Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Sting Chikara [Approved: Tier 0-3+]
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:53 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:42 am by Iori[Chronos]

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:32 am by Mirja Eeola

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:50 am by darkfunnel

» The Human Cost [Open]
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:19 am by Mirja Eeola

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by MorpheusDavol

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:03 pm by Shizuo

» Tavern Days (Private)(Rawk)
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm by Siegharty

» A Meeting of Men [Open?]
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 8:39 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 I_voting_barBladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 I_voting_barBladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2661 registered users
The newest registered user is fax machine

Our users have posted a total of 127911 messages in 19484 subjects

Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]   Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE EYE OF THE STORM

Artist: Nintendo - Song: Lifelight

Letting out a breath, the fingers on his sword loosened and adjusted. For a small time, Henrex was silent. It was the second time he had released his Bankai -- and, as he had said before -- he was still getting used to the tidal wave of power that he had released. Even as mere seconds went by, there was an added sense of comfort and sureness of his potential in this form that came to him. There was still nervousness, due to the intensity this battle had the ability to turn into, but a chunk of the insecurity he had before was beginning to melt away.

Thus, despite a great deal of power being released upon initial release, it was rather obvious that he had held back in his first attack. Sparks continued to flare across his body as he watched the bolt that he released toward Stefan, observing as the man began to delve into his own secondary source of power -- his Inner Hollow. The essence of the corrupted spirits of their world rippled across the land, drenching the Wastelands in the reeking power of Hollows.

Keeping his sword at the ready, Henrex remained silent as he observed and listened to what Stefan had said. The only thing he had said, yet, it still had a great deal of impact on his person. The grip on his weapon tightened as he processed the words, not having much time before a torrent of winds burst forth as Stefan released more and more power, channeling this and using his blood in order to fire a massive, space-breaking Gran Rey Cero.

In response, a flash of white rippled across his sword and white lightning flared to life as he thrust his sword right into the beam -- causing the two to clash. Infusing his focus and will into this attack, Henrex tapped into the power of Resolve Strike. As a result of this, Henrex would use this in order to cleave through the Gran Rey Cero. As the energy passed by his sword, the particles divided and vanished. While he had gotten around a quarter of the Cero cut, he simply wasn't able to complete the job -- causing the Cero to explode in his face. While he was quick enough to put up a barrier to disperse some of the damage, it shattered instantly, and send the half-breed flying.

As he was sent flying backward, Henrex quickly righted himself as he landed on his feet, skidding across the ground as he came to a stop. Adjusting his feet and his sword's position, Henrex wasted no time in leaping forward at Mach speeds, aiming a single, piercing strike aimed at Stefan's torso. He had no doubts that the Sword God possessed the proper reaction time in order to counter and parry, something that Henrex expected as he launched himself toward his opponent with a burst of heat streaming from the connection. Bolts singed the ground, occasionally starting small fires all around them.

Moments after, however, the male's skin would begin to flash over with purple, as a rib-cage manifested around him, several hands spawning from the object as they turned into blades, attempting to slam down on Stefan with enough force to level entire buildings as his Tulpa attacked. If the attack connected, it would likely shatter a great deal of the terrain around them, causing the fighters to separate and be at a distance once more.

Once more, he mimicked the footwork and sword position, keeping himself ready to move and attack at any moment.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]   Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:23 pm

Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: Final Fantasy 13-2 OST - Song: The Last Hunters (Battle Theme) - Word Count: N/A

Quickly discerning how much damage he had inflicted to both his enemy and the surrounding terrain, Stefan came to the conclusion he had not pushed quite hard enough to get more out of this opponent. If his entire goal for this fight was to force the Gotei Captain into using his absolute maximum power, then thus far it was still an objective out of reach. Clearly such a thing would require him to continue outputting as much pressure in this battle as he dared. Hell, even a mortal wound or two could help out. Either way, Stefan would stay on the attack as he aggressively pushed forward against his foe.

Against the residual billowing smoke and dust from their previous clash the green light glowing from Stefan's eyes stood in stark contrast. From these eyes incredibly malignant malice could easily be detected by someone like Henrex as the overflowing darkness continued seeping from Stefan's use of his Hollow powers. Accompanying the sinister aura surrounding the warrior was a seemingly endless growth and expansion of energy radiating from his body as Stefan steadily increased his overall power over time. The resulting pressure continued to clash against Henrex's own, pushing against his like a violent torrent.

Immediately after his Gran Rey Cero exploded, Stefan rushed forward with sword in hand and began seeping his black semi-smoke-like Void from his body until it spread to cover his surroundings in a veil of darkness. Instead of blocking, parrying, or dodging Henrex's attack, the Vizard struck forth with a slash of his own. All the physical strength his arm could muster was put into this swing, an amount capable of shattering some of the strongest of defenses, and the resulting crash as his blade struck Henrex's would be immense. Such a hit would blast apart the environment and send out a massive shock wave across the barren land they fought in.

As all this occurred Henrex's willpower-based construct came to life and attempted to skewer Stefan at multiple points. However in response, Stefan's Void compacted and changed form so that it near-perfectly replicated the Tulpa surrounding his opponent in shape and size. This faux-Tulpa was made entirely of Void and thus possessed it's unique attributes, including a passive increased effectiveness against energy and elements. This, coupled with Stefan's overall superior battle power, allowed him to make up for the slight delay in copying Henrex's actions with greater strength. Both would clash as their makers had, blades hitting blades, and just as Stefan has used his immense physical capabilities to crash against his foe's attack, the black ribcage's arms would do the same against the Captain's. More shock waves were sent out from these clashes as Stefan pushed forward with all his strength.

If Henrex remained perceptive of his surroundings throughout all of this, he may notice a general darkening of the battlefield as shade seemed to coat the entire area in blackness. This was due to the rest of the Void Stefan had released shortly before; while he did battle with his opponent, the other smoke-like Void had crept across the combat zone and formed a large ring around the two before growing upwards to create a massive dome of blackness.

"From within this dome none can escape. Just try it! It'll just replace whatever you manage to get through. No running. We're in here together, so show me what a cornered animal can do."

Along the edge of his Zanpakuto a dark energy grew as Stefan created another Cero. Except instead of like before when he unleashed it, this time he kept the energy on his blade. Yet it wouldn't be quite so simple for the Gotei Captain, who could likely detect something funky going on with the Cero. Simultaneously more arms would grow from Stefan's Void-based faux-Tulpa and attempt to latch on Henrex's own construct, holding and keeping both it and the Shinigami in place. This would occur to maximize the chance his Cero would be successful in it's goal: Mutual destruction. During all of this the energy levels of the Cero continued increasing to an extreme degree as it rapidly gained power yet didn't change it's size at all. "This Kamikaze Cero is gonna be pretty damn fun!" Immediately after this statement the Cero would reach a point of no return in which the energy trapped within it's small form would become unstable from the lack of space and suddenly explode outward like a star's supernova. This incredibly destructive blast of energy would envelop everything around it and grow until coming in contact with the dome of Void, which served to keep the energy within and not allow it's pressure to escape. The sheer volume of energy within this cramped area would tear away at practically anything it touched, potentially leaving both combatants with extreme injuries.

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]   Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Artist: FalKKonE - Song: Fight to the Finish!

Again, again, and again, the flow of power and the control that he had of it was something that continued to spur more confidence into Henrex as their blades clashed, with Stefan mimicking his Tulpa and causing their wills to collide as well. But, with the difference in strength, it wasn't long before Henrex was being pushed back.

Meanwhile, through all of this, he briefly sawthe black mist that was covering the area in the corner of his eye, but, unwilling to divert his focus, he turned his gaze back to Stefan. With this spur in confidence, Henrex began to push back as he began to tap into more and more of his strength in order to keep himself from being crushed.

Taking a glance up at the pseudo-Tulpa that Stefan had made, he could see that the formation of it was intent on keeping his Tulpa -- and by extension, him -- firmly planted in place, further indicated by the sudden amount of energy that was gathering on the edge of his sword.

Thus, instead of trying to wrestle his Tulpa free, he allowed the construct to dissipate, allowing himself to break free, step backward, and summon his Tulpa again in order to gain at least some distance and lessen his wounds. This explosion of energy, however, proved his efforts to be ultimately pointless as he too was engulfed in the dust and heat, singing and cutting him all across his body and sent flying backward.

With such a powerful explosion and Henrex's underwhelming physical durability, it wasn't hard for this explosion to deal quite the extensive amount of damage. Blood poured from all forms of cuts and gashes across his body, bones creaked and snapped, and his body fell victim to several second and third-degree burns. Through his own will and determination, Henrex righted himself in the air and landed on his feet and held an arm out, causing a lightning bolt to manifest on his palm.

His regeneration immediately started on repairing the damage, and Henrex wasted no time as he held up the bolt of lightning as a ring of water orbs spun to life around his wrist, moving up his arm and hand to circle the bolt. Hurling it forward, the water orbs merged together to form a massive whirlwind of water, tinged with electricity as it flew towards Stefan.

Not only being made more deadly with the mix of lightning as to increase any damage taken, but the high-pressure waters would be infused with Henrex's will, allowing him to increase the quality of his attack. Furthermore, it would be easy to notice the mass difference in destructive potential that this attack had, compared to the previous, as it now utilized Henrex's absolute, maximum power.

He wasn't just fighting to survive -- he was fighting to win.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]   Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 11:29 am

Darkest Dungeon OST - The Final Combat - Word Count: N/A

In the aftermath of his kamikaze attack Stefan still stood, his silhouette apparent through the smoke and dust. The force of the explosion was enough to put multiple small cracks in his Hollow mask, a rare sight indeed. His clothes had also burnt and torn apart in multiple places, the warrior's iconic jacket in shambles at his feet. Such trifles meant nothing to Stefan, especially in the heat of battle. Thus he ignored the consequences of his actions and continued on, ready to keep fighting and forcing Henrex's back against the wall until he would break past his limits and give Stefan a truly enjoyable battle.

