|We have 2702 registered users|
The newest registered user is LeonsLions
Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects
Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai)
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 1Subject: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:11 pm|| |
Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A Basic Information Name:
Demon Eyes Tsubasa, The Pale Horse of the Unabara. Head of the Unabara Clan.Marital Status:
Known for his eyes that look demonic almost even among Shinigami he's known for his very odd eyes, some people speculate that he was a monster when he was a human and got sent here to torment most people. His blonde hair is messy at times and seems to fall into the path of those demonic orbs that he see's with. He has a very athletic build, making him a fine and fit male. He appears to be in his late twenties at the very best estimate. The clothing he wears tends to change depending on what he's doing. Sometimes he'll wear the clothing of a Shinigami, his kimono when wore is a white kimono with red and black checkered trim around his chest. Above that is a coat worn that has black and gold trim. This makes him stand out a bit more than other people who dress in a more regular way, though the Unabara method seems clear still to those who look upon the male. Most of the Unabara are well aware based on the image when he arrives what his mood is.
It's been many moons since he'd wore himself in a certain way. Tsubasa's image and mental state are often well linked. The enigmatic scientist seems to stay to his lab coat and devices these days. Deciding that perhaps it was time for him to move on from previous clothing lines. No longer bearing his Clan's symbol on his clothing he is now an individual known as Tsubasa Unabara. He's made himself a known man before departing. Seeking to hide and enjoy himself with the time he has now. Deciding that Ibiki's exile meant it was time to step away from fighting. To step away from trying to lead and be a leader wear symbols. This was the conclusion he came to and his clothing reflects it. No longer truly wearing a third of what he did as he moves on. Tsubasa has tended to step away from this world's cold nature. Deciding tinkering and inventing will be more amusing. Family Matters:
Death, the title which was given to the man known as Tsubasa. The name he took shortly after a while, Tsubasa's real name was once Jubei but for some reason, it was changed. Jubei Unabara was the name he originally was given. But the way he acted when he was born was so odd that his parents changed his name at the last moment. Unabara was not a fancy people, but they were decent folks in the Zaraki District. It's here through the Demon was born. Tsubasa's parents came whom to a group of bandits having been slaughtered by their son who was only a couple weeks into his time here. His strength was undeniable, if only they knew what sort of monster was brewing. Tsubasa grew quiet and seemed to be withdrawn from most, he spent days at times focused on sword movements. His clan slowly formed around him, it wasn't known why. Perhaps the mysterious charm was something that few could deny.
Even Damien Crow paid a visit to spar with the young boy whom barely aged beyond his youth. Damien didn't say much on the topic, but he accidentally did something he'd never intended on. His very first pupil was created. The one whom he created may have indeed been the deadliest, not the best for a student. But as a killer, he was very good at the things required of him. The quite charisma of the young Tsubasa became clear to those around him, the Unabara clan was known throughout the Zaraki District. Even during Ringo's injuries, nothing seemed to perplex or bother Tsubasa. For the fact remained that despite Ringo's injuries some cases indicate that Tsubasa was perhaps the greatest member of the Clan's History. Like Damien he founded something, but he unlike Damien did it without doing anything. His powers are considered something that very few have, but he's a balanced killing machine with a lot of miles on his belt. Tsubasa Unabara, the Demon of the Clan. The Pale Horse of the clan, Death.
This Clan has seen it's day and battles as a leader he did nothing but bring about shame. Perhaps this is why he's left behind the visage of such a thing. He isn't fit to be a leader or guide people and his family may not see it. But he clearly witnesses and understands the pretense before him. Tsubasa is no longer the man who willed himself to the front. He no longer emerges to battle people for others. Now his interest is perhaps more selfish. Tsubasa's desire to help others has come to its end. Finding himself more interested in tinkering with devices and swordplay. Practicing the final lesson Musashi left outside of his family. He'd gone through periods of strife and beliefs. It had come time for him to quit that life. His mentor and clan are better without him. Much like the Quincy losing their Emperor this is in effect a better turn. Something attainable for him that doesn't require him to do it anymore. His family though their close is now upon them, it's clear to him he wasn't ready for it all. He couldn't guide Tetsuya or the family in a direction suitable since joining that place. Personality: Enigmatic:
Somethings are just not things we can understand. Tsubasa's mind and ideas are outside the box these days. He used to be quiet and rather reserved with things. Preferring to take action and let the results speak for themselves. But in doing this it had side effects that made him alienated from those around him. Tsubasa couldn't truly jump in or be someone he was anymore. He couldn't rush to the front and be understood as to why he did it. So in these twilight years, he seems to of lost that quiet edge. Losing much of his familiar ferocity that came. The silent assassin side of him has long since been put to rest. Often times wearing a rather calm smile and seeming to be very relaxed about the world. Tsubasa's altered mental state is partly due to his understanding he can't anymore. The serious side that came from the years of being a killer. It seems to of gone away as he's known to work humming things occasionally. Smiling and often times going out of his way to avoid certain elements.
Perhaps the strangest thing about him is he seems almost at ease in any location. Describing him is something difficult for anyone attempting to do so. Tsubasa just seems like a mirage at times in one place and not really there. Reading him is difficult for even friends who've known him. So far only his mentor has been able to peg him properly. Few others have really made an effort to see beneath the layers. They take one look and think they know him. They see blood stains and the history of his clan. His deeds as a Captain Commander or a man who stood before the war. A man who clashed blades with many foes notable in many names. But they really don't see him the man behind it all. He is just a man perhaps strange and weird in many ways. But legends don't exist in truth only the harsh reality before you. Men can believe what they want too about him. This is, of course, the way this world has always worked. Tsubasa has merely come to terms at last with a sense of helplessness despite his power. At Peace:
Tsubasa's changes have come through trial and tribulations that most would never undergo. He's changed slowly and found a zen state of peace. He sees things in a calm way and has taken to smoking from a Japanese style pipe these days and has found his peace finally. Tsubasa's nature is relaxed and laid back a sense of peace seem's to come to those around him. Though his old ways are still present and he remain's rather quiet unless needed to speak. His enigmatic ways have helped the Gotei 13 more times, but his children have brought the old Shinigami peace. His presence and growth have been things few others would imagine. His peace has brought him to the state of nirvana. Tsubasa's calm wisdom is often applied to most situations where he can provide them. His eyes are much kinder most of the time, but beneath that surface exists the monster within. Tsubasa is still the pale rider if but calmer about the situations around him. He smokes his pipe and normally stay's out of most problems within the world, he feel's he has earned the right to live peacefully. As his family became nobles from farmer's it's been a; the long road that few have the bravery to travel.
Tsubasa's road to prosperity was bathed in blood and sweat. But he's left his family everything he could. Leaving them in the most capable hands he can. This being those of his teacher furthering his peace. Tsubasa decided to leave behind the family he fought for. So often he put himself on the line for them over and over. Be it the Raven's Nest or Yggdrasil. He always tried to do more then he was capable of at his station. Always reaching out to accomplish things as he reached for the stars. Much like Icarus, his wings of wax melted and he came crashing down. The reality was a clear thing for him to accept in the end. Making this entire thing more fo a truth for him to behold. He did not have the power to move a mountain or be the front line anymore. He could only invent and give nudges to the future of those heroes. The Pale Rider had long since left behind that life. This peace was something to be far more everlasting then anything else brought before or after. Wise:
To say Tsubasa is a wise man would be the understatement of the year. Wisdom takes many forms and for him, it's no different, he's created the race known as Shinigami Dolls. They are one of the most dangerous creatures's ever forged as they simply have so much skill to them. The crafting and design of them is a rather interesting path he took, Mayuri created his own child as well. In some ways, it was similar to the way Tsubasa built Tsubaki. She was the first and the oldest of her kind, two hundred years in two weeks. That was the aging process he designed for them specially. It all came together in its own ways, he has shown wisdom in the later years. More then most would ever dream of making him a dangerous and strong warrior without many to call his equal. Tsubasa's grown into something of a wise and understanding warrior. He's loved and lost and gained it all through nothing, he's much on his mind at all times. Everything must come from something, Tsubasa has earned his place of wisdom.
His skills have shown tremendous growth as an inventor rivaling many of the previous ones. Tsubasa's inventions of the Shinigami Doll as a people have provided a boon. But also his creation of a Soul Based A.I have made things far different from previous forms. This A.I is highly intelligent and doesn't run into the issues typical ones would. Tsubasa's considered them a pretty good useful device. Often times relying on inventions when practical skills fail him. Perhaps it was this nosedive that saw the decline of his purity as a swordsman. But it saw growth of a scientist who was sharp. Tsubasa's journey alone has only made him wiser and seen growth. Humility and man things have become very clear to him. He's seen the error of many ways and things he did. Tsubasa couldn't see himself as the man rushing to the front. The one to make a difference every moment something went wrong. It was naive to think he could fix this world when he was only a singular piece. Relationships Nistelkov:
The friendship between these two is something few are able to comment on, it's strange to think that anyone would consider Tsubasa a friend with his strange nature. Tsubasa is known to be such a hard person to know, but it seems that Nist is one of the few people who are aware of just how great Tsubasa is. Some people do get the wrong read of the situation, though Tsubasa doesn't seem to claim Nist as a rival or any such thing. He seem's to have total faith in his skills. But the relationship with Nist and Tsubasa can be described as simply a mean's to an end by many. Tsubasa is known for his power to draw people to him. The question is, is Nist one of the many draws to the mysterious Tsubasa or perhaps something more. Only time will tell what star Nist was born under. Damien Crow/Soan:
He had a match with the male before, when he was younger. Damien was someone who had trained longer then Tsubasa had ever done. Damien in some ways became a teacher and passed on moves to the young Tsubasa and showed him things that normally one wouldn't teach a young warrior like this man. Damien and him simple crossed blades it wasn't a matter of anything of teaching, the problem was the accelerated learning rate that Tsubasa picked up things. He was able to figure out moves that would take others many years to figure out in a simple day. Tsubasa has a very high rate of learning and understanding it makes him an extremely dangerous warrior. However he has few relationships outside his clan and Nist, this one was simply an accident. Though Damien is aware of how his meddling changes the young swordsman into what he would become later. This fact remains simple Damien without meaning to pass on things to someone else by mistake. Pestilence Unabara:
A blood brother someone Tsubasa looked up to in many ways as his older brother. He took much he learned from him and owed him many things. Tsubasa's prowess and skill surpassed him some time ago, but it was due to his love for his brother. That he did what he did for the punishment, Tsubasa has always worried about his brothers more than anything else. He didn't care about the approval or anything, he was simply protective of his family. It can be surmised that in having to punish Pest, it hurt him in a way few would know. Tsubasa having to punish him tore a hole in his heart that didn't heal till recently. He made promises to never kill or harm his family. Yet here he had to do it to his own brother. In some ways, it fixed the problems of people going against him. If a man will rip off his brother's arm and sentence him to life in the Maggot's Nest. It's hard to imagine what Tsubasa would do to someone he didn't love. Tsunashi Unabara:
His younger brother someone he protected very dearly, he was proud in a way when his brother became War. Sad in a way when his blood relative decided he'd had enough blood. Tsunashi chose a path that Tsubasa just couldn't understand at that point in his life. Love and trust with someone outside of the Unabara just couldn't be fathomed to him. He'd been hurt and betrayed to often to see that happiness as anything more than chains. Tsubasa's point of view did change later after his children came along. Tsunashi's happiness was nice something some people were meant to have. It made him look inward more if he would ever have such a thing. Tsubasa was hardly an attractive catch for a woman, in some ways he was like Yamamoto. But his brother's strength and power to find a woman who accepted and made him better. That was truly all that mattered, Tsubasa has a high level of respect for Tsunashi. For going for his dreams no matter what the cost. Senso Unabara:
Senso Unabara the new War, his brother among riders someone who he does care for. Tsubasa is the older of the two and much like before he takes care of his siblings very closely. Though some things were different, Tsubasa had grown far calmer and in some ways relaxed. He could be a big brother who looked out for not only acted as a cold element of disapproval. Senso is something of a precious new age in Tsubasa's eyes, that one day his son will stand beside guiding them. But for now, everything the Unabara stand far are upon War and Death. The other two still don't exist within the rider's as they've both laid down that mantle. Tsunashi's war ended upon meeting his wife, Pest's ended upon being taken from them. Senso is a new and perhaps stronger war in Tsubasa's eyes. He really does embody the rider far more than the bloodthirsty nature his brother had. Though they all had that, Tsunashi's just simply went to pure homicide. Tsubasa's very proud of Senso and respects him as a brother above all else, a love exists them like it does for all brothers. Tetsuya Tachibana/Unabara:
His adopted son or perhaps he would of been. Tetsuya had been someone Tsubasa saw a future in that quickly fizzled out. His son was too focused on surpassing him or getting out of his shadow. He never focused on his own individual journey to take him. This was perhaps his own failure for being the way he was. Tsubasa didn't understand things that were commonplace. That his son would struggle so much against the idea that his father was something. Or he would fight against his shadow so much to escape it. This in a way was a failure on his part while he cherished his children. Tsubasa perhaps had been too protective of them. Putting a veil over them instead of letting them grow. Wanting to train them personally instead of reaching them. He failed many of his people who joined him. This was perhaps his single most devastating failure as a parent. Proving perhaps Tsubasa should remain the last Unabara by blood. The one to fall before the sands of time came to claim it all. That was the reality he would accept at this point. Passives Warriors Focus:
Tsubasa's intense training and focus have improved greatly, he's able to see things coming at him and figure out the exact angle they are coming at an intercept with his sword at the speed of sound. Tsubasa's many moves are done while standing still, the focus is a sphere around his person he can tell exactly where something is going to go by looking and focusing in on it. Tsubasa's able to tell if it's a dangerous element coming at his person or something that should be avoided at all costs. The training he's done since the war to improve his focus and mental deduction on such things has been extremely effective. While standing still Tsubasa can move his sword at the speed of sound to deflect or strike targets coming in range. This training has made him an extremely effective fighter in the close range area. Using his focus and skill to tell the exact position an enemy will come in than moving his sword at high speeds to intercept. Natural Born Eel:
This is something Tsubasa found he could accomplish with his unique body type. Tsubasa has always generated high amounts of electricity outside of his energy. His body is much like a highly trained electric eel. Allowing him to control the current and send it through his body. Creating a discharge similar to a taser or higher at times. This perhaps could be accomplished by some other people. Tsubasa's body is able to fire waves of the energy off at an extremely fast pace. Allowing him to speed himself up from the head down to extremely quick speeds. This allows for him to impart some degree of speed increase. Tsubasa's body generates a discharge of electricity when he activates it. Sending sparks crackling on his body. Inside it's going through his nervous system and bloodstreams. Speeding things up and increase the production of his body's insides. Allowing him to think fast and even move quicker. His eyes are also getting a rather effective increase in perception. Able to detect and see things far more clearly distinctively then normal. This effect in his body lasts while he is able to control and release the electricity through his system. Tsubasa's been able to create tornados from his hands similar to those weather makes. Though smaller on the scale as he can create extremely fast cyclone level speeds. Quick thinking and trapping down are the trademarks of this skill that Tsubasa hides within himself. Accelerated Learning:
No matter how often his mother and father visit the subject he picked things up at such an insane rate. Some people were better than him at some things, but when it came to combat. Tsubasa's mind could grasp things at such a rate that even experienced fighters claimed he was simply a genius. In his youth when the boy appeared around seven or eight he was capable of killing an entire group of twenty men without any training in swordsmanship or Hakuda. It is recalled of them coming home to him covered in blood and no bodies being around. He'd learned at such a quick rate and realized his powers all too quickly, Tsubasa was a rare gem that couldn't be described as anything less than that. His quiet nature that came after the incident seemed to be more calculating than before. He studied things by watching and did them. He truly was a creature all his own among his family, the Unabara Clan wasn't yet known but soon would be. Radar:
Many have claimed this comes at the fault of Damien, Tsubasa through his fight learned how to use a rather strange version of Damien's move. Tsubasa is able to sense things in an instant, be they object or people if they come into a 20-meter range. Hiding or not he is capable of sensing them and pins pointing their location through the electrical energy within the air, using static electricity it allows him to do it even better. This works even greater in the air, he's got this power for the reason of catching those who are hiding from him. However, it also allows him to calculate the exact location of a person and detect them despite how fast they may be moving. Ringo has claimed Tsubasa has eyes in the back of his head due to this, he's capable of the following anyone through this method. Tsubasa is known as the Demon for a reason and without a doubt is considered one of the stronger Shinigami who roams free right now of the Gotei 13. Master Swordsman:
Tsubasa has shown such skill with a sword that many people believe him to be one of the best, his family stated he practiced in the rain for days. Moving slowly through it, going into forms and out of them. He seemed to have a focus that most people didn't have, through this he began gaining skills within the fighting realm of Swordsmanship that many do not have. Tsubasa fights with simple swordsmanship most of the time, however it can be stated among his clan's strange sword styles he's considered a true killer. Tsubasa is capable of doing amazing things with the sword, he's an artist with it and more over. A true killer without equal in his clan at the moment. Tsubasa's pure sword skills make him into a lethal and deadly weapon that can cut through even energy without effort. Tsubasa is known as one of the Unabara's Four Horseman, for this reason, however, he is also their leader. The title of Death is not given out lightly, however, Tsubasa has no interest in titles.
In Tsubasa's hands alone a sword doesn't become anything less than a weapon capable of slaughtering thousands. He's capable of making his weapon feel heavier or lighter on a whim. It's a passive skill due to just the sheer amount of skill the man has with a sword that he is capable of bringing even some true greats down to their knee's. Tsubasa isn't new to the world of fighting and taking things that he wants. Tsubasa's swordsmanship allows him to copy things he see's through his advanced learning of just watching things. It normally takes him a couple posts to figure out a method to do things that shock and wow the people around him. His sword strokes are said to be legendary among even his clan, one stroke of his sword is one paintbrush upon the paper of the Mona Lisa. Tsubasa truly does seem to connect with his weapon very well enjoy the use of a sword over something like his hands. The Unabara Clan's Leader and perhaps one of the greatest Swordsman in generations. Enhanced Spiritual Pressure:
Tsubasa has immense spiritual pressure, to the point he puts shackles on that is hidden beneath his kimono. The shackles are simply used for keeping his immense power in line. Just to make it easier to control. There is no chain between the two shackles, Tsubasa can easily break them when he does decide to fight all out. However Tsubasa's spiritual pressure was so huge when he was a child that he inflicted damage on people and had put up a mental block to prevent himself from using them all, he's decided to keep up the mental wall, he designed it and built it around his Zanpakutō allowing him and it to communicate with one another. He's shown a great deal of skill in his own ways and due to the massive amount of reiatsu he claims to or spoken to his sword when he was but a small child before the event when he slaughtered the group of men. Tsubasa's nature has evolved and changed due to the great amount of pressure he has. Enhanced Regeneration:
Tsubasa is able to restore lost organs and injuries at an extremely high rate, his power within this field makes him a frightening person to deal with. It's never been looked into on what it would actually take to bring him down. Tsubasa is capable of regenerating the limbs on his body in a fairly quick manner. Tsubasa is capable of using this power on other people if he desires. Not this is what makes him an extremely versatile fighter who has many choices when fighting enemies whom he comes across, it's unknown how he does fight with people when he decides to do so. Some people believe Tsubasa is one of the more cunning fighters, the truth is simply that the male whom in many cases are known as simply the Pale Enigma isn't someone one can read or come up with an answer for simple, His body is immune to any poison that it comes across, if he's come across it beforehand his body learns much like him how to adapt around the poison or seal. Tsubasa uses his Nanobots and Electrical powers to achieve the regeneration that he does, each is capable of more. Kidō/Energ Binding Tigers:
The kido spell designed to create four tigers that come from where ever Tsubasa wishes, these tigers bite into the arms and legs of the person. They can emerge from the ground or come from the air itself, these are a special binding kido that can create more than simply one or two. His special spell he came up with on his own time. These tigers are used for a binding purpose but can be used as offensive Hadō if need be. The tigers which bite into the enemy can be exploded at will, causing a large amount of damage to the target. Tsubasa simply needs to decide if he wishes for the enemy to be blown up on top of everything else. The amount of energy the Tigers explode with is entirely up to him, showing a great amount of control of the kido based element as he trained. This equals out to Bakudo 80 in it's power capabilities. Cardinal Seal:
The spell allows the caster to mark people with a Cardinal Mark. Of one of the Four Directions the fifth being center and the caster. By the casting this spell on someone it engraves it into their being. The spell allows the person with the mark to undergo a special transformation. The effects depend on the person entirely and aren't something you can ascertain. They are completely different from expectation so trying to show would be hard to say. The person who holds the seal must write up their transformation and how it works. These marks are special and may only be cast on five people. The caster must be willing to accept the Center role when putting them. A great deal of power is also required to implant the seal on someone. This isn't a kido done lightly or without considerable measures taken. Only the Unabara's Retainers have them for just such a reason.
North:The strong turtle of the North this transformation makes it's user strong and durable capable of taking blows like thunder. They are able to endure the storm of torment that flows on them. The user is tough and has skin hard as an Arrancar just from getting the mark. This allows them to greatly improve upon what they have. By transforming in phases they are capable of increasing their bodies power to take a hit. Water around them forms a protective barrier capable of absorbing some punishment. The keeper of the North is the steadfast shield of the Unabara. He or she guards against the world's darkness and it's sin.
East:The Blue Dragon of the East is known for it's scales and power over storms. When the user activates their seal they transform into this state of a partial dragon like visage. Capable of producing electricity and calling upon storms. They are able to move agiler and do much more things in this state. A strike from their claws would be like being struck by voltages well beyond the counter. This form depends on the user and has changed over time depending on who has the Cardinal Mark of the East. Generating Electricity as well as other skills can be unlocked by them.
West: The user of the West gains something that isn't possible for most. Their body is strong as steel but agile as the wind the beast form allows them to release it. They are the free spirit of the Unabara and are expected to roam and move around. They of the four aren't expected to do much aside from taking care of the precious things. This transformation allows them to greatly increase their speed and develop into stronger warriors. By how much is entirely up to them, striking them will feel like punching the tip of a dagger for most hands.
South:The blazing fire of the South and it's power of heat is something to behold. The flames and passion of war are raging inside this one. They are the persona and perhaps the very heart of the Retainers. In some ways, they are special in that regard that their body allows them to naturally produce fire with the mark. The transformation is different based on each person who takes on the mark that is on them. (This means you write it out.) Their attacks and spawning fire makes their skin almost unable to be touched by some people. Black Coffin Asylum:
Upon activating this kido the entire area becomes dark. As walls of black from around Tsubasa and his intended target. Spears and chains bind the box as they are locked inside of the Coffin. Creating a large dome like area capable of taking blows from the outside and inside. Within this space, the caster has control of the effects of this kido. Time is distorted within this Asylum and what seems like days or hours. Can be mere minutes outside of the Asylum. The inside appears like a Roman Gladiator's arena. Around the sides of it spears of onyx color float around in a clockwise motion. These may be shot at his target by his focus or will when desired. However, the true purpose of the Asylum is to allow a true one versus one battle. Tsubasa's invention of this kido doesn't end with merely it. Upon his defeat or ten posts, the Asylum will vanish allowing both parties to exit freely. Now, this can be avoided as people can see the sphere closing around them. If they act fast enough they can dodge being trapped inside of it. Allowing them to be free of its place. This kido uses the power of the level 90 kido Black Coffin into a different form. Thus why it has no number within the kido chart as the kido number 90 has always been Tsubasa's favorite. Black Coffin Burial:
Upon activation Black Chains shoot from the area around the victim. The chains have spikes which lacerate the victim and try to chain them down. As the traditional Black Box forms around the victim. Slowly spears impale from all sides piercing the person as they are struck by this. Avoiding the chains and box are part of the struggle. As the chains have a pulling and gravitational pull on them. When struck the kido ends similar to the effects of one without chant. Destroying or getting around it is fairly simple to those who know how to do kido. By performing it with both hands Tsubasa does show a dark mark around his fingers. If the chains are avoided the user is basically capable of completely negating the effects of this spell. Meaning if they dodge the chains with speed or break them with strength. They will be able to avoid the spell entirely, these chains aren't unbreakable. And the spell level is 90 as this is also an alternate form on the Hadō number 90.Black Lightning Activation Sequence:
Upon activating this kido Tsubasa most prepare a three-step process. As this is the beginning he can't yet attack truthfully with this kido. The activation sequence of this set of kido he created. Combined his favorite kido Black Coffin into a lightning based form. The creation of black sparks crackling across his body is a sign that stage one has begun. Tsubasa's control of the element of electricity is required here in order for this to function. Anything less will cause the user to be damaged and harmed rather severely. This kido chalks in at a level 90 kido like his other versions. The damage around him can be dangerous. As lightning is being activated can cause storms in some cases. Along with damage to surrounding structures and devices. This requires focus and concentration in order for him to operate the kido efficiently. Control is the most important part of this, as it's combining his lightning with a highly dangerous kido spell. By doing this Tsubasa has to make sure not to release too soon or too late. Any missteps in using the activation can be detrimental to the spell in of itself. Tsubasa has injured himself when beginning to use this on a couple occasions. Leaving burns on his shoulders and chest area of a black nature. Causing damage on the cellular level given it launched millions of tiny javelins of electricity through his nerves and body. Consider this a condensed version of the black coffin in lightning formate. Then you are in the ballpark of what it can do to someone. Avoiding it isn't really a problem in this phase. As Tsubasa can't really direct it or control it's dance as it randomly shoots around him. If hit by a bolt similar injuries will be experienced. Tsubasa must remain stationary for three posts to control this correctly. Black Lightning Funeral
After the activation sequence has been accomplished. This is one of two kido developed to release the kido. Tsubasa cannot hold or sit on it at risk of damaging himself. So this must be released immediately. As the third post reaches as the time limit for him containing and taking care of it has reached its end. Now the activation of the Funeral has created six black spears of pure black lighting energy. Each comprised of several small attacks within them ready to rip apart anyone who touches them. Each of these six contains millions of microscopic attacks within their cores. Making them dangerous to contact even for Tsubasa himself. Touching them with skin or anything will make the object appear to of been eaten slowly. As it's hit on the scale over and over with diminisioning effects to the body. Skin turning black from impact, however, the six do not seek out enemies. Nor does Tsubasa direct them to do so. They are instead creating a six-sided pentagram in the air rapidly. Moving around leaving a trail of their bodies in the air. Upon completion, the entire area in the pentagram will implode with a massive explosion. The ground will seem to of been eaten in rather a quick moment like a lightning strike. These are no invincible however and can be blocked, destroyed or otherwise stopped. Attacks can interact with them and thus prevent travel. Objects can be used to block or degrade their speed and make them less of what they were. They are quick and not entirely unavoidable so these are in essence a level 90 kido like the previous. People have found ways around them and these will be no different. While Tsubasa is fond of the funeral kido, he does admit it lacks a certainty to it. As he believes most skilled foes will avoid it despite its nature. Not many unwise enemies would just randomly run towards flying black spears after all. Black Lightning Dragon Scream:
This is a rather interesting take on the kido that he developed. Instead of releasing the microscopic attacks through conventional means. He releases a roar or screams like a blast from his mouth that amplifies the move and can be used at close range if desired. Sending out a blast similar to a dragon's fire blast. Now, this can be seen as he seems to inhale the energy after the three turn phase. Taking it inside his body to exhale it all at once in one devastating move. Tsubasa's control here needs to be even more precise as he could damage his own body. But upon converting the spell into this form and releasing the massive lightning blast from his mouth. The cone based shape that implodes outwards in a shape capable of destroying a small mountain range. Its release is noticeable and this can be blocked or even held back by attacks or other things. Those capable of outrunning Tsubasa are able too, in theory, avoid it also. Hakuda Electric Death:
Tsubasa is a very skilled fighter within the hand to hand realm unlike most of his clan, he is a capable fighter in both aspects of ranged and close range. Sword or no sword he is capable of using high charges of electrical energy to fry those who get to close, he can imbue his punches with electric energy. This makes him a fatal enemy for anyone who may come across the males diverse style of fighting. He is capable of creating electrical projectiles and attacks from his body and making them enhance his fists alone. Causing an electrical static field around his knuckles which act as though a device for him to pour amps into when he's fighting an enemy who takes him on in the hand to hand realm of things. Tsubasa considers this style of fighting only one method of doing things, however, the Electric Death is a single dance of a long night to come for those who see it. Kinetic Fist:
Much like his kinetic sword style, Tsubasa is capable of using his hands to perform the same task. This makes him a deadly fighter as he can punch holes in buildings and people with his hands, Tsubasa has shown a tremendous amount of skill with his power to perform hakuda and switch to swordsmanship. Using his bare hands he can blast his kinetic force within the body of a person then it will erupt within the form of the person's body. Tsubasa is a simple fighter and in many cases is considered a simple warrior that many people have seen before, the silent Unabara does scare some of those who are not careful around him. The kinetic fist combined with his electric allows him to kill people in a majority of methods others have yet to come up with. This is done by accelerating his body speed to create a kinetic force sent out through his fist. It's done by using speed instead of power. This allows for high impacts when thrown right. ThouTundra Lotus - Initial Lotus:
Similar to the Crimson Lotus, this technique is no less easy to learn for discarding the sword in favor of the fist. It lacks the four different forms of the Crimson Lotus, instead of blending them together into a single Lotus, the Tundra Lotus. The training to unlock it, however, is very similar to the Crimson Lotus, and it retains the ability to reflect energy attacks with their fists, rather than a sword. The core element of control is very much present here and requires a great deal of skill and precision to master. But, once it has been learned, it opens the door to the Seven Lotuses.
*First Lotus - Separating Shock Palm/Detaching Wolf Paw: Powerful twin-palm strike, using Hollowpoint theory to create an explosive blast precisely on the target's joints. The palm strike ripples the area of impact, and then the trapped portion of compressed air is slammed down, into the target's joints while it recovers from the palm strike. The timing and precision needed to pull this technique off properly are rewarded with a solid blow to their internal structure, but it is highly reliant on how strong the user is, as a more powerful palm strike will cripple the area of impact more dramatically, allowing the compressed air shot to pass in with less resistance. This technique can cause considerable pain and stiffness in the targeted joint, or dislocate it entirely if the user is stronger than the enemy. Detaching Wolf Paw increases the chance of dislocation as God-Bashing Blows allows for more power to be directed.
*Second Lotus - Mortal Strikes God/Wolf Savages Divine: Precision Knuckle strike capable of distorting the cells in a person's body. The attack uses the concept of Motionless Fist to spread the blow through the target's body, twisting the body's recognition of its own cells so that a person cannot determine which cells are dead, and which are alive. This makes active regeneration increasingly inefficient the lower the person's skill is, as regenerating healthy cells could lead to malformations and other catastrophes, forcing them to expend energy to find out which parts were damaged before regenerating them. At lower tiers, this could lead Regeneration to become a nonviable technique, as it would expend too much energy and leave the regenerator exhausted. This is less of a problem at higher levels of power and skill, but even the best would notice it. Albeit there is a massive difference between noticing and being disturbed by it. Furthermore, the user's strength determines exactly how distorted the cells are. The nature of this technique leaves it vulnerable to techniques that reverse time within their own body, and techniques that replace the outcome with something of the target's own desire.
[Standard technique, lasts for 4 turns, Wolf Savages Divine lasts for 6 turns. Strength determines the level of inefficiency caused]
*Third Lotus - Planting Of Petals/Wolf Spreads Petals: 'Petals' are minute fractures in the target's skeletal structure, which are incredibly difficult to detect, and require more energy to regenerate than one might think, due to the specialized nature of the fracture. They can quickly exhaust lower level regenerators because of this. Wolf Spreads Petals creates larger petals that spread further and are harder to regenerate. These fractures are caused by spear-hand strikes, focusing the force of one's entire arm into their fingers. Fewer fingers reduce the area, but increases the overall force, which can be helpful against highly durable targets, or when you wish to create more crippling petals.
[Durability can negate the petals if the user is lacking in strength. A user needs Strength one above the target's Durability to make 100% effective petals. 70% effectiveness if they are equal, 50% effectiveness if they are one below, 30% if 2 below and a 1.2% effectiveness if they are three below. Using God-Bashing Blows allows the user to temporarily count as one strength level above for the sake of effectiveness. Body Armour can also prevent the usage of this technique, as the petals are planted within the Armour's material, and not the person's own flesh]
(It Must be noted in complete truth Tsubasa knows the other forms but cannot perform them. Mirja's creation simply was beyond his mastery to master or truthfully be entirely effective with. )
Tsubasa never could match or even remotely come close to what Mirja accomplished with her skills. She held a physical edge over him in everything. The female simply had the body of a goddess exploding in each moment. Tsubasa didn't have the same physical status as her though capable of physical feats. He wasn't known for his strength as that was something he lacked in rather. Though he did hold acceptable strength for his capabilities. Never enough to truly master her technique. But she gave him the building blocks for the Gentle Palm. Counter fighting is something Tsubasa is comfortable with and very capable of performing. Gentle Palm performs on the action of using force against people. By generating their power against them into palm strikes and close range attacks with other motions thrown in for greater effect. For example, a punch is thrown the user lowers their center of gravity and deflects the oncoming blow to the side slamming their palm into the user's sternum followed by a slam to the ground. Using the full momentum of their movement and their opponents to take them from their feet to the floor. This is simply something that has been accomplished with time. Understanding the movements and muscles of someone you are dealing with is important. As some people with experience greater will defeat you if you attempt something like above on them. This style isn't perfect nor was it intended to be such. It was meant to be a more fluid solution to his shortcomings as a hakuda user.Shunpo Static Clone:
Tsubasa can turn a shunpo clone into static energy leaving behind a special trail of electrical particles he can use for a bigger attack if he wants. Using this gets him out of danger and these particles will stick to whoever touches them, allowing him to use the clone in a way that most people wouldn't have expected, he can heal a friend with this clone. Or use it as an impressive explosion against enemies whom he comes up against. Tsubasa has used this clone before and isn't pleased about having to do so, allowing him to use this clone but once is dangerous as those who are enemies get the particles stuck on them will find out. These particles through small and invisible to most who cannot see electrical particles on such a scale will find out. Tsubasa is capable of creating a small Electrical cage or use his zanpakutos many powers to fight against his enemy, this makes him a very hard fighter to read at times. Electric Step:
A move Tsubasa uses to move just a bit faster than most people whom he encounters that are capable of moving fast. This allows him to move at the that is just a bit beyond Shunpo and Sonido. To say he is capable of doing this with such ease that most of his clan just consider him one of the better killers that have come from the Clan of deadly men. Tsubasa's nature has given form to one other type of shunpo that is rare, perhaps one that the assassins of the 2nd Division would want to see used frequently. Tsubasa is known to be an extremely quick and cunning man, the electric step allows him to use his energy to increase his regular shunpo. This allows him an immense amount of power and movement, he's capable of using this step to create a path of electricity from point A to point B. The step is not one he considers great, there is only one other that Tsubasa keeps for the purpose of allowing him to fight at these remarkable speeds. Afterimage:
Many may end up saying Utsuemi is the highest regard one can make for this. Saying it is in effect an afterimage in its own. Tsubasa's special Hoho allows him to create more than a single use of the technique. Able to use it in rapid fire with his clones and even himself. This permits him to dash through and do things few could accomplish. By moving at such a high speed he is capable of leaving behind shadows and reflections in a sense. Creating a double of himself to take and trick his enemy into believing he's fallen. He is able to create ten of these using his step technique. Allowing him to make use of many of them. While others may be able to perform this skill on their own or even passively. Tsubasa does believe he's created a rather effective means to channel his speed. Utilizing the full force of it and continuing to lay traps and make plans. Toratsuisen - Tiger Flash Hammer:
Lacking in the traditional strength many others wield. Tsubasa uses the forward momentum and power of his flash step to make up for it. Creating a strike with his sword and using both hands to create a far more powerful impact then people would think possible. The important part about using techniques such as this is to realize that the user may inflict more damage by creating fast movement. Tsubasa is a very skilled user and can often time increase his impact force two-fold by doing this. At least, in theory, it's a good idea, but the reality of it is. That Tsubasa is performing an attack and using shunpo at the same exact time. Meaning this can be blocked or avoided by those capable of doing so. It's not a perfect form or something that cannot be avoided or blocked. People will be capable of blocking techniques such as this in the world. They always have been and always will be capable of doing so. It's up to the person if they can do so. This can also be performed in the air to add more impact with a downward strike using the acceleration and gravity to one's advantage. Torakansen - Tiger Coil Flash:
This is a rather difficult technique as the user is meant to be surrounded or in danger of attack. Tsubasa will Shunpo but shuffle one direct and the other extremely fast with his sword drawn. Sending out a sphere shockwave to defeat those around him quickly and effectively. The technique involves a stationary Shunpo that creates an extremely fast spin sending out a concussive blast of force capable of knocking away enemies and some attacks. Now providing the user with an offensive and defensive technique within the Hoho practice. Again this isn't perfect as the range of the shockwave isn't going to cover 20+ meters and works best from 5 to 10 meters only. Meaning that if someone moves back or goes further away. They will find safety from this move making it rather pointless in the long run. This used with his sword is most common for Tsubasa as he finds the move effective. Torashōsen - Tiger Soar Flash:
Tsubasa is capable of executing a Shunpo from almost any location even directly below a target with them in front of him. This technique is used after closing distance and cutting upwards using the force of the step's left off to create a more powerful slice than normal. Tsubasa has utilized and created these forms of combat while away to perfect the art form best suited to his strengths. While not being considered much of an expert in things outside of Swordplay among other things. Once again countering this shouldn't pose much of an issue. As he's merely flash stepping to a person and then going upwards with a strike in a clean motion. Blocking or avoiding should be possible for those capable of such. Keeping in mind these techniques while the effect is only effective against those unable to keep up with his pace. Tsubasa lives on his speed and elegant skills like these to fight people.Kuzutorasen - Nine-Head Tiger Flash:
For this to begin the user must first assume kendo like a stance with the sword in front of them. Tsubasa brings his in front of him in this manner. So this is a good indication that the technique has begun. Most will be able to figure out it's beginning based on the stance shift. Tsubasa truly owns a title of speed as he goes forward with a massive amount. Creating 9 attacks at once moving at his target's vitals to strike them from all sides. Above, below, left, right, and even diagonally is covered by this technique. This is the last pure attack based technique he made that isn't of the iaido school of use. The Nine Head Tiger is something designed to strike someone from all angles and provoke defensive measures of some kind. Once again this can be avoided or blocked by getting away from him. Also, it comes with a built-in warning with the kendo stance. That signals the beginning and people capable of picking up on it can prepare.Sōtorasen - Twin Tiger Flash:
Most Iaido based moves hold one thing in common. It's a lightning fast draw of the sword and finished so Tsubasa decided to break that tradition. Creating a draw which then lets him utilize his lightning or sheath as a weapon if decided such is needed. The technique begins with a sheathed weapon and a stance taken. Crouching to gain more strength in his legs often and hovering his hand away from it. Tsubasa's capability to step fast and create an extremely precise slice at his enemies can be devastating when lightning or other effects are added. It can be noted that Tsubasa's step and attack here isn't the same as previously. He isn't attempting to create power instead using raw speed to attack. Allowing him to create a rather offensive movement which can follow up with a second attack without delay. That is why it's called the Twin Tiger Flash over any other name. Hitorasen - Flying Tiger Flash:
This technique is strange for a reason most wouldn't expect. As Tsubasa moves his body into a spine creating an arrowhead effect at the base of his movement. Creating an effective impact and extremely forceful technique over his regular Twin Tiger Flash. Which is merely a basic step that is used to strike quickly. By spinning in the middle of his flash step and creating this technique. He is making an extremely forceful impact with his quick draw. As he also makes it far more unpredictable as he is spinning and creating a cover using this. Reishi can be added to even making the area around him electric to create even more trouble. Ending with a massive quick draw capable of destroying things within their path. Again avoiding or moving away is a possible choice for some. Even blocking could be possible if the user timed it right and what not. Tsubasa's use of techniques like these is simply what makes him special. Amakakeru Tora no Hirameki - Flash of the Heavenly Soaring Tiger:
This is the last flash step made by Tsubasa himself for fighting people. The user will assume a stance they find comfortable for quick movement. Performing a fast shot as they would normally use their quick step to close the distance. But instead of traveling at this speed they will do another step. Creating a second step within this movement to accelerate their speed even faster. Creating an extremely fast burst and impact when drawing the weapon if they do so. This technique doesn't require iaido to be performed. But does require immense skill in Hoho. It's not something everyone can do openly or effectively. This requires control and a natural skill for movement. More steps can be added if the user desires to accelerate even faster for a fight. But should be aware this will burn fuel quicker. This is a technique designed to be used within reason and with a calculated risk figured out beforehand. Adepts can learn the technique but would have to seek Tsubasa out in person. Each level they can add another step going like this, Adept gets 2, Advanced gets 3, Elite 4, Master 5, and Grandmaster 6. Tsubasa being the only known user is at six and able to create massive impacts when he decides to create more steps in it. This technique is likely his magnum opus as a speed user in this world. It's unlikely anything else he creates in the Hoho field will ever surpass the power to create more steps within. Making the user move quicker if they desire. However, despite the increase in speed, this doesn't mean it cannot be stopped. People can see through this if they are capable of doing so. Some can block it even with added steps in it. Speed is only useful if you use it correctly and wisely for those who seek it. This was and is likely the last step he will make for anything. He's done his due diligence for this world in creating his technology and now imparts an effect on the world of stepping to the best of him.
Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:18 pm; edited 19 times in total
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:13 pm|| |
Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A Zanpakutō Basic Information Zanpakutō Name:
Byakko Zanpakutō Shikai Name:
Inazuma Byakko Zanpakutō Bankai Name:
Byakko Shen Zanpakutō Shikokai Name:
Kami Nishi Byakko Reiatsu Color:
White Release Command:
Feast ByakkoZanpakutō Blade Appearance:
The blade has a very interesting contrast to what many would believe. The temper is known as a suguha or a straight temper line. His zanpakuto also seems to hold a notare hamon. His blade slowly undulated where it would have been quenched as a regular blade. A very striking chikei is visible on the blade for those seeking it out. A chikei is dark lines above the hamon following the grain pattern in the steel. A lightning based pattern and pearl matrix are easy to note on the blade's characteristics that appear quite visible. These qualities make it stand out as a clear Masamune. One of the swordmakers many fine weapons that just happened to fall into the hands of someone like Tsubasa. The handle is wrapped in purple fabric and tied very neatly in traditional style. A traditional cross guard is placed on the blade not diminishing the beauty of the weapon. However, a rather interesting symbol lingers being the guard. The mark of a very well respected figure from the old days of Japan. The figure's name and symbol may be long since forgotten in the pages of History. The Clan emblem has been faded and much of the memory of this mark is long lost.
The blade's edge is very nice and clean capable of cutting smoothly through most things. As with the legend, some have no trouble believing the wind could pass this blade uncut. Fish could swim past it without being damaged unless Tsubasa willed it. Every aspect of his blade screams it from the top of a mountain that it was a Masamune. These blades were thought to be better by most people in Japanese culture. Though Tsubasa doesn't have an opinion on his weapon's shape. He has faith in Byakko without a lingering doubt. Trusting in both the physical and spiritual are an important part of this partnership going on one thousand and six years of budding trust. Tsubasa and Byakko are a team that perhaps hold a record in the partnership they've shared for so long. This spirit is his true friend and has seen him through the good and bad. The victories and defeats that all came about so hard. The easy moments and the moments which were hard. Byakko's blade has been apart of them all. Zanpakutō Spirit Appearance:
Byakko's majestic form has rarely been seen by anyone outside of Tsubasa. When summoned his form is often miniature compared to his true appearance within the inner world. The creature is indeed a tiger one of ferocity unmatched or challenged by many. Tsubasa's bestial fury all connected within his partner's appearance. Fur that can be soft as the gentlest breeze or sharp as daggers. Small discharges of electricity through the lines of fur that surge along the Tiger's mighty body. Byakko's appearance is one that is almost royal in its aspect. The mighty roar shakes his inner world with Thunder. Sending out lightning crashes through the plains within him. Byakoo's figure stands almost like a mountain within this world. Often times laying and looking on with a bored expression. The cat perks up often when his wielder and friend visits. A soft hug with the massive paw often given. Byakko's form when brought out into the world through manifestation. Is average tiger size, though something about him does seem far larger. Though none had seen him aside from his brothers. Who all claimed that the tiger's size seemed false. That they suspected it to be far larger and much more intimidating then the display put on. Byakko's body seems pure white with black stripes charged with electricity through them. It's clawing leave behind charged marks of electricity through each step. The discharge of this cat is immense and tends to create a tension in the air. Finally, around its majestic tail, the fur at the tip is charged with a massive amount. Capable of causing storms in the inner world throughout the plains. This creature represents much of Tsubasa's inner self as it has grown and matured. Changing from a furious raging beast. To a more docile and calm creature within him. Who's interest have long since departed the world of combat. Bloodshed and such things no longer interest him or his mind in the long run of it. It must be noted that Byakko has four horns upon its head that seem to be part of its ink across its body. Inner World Appearance
This place is likely one of a kind as it storms are linked to Byakko and Tsubasa's mental state. It goes on for miles without an end in sight for those who enter this mountain like terrain goes on endlessly without plants or things living around it. The ground rumbles with each yawn of the large Byakko who sites upon the center of this place. Though none would come into this strange place would find it hospitable. This place makes the worse environments in the world look as though life could thrive there. Byakko and Tsubasa consider it home with a single thought about it. This place is a lesson about what the world could become if neglected. This could become the possible outcome for those who foolishly advance towards ambition. Tsubasa has recently seen this as his own situation. Desolate and empty of others as it should be. Sealed PowerElectricity Generation:
It's a passive byproduct of both he and Byakko. This is something that happens for him as naturally as breathing. His body generates these particles of charged or otherwise nature. Giving him the power to manipulate most forms of electricity within his proximity. Giving him a field of control and power over things that he can power with it. Or manipulate the currents of through his power. This while a very basic power is something that Tsubasa uses to it's fullest potential when he does decide to begin. Tsubasa's machines are all powered by the electricity he gives off just by moving or breathing. Allowing them to function, though he is able to remove this effect from them. The power that does breath life into them comes from this itself. While this isn't the most impressive power. It's in truth one of a couple that he utilizes in this form. As Byakko has no true moves within the Sealed state. Not beginning to unleash its furious power till Shikai.Electrokinetic Application:
now this means applying electricity to one's offensive or defensive applications. Meaning sword strikes, using hand to hand or other things he deems necessary. Tsubasa will activate and apply a charge to them of different degrees of requirement. Not everything requires a max charge to create impacts. Somethings require a gentle zap while others a far more fierce one. The combative application of it goes without saying. Tsubasa's techniques in this field are rather interesting. As he's found applications for it few others will have noticed. Many things are possible from an offensive setting. But even more so from a supplementary point of view. Things can be done with this to charge objects through a kinetic smack. Impacts with electricity can be utilized in a number of ways. Sending different types of waves or attack patterns with it. This isn't unlimited but it's only truly limited by a user's imagination and creativity.Electrical Constructs:
Tsubasa is able to create constructs of his lightning in many forms. Allowing for many weapons or different ideas in his various applications of using it. The extension is possible or even spreading them out or creating walls of the material also. This is something from shaping his power and comes as another simple type skill within the tree of powers Byakko holds. Now, these constructs can be physical beings like knights or such things if he so desired. Samurai Armor would be possible also if he desired to do so. But Tsubasa often views such flashy displays as unbecoming of his sword's capabilities. So often times making weapons float around him or other such things are more his field. He has used wire before and made it thin enough that people barely notice it around them. Not unseen mind you, as some people just see things so easily with just plan good eyesight. Now constructs are an interesting application, but many people seem capable of this. Electricity Solidifying:
The user can affect the nature of their Electricity far more then just constructs. Able to make it like jelly if desired or even go further past that to a steel-like hardness. While making sure to change its density and manipulate what it does. This is accomplished by manipulating the electrons till they are hard as desired or soft as they'd like. This isn't simple construct work though it can be connected to it at times. This is simply manipulating an aspect of the lightning that requires a little more attention to detail. The use of these different tools or structure of attacks or perhaps even defensive applications. Are of course various and like most of his skills not terribly difficult to avoid. Though he can change them during the course of an attack and alter their density to catch someone off guard. Tsubasa's zanpakuto doesn't lack passive capabilities in Sealed form. It moves only truly shine within the realm of it's Shikai and beyond. Electric Field Manipulation:
This is a rather obvious one but important none the less. He is able to manipulate the fields of machines which use electricity. This allows for a rather interesting effect when building his own. Now, this also includes peoples to an extent. Most people have a defensive layer around their fields that reishi or energy of that species defends from the interaction. Machines aren't quite as well protected in this regard. But none the less sometimes he can mess with peoples also. Allowing him to create a repulse of sorts to send people flying. He can obviously detect fields but as a rule of thumb, he needs to be able to touch whatever he is interacting with physically. This means a physical contact must have been made to sync the field within his realm of manipulation. The same thing goes for people and he will know if it worked or not. Being ablet o detect a change in the field of machines or people. Some things aren't able to be messed with due to the deep nature of how far they are gone. Shikai Powers Taigākurō - Tiger Claw:
Tsubasa brings his blade downward taking a condensed electrical blast sent out with three blades firing out of the weapon. This varies depending on the size and nature of how he wants it. He can even control angle or release point and alter it while it's moving. Having total control of his attack in this instance. Making for a difficult time to dodge people since he can stop the attack and implode it. Creating an explosion of force behind them sending electrical projectiles into their back or body. Now, this doesn't mean they can't avoid or block it. Some people will be capable of doing both things. Tsubasa's power isn't an absolute thus there is always room for survival and error. No one has a perfect kill count or tally behind their name. This is simply a starter technique one he learned as a boy and took time studying. Because all things that Byakko taught were important. Toranohōkō - Tiger's Roar:
Tsubasa is able to create a seismic shockwave of electricity around his location. This is done by bringing his sword up and tapping his fingers on the blade sounding out the technique rapidly. Though he can do it without performing this feat. He often times find it easier to manipulate the shape and size of the defense this way. This blast goes six meters around him in a sphere blasting attacks coming at him into the ground. He can often time combine this with his Hoho Skill Tiger Flash Coil in order to create a more efficient defense. Once against this can be avoided much like the previous for those who remain outside of it. This obviously starts at Tsubasa's body and expands outwards to a six-meter radius. Going up and down to create a perfect sphere and leaving the ground often times damaged by overcharged electricity. Those who are hit by it will take moderate damage to their bodies and likely nervous systems in general. Taigā kyūshū - Tiger Pounce:
This is a rather fascinating technique which uses momentum to begin. Tsubasa's body will crackle with electricity as he shoots upwards using movement speed skills and the increase in speed he gained. Bringing himself down with an immense amount of force his electricity will propel him forward causing a massive impact at his target location. Coming down like a massive tiger landing its paws upon their prey. This is move isn't about landing a blow on his enemy so much as hitting where they stand. Sending out a rather effective shockwave of force through electrokinetic slamming on the ground or the enemy themselves. This sends a discharge through them or whatever they blocked with. Avoiding is the best way to manage this skill in Tsubasa's arsenal. It must be noted that he needs to be airborne in order to utilize this one. He cannot perform it in any other way. Making him going into the air a rather telltale sign of a different type of attack coming. Tora Kiba - Tiger Fang:
It must be noted that Tsubasa has had time and studying to develop techniques and skills with his zanpakuto's gifts. Tiger Fang is something they learned to do together. This is done from a standing position upon whatever ground or air he is on. A large tiger's head once his attack reaches his target or he lands on a block will crash and bite upon the area he struck. This will create a rather massive blast of force. The tiger is made up of electricity. When it's head and fangs crash upon the ground. The person is generally Now this can be avoided but the attack is going to explode outright. Creating a chunk of the section missing where Tsubasa attacked. The speed of the Tiger's movements is based on Tsubasa's own. Giving him a rather interesting set of skills to utilize in combat from this perspective. This technique appears to appear as Tsubasa's attacking as Byakko reached out of his inner world to take a bite.Torame - Tiger Eye:
This is a purely enhancement based skill from his sword. This enhances Tsubasa's vision several times over. Allowing him to see things even smaller than normal and pick up on faint details. This would give him an advantage in an eyesight match. Tsubasa has to choose when to activate this skill during Shikai. As he often notes it's rather troublesome going back to his regular vision. This also provides perfect vision in the dark, allowing him to see where most others can't. He's also able to see in situations where some people cannot. Giving him an edge on that regard. Though combatively it doesn't hold many advantages and truthfully could be exploited by someone. If they used a burst of light they could harm his eyes more then normal. This enhanced vision can be a double-edged sword if not done carefully. People can and will take advantage of this for openings or other things. His eyes are more sensitive in this form and bursts of light can blind him for four turns. Taigāsuwaipu - Tiger Swipe:
Tsubasa will bring his sword to perform a horizontal attack when performing this move. However, in most cases it's not him you need concern yourself over. A massive paw of a tiger will swipe following the direction of his swing. The claw will be many millions of projectiles within its furious swipe. This blow doesn't explode like the other and instead fires projectiles of electricity in the direction of the swipe. This blast of them can be considered highly dangerous as it can leave someone wounded by needles of electricity that Tsubasa's tiger released upon them. This is one of the four special techniques that finalize the Zanpakuto's shikai moves. Using different forms of electricity to make up for many shortcomings. Adding impacts from Tsubasa's attacks with his sword. But also including the power and force behind the blows from the tiger Byakko. Creating an attack power that is much more devastating then one would anticipate. Tora Kegawa - Tiger Fur:
A defensive application of his tiger manifestation techniques. A giant field of fur sparking electricity forms around him. Making the appearance of this figure appearing around his form in a massive way. This defensive technique protects him from people. It is usable against energy and other such techniques to create an effective barrier from all sides for him. This seems to put him in the stomach of the massive tiger. Creating protection from the forces outside of the world. Protecting him similar to how a mother tiger would protect her young. Tsubasa being the cub for a change and getting defense from heavy concussive blasts. It's been able to handle a rather extensive amount of force before. But this field isn't perfect and can be broken through by enough force. Some things simply put out far too much impact to truly be stopped. So, in the end, we must accept and fold before the mighty force of some beings. Ippai Taigā kyūshū - Full Tiger Pounce:
This is a previous technique and provides a similar impact and beginning. The move must be executed from the air and brought down upon those beneath him. But one massive change a full tiger body slams into the ground almost at the same time as Tsubasa. Releasing a massive detonation of force from its body. The impact can often time cave the ground in down as though a bomb was dropped. By creating a massive electrokinetic blast through the force of dropping down with both he and Byakko's force. This final Manifestation move of his shikai allows for a practical effect of it. By creating this slam of both figures the tiger which was previously described in its vastness and size is able to cause a large deal of damage. While these manifestations provide different effects. Pounce is likely the most damaging technique of the bunch given how it flattens things around it. This would conclude the techniques Byakko and Tsubasa have within the Shikai world. Taigāburasuto - Tiger Blast:
Perhaps the most basic and simple power he has. Tsubasa is able to create and form blasts of electricity without any truly special prowess behind them. Though these can be rather devastating when used with Byakko himself. But simply using the blast by Tsubasa's own power it is a surge of electricity in a direction that can fork or change paths. Its form is also subject to change as he can manipulate the shape and density of the blast. Though often times it's kept simple over going into an overwhelming force. This is a technique to blast away other ones or use as he needs to do so. Tsubasa's capability to manipulate the electrons and many of the fields that deal with such. Make him a rather difficult one to pin down in terms of skills. It's not as though this cannot be avoided or blocked. Both have happened before, in terms of destructive force, it could destroy several buildings at its full force. But while within shikai and this being the smaller version of it. Make it less powerful than his more potent powers. Ippai Taigāburasuto - Full Tiger Blast:
This is done most often by pointing his blade towards someone and a massive head of a tiger forming behind him. This blast is much larger and capable of performing massive damage against his enemies. The number of electrons stored in the attack has enough force to destroy half a city given time. While this can't be fired over and over without time. The longer it's charged the more damage it could possibly put out. However, Tsubasa requires four turns of a recharge before being able to utilize this one again. The destructive force leaves a trail in its wake. The line is straight so avoiding it won't pose any problem. The blast mass is where the issue is as it's rather large in a straight line. Being from the tiger's head one side to the other. Within this blast, it has explosive projectiles. These are built in the outside of the blast. Sending electrokinetic needle like things at a small level which will explode upon impact. Bankai Powers Furu Taigā Kengen - Full Tiger Manifestation:
This is the time to truly meet the Zanpakuto of Tsubasa. As he activates his bankai electricity sparks through the air and begins to form a massive tiger who stands over buildings at 100 meters tall. The creature towers over most humanoid people. Giving him a rather large kitten to have on display. Its full body is out now and those attacked by the Shikai portions get to witness it. The tiger's fury sparks with electricity endlessly and seems to have fur made of sharp spikes. Making grabbing on to it a troubling idea for those who wished to do so. Horns adjourn it's head making the creature stand out even more. Now manifesting his Tiger completely is what makes Tsubasa's sword special. The arrival of Byakko on the battlefield adds much more. As the two can communicate and seem to strategize about how to deal with certain threats. This creature's mass and full presence amplifies his Bankai moves by several. As it extends both range and power as the focal point of it all is present. Byakko isn't immune to damage, though electricity-based attacks do far less damage. In some cases, the creature can absorb it into its body to grow stronger or larger. Often times it stands over Tsubasa with him beneath its front paws. Making this duo a rather fiercesome one to contend with in the long run. While Byakko does mimic Tsubasa's movements these aren't absolute stations. He can alter or change tactics unless a certain move is being executed by them. For example, if Tiger Blast is used, Tsubasa will point his sword in the direction to give aim and help Byakko concentrate its blast into a furious force. If the swipe is used Byakko will follow Tsubasa's lead and swipe the area. There are other techniques that must be observed within Bankai. Those within Shikai are here of course and different from previously obviously even named such.
But Bankai does have its own realm and spin on things. Tsubasa and Byakko did venture further in this state and the next one. To find a harmony between themselves that was acceptable. Tsubasa never had much skill at certain elements of combat. Lacking in power, hakuda and many of those departments. So his skill in Zanjutsu and Hoho is where he optimized himself heavily. Creating a possible field of sorts where the entire area he stands is an electric field for him to interact with and create. Byakko in this Banaki represents that for him and the two are stronger than before. This unity is something most would be hard pressed to find in any combination. Tsubasa took time to realize his mentor's words, that in truth the only true connection we have is our Zanpakuto. It represents our depths and how far we've sunk in time and effort. We've both put forward everything we have both inside and outside. These are factors that must be observed by everyone who wishes to ascend to the next stage.
The length of time in which Tsubasa can have him out fully manifested is ten posts only. Giving him a limited amount of time at his Bankai's peak power. Though he isn't defenseless when Byakko is gone. He doesn't share damage with the large tiger that is summoned. The time limit is truthfully the weakness that weighs him down more often than not. It allows for a type of combat that Tsubasa is able to answer rather readily. Tsubasa can simply absorb Byakko instead of keeping him out in the open. Deciding that this enemy or time isn't right. The disappearing of Byakko doesn't mean his Bankai is beaten or gone. It simply means that the phase has ended or Byakko's damage was too much. These sort of things do happen from time to time. The manifestation while a part of several moves Tsubasa will lose access too if it's gone. These will directly cease the power release of his bankai upon those deemed necessary of its attention to their deeds. This, however, is only a piece of the larger puzzle. Gurandotaigāroa- Grand Tiger Roar:
Previously Tsubasa was able to create a shockwave of immense electricity and force to deflect things. Now in Bankai, he has the power to use Byakko's manifestation's roar on those around him. The area of impact is twenty meters sending out an area of effect type of attack. Some people can block this shockwave of force that comes outwards from the tiger. Others may simply outrun the electron barrier that is shot outwards with explosive force. It's capable of scraping away the earth and taking out even buildings within its path. Tsubasa has been able to destroy portions of a mountain as though they'd been eaten away by an eraser. This technique is a blend of offense and defense. Allowing for a rather connected use of the two, however, it cannot be used without Byakko on the field. Giving him only ten turns to utilize the techniques within this series. Otherwise, he must access his own in order to survive what is thrown at him. This can only be used for 1 to 3 posts is very energy exhaustive. Gurandotaigāsuwaipu - Grand Tiger Swipe:
This move does have a give away as it's hard to miss Byakko winding up to slash at an enemy with its massive paw. The number of electron needles and projectiles fired this time from the swipe would be enough to turn a countryside into swiss cheese. Avoiding this is possible and in some cases even blocking it would be a possible outcome. The many attacks coming after would be interesting to see how one would accomplish such. But this swipe is large and often times the moving of its paw alone is enough to sweep away buildings and other such structures in it are a path. The electrokinetic force generated here can cause effective damage. Tsubasa will often time be moving and attacking while triggering these forms of attack. Allowing for a unit between him and Byakko against their threats. Much like the previous move, Tsubasa isn't able to use this if Byakko is gone. Making this move asent for those who are wondering. Gurandotaigā kyūshū - Grand Tiger Pounce:
This technique is likely one of the more obvious ones that people will see. Large objects can be flattened by the force of it. Bringing down an electrokinetic slam upon the ground with a creature of this size has a large impact. But including Tsubasa's efforts with the beast as it leaps into the air. While this move holds little purpose in a one versus one battle between him and others. It's very effective for fighting large numbers of enemies at a time. Specializing in dealing with exceptional damage to those around him. Now to say avoiding a giant leaping cat would be the obvious choice for most. Those with enough raw power could block it if they had the means. Though that is a tremendous amount of force to take on. So some strain may be likely for them when dealing with this. Leaps again with pounces are very obvious movements that can be seen. It's very hard to miss a being the 100 meters tall jumping. Not to mention the length of time you have to move before the slam. Gurandotaigāfangu - Grand Tiger Fang:
A bit more obvious of a move as the tiger's massive head will come down and bite sometimes taking both Tsubasa and those he clashes with. The lucky voltage from Byakko or attacks does not effect Tsubasa. Allowing Byakko to attack him and those he fights at the same time. The crashing of the skull will cause a massive explosion of electrokinetic energy that is released with enough force to drop buildings. This effect is likely to jar those who get hit by it. Though it is rather easy to notice a large tiger moving in general in such a fashion. So avoiding its move is potentially possible, along with blocking if enough force is generated. Now it must be mentioned that once again like all the Grand Tiger moves. These require Byakko's presence. If he is not there, these cannot be used or accessed under any circumstances by Tsubasa. He must rely on his other Bankai techniques in order to get by. Gurandotaigāburasuto - Grand Tiger Blast:
By often times leaping on to Byakko's head Tsubasa will point his sword outwards. Charging a blast along with his friend to release. This blast is massive and will wipe out almost everything in its path. Capable of destroying a large object with the force it generates. The blast doesn't have projectiles within it anymore and has evolved into a raw beam of electricity and electrons. Many other things build this up but it as a technique is rather straightforward in some ways. Avoiding it would be ideal, though some could meet or even potentially best it with the right techniques or power. Byakko only holds this move and one other within its prowess to use for Tsubasa otherwise it's up to him. Fighting with or without Byakko is often times the choice for him to make. Byakko has a damage limit to how much he can help as well before he vanishes. So these things must be considered within the full venture of his bankai. Gurandotaigāmanto - Grand Tiger Cloak:
Byakko will alter its shape by changing it's electric current into a fully wrapped around cloak around Tsubasa. Covering a section of how much space it needs to protect him. Going up to thirty meters in length when desired. But often times protecting only its master in this condensed manifestation. Like a cat curling around a ball to protect Tsubasa from incoming damage or harm. It is able to take immense amounts of damage capable of destroying mounts or cities. But this damage could also end it's time out in the open. Meaning that this is a double-edged sword leaving him to fight alone. Poisons and other elements such as air can't penetrate the barrier as Byakko can begin to spin it rapidly around. To send out a cyclone of force knocking things around its master backward. Using an effect to in essence remove it. The top half of this barrier is closed off, making a rather effective defensive shield around Tsubasa. Note:
Arashi no Piramiddo - Pyramid of Storms:
Tsubasa is able to manifest a full-blown Pyramid construct of electricity that is able to be released and cause massive damage. This technique is usable in a myriad of ways from defensive to offensive. He can form it around a person who is fast enough can dodge or break out of it if the requirements of strength or speed are great enough. In terms of size, he can make it a small or full blown one around something. So the size is depending on the effort. But the size also determines how long it takes him to formulate the Pyramid he is building. The larger the size the longer time it will take, something like Giza can take five posts. While something like small enough to wrap around one person could take one or two depending on the person. The larger pyramid is only really good for the area of effect damage. While the smaller is more useful for one on one combat. He could form it around body parts and attempt to damage those. It holds a lot more use as a small attack. Though it can be understood why something flashy is needed on occasion. But this move has a depending factor as said previously it doesn't always land. Nor is it unbreakable as nothing on earth is. It is simply one of a few moves Tsubasa has in Bankai. Moves for fighting alone against enemies after or without Byakko's presence. Tsubasa's main strength in his bankai is in the phases with his partner out. He isn't meant to use this for longer periods as others will grow stronger. He will remain at this stage having left his strong moment at the beginning of the battle.Raitoningushawā - Lightning Shower:
He fires a bolt from his sword into the air which expands outwards. Creating a shower of electricity based needles. These can be manipulated and changed based on what he desires. These can be held in the sky by him in certain locations till he is ready for them to fall. This level of control is about him fighting to his strengths. One of the benefits of this is Tsubasa isn't affected by his bankai powers os standing in them is fine by him. These shower of electricity from the sky is similar to raindrops. Formed as they shoot down, capable of piercing through the bodies of those without the speed to dodge or outright tackiness to take them. Though some could with their speed even block these. Slicing these is possible and even other users of electricity may be fine against these. Tsubasa's element isn't perfect for facing people of a similar set. Sometimes battles are merely an impasse over anything. Hekireki - Thunderclap:
Tsubasa is able to execute this move from several locations. He can do it when clashing swords or even by using his hand to snap his fingers. What he does to create this explosion of condensed electrons in an instant is rather simple. He condenses it on his blade or finger and creates a pressure or impact before releasing a burst of power that explodes outwards. Similar to shaking a soda up and releasing the force. He builds the pressure of the electricity up and releases for a massive explosion of force. Most of Tsubasa's moves within this have the force to destroy buildings or reshape the earth. His bankai is a rather intimidating world for those who enter it to face. The clap while not the most dangerous move, is versatile and can be used in many ways. As stated previously his sword and fingers are but two methods. Even a well-placed punch would work as well as uncharacteristic of him as that would be. As long as an Impact is generated Tsubasa can perform it. Raitoningukurasshu - Lightning Crash:
Unlike previously he rains down his lightning strikes on his target. Aiming them to destroy the target's being and going for them with everything he has. Tsubasa is able to command many thunderbolts as to the thousands when desired. This is his element after all and commanding a massive strike of lightning is little more than child's play. Avoiding lightning is fully possible even blocking it for those capable of such feats. Tsubasa's command over the energy he creates and uses is rather impressive but not endless. Some people simply aren't affected by his style of combat. They aren't brought low by the things he does. Nor will they ever be, the power and damage output can be as high as a bunker buster bomb. One thing must be noted, the lightning can travel far more than just through the air. He can command his strike through the ground or even himself if desired. Using this technique as a method to release his furious storm on some. Taigāsouru - Tiger Soul:
This is his final technique and likely the most interesting one. Tsubasa has never been big on fighting with techniques that do things outside his control. At the end of the day, he is known for speed and how quickly he can move. Using speed to create a greater force of strength since he lacks in that department. He absorbs all the electrons out of the air taking every last one into his body physically. Charging him up and sending the power through his body. He empties the air of the ones he has made and enemies made. Absorbing it all into him to increase his physical speed, strength, and status beyond their current limits. To break through further if he can and fight faster and harder. This grants him the protection of an electron layer like a shield that covers the outer layer of his body. While it would be nice to claim that he could regenerate. Tsubasa lacks the potential to do so in that regard. He can slice many buildings in half with relative ease when in this state or perform even more insane feats. Though this doesn't make him faster then every one or stronger than them. Someone down the line will simply outclass him all regards. Despite his earnest wish for a different outcome from that development. Tsubasa is able to accelerate and use his techniques faster, though this form can't be used with Byakko out. It's only capable of being used when the creature has come to the field. Making it a rather poor man's version of the power that his team works hard. Though it's not ended by any means, as this does provide him with physical attributes and an increase. It can last up to ten turns similar to Byakko before ending and fading away. Tsubasa will be tired and physically worn out after using something like this. So this is the last card to be used very wisely if the situation calls for it. As it will empower his Shikai skills to higher levels. Giving him hope of a victory over whom he faces. Note:
He can only absorb from players one at a time and within a five-meter range of them.Shikokai Ma Taigāsouru - True Tiger Soul:
The true appearance of his Shikokai is intimidating to those who've seen it. Four horns of black adjourn his head as his blond hair is turned white slowly. His eyes turning into a piercing yellow color. An almost animalistic trait coming over them. This power activates upon him going into Shikokai. This is the bonding of both he and Byakko into a single being. Preparing to fight as electricity dances across his body and form. This is far stronger than previous versions as he no longer performs the manifestation techniques. For he is Byakko now and no longer requires them. In this way, Tsubasa has risen above using the Grand and can access into a far different realm. This is based highly on his tier and Mastery in Zanjutsu as to how long it lasts. For it will last the duration of his Shikokai. Making this the main form people will have to concern themselves with. NOthing else will leap out at them to cause trouble. The White Tiger move set is what he tends to lean towards here. These moves are far beyond Bankai but that's a given. Tsubasa can enact size and power similar to that of Byakko when he was around. The immense power and speed increase from this form are often potent. Allowing him to push further through his limits in this form without giving up his partner's aid. Tsubasa's power is truly locked in Shikokai, that is the moment when he truly begins to fight. Many of these moves he just can't control them well in lower settings. Not without causing a rather destructive scene. So often times Tsubasa will forgo using his releases and fight with his swordsmanship. But when that fails, this is his only option. To bring himself to weigh down against the enemies of the Soul Society. That is likely the only time he will wield his considerable strength anymore. The techniques below are those that belong to this form. Perhaps one day they will gain lesser forms in Bankai or maybe even Shikai. Form Appearance:
Howaitotaigāroa - White Tiger Roar:
Far different from previous ones as he can condense it down into a smaller formate. But is able to release these electrons more fiercely to create massive deal of damage on people. Even using this to deflect blades or other energy based attacks. This once again can be avoided or blocked by a person. Though burns and other such things are likely to but inflicted during. Though if they are fast or strong enough evasion or outright blocking that section should be possible. This is used for defense and offense often times. The difference of it all this time is it's capable of being done while Tsubasa moves. Using his speed to amplify its effects along with it's pushing outwards faster then they did previously. Though the size has only gone to 40+ in terms of it's the destructive force it has risen enough to inflict significant damage to a city almost destroying it depending on the size of the said city. Howaitotaigāsuwaipu - White Tiger Swipe:
Unlike previously where the tiger paw could be read it no longer comes out. Tsubasa's attack and himself are that paws now. Every aspect of him has become the tiger, allowing for the release of a scale of power which hasn't been witnessed from him up till this point. Combining the projectiles that form the claws with the strikes of his sword. He can release many projectiles within an instant from his horizontal swipe of the sword. Thankfully this is one move that does require him to swing that way giving it a sort of easier to read motion than his other techniques. This is something that comes down to the character again, as avoiding or blocking is possible. Merely by having enough speed or outright strength to do so. The damage here would rip a person's body to shreds in many locations as though being hit by millions of tiny spears through their flesh. Note:
This attack happens similar to the previous without the paw. Tsubasa is the tiger now, so the previous effect happens naturally by him swinging his zanpakuto like he did before.Howaitotaigā no Kiba - White Tiger Fang:
Tsubasa's next technique is a familiar one. As electrokinetic force is charged up within his body and he brings his sword down from a vertical strike. The area in front of his attack erupts in an explosive release of force that looks as though a massive tiger took a bite out of the place in front of him. Once again given the lack of Byakko's present it has little telltale signs of it coming. But it can still be avoided or blocked if a person is strong or fast enough. This fact never ceases to be in any of these techniques. No matter how large or effective they may be. They don't influence or end the fact. Someone bigger and stronger, or faster and more agile do exist in this universe. Tsubasa's seen this to be fact and knows someone will outright catch it in there hand sometimes. So it's best not to be surprised by such things in advance. The force before his strike, in this case, is mountain shattering, but like previously stated not unblockable. Howaitotaigā kyūshū - White Tiger Pounce:
Much like before he leaps into the air as being in the air is required for this to work. Tsubasa sends himself down with the force of a massive lightning bolt from the sky and crashes where his enemy is often times landing a sword blow. The damage put out is similar to a bomb blast landing into the ground. The force generated is meant to send his enemies into shock or knock them down. Though avoiding is possible as the attack is from the air and they'd of likely seen him use it before. On several occasions or perhaps outright seen it. But the next thing is that this could be caught or even deflected by someone with enough power and skill. While the technique uses Tsubasa's speed as an element. It's meant to be used with some wisdom as not everyone takes damage from that sort of thing. Some people simply are immune to that kind of damage as well. It must also acknowledge that some people are simply too strong for such a thing to affect them. Howaitotaigāburasuto - White Tiger Blast:
This can be done from several shapes and sizes for him. He can mimic the shape of a cero using his electrons or simply release a massive blast of electricity in a straight line. It's up to him how and when it comes out. But the White Tiger Blast is effectively more massive than his previous usage. By compressing the electrons in the air into his palm and condensing it into an immensely powerful blast he can cause maximum damage. Like before avoiding it or blocking it should pose no trouble for those with enough speed or strength. The blast can as previously been stated modified to fit his needs. But he is able to perform very much similar or higher damage. The blast this time again will be harder to avoid as he can move and fire at the same time. Adding some trouble to it, those struck should expect significant burns and piercing damage if such are included within the blast. The charring will past in time for them though.
It can move out to 20 meters at it's maxed range. The damage isn't as great further away from him. So the closer you are the more damaging the attack will be. Further away will allow safety though damage is still going to be fairly high. Taigā Kyūden - Tiger Palace (Event Only):
Tsubasa creates multiple electron based balls sending them high into the air out of sight if he can. By using these he prepares these balls to release powerful lightning based strikes and damages of a massive amount. The amount summoned is enough to wrap a large section of a city. Causing massive damage when activated though that's not the purpose of them in the long run. Tsubasa can fight around these and generally use them to inflict maximum punishment on an area he is fighting. The electrons will rain down the lightning storm upon the ground covering an area of forty meters each within the Sphere. These can be activated one by one or all at once depending on Tsubasa's choice. It must be noted that creating these takes time and effort. It's not something he can accomplish immodestly even if he wanted too. It has a six post charge up to begin setting everything up as the electrons are sent on there a way to the location.
Tsubasa seems to have little to no desire in mind of ever using a technique such as this for any purpose or reason. It's simply one of Byakko's moves that allows him to release these powerful moves. He has experimented with using weaker versions and found some success. But deems the destructive nature of the Palace as too much. It's something not meant to be released on a populous. As a battle should remain between those fighting it. A lesson he learned the hard way down the line. Tsubasa's personality has changed so frequently over the course of his life. That it's become clear that some things simply don't come out the same anymore. Somethings with time grow and change, this is merely how the world works. The greatest lesson for any age is an experience. To walk out and devastate a place with your power and see what the price is. How your wings that carried you to the sun, burn off in the end. Thus while it is here, the odds of him ever using this are extremely low.
Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:57 pm; edited 24 times in total
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm|| |
Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A Childhood
Like most stories, the beginning is the key to understanding. Tsubasa wasn't born a murderer or an assassin, he was born a happy child. Who was outspoken and kind, however, something did linger in his mind. A voice that called out to him from even his youngest of age. Tsubasa was said to have an I.Q that was so high that to claim him to be a genius alone would be considered a low rating. Tsubasa' strategy and calculating nature seemed to evolve as he watched. His parents remember him being happy and outspoken for many years, despite living within the District of killers, thieves and so on. Tsubasa by all claims was a normal child, until one fateful day where he changed. A group of twenty individuals came to raid his home when his parents were away. Tsubasa's powers were released at this time, Tsubasa claimed that he'd been hiding them for his parent's sake. He wanted them to enjoy an ideal child. But it seemed he couldn't hide it any longer, some people think this was just a sign of how far ahead he was. He formed a mental block by himself and could deconstruct and rebuild it at will. Tsubasa slaughtered the twenty people effortlessly at the age of Eight in appearance. It's known that no bodies were seen, bloodstained everything. Tsubasa sat quietly not speaking or smiling.
As his childhood went on his feats of amazing strength only improved, showing signs of his genius from a young age. Tsubasa swore he would protect his family, which for some reason began to grow rapidly. The Unabara Clan an unknown family from the district of vipers. Tsubasa became the Leader of the Clan at a fairly youthful age. His skill and power to lead were astonishing, he said very little to nothing but people did follow and respect him. Tsubasa made his own Zanpakutō when he was only eleven years old. Creating it on his own without help from the Shinigami Academy, making him a rare gem. Tsubasa's feats of strength only continued, he crafted strategies for fighting outnumbered and showed his genius intellect more as time went on. As he continued to grow, Tsubasa showed his strength as well he began hiding some of his powers unless he was away from eyes. Designing a place special that hid his reiatsu and allowed him to train his Zanpakutō and his skills. Tsubasa had a great deal of understanding for his Zanpakutō's powers.
His followers only continued to grow, the young child had a way of motivating people at the age of Eleven in appearance. It was around this time he would meet his best friend for many years, Nist and he fought of course. Nist met him at his younger age when he was still fairly young, the two had a matched that took several hours before the conclusion was met that was a draw. Another famous warrior would fight him soon, Damien fought Tsubasa despite his youthful nature. Tsubasa was able to fight as his equal and showed a great deal of cunning, his fast learning rate seemed to only show more as he went on. Tsubasa's strength was becoming something respected to the point people stopped questioning him, he had unwavering confidence in himself that was something to aspire to for those who didn't know him well enough. Tsubasa's next act would cement him as a child without equal in the terms of his skills. Some compare him to some of the greatest names that are spoken among them.
Tsubasa was getting ready for a war in the North Rukongai with another clan, however, he told his clan and Nist to stay back. Tsubasa took a walk, something he rarely did. His clan was outnumbered ten to one and the odds looked bad for anyone who didn't have faith in him. Tsubasa walked through the camp and killed one thousand people without being noticed at any point in time. His name as Death of the Four Horseman was brought forward without any hold by his clan. Tsubasa hasn't created the titles the clan itself decided to name him this. Tsubasa's skills as an assassin are of a master level. Tsubasa does knowledge his Zanpakutō's bankai and other forms are not suitable for such things. Tsubasa had cemented himself firmly as the one his clan would trust no matter what, not one person has doubted him since that day hundreds upon hundreds of years ago. His strength has improved since then and he's been polished even greater then anyone could imagine.
Tsubasa spent the rest of his time as a child training and practicing swordsmanship, learning the art of death while killing from shadows. Tsubasa's skills seemed to only grow and expand as he exited childhood into his teenage years. Most clans were too frightened to fight him, due to his actions the last time. Tsubasa was able to freely engage people as he pleased. But he decided the Unabara clan would stop its fights, for now, he wanted them to prepare for something he sensed would be an issue soon. Tsubasa was looking several hundred, perhaps thousand years ahead. He could tell the clan would need to prepare for what was to come even as a child. His crimson gaze seemed to stretch on forever even among Shinigami. Tsubasa had desired to face the Former Head Captain before he'd passed away. Tsubasa hasn't been all that interested in challenges anymore, he more or less lost a goal he'd set for himself in the future to defeat the former Head Captain Yamamoto some day. That was a goal Tsubasa had but never got to realize. Teenage
As his youth faded more, Tsubasa showed signs of being a practical and very wise leader for his clan. Expanding when needed too, but also care about some details. His friendship with Nist seemed to only expand over the years as the two seemed to grow more. Tsubasa wasn't known for his nature of speaking. Even Nist didn't hear more than four words a day sometimes, Tsubasa just wasn't a talking sort. He only spoke when angry it was a strange sort of person to deal with. Tsubasa liked the quiet nature of things and would have enjoyed things to remain that way for him. Tsubasa's strength in battle had been shown, but it was his fierce strength outside that would really prove him as a strong and perhaps great leader of the Unabara Clan. Tsubasa hadn't asked for this, but it was something he'd been given. So he would attend to it as though the sheep of a flock. Tsubasa designed fighting styles and strategies for his clan that made them effective killers.
He also designed policies that some people considered to be amazing thoughts, Tsubasa perhaps one of the few genius people who may have been an amazing person. Tsubasa is currently capable of speaking all languages within the living world. He's well educated, spending his time studying tactics and things to strengthen his mind and body. He spends days reading books and other days he'll spend outside practicing swordsmanship and philosophy of the sword. Tsubasa is a far deeper person then most would know, his writing is said to be amazing as are the artistic works he is capable of painting. Tsubasa is considered a master of the crafts he decides to touch, the colors and such he can create for a picture are sometimes just amazing. Tsubasa's teenage years were spent studying and growing into a fine man, he is knowledgeable in all subjects. Some people believe that his mind is the most deadly weapon the young man has besides his skill.
Tsubasa and Nist grew more and more in the years they spent, Tsubasa does trust Nist but doesn't show more than he has too. Nist perhaps doesn't know about the strength that Tsubasa's mind has. The only reason is the lack of speech Tsubasa seems to have, he only shows his patience for the ideas that are deserving of it. The Unabara clan soon had a structure that few other clans did and it was built around a fine system. Ringo is one of the younger children who came in after Tsubasa built the system and had aged into an adult. However, his entire clan is fully aware their leader is a genius among the ranks of whatever he decides to do. Tsubasa is a fearless man, capable of doing great things is the claim of his clan. As the teenager seemed to grow and understand things that few others did, he was able to decode some of the harder things to understand and find points of view that very few could argue with. Nist like his friend most likely was growing well, Tsubasa wasn't known to be anything but an elite.
The question was raised if Tsubasa should enter the Shino Academy to test his strength, Tsubasa didn't see a reason to do it. Most Shinigami skills were the second nature to him. He studied them all and attempted to do his best to master them, Tsubasa was an excellent user of Kidō magic and was said to be capable of using any spell he saw upon seeing it just once. His growth as a champion among champions was something few people couldn't help but acknowledge in his clan. Though the question was left to him, what would he do if he went through the Academy of the Shinigami? Tsubasa didn't really care about that sort of thing, he had a fair education on most of the topics they taught and saw little reason to do that. Besides it was his clan's thoughts that often animated the situations around him, however, he pondered about something every once and a while. Tsubasa seemed able to do anything he set his mind to, the male could play the piano as well among his many talents. Adulthood
As he finally left childhood and had left his mark on the Unabara Clan, he began to set out to impress the rest. Tsubasa has been said to have an intellect near that of Kisuke Urahara's, but Tsubasa does decline this. He's such a fast and quite learner among some of the better members who are around him. Tsubasa's roots as an assassin show often with his fighting style. He seems to keep in mind things like that when dealing with enemies. While he is a talented Kidō and fighter all around, Tsubasa does prefer an up close exchange to that of a long range. He claims it's harder to hold back at a distance then it is up close. He showed this to one enemy who had a group of Menos at a high level attack him. Tsubasa merely shot through them as though they were mere fodder, this allowed him to obliterate the creatures without a second thought. Tsubasa's motives and some people from his past have asked him what he plans to do next with his life.
His artistic skills and creative talents that lay hidden beneath the surface alone are things worth touching on. Tsubasa has studied the works of both Mayuri and Kisuke Urahara closely, taking what he could form both members of the Research and Development, they both are fascinating men in his eyes. Tsubasa finds the skill of each very interesting, one of the divisions he'd pry be capable of leading is the 12th as many people have asked. Tsubasa does what he desires however, this makes him a strong and somewhat dominating man at times. His quiet nature is something that people find hard to grasp, he spends his days now as an adult writing out calculations that most men even Nist cannot understand. Only a select few can follow him, his matured nature has affected his Zanpakutō as both have grown to be powerful and deadly enemies to those who try. Tsubasa has been working on a Manuscript about the way of the warrior, the novel is one he wrote as he got older, it has blossomed into a best seller.
Tsubasa's nature to touch things and understand them makes him a talented inventor by nature. Tsubasa does invent things from time to time, but to doubt his skills as a warrior would be the undoing of those who attempt to fight him. Tsubasa is known to be a strong and cunning fighter now as an adult, his strength of mind has caught up with his massive reiatsu at last. Byakko and he held a special bond above the average bond, but lately, something has been on the mind of the successful Tsubasa. The Human World seems to be in a severe amount of damage from the constant fighting, it bothers him slightly. Tsubasa has settled it to himself, he will fight whomever he must protect the innocent souls. However Tsubasa will do it in his own way, he doesn't care if he becomes a villain in the process. To protect what is important sometimes we dawn the mask of a villain. Tsubasa has accepted it, he doesn't mind looking like the villain if he must for a time. For a mask is but a mask that one dawns.
Tsubasa's genius within Kidō is still growing which some people do find fascinating because he doesn't seem the type to go in for such things. Tsubasa's nature of learning has him an extremely complex fighter that is deceiving to most people who come across him. Tsubasa has strangely enough not joined anyone just yet, he's kept himself off the field of fighting against or for anyone yet. He's been getting ready and setting everything up, his clan isn't aware of what's going on in their leader's mind. Tsubasa has been preparing them for hundreds of years for a single object, the days are drawing near as the genius prepares himself for it. Tsubasa has spent his days as an adult practicing the arts and becoming a very talented young man with many skills as there are stars in the sky. Tsubasa shall only grow more as the journey continues on, it's unlikely the Unabara Prodigy shall ever fall short from the path he has chosen, the only question is what will he do next?
Tsubasa's objective when joining the Gotei as their Twelfth Division Captain was simple. Return fangs a tiger had lost in the Gotei at the time. Joining those in the Captain's meeting he was unveiled as Damien's plan. A figure who could bring violence and success to the Gotei. He made his journey to the Iramasha seeing if they were ready. Voicing his desire to surpass Yamamoto as a Shinigami. Such a naive and childish goal lead him to Australia where he fought. Partaking in the battle against Nami the sister of Mana. It was here he would win a battle hard fought against her. Ibiki, Nis, and Tsubasa held the Golden Coast. It became clear after this he would soon become the Captain Commander. He thought for a moment about the weight of the duty put on his shoulders. The sacred trust he had to take in as he went forward when demons invaded the Gotei. He fought with every ounce of his power and soul. Bringing out his entire being to simply fight them as much as possible. Killing his own men because he lacked control. It was here he tasted his first ascending into a higher state. He attempted to foolishly destroy hell's gates. A mistake that not even Yamamoto would make and it broke his soul. Khala leveled the entire Seireitei and much of the Gotei. This clash within his home brought clarity to him. That he could not do what he set out to do. His dislike of Zero Division sitting behind and observing. Was sadly a bargain he made with the Soul King.
Save the Gotei with extra healers at the time. Tsubasa named Iriko Crow his successor as Head Captain. He thought at the time it would be the best course of action. How wrong he was when he returned from his duties as the Zero Division's member. He began to see that the world shifted and the Soul Society's world was changing. Iriko leads them and Tsubasa parted to visit the Demon World and meet Inami. His student with whom he shared a bond similar to that of a daughter. She was special to him in more ways then numbers existed to count. But it didn't compare to Ibiki. He and Ibiki held a bond that he wishes he'd not been so broken for. Tsubasa didn't know love or understand that concept. When he marched into the Dark World to handle the creatures and beasts. He came to prevent her troops from losing a life. Using experience from the events of his previous endeavors. Tsubasa settled the world's core without hostility. Bringing it a peaceful closure and ensuring the stability of the Soul Society.
Anger drove him when he got the news down the line while away. His family had been murdered by some demons. This seemed to come as a result of a Shadow Fall member acting out. Tsubasa didn't take much for it at the time and slaughtered hundreds of them. His cold demeanor showed regression to his youthful Pale Rider. Willing to chastise others for his own failures and did so. He went to the Vanguard so full of himself and making promises. He journeyed to Hawaii and completely got in the way. Tsubasa didn't belong here any further and it became clear. Rebuilding the family with Mirja and Henrex he told himself he did it for the right reasons. This was a selfish desire to establish his family again. Tsubasa would make a choice to finally leave this place having a clash with Stefan in Hueco Mundo before disappearing. Only Stefan knows the events of what happened and since then Tsubasa's been on a journey of discovery. Learning what he was missing from himself.
Putting too much faith in himself and not trusting in others. That was the downfall of Tsubasa as he didn't try to be something else. He simply remained a thorn in the paw of others. This journey of his would need to proceed even further. Though he still tinkered and invented he didn't take part. Tsubasa didn't jump into conflicts or battles anymore. He's lost the will for such endeavors and believes he must stay out of it. Perhaps someday in the future, someone will prove to him he is wrong. This will remain to be seen for the former Pale Rider. He is waiting to part with Despair and perhaps passes her down to Henrex or another. His time as such has long since passed him by. Thoughts of running perhaps a small shop or something of the like has had appeal. Tsubasa's adventure is perhaps not over entirely. But he is willing to see where it goes now. Having lifted the weight on his heart and finally accepted it. Tsubasa's eyes are open for the first time in many years. His emotions feel reconnected at last. FeatsBattle for the Golden Coast:
Tsubasa's first major feat when he joined the Gotei 13 was to descend to the battlefield. Fighting against Nami Asthavon otherwise known as Dragon Slayer. The two engaged in a fight that would mark Tsubasa's beginning on the Gotei. He brought down a few Captains as a member of the 12th Division. Deciding to fight the formidable warrior with his swordsmanship and skills. Tsubasa didn't know how the fight would turn out, but he knew the Gotei had long since stopped coming to the world's aid. So something had to be done. The Captain Commander had fallen silent and gone from their ranks. So it was time to display that they were still present. He defeated Mana's sister and fought her with tenacity even avoiding several other people during this. Showcasing a large deal of speed while also defeating many foes during his time here. Shortly after his victory and securing of the Coast news was passed he would be made the Head Captain. He fought in the battle against a human named Kamui who was a skilled material artist, the would fight to a draw largely. Allowing for him to showcase his skill a bit further and see more than he should of. Tsubasa didn't know what to make of this situation but did understand it to be important. He would later go on to lose his position during an important confrontation. But Tsubasa did hold his own against the female figure in question. Tsubasa's to on the coast came to a conclusion with the Golden Coast's time ending for him. Demonic Incursion:
Here Tsubasa clashed with the fierce Khala after becoming the Captain Commander. He did seem to acknowledge the struggle beforehand that would be Kin and Mana. Tsubasa hadn't considered how heavy this role would be. The difficulty that lied ahead of him in it till he put on that Haori. Tsubasa began to understand and grow here. But the clash with Khala set him back in reverse as he clashed against her. Iriko and Unohana Retsu joined the fray on this occasion. The battle was inconclusive on many sides of things. Iriko and Tsubasa did fight valiantly against Khala. But Tsubasa in large part was to blame for the opening and pointed mistake he made with the Gate. He attempted to destroy it and instead opened the door. This was Tsubasa's greatest blunder as a Head Captain he'd made. They fought for a time before Khala summoned one fourth the destruction of a supernova from Devata. This destroyed a large portion of the Seireitei and would have killed millions. Tsubasa had no choice but to act here as he began to recover from the brunt. He'd managed with Iriko's help to avoid complete destruction. But sadly something else came that required his attention. His people were down and wounded greatly. So he made a deal with the 0 Division if they healed the Seireitei's wounded he would join them. Tsubasa disliked the Soul King intensely. Describing him as a bum who simply watched the world burn. But in the end, he made this choice for the better of his people. Naming Iriko Crow the next Head Captain, another mistake followed by many.Meeting and Training Inami Asthavon:
Tsubasa would later after recovery meet Inami and notice something fractured within her. She asked him for training and she obliged. The girl was divided into two at this time and far from the dominate Queen, she would become. He began to teach her and train her as he did many people. Tsubasa's training methods were tried and true, though did hold a failure rate of significant proportions. This was of course due to him watching and deciding how they did things. The girl attempted to use her other half the more mature version of herself. Tsubasa couldn't pass her on that as he told her why. So before it ended he decided to help her out and fix her. He combined the two halves to make a hole and trained her in his speed. Tsubasa could call her a pupil but he doubts she would see him as such. He was merely the man who opened a way and let her proceed through it towards her goals. If she remembers this time or cares to it was something that made Tsubasa hang up his assassin days. At this time he decided to step away from such things. To avoid fighting people like this again, as he felt the world no longer held need for his skills.Shadin and Tsubasa Clash:
For the first time these two would fight one another in Karakura. A special realm prepared by Shadin himself for them both to engage in combat in. In terms of speed, they both were respectively even and the match did end in a draw between the two. They were very evenly matched it must be noted and neither one could gain an upper hand during this match for a tournament they took part in. Tsubasa gained much experience here and learned from the Beast of Karakura. It was an important battle or him that did allow him to learn and grow as a person. Though it didn't provide the most growth that he wanted in the long run. Black World Savior Soul Society:
This took place when a Black World began to form. Tsubasa and Ibiki teamed up to handle the matter before them. He fought fiercely to protect the Gotei and the people who were present. Showcasing his tremendous speed and skill with a sword in defeating a large dragon creature with Ibiki's aid. She would later depart the realm with others as he sat near the core. Tsubasa took what he learned from Khala and remained calm. This would not be the same as the Gates of Hell. He would not strike this core and bring about destruction again. He learned from his mistakes here and instead the Core became part of him. Tsubasa absorbed it into his body taking the power within him. Along with the memories and things that lingered. (This was changed due to it originally being to control Tachyons.) Tsubasa still holds the power of the core within him. Allowing him to proceed forward to his goal in the larger sense of the word. Numerous Students:
Tsubasa has trained Zeda Yuudeshi and many many others. Teaching them and passing on his intellect in this regard, even fighting Zeda Yuudeshi in a sparring match. Where the two concluded the match as Tsubasa believed he'd seen enough. While it's never been noted as to why he decided to teach Zin's son. He did take his time and put effort into making sure the young man was well taught. He educated many people before as a Captain Commander. From Crystal and so on, making sure to educate them as best he could. Henrex and Mirja both have learned small things from him. Though not a great impact on these two, Tsubasa did minorly mentor them and bring them into his family. Though this doesn't mark a great teacher Inami was also a student at one point of his. Most of those he has taught have later gone on to accomplish great things. Though he may not be a contributing factor in this always. Tsubasa did at the very least have some minor impact in some way.Fighting Poliro:
Tsubasa had begun searching for a man who'd not been part of the Gotei. He looked and found a Poliro who'd been elsewhere. The two fought and Tsubasa did catch the blade of Poliro between his fingers at one point. Showcasing an immense amount of power and skill in this regard. He was able to simply out move the younger warrior. Showcasing his speed and prowess with a sword. Making his point known that he didn't claim power or to be a weakling. He was an explorer in a world that was far beyond most people's comprehension. Tsubasa didn't know what he sought here as his idea was to restore his families honor. So defeating Poliro while serving little purpose in of itself. Did hold his interest as he believed this Flame Reaper could grow. The boy could become stronger given the chance to do so. Tsubasa even took some damage from the confrontation. That was the main point of this though, to test the mettle of Poliro and see what lingered beyond it. Clash with Stefan:
It has been noted that Tsubasa and Stefan have clashed on several occasions.(Mostly due to me issues have they not been completed.) Their largest skirmish came from within the Deserts of Hueco Mundo. Where Tsubasa and Stefan cut loose and left a scar of the likes that desert had never seen. The conflict's results are left to rumors alone at the moment. As the conclusion is yet to be determined by a source. Only those two know of an outcome of the battle even if a draw. Cracked Hawaii's Island:
Tsubasa cracked an Island of Hawaii with his power. Ripping a satalite out of the sky with his powers over electricity. This is something that indeed was a rather impressive feat. He'd destroyed the Golden Coast previously also in his fight with Nami. Tsubasa's next feat came here when he did this to Hawaii. Causing destruction that he later came to regret highly. Tsubasa didn't see a reason to involve himself further in the failures of his life. Like this, he considered the largest misuse of power in his life. As he'd done many things from breaking open the gates of hell. To destroying a portion of the Gold Coast in his early days. But this crack is a reminder of his failings as a Gotei representative by far. Tsubasa's failure here would mark the downward spiral that leads him to a mistake even larger.Absorbing the Power of a God:
Adam did something here and channeled a massive amount of power into Tsubasa. This was what lead him to awaken even further. It let him bypass his limits even further. Combining with the power of the Core he'd absorbed previously. Tsubasa had grown truly potent here, but his lack of awareness and stupid hunger for power. These left him a shell of a man. Someone who failed in many regards as the warrior who grew. It took a long time before he changed his outlook. Before he walked away with his ideas and memories finished. Tsubasa may not have always done well, but he has shown many things. Defeating thousands in the blink of an eye, showcasing a raw power few Shinigami have. Absorbing powers are given to him by Adam. Tsubasa didn't care for the world enough at the time. He sought to wield his power indiscriminately. It wasn't till later he understood that he shouldn't involve himself any longer. That Tsubasa Unabara shouldn't step into world affairs any longer. As it simply wasn't his place to do so. He was a shadow that was meant to remain in the back out of the way. That was simply all it was that he was meant to do. These feats outline a characteristic for him. Tsubasa has often strived for power, even at the wrong reason or cost. Because he believed protecting others was so important no matter the cost. But at the end, finally reaching this point. He learned that sometimes power simply means nothing if gotten the wrong way. Thus the Pale Rider has left and become a shadow remaining out of the world's events.
Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:16 pm|| |
Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A Swordsmanship Tsubasa's Swordsmanship:
Tsubasa has been part of constructing and developing styles since his youth. Having experience in wielding a sword almost like no other being. He has a reputation as one of the finest swordsmen the Shinigami have ever had. Having delicate and quick strikes capable of inflicting damage. Surgical and precise are words that define the legacy he has left behind on the world wielding his sword. Fighting in many matches and duels using his trademark style of Kierudo and the Unabara Lotus. But something should be understood about these things. Tsubasa didn't grasp the truth behind a sword completely till recent years. That he could put his faith entirely in his swordplay. He'd often times trust in electricity or kido some gimmick like a trick to make himself stronger. When Kierudo was created by he and his mentor Tatsuya, he realized that the word to break was fitting. He considered breaking his enemies only and defeating those around him. He never before thought about more important matters such as the fact that people like Stefan lived on swordsmanship and weapons skill alone. It wasn't that this figure didn't have other gifts. For Stefan possed a high and rather acute number of them. But when Tsubasa made all these styles like the Fool's sword to do more with other techniques and styles. He didn't really believe or understand why he felt so compelled to do so much. Never did he consider how much it took away from him as a swordsman. To keep going towards gimmicks and tired ideas. To try and face people on their battlefields instead of his own. Tsubasa spent his time walking away from the sword instead of embracing it. Which lead to a decline in his swordplay to an extent.
By embracing and understanding the chains and breaking that Kierudo represented he could leave behind these things. And devote himself to an idea that he should have strived for from the beginning. Being a swordsman capable of facing any foe or enemy with his sword alone. Not relying on gimmicks or tricks he'd seen other people perform. These weren't what made him special or decisive or why his Hoho combined well with his Zanjutsu. His mentor had stressed it to him for years that to rely on one's sword is a true strength. Tsubasa did have techniques and powers Tatsuya didn't. But that didn't mean he should walk away from his greatest resource. That he should fully take away what made him strong. It took many battles to realize why he was able to battle Mana's sister. To see the fall and pride within his fight against Khala. Why he failed Ibiki and so many others at the time he acted. Arrogance and the thought his sword had been perfected stayed in his mind. Believe himself a good swordsman of enough that he could focus elsewhere on other passions.
His time in the Dangai was reflective and allowed for him to take time to see the truth. Each person must walk a path alone and find themselves again. Tsubasa lost himself at a young age with an obsession of strength. To be the strongest without acknowledging his shortcomings. He didn't look at failure with the eyes he should of. He didn't accept or comprehend the idea that he could fail. These were aspects that even after he lost to his mentor. He didn't understand why and used excuses. Thinking only the bankai divided them in power, these were facts that Tsubasa simply couldn't get his mind around as a boy. But losing again down the road was something that made things more difficult. HIs mentor's resolve was what beat him in the end. Not his sword or his power, Tsubasa and his teacher never fought using their powers. Only at the same level as one another and that was it. But the saddening fact of it was, he had the potential to be greater. But his blindness leads him to a ruin of his own making.
Now we finally emerge to this point after struggle and understanding are wrought. Sword styles are left behind as he begins to understand just what swordsmanship means. That it represents something different for him than others. He can live with his blade and fight with it only if needed. He doesn't require kido or other such things. It is why the name of the style is known as the Sword of Truth. By many accounts, he is the best Pure Blood Shinigami swordsman of this age. Though that can be debated heavily at another time. Tsubasa's growth and skill are shown in his new understanding. Within the Sword of Truth that techniques are made for shortcomings and not made for other things. That swordsmanship isn't about victory alone, but the journey one takes. This is the truest expression of what it means to live and walk this world with a katana and be a warrior.Shinjitsu no Ken - Sword of Truth:
Swordsmanship is meant to be a journey to discovery. It's understanding one's fundamental flaws and troubles that were on the road of life. This is something that went into developing this style of swordsmanship. Sword of Truth is something that even took Tsubasa while to realize. It is a style relying on no gimmicks or flashy trickery only using one's sword to it's fullest potential. Using techniques from this normally indicates that such is needed. But one must embrace and understand that this is different per person. Tsubasa may be the innovator of it, but he doesn't claim mastery or even offer lessons on the style. It may look similar to others as the stances for this style are completely different. They go from Kendo like stances to things that have little to do with that in of itself. The style of swordplay it was built around was single wielding a katana. Though Tsubasa is ambidextrous and has been noted as able to fight equally with both arms effectively. Never leaning towards one or the other truthfully. Footwork while a key element for him may not end up being for others who decide to learn. Tsubasa has to rely on footwork since he lacks raw physical power that others do. His shortcoming is that he doesn't have the power of a Zaraki or a Stefan. He can't effectively trade blows with them over and over under normal circumstances. But through using clean footwork and effective movement with what he has. It does become more possible for him to attempt such a thing. By cleaning up his footwork and going further into his bag of tricks as a swordsman it becomes possible for him to overcome the disadvantages he has. To be a swordsman it means techniques and understanding certain things. Some would argue anyone could perform these feats Tsubasa is doing. Simply they'd not thought of them yet to balance their lack of power. That is where it falls to them to deal with such things. The Sword of Truth isn't about using simple sword techniques anyone can use.
It's about realizing your journey and failures have pointed out your shortcomings. It's up to you to realize and capitalize on what you deem them to be. It's up to you to push them down with your advantages and become new. That is what this sword style is meant to be. A baptism of understanding and growth through means you didn't realize were there. Would your style be more acrobatic and fast or rough and hard? This sword school doesn't have a strict form or rules like others. It's only purpose and understanding is a simple one that much is understood. Through defeat, we can become stronger then victory. Through losses, we are forged into weapons more effective. It's through these elements that we gain truth and grow into potent swordsman. Someone worthy of carrying our blade as we walk through this world. These are the things that much be understood and embraced. That is the final truth that can be told. That in Truth you find the answers you seek, not in lies or pretty forms. In truth, Kenjutsu can be unveiled fully. Kuikku Ken - Quick Sword:
As the name implies this sword moves very quickly. Sometimes to fast for certain eyes to follow. The idea of this is to accelerate the blade to such unimaginable speeds similar to Iaido without ever going there. Allowing the user to accelerate even large weapons such as claymores with immense speed. Using the technique is a bit more difficult then one would imagine. One's arm must be trained in order to accomplish this feat. But Tsubasa on a good day can deflect a blow without it ever appearing he'd moved. Though some keen eyes will be able to see past this fact. It's rather clear that those not ready will never even see the blade move. It will be like a whipping of air as though the air around a person had become blades. This requires training in order to accomplish and it's not as though it means much passed the point. But accelerating one's blade even faster and being able to use it in this fashion does allow for some practical uses. The blinding speed of accelerating your weapon sometimes will allow for catching people off guard. Even in some cases wounding them with this technique for a quick kill. This is one of many techniques that makes up the Truth school. At least for Tsubasa, it is there for use and can be blended efficiently with his offense. To make a difference when he encounters certain enemies. Since raw power escapes his field he instead goes with raw speed instead. The Quick Sword is combined often times with the Quick Step. Which is a rather interesting bit of footwork. That allows for an effective movement without going through stamina. Swordsmanship isn't just about being able to wield a weapon. But also about how we stop and walk during our moves. That can be pivotal for those seeking it. Before we learn to run we must walk, swordsmanship can be no different in that regard. Tsubasa views the Quick Sword as needed for most of the skills coming up ahead with his style of combat. Kuikkusuteppu - Quick Step:
Footwork is key in almost any martial arts. It's something that must be understood from the feet of a boxer throwing a punch. The footwork of a swordsman can make or break a battle. Avoiding things with fluid and efficient footwork is the idea. Quick Step is something that moves quickly and effectively without burning the gas that the Hoho does. So it doesn't act like a flash step nor would it. The person is entirely visible never relying on blinding speed similar to Hoho. It's more about how they move their body and control their breathing. That is the things that must be taken away from this. That the way they are moving is subtle and precise. It's not overextending or reaching for things. It's a slow and steady movement almost like a waltz. Taking it's time and moving elegantly across the battlefield. The method for stepping is quick and efficient steps learned from several martial arts. Karate, Kempo, and many other ideas are translated into a more sword centered idea.
A person can move fluidly without going for blinding speed. They can evade as needed with small and nimble movements. That is the idea behind the Quick Step. To move without giving too much away and taking only what's needed. Then using it to effectively counter people. The movements are subtle and slow and sometimes look clumsy. The user often pretending to do little things like being off balance to catch them off guard. When in reality each move and step is planned out ten in advance. Everything is structured around how their enemy moves. They are watching them closely and observing them. The Quick Step is equal parts physical and mental. The strategy of when to use and when to simply avoid normally. These are things that anyone who practices must understand. When is the right moment to begin using the Quick Step? When should you rely on Hoho or other things? These are the questions in which a person must answer within themselves.Kuikkusurasshu - Quick Slash:
Now this is the first technique of the Quick Sword moves Tsubasa is able to perform. The fastest he has been able to cut has been so quick that no blood came out. As though it took the body a bit to realize it had been slashed. Now, this can be done several times in rapid succession depending on the speed and skill of the user. But it can be blocked or avoided in some cases by those quick enough or with keen enough eyesight to see it coming. These things are a factor when using it as not everyone is caught off guard by speed. Though it is impressive in terms of a technique, it doesn't have the effect that some would expect. But the acceleration of his sword into a slash is able to deflect or be used in multiple ways. One method would be to spin his blade so rapidly to cause a blast of concussive force in the direction before him. Using the speed to create a tornado of concussive energy that is delivered upon his enemies. Jigoku no Shisseki - Hellish Rebuke:
The iaido style may not be suited to Tsubasa's personal beliefs or ideas. But he does understand that these are moves that must be used in certain practices. While he doesn't consider it perfect for all situations. Nor will he claim he has a perfect kill rate with this technique above others. Tsubasa does indicate that iaido despite its pointlessness does hold a certain need for the swordsman to learn. They must learn that any aspect of the blade is worth picking up. Even the most pointless of them have a purpose for those who look. By accelerating his single blade from a different hold than most people. Tsubasa has the gripped reversed so he's holding the weapon backward at times. Though he is more than capable of performing this technique with a standard grip. On either one, it's more up to the situation to show he can execute it both ways. By accelerating his blade with the extremely fast speed he is able to add more weight and power to the technique. Giving his sword skill a destructive slamming down on those struck by the draw. Rather then just a typical draw of his blade would use. But like many things have been stated those fast enough or strong enough could avoid it maybe even block the technique entirely. Tsubasa's relying entirely on his speed has become his trademark of most things. Though his electricity control is also something. This is one of his Hellish series moves that he made to suit him. Much like the Quick Series, they were made within his Sword of Truth school for him to use. Other people may not be suited and require a different lesson or path. Things like this may not suit everyone, but do work fine for him. It must be noted he can do this with things outside of his zanpakuto also. Using a walking cane on occasion against enemies that demand such. As he prefers to remain hidden and out of the spotlight in this day and age now. Tsubasa's technique and other things may be noticed by those with keen enough insight. Jigoku no Kyanon - Hellish Cannon:
The user raises the sword above their should. Before bringing a circular swing downwards which sends a massive blast of compressed air at his target. This doesn't control it's due to the speed and force of the circular swing he creates that a spiral like a blast of force is sent at his target. This is normally used to deal with long ranged attacks sent at him. Or to engage his enemy to see how potent they are. The damage is down to the swordsman. But for Tsubasa, destroying buildings or even cutting heavier material isn't out of his ballpark. It's simply a matter of how fast and how much force he puts into his sword when wielding it. Though he most often will scale it to match and cancel out his enemies attacks. The nature of the technique depends on the sword swing itself. The user has a tremendous amount of influence on the force applied and how they dictate the swing. Depending on the motion of the circular slice it can curve or just simply go straight. Jigoku no Tsuki - Hellish Moon:
Largely a defensive technique that can erupt into a counter. The user brings there sword across above their head or in front of them with such speed that a crescent-shaped moon is drawn. The force of this sends a concussive blast outwards knocking away oncoming projectiles. By swinging their sword more with speed than the power they create a ripple behind the sword. Making the effect explode outwards and deflect some energy or even multiple blades in one go. Leaving them open for the force that is generated to knock them back or slice them. Now some people may stop the full arc or even avoid it. The technique's prime objective is to get them to that moment and point. The rest is entirely up to the user to figure out what motion to carry out from there. Fighting becomes a dance of which they begin to draw out one another's skills. By utilizing defensive and offensive skills, they gain more chances. Jigoku no Giman - Hellish Deception:
This requires an immense amount of skill in Hoho to use. Thus why it's more tailor-made for someone like Tsubasa. He uses his speed to quickly close the distance. Using a moving Utsusemi to strike his intended target. This, however, is nothing more than a speed clone created by him. Meant to catch his enemy off guard and allow him to attack in another method. He's known to use this to break into other moves. Often using several different techniques to lay layers for his enemy to stumble upon. These sort of things do require time and effort, though this isn't the hardest one. It's certainly within the extended layer of difficulty for those who wish to learn it. Hoho isn't a field many specialize in as much as Tsubasa. So to this extent, he is one of few who could integrate it into his swordplay rather seamlessly. Now some people will be able to see through this and avoid whatever counter attack he comes up with. Jigoku no Yume - Hellish Dream
The user will make three speed clones to charge and attack their foe. As the user moves in with this three damage is possible but unlikely. As the objective is to force the target to jump air born. Where the real one will wait and attack with what they deem an acceptable measure. This move is another setup move using the skills of Hoho for clones again. While different means do exist in order to execute these more effectively. The pure sword aspect of them is set on certain realities within them. You require moves like these for certain enemies. Ones who can't be beaten by simple dueling potential. Some beings simply aren't fooled and require more time. So everything is about setting up yourself properly to fight. Deception while often times misused is a valued tool for any warrior brave enough to wield it. And to wield it effectively is something that comes down to the user. Tsubasa finds it effective, but that's because he specialized into Hoho.
Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:19 pm|| |
Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Shinigami Dolls: It must first be noted that Tsubasa is the inventor of the Dolls. He made them and the system which houses them. Having created them he generally does have some of them with him. These aren't combated able as those that are will likely be NPCs. But Tsubasa's invention of the Dolls took a turn when he studied the daughter of Mayuri in closer inspection of reports. Combining a cutting edge Gigai program along with systems designed to help wounded or near dead Shinigami make a recovery. This has allowed a new species of sorts to blossom on the Soul Society. While their creator is gone and the mother system is currently missing. Tsubasa has intended to make updates to his original designs and go further. He believes that the Shinigami can be made more comfortable and thus has focused in on that. Deciding that Gigai based technology could be pushed further. While he is largely contributed as the inventor of this. He has created far more things that must be acknowledged. These are carried on his person and make things interesting. As he contains another device that he made. Something he got the idea from a friend on designing himself. But to further elaborate on the Dolls, they combine many techniques and soul based transfusions to make a being. Upgrading the Mod Soul's of past into fully functioning beings. Allowing for a rather effective means to replenish numbers when lost. But that wasn't all they were good for, he did reach a magnum opus with one figure who vanished later much to his regret. Tsubasa didn't have time to study or see how she would perform with her duties. This was something he found regrettable as she was indeed a perfect Doll. Going beyond the other ones that were made.
Storage Capsule He found a way studying the techniques of previous people on containment. To store a certain amount of things in capsules. This can be fully functional dolls or something more simple like a portable lab. This does indeed make things a bit easier when carrying out his studies. Tsubasa tends to keep these portable capsules on his person for an emergency situation. Often times using them to carry important tools he values or considers needed. Things that allow him to work on his more devoted research of specialized gigai based technology. That will allow for further manipulation and concealment. In his practice, it's become needed to vanish. So he's made several improvements in that department. Making it easier to call these storage based units into use. They are highly portable and fit in the palm of your hand. While the things they carry can be many times bigger even vehicles are capable of fitting in them. Though he has little reason to do much with them.
Disguise Gigai The main function of this is to be worn similar to a regular Gigai in the human world. But instead, it manipulates the body without pushing your true form out. You are instead pushed inside the Gigai and wear it like a skin. The difference of this is that it changes your voice and shape. Allowing for a rather marvelous method of travel without drawing attention. It's able to alter your spiritual pressure flow as well, making it not do the normal things it does. For example, Tsubasa's electricity-based spiritual pressure comes out normal while within it. It doesn't allow for elemental effects while within, through containment was an early issue. He's found that it works effectively when given the time to tinker with its settings. Now Tsubasa only has four of these made at the moment. Thus he's not planned on mass producing them or anything of that nature. These are tools he uses to remain hidden and out of the business of others. Deciding that most things are best left undisturbed. Below are a description and name of each one made thus far.
*Old Man Hannosuke Sagara: His favor one to often wear is an older man who is only four feet and two inches tall. He weighs in at a shockingly small fifty-eight pounds. Making this figure a very small and easily missed person. The persona he's created for the strange-voiced one is rather amusing. But given it's a small size it does allow for interesting interactions with some. As people often times would simply bump into him or knock him over. Tsubasa doesn't mind being small as it keeps him out of sight often times. Few people pay attention to him in this guise. So it allows him to relax or make mischief when he feels such would be amusing. The hair is white with a small beard covering its chin, many liver spots are clear on its face. Along with a number of scars from its head to a missing ear. One of its eyes appears to of been wounded showing it's seen the fair share of combat. Under the clothing, it wears which appears to be a regular Japanese kimono with the full garb. Its body has many injuries and scars burns seem commonplace from different battles.
*Junpachi Kaido:This one is a young form taking that of a little boy. Who seems very cynical about the world and those within it. Blond hair and looking very similar to a younger Tsubasa himself. It can be noted that perhaps nostalgia did intervene on him here. As he made the youthful appearance to mainly sit in his childhood shell again. While he is like this it's much easier to be left alone again by people. As a child, Tsubasa was only a bit taller than Hannosuke at three feet tall weighing in at 87 pounds only. He grew up in an impoverished area so not many know why he's chosen to make this reminder. Though the last two are for memories sake and he wears them on occasions. Designing one after his late brother and his stepson.
*Tatsuya Tachibana: Tetsu is a strong and very well built male who wears an open shinigami uniform, with a shirt underneath. His hair is blue and he has a piercing set of black eyes. Tetsu is built very well from training with Tsubasa for over 700 years of his life. He's spent most of his days building on the blocks of effort and training. He's basically compared in build and size similar to the man who taught him. His handsome features are extremely easy to see, though his features often lack a smile. Some believe it was due to the hard life he leads as a Plus. Tetsu has a few markings on his body of distinctive nature, a tattoo on his right shoulder. The number Three is on his right shoulder, along with a Clan Symbol for the Unabara on his back. The male is very calm looking despite the markings, his tattoos are something he's proud of. He isn't empty or without feeling, but his duty has made him into a better person. Tetsu is much like a younger version of Tsubasa and has been taught to be a juggernaut. He has much on his mind often, though being a very talented and strong looking male. Tetsu looks strong with his straight face and ideals of stone, this male is considered to be the heir. He is built physically perfect for the task ahead. This is simply the method to the madness as Tsubasa physically built him as well as mentally. Tetsuya is a product of pure work from his teacher.
*Tsunashi Unabara: His brother's appearance is the last one he uses on occasion. White hair that comes to his shoulders on the back side. Cut short and neat on the front with piercing yellow eyes. These are the trait of his brother who's a body was built for war and chaos. The boy was able to perform many feats and things with little effort. Though Tsubasa doesn't get to copy his brother's talents the physical appearance is helpful. Allowing him to change things around as needed. Tsubasa doesn't consider using these in bad taste. As they are memories of a previous time. His brother looked young and had married into the Kuchiki clan. Kokine Kuchiki was his wife and often times Tsubasa finds himself thinking about the lives ruined by knowing him.
Concealment Clothing: Taking a page out of Urahara's book. Tsubasa found and used a similar material to make the clothing he wears for his Disguise Gigais above. By using kido along with it a skilled user can use invisibility based kido as well. To blend in with the area around him making it very effective for a stealth-based user. Tsubasa designed the fabric and clothing to be similar allowing for a user to conceal their spiritual pressure from others. This fabric was used to sneak up on both Aizen Sosuke and Ichigo Kurosaki in previous uses by the inventor Kisuke Urahara. While the design method is different the function is very much the same. To conceal one's spiritual pressure and hide it away from others. Tsubasa will often time use the excuse that his zanpakuto's power is to conceal his. Thus making it rather inefficient for things such as combat.
Rapid Regeneration Medicine: This was a medicine first used by a Mayuri during his time within the Twelfth Division of the Soul Society. It is capable of regrowing limbs that have been removed by combat at a rapid pace. Sadly using this on a combat situation is rather unwise. As Tsubasa turned it into a pill based form to allow for the user to regenerate injuries quickly. But some bodies don't work the same as the previous Mayuri. Making this take longer and since he couldn't specialize it to set body systems. He deems it one of his previous failures as an inventor. Since he didn't calculate the idea that Mayuri's body had been modified to the extent the pill was special. Those were things he had considered when getting involved with that. Deciding that he'd made another error in judgment there he decided to slow his study of Nemu down considerably.
Izanagai Processor: This had been originally designed to allow for him to travel at great speeds. But later realized he could do this without needing something to keep track of him. Tsubasa rebuilt it into a different functionality. It's designed now instead to perform for another purpose instead of that. As the Processor originally was meant to combine the technical skills he had into a further reach. He later discontinued it's production within his countries as he believed it was unwise to continue in that regard. Tsubasa doesn't believe it will be of use to this extent. Allowing for him to move on from it despite it being within his skills. He believes a better version could of speed things up for his country of Mongolia much sooner. BUt decided that it would only be good for production units and allowing them to revolutionize certain aspects. Tsubasa didn't specialize in the technological front. Instead, he had a different specialty that will be mentioned shortly.
Soul Modification:[/i] Tsubasa is a master at manipulate and even creating mod based souls. Having shown immense skill at this department and even evolving his skill at it to a far higher level. Developing new types of souls from the traditional mod soul. These are made to help his country grow and develop it's defenses slowly. While Tsubasa did spend a long time away studying and building things. It wasn't because he lacked material as that was easy enough. Taking the supplies needed into the Dangai he only needs work unbothered or daunted by other issues. Tsubasa's research and techniques while not perfect have provided significant advances in some fields. He doesn't believe that the majority of these things are possible outcomes without certain technology. But Soul based Technology is far superior and easier for him to deal with. Tsubasa has been able to create and create many different and puzzling ventures on his own. Gigai alone is a field where he has found much success.
Terracotta Gigai: Equipped with a special soul these act as guardians in plain sight. Tsubasa can position them how he sees fit and leaves them standing guard. They come in many shapes and forms with some riding horses and others doing such things. While it is easy to state they aren't the stronger of them. As they are made to remain stationary and deal with either alerting the authorities that need to know. Or simply remaining there to protect from oncoming violence. They hold superior strength to a regular mod soul and defense. But lack in speed and mobility. As their design doesn't allow much in this way. Making these bodies especially for his interest in them he believes they could be useful if placed strategically around a location. While Tsubasa's inventions do tend to be very different from what most would expect. They do handle in a rather resourceful way. He's named them and has so far one hundred in his container to bring out when desired.
Gargoyle Gigai: A similar design to the previous and equipped with a similar soul. The change is these creations are meant to observe from above and intercept things from that angle. Allowing for a protective cover on that regard of things. Tsubasa has made around fifty of them with different shapes and sizes. Giving them an identity outside of the base one that he created for them. These are often put on buildings and things like that. With a sensor range of over one hundred miles, they can detect oncoming threats and react to them. Either alerting someone before it arrives. Or swooping down to deal with problems within the city. These guardians are made as a defensive product. While they are perfect they do function in a way of fascinating practice. Tsubasa's inventions and production of these specialized Gigai are rare as he spent time on that front. But did return to familiar fronts later with different practices. These are faster, but not quite as durable and strong as the previous invention.
Soul A.I:This is the most interesting invention he made while working on other things. Tsubasa found a way to create a Mod Soul into it's purest form. By manufacturing only two previously thought through some difficulty he did make more of them. This is because a previous error in the design was that they required technology to work. Now it's more of a programmed soul that the user makes. Now, this can be mass connected to Dolls or Gigai and operate them for the user in specialized ways. It doesn't suffer from the traditional problem that must A.I do. They age rapidly and lose hold of their senses becoming a different form. Now while forms of this are known to happen depending on the personality of the one created. Tsubasa hasn't shown the method or technique to this to any others. Deciding it best not to unveil his new technology to others. It appearing to be a rather extensive waste of time. As he doubts any organization would want someone like him. He doesn't intend to make himself known or do such things as that. The A.I was a template of a Mod Soul that had been freed of the form given it before Tsubasa began manipulating it and gaining better skill. It was like most things at the beginning the rough draft of Nobunaga A.I needed Tatsuya to house it. His mentor has been an interesting guinea pig in showing that control is possible. Programming into the Soul a Loyalty to him wasn't difficult either so he can have it manipulate his Gigai and Doll based military he has devised. While it isn't perfect it does allow for a rather innovative method to give movement and brain to massive amounts of Dolls or Gigais. Though it must be acknowledged the Soul A.I can't handle doing too much. They have limitations and setting one to handle a certain amount is needed. Tsubasa currently has six in his possession that he has made of these. While he's yet to decide what he will do with them as of yet. He has made each one with a goal in mind and perhaps something more down the line.
Corpse Gigai: This an excellent replacement for faking your foe out. It mirrors the injuries you would have gotten from an attack. A sword slash or energy based move. These things are mirrored by the Gigai in question. Taking the idea to use something to truly trick his enemy and assassinate them if too much trouble is presented. The user will perform a sort of substitution based Shunpo allowing the Corpse Gigai to stand in. With proper movement, it's possible to fool the one they are against. These sort of techniques do take some practice and time. It functions and moves so it doesn't appear as though they missed. It's designed to act like the person it's built for. Tsubasa's will mirror him in this regard. Trying to act as a sort of specialized corpse when he falls. It's worked before giving plenty of openings to this regard. After patching it up, it's easy to reuse also. Allowing for rather innovative applications later.
Base Shinigami Doll:Very easy to mistake for a robotic creature or a mannequin. This appearance makes them very generic and easy to control for those who are meant too. They could be considered extremely basic foot soldiers lacking a will of their own to move them. They fight till unable to move or till completely inoperable. These base units are so easy to make and mass produce that building a military force with them is easy. Though this case doesn't make them extremely effective in combat. As they aren't as strong as better trained or made units. Making them more easy to dismantle against trained and proper troops. While Tsubasa does hold one thousand of them in stand by. Their purpose in his mind wasn't to be used in technique battlefields. They aren't made for such a purpose as to clash with the everyday warrior. They are made to be used as diversions for the real ones. These are almost comically easy to build for Tsubasa himself.
Hollow Doll: Tsubasa was often considering ways to take Despair and her sisters into a different field. Understanding he simply couldn't wield that weapon any longer. So why not build her a body that was suited to her needs. Trouble was, that Despair and her sisters all resembled hollow beings more. They were altered to become weapons by the ritual. But that didn't make them trapped as weapons forever did it? What if a body could be made for them akin to that of a Dolls? The trouble was a zanpakuto was out of the question in terms of sealing those powers in. But a Mask and a hollow did hold potential. What if they become more akin to that, while the tests are incomplete at the moment. Tsubasa has seen some promising results in building these bodies. They eat souls however unlike the previous. And main trouble has been making sure the body doesn't corrupt itself from the soul. Though promising the results aren't yet complete enough for him. Tsubasa does believe the potential to build Despair her ideal body is coming along. He's stored her and the other three in storage containers for him. These much but unlocked using a very special frequency of electricity. But their bodies are virtually complete giving them free rein.
Ribingu Buki - Living Weapon: Tsubasa made these more recently as they are deceptive weapon like tools. That allowed him to complete his hiding visage in each form. These weapons take disguise based forms depending on the situation. Though most commonly is a cane with Hans, with the child it is more often a stick that looks aged and older. This allows him to create and use the material of a set nature. Now the first misconception is that these hold power, that isn't true really. They feel like a regular zanpakuto to those outside of them. But in truth, they are only as durable as one. Beyond that, it is a normal weapon coming down to the user's capabilities to use it. The rest is a rather special system requiring little else.
Soul Matrix: This item is something you can't make easily and was the hardest portion of Tsubasa's building. It allowed him to create Mod Souls and change them as he wished. But it can do much more than that, it's allowing him to manipulate and perform complicated tasks without the harder to obtain material. As the Matrix is able to replicate previous things it has made thus allowing for soul's to be made in a far greater amount. Tsubasa's creation does work in a similar fashion to another. It allows him to create a higher quality mod soul then people would expect. Even being able to branch out and perform more difficult tasks in this field. Tsubasa has made many and creates their bodies for them on multiple occasions. Many of his Gigai breakthroughs have come thanks to this beauty. Letting him manipulate and create far greater potential objects. The trouble is that doing this isn't exactly battlefield material. But it does allow him to build up what he would like.
Decoy Gigai: This is a being who would wear the clothing and carry the sword of him. Its Soul would certainly feel like his and give off that pressure. Tsubasa has found though it does suffer from a significant problem. It's sixty percent weaker than him. And most discover it's a fake after sparring with it for but a moment. This makes it very difficult to do anything impactful in some sense. Though it's more useful for appearance's sake. As Tsubasa is known for hiding his spiritual pressure. Only those who know him exceptionally well could likely see through it. But that depends on them largely from a standpoint such as this. It's equipped generally with disguise equipment that looks just like his. Making an effective doppelganger for him to use. Tsubasa doesn't really mind the invention as he did note the power difference is so high. Thus he only carries four of them with him. However, this did give him room to make something even more interesting.
Mimicry Gigai: This one is rather special as it allows Tsubasa to mimic certain people he encounters or captures. Taking their appearance and spiritual pressure type for a while. It does make things a bit more interesting for a stealth-based operation. But he does find it rather efficient to make use of the tools he has created. Tsubasa while excellent with kido does find it more effective to hide one's self in plan site sometimes. This will mimic I.DS and other such things they have. Tsubasa does have a few complex things to help him along the way. But it does copy every detail of them, giving him access to some memories of importance. The rest, however, is on Tsubasa to play it out as best he can. He can equip this to a Mod Soul also and use them as a decoy of sorts to allow him to do his business. Tsubasa does fully understand that these sort of things only work occasionally. But it can be useful in the long run if performed correctly.
Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:19 am; edited 7 times in total
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 6Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 pm|| |
Mental Deduction: Master
General Speed: Master
Weapon Skill: Elite
Hoho: Grand Master
Zanjutsu: Grand Master
Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Joined : 2014-04-27
Posts : 483
Karma : 1
Age : 23
Location : Eneru's Moon Empire
|Subject Post 7Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:52 am|| |
« Application Checklist »
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- Comments/Notes: Co-graded by Absentee and Rawk
LIGHTNING OR METAL. YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO NEED TO CHOOSE ONE TO SPECIALIZE IN, AND THE OTHER WILL BE MUCH WEAKER
NO CUTTING MOLECULES
NO SHADOW AT ALL, YOU ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MUCH GOING ON IN THIS APP
SUPREMELY UNCERTAIN AS TO WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS FOR THESE ABILITIES THAT UTILIZE KINETIC ENERGY ARE
YOU HAVE A PLETHORA OF BOOSTS THAT DO THE SAME THING, THESE DON'T STACK
STOP WRITING THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ABILITIES IN THEIR DESCRIPTIONS, (SUCH AS NIST HAS NEVER SEEN THIS)
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Electric Control: One of the reasons why Tsubasa was capable of killing people was he had the power to generate enough Amps to equal near 18 lightning strikes. He could cause people to explode if they weren't careful. He doesn't care for hand to hand and has a harder time with it these days. Making a person simply explode is a tough trick, Tsubasa doesn't have the power to do this very often and tries to avoid doing it when he can. After all most swordsman prefer to fight with their hands. It's something of a matter of pride that comes from being a warrior such as himself. Tsubasa has shown many talents within his manipulation and generation of electrical energy. It's been guessed at what limits he may have, but the truth of the matter is that he is an extremely powerful warrior and is hard to say what limits if any exist for him. Tsubasa has shown his electrical powers to be able to do many things, healing himself is something he's shown to be capable of.
No healing, move this to sealed power, not just a passive
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Metal Control: He can do many things with the metal objects around him, from turning Iron into Mercury with transmutation of the metal. He's capable of bringing metal from the earth forward from whatever minerals that are at his access. Tsubasa's control over the metal around him some people believe to be an odd thing, using the combination of it with his electrical powers shows a rare site that few people can come up with an answer for. He's capable of forming spears and many weapons with metal made of almost any martial that can be thought of. So long as it exists within the realm of metal he's capable of producing something that most people cannot handle without having an extreme problem. He's able to make Railgun's with the metal he gets his hands on, however, he can go far faster then what the average railgun can when his Zanpakutō is released. His full extent of control in this hasn't been seen. Tsubasa tends to hold his metal powers back when fighting. The reasoning for this is unknown to all who know him well enough.
No changing metals into other metals, and this would need to be in release
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Fading: Tsubasa has shown a rather special power, this one is strange to many. Those on tier with him are able to detect him as are those above him. However Tsubasa's presence tends to disappear from time to time, it's got a time lapse though people do get used to his lack of being in the area. He doesn't tend to be bothered when they see him. This move is something he uses to avoid fighting weaklings or to simply kill them and be done with it. It's something Tsubasa's personality and movements of how he carries himself have given birth too. Though those who look for him and know him are fairly immune to it. The enemies who do not know him are in for a treat when this man wanders into their territory seeking blood. Tsubasa has shown the great strength to do this and remain unseen by most, this power, however, does stop working after 30 minutes. (30 posts) This is simply something those new to him must beware.
You can't just fade completely from perception, limit this to something along the lines of being very hard to detect
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Enhanced Speed: Tsubasa has a naturally increased speed that most people are aware of, his electrical powers enhance his vitals better then what one would expect. However, his passive powers make him an extremely deadly person to manage. Tsubasa has shown great speed, some people believe he can exceed the fastest paces set by other people. Tsubasa just knows where to move before the other guy which allows him to act. This isn't saying he is the fastest or the greatest in speed. Tsubasa can keep up with fair amounts of fast people without breaking a sweat. His speed is naturally increased by one, meaning if he's an adept he's truly an Advanced. Tsubasa specializes in fighting people in a physical method but is capable of using his energy in a way that few people can match. Now this power doesn't mean Tsubasa is a GM if he is a Master in Speed, Tsubasa simple is capable of showing a great deal of speed that even Ringo acknowledges him as a quick person.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Enhanced Strength: Similar to his great power as a fighter in this way, Tsubasa is equally strong as he is fast. If he's an Adept in strength, he truly is an Advanced. Making him a strong man able to perform some very massive if not extremely deadly powers that are capable of doing things that most people could only dream of. His natural strength and speed make him an exceptional killer when he is dealing with people, Tsubasa has shown a great deal of strength at times, throwing away people that are three to four sizes larger and more muscular then he is. Tsubasa's strength, however, cannot go past Master into GM. He is, however, a very strong man capable of fighting against some of the better people who challenge him as a warrior. Tsubasa has few holes in his warrior's method, using the electrical energy he is able to have given him a far greater offense and defense than most would expect from one his age. And with his learning powers, he's never to be treated as a child.
This is in no way acceptable. Your skills are what they say on the skillsheet.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Killer Intent This is a power that Tsubasa has shown time and time again, not knowing that the clan had the power of it. Though it's only through tragic means this power is brought forward, for Tsubasa it was the murder of his sister that allowed him. For his daughter, she has her own reasons she can use it. Each person bears the weight of a guilt to use this move, they never move forward or backward at times. But in truth, this power is a fierce one, by giving off an aura unlike any reishi or spiritual pressure ever felt. The user is capable of producing an intent to kill that is so real that enemies will feel as though they've been stabbed just in your presence, how this works is the aura comes from their reiatsu and being. So far only two strong users have been produced capable of doing this. The stronger your mental deduction the more powerful the effect of this power. It uses your own power to see against you, making you see more the wiser you are. Though this move still effects's those of an unwise nature. Some are used to the aura of killing that it doesn't rattle them, being stabbed or hit is simply a matter of life. Tsubasa's aura is several times stronger than most due to the traumatic life he's lead. Those of a weak constitution can barely stand next to him when the move is activated. This is a blood release power that they have obtained through suffering.
Reverse this, higher mental deduction will grant more resistance not less.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- The Tiger's Mirror: This is the last kido Tsubasa developed, it's a mirror-based kido that creates a defensive barrier. Something capable of absorbing the impact of energy based attacks and fire them back on the person. The max amount of kido mirrors are up to four, the blast can be reflected through them and hitting a target. Tsubasa's many methods of fighting developed more after he built this move, training himself endlessly. The power he created with all this was developed for the single purpose of training himself to insane levels, Tsubasa's mirror kido is something fairly rare using the idea of Danku and taking it to the next level. The mirror kido can reflect other kido and bounce them off all the way up to 99 allowing him a great deal of control and freedom with them. Each mirror takes a single turn for one mirror to form than vice versa. If an attack is absorbed by one mirror and no others are made it takes two turns to fire. One to absorb the next to fire it, this is not an instantaneous effect unless two or more are present. The kido are absorbed through their energy into the mirror and put back out after a one turn delay. It is after this juncture that the kido spell comes out redirected at his foe from the mirror absorbed or another. They are very easy to break as any form of physical damage will destroy them. This is a simple fact of the matter. Now a powerful enough spell can overwhelm them if the person overpowers the mirror with the spell it will not absorb or cancel the effect. Overwhelming it will require an immense amount of energy and power shot at it.
Limit this to one mirror, kido above 90 would be EXCEPTIONALLY difficult to block, let alone reflect
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Lighting Armor: By using this he is able to accelerate the healing he has by spinning electric energy around his body at such an intensity that he begins to rapidly recover, using the lighting armor though it does have other effects. By covering his body in this he is able to increase his destructive powers into a whole no realm of power that most couldn't begin to fathom even if they tried, the power he taps into when using this is said to be the reason he kills without his Zanpakutō at times. The Lighting armor drastically increases his power, speed, and healing capabilities into a new realm of being. The drastic power and speed increases are used in a way that makes him a deadly weapon, his shunpo is one of the few things upgraded due to this. However, the Lighting Armor is something he activates on rare fights. Nist has seen this move and commented that its power makes him a formidable enemy to come across when dealing with the power he brings.
This just wouldn't heal you at all, I'm not sure what you were going for.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Pure Lighting: Now this is a rare talent that he has, due to his deep understanding of the elements before him. Tsubasa is capable of turning into lighting at a whim. The power to become Light has made Tsubasa easily one of the more dead people when he comes in, he can turn himself into a simple lightning bolt. Or perhaps a storm coming in. But Tsubasa is known for entering fights by striking down on his enemy as a lightning bolt, the responding explosion of his radius is said to be fierce enough to defeat most enemies outright. Tsubasa uses the lighting transformation as a simple means of travel, he does acknowledge that doing it during a fight is rather annoying. But he is capable of doing it, when he does this his energy trail disappears for most. Meaning they must weight for him to strike as an electrical current or lightning bolt. Tsubasa cannot do this when he's low on power, this move is something done easily when lots of power are around him.
You can't turn into light.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Railgun: Though this is weaker than the one used by his Zanpakutō this Railgun allows him to take metal from the surrounding area and make it into a weapon of such strength that few people are capable of doing things about it. Tsubasa is known to be an intense killer when it comes to things, he can use the railgun to fire metal projectiles with spiritual pressure across a city, the size and amount of damage he does are all depending on the spread he decides to make with the power in his possession. Railgun is a special spell that is known to be active within his world of magnetic and electrical that seems to go on forever. Tsubasa is capable smart and seems to be a firefighter when comes down to the process of using this, he doesn't need directions on contact with the object to do this. He is capable of performing it while away from it if he does so desire, Tsubasa's powers are said to be the top echelon of his clan. The Unabara Clan's fatal flawless leader is a deadly man indeed.
You need to specify exactly how far this extends and not say that it goes on forever
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Presence Shunpo: This is a special move some others may be able to read it, but during the time where his presence is harder to detect he is capable of using. The shunpo is used within that time limit and not after, for its effectiveness will wear off. This shunpo will allow him to close the distance and easily come into contact with someone. Tsubasa is a killer and this step is one he uses to play his games with a person. It has no sound when moving and leaves no trail or anything for someone to follow. Tsubasa isn't considered a shunpo Master by any means of the word. His realm of fighting is simply put a dangerous world that few can play in without being extremely careful. Tsubasa has been called a trump card, a demon, perhaps one of the few men who are good enough to be a true killer of the realm of silence when it comes down to how good he is at sneaking up on people and killing them. This step is simply a means to an end for the talented Shinigami Tsubasa of the Unabara.
Differentiate this from being basically teleportation
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Recharge: Tsubasa can feed of electrical power in the air or area, to restore his reiatsu and damaged body at the same time. Grant it, he requires a vast amount to do a major healing such as organs that may have been broken, his heart or something like that. He uses this fight for long periods and with his powers in tow Tsubasa is known to be one of the better warriors when it comes to fighting for a longer period of time. This has been seen a few times by his clan where he will simply absorb a large amount of static electricity and move on to fight the next enemy. But Tsubasa does dislike using this and claims it's rather annoying for him to recharge like this. But it's something that must do from time to time. Tsubasa is considered one of the few people whom simply have enough power to get by on what he is doing with his strength. Tsubasa uses this near the end of the fight or after so he may remain useful to his allies around him, Tsubasa and his clan are considered long-term fighters after all.
This can only restore energy, and to a limited amount.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Nano Bots: These are special bots that reside within the body of Tsubasa, these can construct broken things within him these bots are special things that Tsubasa has been given after some travels. They are generated naturally and are small until he uses them for something more then what they appear. They can easily slip across the battlefield and provide him with data and information, some people believe these are useless for they can only heal the broken body of their leader so long as electric is nearby. Now the other use of these fine weapons is that he is capable of having them invade a person's body, they will begin to deconstruct the within of a person and silently do damage to a person without leaving much of a trace. Tsubasa reserves this for people who regenerate, the bots are able to blend in with blood and things like that. Each bot multiples when given some electrical energy, the number is depending on the energy provided to the creatures he controls.
You need to rework this completely and it'll be looked at again. I don't know where to start.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Static Manipulation: While sealed Tsubasa has shown the power to manipulate the power around his body of the static electricity that is forming around his body and clothing. However, their is more to it than that, Tsubasa is capable of making parts of his body disappear and reappear. This method doesn't bother him or seem to cause pain, by doing this he's messing with his body on the electromagnetic realm of things, however, he can only do it for a short time. Even when in Shikai and bankai his time limit while doing this does come up. Tsubasa can only do this for 2 turns while sealed. His powers are limited to manipulation of static electricity while in sealed form. However, the majority of the problem fighting him is his natural power within the realm of electricity. The static manipulation allows him simply to erase his a piece of his body for a set turn. This only works against Energy based attacks, physical attacks may still strike him.
You can't make body parts disappear using electromagnetic manipulation, even if just in regards to energy attacks. Describe this in a different way.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Static Bomb: This is a move that he is capable of doing, that most cannot see when it comes. For he can from the explosion around just about anything, depending on the amount of static electricity that he has built up. Tsubasa can cause minor to major explosions, some people believe he could do it even inside the body of an enemy while this is possible, if he uses his static clone to do it. Tsubasa could create quite a sizable explosion and take out many people. The size of the explosion he creates is based solely on the amount of static electricity he builds upon a person. He can use several means to do it, however setting them up with a ton from his clone is one method he enjoys the most. This allows him the power to get living bombs made on the spot. Tsubasa is a strange man, some people believe his close range fighting style is the only thing he has. But his Zanpakutō practices a melding of both.
This needs to be rewritten so that it can actually be parsed. Not sure exactly what this is capable of. I also don't see how you could possibly use static electricity to make explosions INSIDE of another's body
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Static Manifestation: He brings the static electricity up to such a level all of a sudden with the activation of his Zanpakutō, the air around him and for several miles quickly shows sign of electricity being built up to a point where if he explodes it. He could level an six or seven city blocks. Tsubasa's electrical generation of the static in the air only causes it to build up, most people aren't aware of it being built up. He's capable of cloaking the build up from people's eyes till he's ready to release the blast. Tsubasa's Zanpakutō is considered pure destruction in some cases, this makes him a man whom very few can combat without losing limbs. Tsubasa is known to of done many bad deeds during his time in the Soul Society. However, he did things to keep peace within the world around him. His Shikai is considered a destructive weapon that few people can ever fully acknowledge.
Literally everyone would be aware that this was going on
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Metal Manifestation: Tsubasa's Zanpakutō generates metal around him, causing different kinds of metal to form. This power is rare and highly useful for him, he can turn it off or on as he pleases. The metal he forms can be of any makeup or kind, his Zanpakutō simply needs to touch a piece of metal to create it. Tsubasa rarely uses his mental powers as he states that few dogs are worthy of having their barks answered. However, his power to manifest metal in the air around him is something that builds up to what Tsubasa is capable of doing with both powers that he rarely does. Even his best friend hasn't seen him activate his full power, Tsubasa didn't do it when they fought for a simple reason. Why would the desire to kill a friend? Simply put Tsubasa saw no purpose in it and kept hidden his metal powers. The manifesting of the metal can be said to seem like small bits of metal begin forming from his reiatsu, mixing with the electricity that he is generating.
Describe the maximum amount of metal that can be generated in this way
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Electric Metal Railgun: Something that comes out very rarely, he doesn't do it for just anyone. Tsubasa turns the metal in the air he has generated and combines it with electricity to the point each piece is explosive enough that if it hits someone. It's like to have enough impact to blow away their entire body. Tsubasa is capable of controlling and shooting these shots from anywhere, he's considered to be in some cases one of the strongest ranged fighters in existence by his clan. Tsubasa considers this merely a warm up. Because just shooting it is stage one, he is capable of forming the metal and electric around his Zanpakutō and can do strange things with it. For example, one point in his life when Tsubasa got serious, he stuck his sword in the ground. It came out from behind the man he was fighting and stabbed him in the back straight through, the blade exploded on impact. Causing massive damage, Tsubasa is a killer without equal in some cases.
Describe in more depth how this would effect enemies of differing tiers and constitutions. Don't say it is capable of strange things, explicitly state in what manner this ability can operate.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Max Power Shikai: Due to Tsubasa's nature he and Byakko have formed a way to hold back, however upon going all out in Shikai. Tsubasa is known for having so much electricity and metal in the air that he could blow up a city. Tsubasa generally holds back due to his way of fighting requiring some form of quiet that few people can do. But upon activating this he acknowledges that quiet is no longer an option. He's kept this hidden from Nist, only because he didn't wish to fight to kill his friend. Tsubasa had so few of them to begin with when this mode is activated. Static electricity in the air has built to the point that Tsubasa's very body is generating so much that he is capable of killing most people. However, it opens up his angles of attack to anywhere and everywhere. Tsubasa is known to make up moves on the spot during combat with some people. Max Power Shikai has only but used twice in his life. Byakko and he found the people amusing enough to go Bankai.
You haven't explained what this does at all
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Byakko no Tsubaki: The final move his Zanpakutō spirit wanted to teach him, it's a move usable in all of his sword's forms. Yet something connected to his sister and so his personality wouldn't accept it. Finally after years of denying the fate of what he had done. Tsubasa had accepted it thus was able to learn the Byakko no Tsubaki. This move is a lighting and metal moveable to be used with either one, it allows him to create a fast extending blade from his Zanpakutō, unlike Gin, however, this blade can change directions and explodes when it makes contact with the person it's aimed at. The speed and force of the blade are something very fierce. Tsubasa was known to of worked on this fairly often, the move isn't something special to most but to him it means a lot. As it reminds him of his sister that he killed. The extending hand that reached for the heaven yet died trying. Tsubasa has since accepted his failure in stride and settled to become much stronger as the leader.
No, this isn't allowed
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Plasma Generation: A skill Tsubasa learned from sometime ago, he is capable of doing this only within his Shikokai the power of this allows him to generate Plasma pure electrical plasma as his weapon now. The change of his plasma based energy allows him to do quite a bit as a warrior, changing the lighting into this causes massive damage as the Plasma can be generated to the point that he can easily take down large groups, this plasma aura and energy generated by him is acting as a shield for the duration of his Shikokai those who come close to try and fight will find themselves if they are hit by the Shikokai's power erased from existence itself. They would have to take a huge amount of it in to have this happen, but he has incinerated a person with this as well.
This is in no way acceptable.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Living Metal: Within Shikokai the Metal is now alive and the Zanpakutō is moving it and acting on it's own accord. However it's possible for Tsubasa to control it as well, the field of created metal is larger now. Covering a hundred mile radius making his metal very dangerous. The explosions are the least of the problems as the smallest amount of the dust like metal created by his Shikokai is capable of leveling a city street. The damage and dangerous nature of the combined power that he and his Zanpakutō share are truly fierce making them a deadly combination. However Tsubasa sports more power and strength then previously stated as he has found a way into the deeper power. Tsubasa's fierce tiger nature is something that came up. The Metal can be any kind making it very useful power as it combines with his Plasma Generation that he has created. Using the metal as he did previously with the Railgun. Now it's far faster and more deadly then one could imagine.
If you decide to specialize in lightning over metal just remove this entirely. If not then it needs to be changed to act upon a much smaller area, and the power needs to be reduced.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Byakko Unlimited: This is an aura and armor that is created along his sword, creating his appearance as that of a tiger sparking electrical energy of Plasma burning away the existence of things that were too weak to withstand the power that he brought. His combined strength with that of his Zanpakutō. Tsubasa and Byakko's incredible bond is one that is extremely powerful. Among his house it's rare that he obtained the power that only so few would do. Tsubasa's connection with Byakko in this form is said to be at it's fullest extent here. The two share a body almost like that of someone standing right within the other. For this Tsubasa and Byakko fight as a singular being, making their fierce roar felt across the battle. Tsubasa's Speed and Strength are drastically increased for the duration of his Shikokai. If Advanced his Strength is shot to Master and if at Master it's closer to the Grand Master.
The electrical power seems to have enough to suck in other sources of electricity or rather show little to no effect from them. This final truth from him and Byakko is the show of a bond forged by these two since the days that came from the years that have had been spent putting in the deadly fight that has come from the bond only a swordsman can have with his Zanpakutō. Tsubasa's fierce nature is shown more as his hair has changed to White and his eyes cat like with a red glow. This final form of Tsubasa is one that is used so rarely that even Nis his only friend has never seen Tsubasa truly fight out the battle that people would be expecting from him. The Tiger that awaits known simply as the Final Tiger is generated from this form as well. Creating a Plasma and Metal fueled creature that runs and attacks from behind the attacks of the wielder. So when Tsubasa swing's his Zanpakutō a plasma claw with metal claw's will swipe from the direction Tsubasa didn't attack. The Truth of the Tiger awaits those who wish to see it.
Remove the references to plasma. Yes, lightning is a plasma, but plasma is not specifically lightning. Stating that you simply increase to the next tier, or even close, isn't ok here when we're talking GM
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Byakko no Tsubaki: The final move his Zanpakutō spirit waited to teach him, it's a move usable in all of his sword's forms. Yet something connected to his sister and so his personality wouldn't accept it. Finally after years of denying the fate of what he had done. Tsubasa had accepted it thus was able to learn the Byakko no Tsubaki. This move is a lighting and metal move able to be used with either one, it allows him to create a fast extending blade from his Zanpakutō, unlike Gin however this blade can change directions and explodes when it makes contact with the person it's aimed at. The speed and force of the blade is something very fierce. Tsubasa was known to of worked on this fairly often, the move isn't something special to most but to him it means alot. As it reminds him of his sister that he killed. The extending hand that reached for the heaven yet died trying. Tsubasa has since accepted his failure in stride and settled to become much stronger as the leader.
Again, just remove this please
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Saigo no Tengoku Tora:When this activated his body turns into a tiger-like demon form. His hair turns white as lightning sparks and fangs grow. Along with something like horns coming from his head. While entering into this form Tsubasa's able to layer several Railguns and perform things. Touching his body will cause damage as the electrical discharge. Tsubasa's body has accelerated into a far faster plan of movement. In this mode, he's capable of taking tremendous amounts of punishment as well. But by accelerating his body he is able to move in forms of accelerating his body at unimaginable speeds. By keeping the form of his Shikokai in this small form he's able to fight with devastating effectiveness. If he's in this state for a prolonged period the surrounding area may be destroyed. The zone of destruction is one to two or miles. Tsubasa is able to access and tap into the full potential of Suzaku while in this mode. His body is also able to project light-based attacks as well with his lightning.
Describe "things". Also I have no clue what Suzaku is.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Horseman Blessing: Death's Presence: Most assassins learn the skill to disappear, but to erase their existence from the very planes of this world and reappear when desired. This is the skill Death has mastered and appears only to reap the living, this power is shown in different levels. But the power allows the user to completely avoid radars of all kinds, they simply vanish in a way that makes them undetectable. This only functions of course if they aren't seen, if the use is seen this is gone. Death is known for his being almost never being there for long. This lasts till action is taken, radars and such will detect them the moment they take action. They can still use this effectively and attack however quickly after it. Assassin training combined with Death's Presence can be very effective. Those who follow the Way of Death are invisible killers, born to slay without mercy. The level of stealth each member has from training isn't something that can be gained easily. There are people who can detect this though the means are extremely rare, they would need something can detect across the planes. Even then it's not a sure kill, some including Yoruichi herself have been proven capable of reacting to it despite being a flawless approach. This can be used again after a seven-post cool down, however, the user must stop attacking and become passive till they desire to reveal themselves.
Time Limit: Seven Posts
You can not become undetectable, change this so that he is hidden well, but not completely gone to any kind of radar or senses.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Second Form:The Defensive Form known for it's absolute defense. While the word absolute is used it's not really all that impressive. Users are taught to create a three hundred and sixty-degree sphere around them. By doing this they are taught to defend within that area. Not sudden movements, they are taught to waste nothing. The movements are precise and conserve energy, the specialty of this style is to conserve your energy. By teaching the wielder to shrug off monster blows. They become capable fighters able to endure an insane amount of fights. But the Second Form Preaches good Footwork as much as Bladework. The Second Form is said to be one of the harder ones for people to master. Counter Attacking and Defensive Forms are all that are present in this form. Mastering the aspects of the Blade are perhaps one of the few things that make a wielder more dangerous than one could imagine.
Please just remove the word absolute from this ability. Reduce this from 360 degrees to 180 as well.
- @Forsaken Crow wrote:
- Fourth Form: The Final and hardest form to learn of them all. Only one person has ever mastered this form in particular. This Form practices dual blade usage. But by using the other forms while wielding the two blades. Some users do replace the blade with their sheath. Using whatever they can to produce an effect of it. Those rare few who do wield two blades are extremely deadly. This style uses a fast acrobatic style at times. But in the right hands, it can be slow or precise as well. While the Fourth Form specializes in two blades it does also mentor the idea of the other forms. Thus upon mastery of this Form, the user learns they can use the other forms while wielding two. The main goal of the Fourth Form is to teach the wielders how to use both hands effectively. While this sword form does focus on Dual wielding as it's focus. The ones who truly master it will become destroyers on a battlefield. This form is the hardest to Master because it goes against the other three forms to an extent. By teaching it's wielder to embrace the second blade and understand how to move or position it. Whereas before it was a singular focus on a sword. The training for any of the forms is hard, but to get the basics. Two threads are required with an additional one just to learn how to use it effectively in combat. Mastering it will take several threads of lessons from a Master of it himself. This style is not made for everyone and teaches an explosiveness and fighting as though feral. The very few capable of even executing a beginner status of this style. Are written down in legend among the Clan. However, many say only one has ever mastered the Forms completely. Tsubasa's Mastery over them is said to be beyond Perfect. He's able to wield both of his Zanpakutō and effectively combine or mix his forms together. Learning to do this will take ten threads. For those interested in learning how he does this feat of his.
It seems that this ability isn't complete. In addition, Tsubasa does not have two zanpakuto from what I can tell. Finally, please don't refer to this as "beyond perfect"
- Quote :
- Crimson Lotus-Initial Lotus: This is the first lotus known as the Crimson Lotus. It's opening a gate that is extremely hard to do. While it comes in different forms depending on the form used. The First Lotus is generally the same concept in a single move. The user first must have skills with the forms and be capable. But also, a master in strength is needed at least. The rest comes from the skill of the user. By swinging their blade with as much power and force as they can muster. The precise control creates a shockwave of gravity outwards. This pushes against people with amazing force. The kinetic power is enough to cut through buildings. By applying the first form the user is capable of doing this feat from any strike. They can do it from large or small swings of the blade. This control allows them to also control or change the angle of the lotus. Making it an adaptable sword move. In the second form the user performs this as a defensive measure. This sword strike cuts through the energy attacks sent at them. Bouncing them back against the enemy in question with overwhelming force. However, it is possible for it to be taken over if the enemy is stronger. It also can be canceled out sometimes by their power meeting in the right way. The Third Form uses it in a method that comes from a draw stance. This version of the Crimson Lotus is different from the others. The user's body becomes the tool for the force. Using the quick draw and power of their step to send massive force towards a single target. And finally, the Fourth Form the user is able to send out massive kinetic blows by swinging both blades and sending them different directions.
Shockwaves of gravity should be removed, as Tsubasa has no ability to control gravity in his kit. Reflecting attacks should also be removed factoring in this ability's numerous other uses. Its ability to block attacks is fine, but should be elaborated on more.
- Quote :
- Blue Lotus-Second Lotus: The Second Lotus or the Blue one relies on different skills. Spell based powers that allow the user to perform some feats. Kierudo's illusion spell is based on this one as well. This Lotus requires an Advanced or higher in Kido or a form of magic. The user flicks their blade's edge sending out a ringing sound. This sound goes through the area and cuts up the enemies who hear it. However there is more to it, the spell works through this means. When the target hears the sound their body reacts to it as though it's been cut. Thus, an injury appears on the body like they'd been cut. They haven't truly been cut or wounded and if they've high enough Mental Deduction or focus they'll know. It is true that this can be used outside of just it's illusion practice. And doesn't change the forms very much. The Blue Lotus is the only spell based move in the artform. However if the user creates the right sound frequency they can cause their enemies eardrums to rupture. This move is highly reliant on the enemies hearing the blade. Tsubasa's version is updated however and does require more skills. This one is the older version and does have its own practical uses. While it isn't perfect it does have room for improvement for those that desire too. But as a swordsman, this is more to get an edge on a strong enemy. The Unabara styles use underhanded means at times. And this is merely one of them that happens to be present. All the others are legitimate sword techniques. That were designed for the purpose of killing the enemies. The Blue Lotus isn't favored by many Unabara but has saved lives. Its downfall is in the fact you have to hear it for anything to happen. And some warriors can see through the illusion of wounds.
This entire ability doesn't make much sense. It will need some extensive reworking, as it seems to function simultaneously as an illusion and a genuine attack, when that is frankly impossible. Please clarify the nature of the attack, and limit the effectiveness more than simply anyone who hears it.
- Quote :
- Emerald Lotus-Third Lotus: This is a special move used by some but requires immense training. Master Weapon Skill or Zanjutsu is required to perform it. The Emerald Lotus focuses on something very fascinating. Indirectly wounding the enemies. It uses the force of the blow but sends a shockwave of cutting energy. Past the block attempt to slice the foe, making it wrong to block it. The injuries aren't generally fatal and experienced warriors won't budge. Or can at the very least read it well enough to avoid injury. In the first form, the user can control the direction of the shockwave. Making them able to direct which way it will end up going. This is limited however as they need to hit something solid for this to work. The Second Form does this by defending and creating the effect of the injury. The force of the enemies blow is put back on them by deflecting its force towards them. The Third Form is able to create a large backlash by sending speed and power into the quick draw. The Fourth form is capable of doing this with both blades at the same time or different time points.
This ability is mostly fine, but will need limits on the extent to which he is able to reflect attacks, as that is a rather powerful ability.
- Quote :
- White Lotus Dance-Seventh Form: The only form that is mostly used by duel-wielding only.This form requires a Grand Master in General Speed or Shunpo. A Grand Master is also required in Zanjutsu or Weapon Skills to pull it off. To date, only one person has mastered this being Tsubasa himself. The user becomes a white ghost upon the battlefield. By combining the knowledge of the Lotus moves. They move around the battlefield almost as though dancing across it. This form is extremely hard to follow, as it has no set form. In fact, it's form can change at the drop of a dime. Making it extremely hard to follow as it's able to perform the other lotus while doing this. The user's only normally seen as a portion of white clothing they wear. It's like a blur moving around the battlefield. It's a very hard move to perform as any slip-ups can cost an inexperienced user. Making sure to use proper footwork is important but not nearly as how you hold or wield your sword during it. Some who have seen this before claim the sword disappears completely. That's because once it begins the blade is never still at any time. It's in constant motion making attempts to kill the enemy. While it can be dodged or counter-attacked. The White Lotus is the most demanding form in the entire school for the Unabara. Attacking with relentless aggression making them a extremely fast blur on the field. While certain enemies will spot them coming the changing speeds and such is normally enough to catch most off guard.
Please remove the reference to the sword disappearing, as that would be exceptionally powerful and lack much counterplay.
- Quote :
- God's Hand: This sword style serves one purpose only, it's my job is to kill Demons and Hollows. This sword style has the effect of causing extreme damage to those of such a nature, grant it the style is one Tsubasa only uses when he decides to fight a demon or a hollow. This sword form combines the purity of his Zanpakutō with the skills he's mastered. Nist can be blamed for this, he's learned Light's purity thanks to Nist. Being best friends with him did have it's advantages that allowed him to make a style like this. The way this sword art works is very simple, if they regenerate he is capable of slowing the regeneration down. Due to the fact this sword style cleaves the energy Demons use specially, it doesn't do this for hollows however. Demons use a special form of energy and due to this he was able to create a style nearly designed to kill them specially. Tsubasa is well aware of the weak points on demon's body as well, this style exploits it.
Please explain in more elaborate detail how Tsubasa is able to replicate holy energy simply through swordsmanship. This ability is not approvable until that is fixed.
- Quote :
- Kinetic Sword Style: Tsubasa is the only one known able to use his sword in this method, he's able to create a kinetic impact with his sword due to the power he can get despite his soft sword style. He's able to bring a kinetic energy down and slice into a person's body, now this isn't the full purpose of his swordsmanship. Tsubasa is able to make his swordsmanship completely like this, using his full body as a weapon of kinetic energy. One swing and he could slice through several buildings, Tsubasa is known for a destructive nature that is rarely seen even among those whom know him best. The other interesting thing about this style is that Tsubasa can cut someone and then cause their body to explode from within the inside of their body. Unabara call him the Kinetic killer, this is why he is known as one of the few whom have earned the title of Death in his clan's short history. The Kinetic sword style is effective against most and the destruction is something dangerous.
The wording of this using kinetic energy makes the entire ability questionable and difficult to read, as kinetic energy would already be imparted by a sword swing. Also, the ability to simply have a character explode from a cut should have more limitations than it currently has.
- Quote :
- T.S.U.B.A.S.A: This sword style is unreadable, Tsubasa is known to use pure swordsmanship in this aspect. The style is one another member of his clan did figure out, howveer Unabara Ringo only learned it to the point of making simple melee deadly with a sword. Tsubasa is able to use it within his hand to hand and most of his body movements. Tsubasa does acknowledge the young Reaper's skill but cannot help but take things he's seen develop them into a further and more dangerous method. Tsubasa is capable of fighting at high speeds in this form and changing moves in an instance, unlike Ringo though he isn't able to use it as flawlessly. Tsubasa does show a great amount of skill in this form that allows him to fight at extreme levels that some would acknowledge as the deadly methods that he has come forward with from his own methods of dancing and killing people with the weapon known simply as the sword. The unreadable man simply smiles and brings death upon the world.
This should not be entirely unreadable, nor should it make such reference to another character's ability for the sake of establishing its functionality.
- Quote :
- Perfect Shunko Blade: This is the perfected form of Tsubasa's shunko blade move, he having moved past his sister's death by a small amount decided to perfect the move. Using this training he created and found his element in the art, while many believed it would be flames that Tsubasa had nothing but destruction in him, that his power was that which destroyed everything. But much like his reiatsu and Zanpakutō his element in shunko is that of Lighting. When activated the lighting destroys everything around him, he's able to control it now without stressing his Zanpakutō out. A full body can last for twenty turns now, increasing his destructive power and force to a far greater amount. Tsubasa's final training to perfect Shunko made him an excellent combatant in using the form, being one of the only ones who didn't lead the 2nd Division to finally complete his training in the form. Using it around his Zanpakutō only for large scale attacks.
This is fine for the most part, but please remove the reference to its lightning being able to destroy anything around him.
- Quote :
- Kierudo no Tsukuyomi
Please remove this.
- Quote :
- Kierudo no Chidori: The dancing blade, this style allows the user to move their blade so quickly that it disappears. It's extremely fast and able to become an absolute death blow for enemies. Tsubasa has claimed he can perform a thousand sword strikes with this. Moving his hand so rapidly that his arms and sword vanish becoming invisible. Tsubasa named this one after his daughter who was always moving. Chidori danced like a petal through the storm, this move of the style is the hardest for the user must be quick. Precise sword strikes at high speeds are hard to perform, but this style demands blows that can kill. The other requirement is simply that the user be extremely good within Zanjutsu. Grand Masters are capable of performing similar to Tsubasa. Everything requires the user to be precise and understand swordsmanship like he does. Tsubasa believes passing this style on may not be possible due to how it's skills are built around him.
Remove the reference to other Grand Masters. Outright invisibility is too much for such a technique, and should be visible to at least those near his level of skill.
- Quote :
- Kierudo no Tsukasa
While Kitanashi and Chidori are more or less acceptable in their own right, the fusion of the two brings things to such an extreme that it is no longer acceptable, as the fusion of that level of speed and power lacks little in the way of drawbacks.
- Quote :
- Kierudo no Tsubaki: This is not so much a sword move as the foot work used by Tsubasa when executing the style. It's designed and requires a master level in shunpo and speed to execute it properly. The footwork he performs when using this allows him to create solid doubles instantly, the max number he can form is around seven. Tsubasa has shown to use Tsubaki when fleshing out his enemies now, trying to give form to his tactics and create more openings so he may finish off his enemies. Tsubaki allows him to directly go into his next move be it one of the other Kierudo forms or something else. But using this stepping method makes it possible for the user to both disappear and become an assassin if need be for a moment. It allows them to become one with the surroundings and embrace the wind and reality for what it is. Kieruo no Tsubaki is the move Tsubasa decided to add on to the style. What would it become later was something only fate could decree, his final task was the creation of it all.
Making doubles is fine, but solid doubles is simply too much.
- Quote :
- Kierudo Amaterasu: This sword move was designed with the purpose of incapacitating enemies with little effort. It creates a sound upon impact that rings out. Those who hear the sound have their nerves and body slammed. It's like being hit by several forms of movement sickness at once. Tsubasa's sound wave can knock people out who are extremely weak to it. Tsubasa does prefer to remain out of using such tactics. But Amaterasu allows him to execute his enemies without much fuss. This move is not going to knock out all the time some people of great strength can overcome it. However they will be handling after effects of the Amaterasu. Which will include extreme dizziness with some trouble seeing, most motor skills will be damaged for a while. This damage can be healed but will take four turns for people with excellent healing. As this attack even targets the area in charge of healing. Finally those of a lesser healing will take six turns at least to recover from the effects of this attack on the senses.
The limit on healing, requiring four entire posts of recovery even for those who excel at healing, is far too high, and should be significantly lowered. Additionally, rather than this simply affecting anyone who hears it, it should have a proper line of fire for its effects.
- Quote :
- Kierudo Izanami: This is the form used after the use of Izanagi, what happens when Izanami is activated is rather special. Kinetic needles explode from the attack of Izanagi and rupture things within the body. Imagine thousands of kinetic needles exploding in a barrage against your body. This move may be shaped freely allowing him to shape it into projectiles of kinetic force. What makes it special is it's a long ranged kinetic sword move. Allowing him to end attacks or block many projectiles with a single slash of his sword. The distance depends on the amount of force he puts into the attack using Izanami. However this but a single move allowing him to act freely once again.
This ability simply would not work unless Izanagi used actual spiritual energy, rather than simply kinetic energy as is stated in Izanagi proper.
- Quote :
- Kierudo Susanoo: This is an art form that surpasses most of his moves. Susanoo is something Tsubasa decided to make. This move was designed with a single purpose, it combines the efforts of his training. This sword move destroys things at the molecular level that is due to the way it's used. Tsubasa vibrates the blade at such a high speed that the weapon hums. When this happens when he strikes the sword cuts into the molecules of the target. This isn't limited to just the target either energy may be cut as well. Tsubasa's Susasnoo move can be used several ways and combines the element of using it within his hand to hand skills. Tsubasa can use this around his entire body for an extra punch when needed. This form is used as Kierudo's second to last move, making him extremely dangerous. Tsubasa grows and becomes stronger as time progresses and allows him to become great. Tsubasa's Susanoo is merely a single trick of many that were created.
Cutting through molecules, or at the molecular level, is just not acceptable, as it would be a high-level technique even for a character specializing in those specific techniques.
- Quote :
- Kierudo Shukuchi
Absolutely not. Tsubasa cannot move anywhere near light speed. Nobody can short of Shadin, the uncontested speed god who is nearly actual deity tier, and even he is immensely crippled by doing so. Try again.
- Quote :
- Kierudo Sokuza Aseru: The move he came up with to deal with situations that require an instant answer. He sheaths his sword, designing this sword to deal with single target enemies. He unsheathes the sword and uses the Shukuchi at the same time, Tsubasa's acceleration allows him to bring the blade out and cut so quickly. That it is absolutely painless, zero blood is spilled due to the sheer speed of the cut. It's said if he cut an enemy with killing intent they would die without a single shred of pain. Tsubasa's final move allowed him to find a place he was comfortable with as a swordsman. This gave him a good place to stand as a per swordsman. Tsubasa's final move here is made to settle battles in an instant without anything held back. This move cannot be influenced by most of the other Kierudo forms. As it's already at it's peak and meant to be used for defeating enemies. Tsubasa considers this a last resort normally, but can execute it fairly often. Due to the form used it's hard to judge it as he can extend the attack distance if need be.
If it doesn't hurt, and they don't bleed, I'm not sure it really even is a cut. Also, this is reliant on Shukuchi, which is both redundant factoring in his other speed techniques and GM speed, and has issues of its own.
- Quote :
- Killer Cyclone
Factoring in the necessary changes to Tsubasa's metal manipulation, this ability should be changed in light of that. Its actual functionality is fine.
- Quote :
- Electricity Note: Tsubasa's control over this is immense. He is able to vibrate his molecules and his swords at high speeds and frequency. While their is a limit to what he can do with it. This allows him to slice people with the energy itself, though it does have distance limitations. Meaning stay away from the bright shiney thing and your fine. Also it should be noted he can heal with this skill by accelerating his cell birth rate through electromanipulation. This will cost energy and take time. Finally he can Railgun himself or increase the speed beyond current estimates. This however is a rare occurance due to impact radius. Tsubasa likes to do things quietly, this is not quiet. This creates a lot of noise and will destroy a large portion of things.
The ability to vibrate one's molecules is exceptionally powerful even for a character who specializes in that sort of ability, and Tsubasa does not. Further, healing through electromagnetic charging of cells simply is not how healing works, and is redundant when the character already has other sources of healing.
- Quote :
The difference between travel speed and combat speed is not hugely clear, and the two should be completely congruent at Tsubasa's skill level regardless. Additionally, this ability should not grant him additional manipulation of lightning and metal.
- Quote :
Seeing as this ability is functionally identical to an Arrancar's hierro and regeneration abilities, we would ask that you pick only one of the options between defense and regen.
- Quote :
- Lovers: This technique is a counter based on fencing that he came up with at a young age. Love filled his heart and he’d been blinded thus leaving it behind. He’d seen it down with a Rapier based weapon finding out it was called a Passata Sotto. This allowed him to realize the blade could be used this way. The movement for this is fast and fluid ducking under an attack through extensive body control. The person is able to avoid the blow and instantly counter an enemy's attack. Now some people may take advantage or use a bait system to catch people. This, of course, is intended also as he learned other Rapier moves from watching. Fleche and Riposting are optional for him in this form. Using skills he learned from his first wife despite the bad memories. He does seem to of grown and come to terms with things by accepting this technique and those attached to it.
This ability seems to lack any counterplay. Please address this by adding some sort of opening or chance of failure.
- Quote :
You can't just copy someone else's energy signature to this degree, and this kind of ability does not fit with Tsubasa's own powers in any way. Remove this.
- Quote :
- Tower: By tapping into his skill he is able to perform a cut using either his katana or both weapons. When slicing the cuts with such tremendous strength that it delivers a huge amount of force. Tsubasa’s blade delivers a megaton of force along. It’s not through muscle or sheer power alone either. Skill is what makes this happen, it’s his skill to create and innovate how he swings the blade. By controlling his breathing he is able to release a massive blow with his sword alone. The swing isn’t nor does it have any true openings to it. This is what it means to practice with a relentless desire for a precise answer to it. By embracing the wolf’s answer you can find yourself a truth. Find someone or something to push beyond the fathoming of a reach. Focusing and locating the truth in a single swing of the sword. By using this power he can destroy attacks often sending them back at his enemies.
Having no openings is not something any technique should have. It can be difficult to see the openings, but it should have some opening.
- Quote :
- Shunko Technique Raijin
Outright deconstruction of matter, as well as artificial antimatter, simply does not make sense as an effective side effect of powerful shunko, to say nothing of the fact that this level of power is both far too high and unrelated to Tsubasa's overall powerset. This ability should be removed.
- Quote :
- Suijin:A Shunko move that is based on the roaring current, Tsubasa extends his fingers creating an attack at their tip. This expands into a massive energy based blast. Capable of destroying a large portion of things. The damage calculation on it comes into the upper forty or fifty megaton area. The blast isn’t an area of effect or simple to dodge as he is firing it like a beam type attack. By channeling the raw power of his shunko into his fingertips he fires a concentrated blast which destroys and burns through those which get in its path. This can be taken by some beings but it will have lasting consequences for some. The lightning based move is exceptional at burning through and causing massive internal damage within. A raging torrent is a specialized object of Tsubasa’s power. While in Tiger mode this is much stronger and capable of leaving lasting effects and may damage those too close to it depending on level.
"Capable of destroying a large portion of things" is meaningless as far as describing the power of the ability, and should likely be at least marginally clarified as far as scale. Additionally, while the concept of using the elemental power of lightning shunko to increase the output of a lightning attack is fine, the wording of this ability makes it seem as if Tsubasa is literally attacking with his shunko, which is less acceptable. Some rewording would be fine here.
- Quote :
Tsubasa already has numerous other powersets and themes to expand upon. Adding shadow manipulation to his repertoire simply does not make sense or fit with what has been established of the character.
Joined : 2014-04-27
Posts : 483
Karma : 1
Age : 23
Location : Eneru's Moon Empire
|Subject Post 8Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:37 am|| |
« Application Checklist »
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Grand Master
- Pain Endurance: Advanced
- Focus: Master
- Durability: Advanced
- General Speed: Master
- Strength: Elite
- Weapon Skill: Elite
- Hoho: Grand Master
- Kido: Elite
- Zanjutsu: Grand Master
- Hakuda: Advanced
- Comments/Notes: Describe what the Izanagi processor is in phantom tech. Fix Susanoo, Lovers, Hermit, and Tower as described in the previous check.
Tier: Currently 0-4+
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Subject Post 9Subject: Re: Tsubasa Unabara 0-4+/0-3 in Shikokai) Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:49 am|| |
I'm adding things and fixing what you asked, sorry about the wait and stuff Irl drama and many issues.
Joined : 2012-05-29
Posts : 3461
Karma : 23
Age : 29
|Top posting users this week|
|Top posting users this month|
The link to our affiliate page is on our button below.
Our affiliates bar is always open!