Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Sting Chikara [Approved: Tier 0-3+]
Ammon Iramasha EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Ammon Iramasha EmptyToday at 2:42 am by Iori[Chronos]

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
Ammon Iramasha EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
Ammon Iramasha EmptyYesterday at 5:32 am by Mirja Eeola

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
Ammon Iramasha EmptyYesterday at 3:50 am by darkfunnel

» The Human Cost [Open]
Ammon Iramasha EmptyYesterday at 3:19 am by Mirja Eeola

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Ammon Iramasha EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by MorpheusDavol

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Ammon Iramasha EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Shizuo

» Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk)
Ammon Iramasha EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm by Siegharty

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Ammon Iramasha EmptyFri May 24, 2019 8:39 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST
Ammon Iramasha I_vote_lcapAmmon Iramasha I_voting_barAmmon Iramasha I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2661 registered users
The newest registered user is fax machine

Our users have posted a total of 127911 messages in 19484 subjects

Ammon Iramasha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ammon Iramasha Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Ammon Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Ammon Iramasha Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ammon Iramasha   Ammon Iramasha EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:51 pm

Iramasha Dossier

Name:Ammon Iramasha
Age by Appearance: 25 years old
Titles: The Iramasha of Night
Affilation: Iramasha Union
Job:Strike Shaman
Image Taken:
Spoiler:

Physical Description Day Time: Perhaps the one great detail about Ammon is his darker skin. Typical of a Middle Eastern Male taking a tan like coloring despite his title. As the Iramasha of Night, many remarks he seems remarkably tan for such a person. His body in the day form seems 's less built and muscled. Lacking much energy or things to talk about. His hair of black is another traditional object of the location his body seems to come from. His eyes are similar to a cat's almost in their color. Having this glowing gold like color to them. His skin is very nice and smooth to the touch despite lacking the muscles. He is a handsome and youthful looking Iramasha. It must be noted he wasn't selected for what he could accomplish in the day. His body and energy levels are pitiful even some powerless humans could overwhelm him during the day. He is a handsome man at the very least that much is going for him. In both forms, he stands at five feet and eight inches tall. Also weighing in at one hundred and forty-three pounds. Despite this rather small size and form his mental capabilities to make up for this. He does appear intelligent to those who look. Capable of relying on his mind when his body isn't up to the task. Though this day form will and does happen to him without any real boons to it. This is a part of his day to day life and something he accepted. One's life cannot simply end due to a curse no matter how great. He has not once considered his night form a boon or what happens to him. It is something that he was born with and will die with.

Physical Description Night Time: In his Night appearance Ammon is different. His body is muscled and gives off a large amount of power naturally. His body almost seems to exude the power of a strong man.

Ammon Iramasha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: