was brought over two of them as Tatsuya slowly gripped it in his hand. "So I was a target the Unabara was assigned to kill, Tsubasa's brothers and he tried but failed. That's how we met, to begin with when he was but a boy. His fighting style at that time lacked finesse or form really focusing on killing people without many duels. " He said softly thinking back on it as he walked a bit over to test something. He gave the bokken a testing swing causing the ground beneath his swing with a single arm to crumble. " So it went, they each fought me and met their first failure that day. I also gave a home to a former Unabara who held no name. But moving on from that, I decided to teach him something important. He gave Nishiki a nod and the more solid member who held no seat moved towards him. But instead of attacking quickly the blow was slow. It was aimed at Tatsuya's shoulder blade on the right side. The blade barely tapped his shoulder as he brought his up and did the same. Though it wasn't exactly the same his blow stopped. It didn't touch skin and it wasn't like it didn't appear to do so. "Control, start slow and pick up speed. Striking your enemy's body while also learning to stay thy blade." He smiled a bit and let the male Nishiki go faster. Wooden blows began echoing as the male struck Tatsuya's torso in several places.

He merely flexed his muscle as the blade struck his right shoulder. Causing the solid bokken to break into splinters. "Did that drill with him for several days. I don't know how it looks, but it teaches a feeling for your sword. Let's you slowly forget things and begin to know. Also, it teaches the most important lesson I think we can learn..Control. " Tatsuya slowly stuck the Bokken into the ground leaving it extending out a bit. Before he drew his zanpakuto slowly to show her what he meant. Exhaling a soft breath he began making strikes from every angle. Though not the fastest thing he did his blows stopped without even chipping the weapon. No damage was happening to it as he learned to control his weapon. He sheathed his zanpakuto slowly with a click. "Thank you Amaterasu." He said beneath his breath offering thanks to his partner. "It also teaches you to embrace what makes you special in most cases. Our Zanpakuto Spirits are as much a part of us as anything. I believe Shinigami must spend their lives learning and developing a partnership with the Spirit in their sword. I passed that belief on to Tsubasa, or at least I hope I managed to do so." Nishiki's eyes looked bewildered for a moment. Still not getting the point of control with swordplay. Tatsuya wouldn't educate beyond showing them though. It wasn't his place to come in and say things. He was a visitor in this Division and Kuro's influence while impressive he imagined. It didn't hold the needed authority for such, she was his Captain and could tell him. If she saw it worth mentioning as he smiled a bit. "For the record Tsubasa could give a man a shave if he desired with his sword after this drill. He held so much control and poise with a sword. That it was laughable to even consider me a teacher. Though he still does for some reason. I suppose being old has its uses in some ways." He laughed a bit as he sat down crossing his legs.

That was part of the story if she wished to learn more he didn't mind teaching or showing. But this was Murasaki's choice how chose to view Tsubasa's mentor. Nothing he could say or do would change that. He was merely an old swordsman. One who'd seen the battle for what it was. The ground of which tests of lifetimes were given out.

A Maiden and Blades
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1