It wasn't until Stefan Soan noticed his opponent's use of regeneration was the infamous swordsman put into a bad mood. More than most, regeneration as an ability annoyed him greatly for multiple reasons. First, it made a fighter's efforts matter less. Second, it made the user's mistakes matter less. And finally, it was just obnoxious to deal with. For these reasons he felt it necessary to speak again to his challenger, this time with audible malice in his voice. "The only thing regeneration like that does is make you forget a warrior's natural fear in battle. Losing such a thing is a disgrace. But, I offer you absolution. All you have to do is die."

Upon Henrex's release of a powerful combination attack of torrential water and electricity, the Vizard brought his offhand to his Hollow mask for just a fraction of a second before transferring black Void to it from his finger tips. This caused the mask to turn pitch black and begin growing, spreading to encompass and cover his entire head and neck before suddenly rapidly expanding across Stefan's entire body. Now his visage was one of a hairless, featureless human. However this too lasted but a moment before a surge in energy so great it completely overshadowed what either of the fighters had produced thus far, growing outward in the form of perfectly black darkness which seemingly removed from existence anything it touched. The pressure being output by this incredibly dense energy was immense to say the least, crushing the very air around it and seemingly increasing the area's gravity expoentially.

After a short period of this energy crushing everything around it, the darkness stopped growing and began shrinking until it only took up enough space to cover the man within. Right as Henrex's attack would have struck it's target an explosion burst forth which tore through it completely, as well as the surrounding area. This blast wasn't of fire however, it was of pure and absolute destruction effective even on a molecular level. Such a thing would be dangerous for anyone to come into contact with, especially a person unprepared for such a force. Yet as quickly as it'd appeared, the wave of black was gone and in it's place stood a creature entirely different in appearance from Stefan and almost as unalike in energy signature. In the swordsman's place was what could only be described as a true monster. His face and head were smooth and solid like a Hollow mask, though his eyes were now larger and stood out glowing green against the darkness. The hair on his head was solid, resembling tentacles without individual strands. On each shoulder was a wolf-like head which each seemed to be able to move on it's own, and from within their mouths large and sharp fangs were visible. His body as a whole was as black as shadows and far more muscular than Stefan could ever claim to be. The brutal claws tipping his fingers were sharp as blades and from his lower back stretched a thick and powerful tail as long as he was tall. Overall this thing could be described as an alien-like beast, entirely different from Hollows and Shinigami alike. The pressure output by his body would wash over and drench the Wasteland in a feeling of true emptiness, as if there was nothing left in the world but unfeeling and cold blackness.

"Despair." With a flick of his wrist, a torrent of black spread out in front of him and consumed all in it's path, deleting the very existence of what it touched. If struck directly Henrex's durability would be rendered moot as the Nothingness removes from reality his skin, blood, and bones. Just like before, this darkness vanished as quick as it'd appeared leaving nothing in it's wake. No energy, oxygen, or even gravity was in the space it had occupied and until it was refilled there was simply nothing there. This was the true power of Stefan's Ressureccion: Nothingness. The ability to manipulate such a thing made Stefan stand as the one true enemy to all existence, a being representing absolute emptiness. For now however he stood simply as Henrex's opponent.

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]   Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Artist: TOME - Song: Survive The Virus

Henrex could hear the malice in Stefan's voice -- but there was little to any reaction to it. His regeneration was something that he didn't have a choice in, his demonic half had created it as a way to go alongside his avian physiology and speed. But, regardless, there was still the fact that, while he did possess a high level of regeneration, he was by no means immortal.

But, nevertheless, he still remained silent. There wasn't a point to continue talking -- it just left him open to attack. But, as he prepared himself to move forward, he felt a surge of power from the Monsuta King, along with his spiritual presence changing into something he had never seen or felt before, one that made his skin crawl. A cold aura swept over himself and the Wastelands and Henrex felt his feet digging into the ground harder than before.

Swallowing the growing fear that crept up his spine, Henrex shot off, reaching Mach speeds in little to no time as he sought to close the distance between them and keep him from summoning the energy in order to make an attack. But, not long after he started moving, he saw as Stefan released a blast attack with a flick of his wrist, tearing apart everything in its path -- chipping away reality itself.

Immediately stopping in his tracks and changing direction, Henrex kicked off the ground as he reached Mach 5, narrowly avoiding the blast as it tore away at where it was. Wasting no time, a bolt of lightning fell from the heavens, landing on the waiting palm of the half-breed, wrapping around his hand and arm, creating both a sword of lightning, as well as a kind of armor for his hand and arm as he started moving again, charging at Stefan and closing the gap in little time. Henrex took a breath as he thrust his arm forward, infusing every last bit of his willpower into that attack.

Should it make contact with the Monsuta King's body, it would explode in a violent burst of heat, setting the ground ablaze as more shining white lightning would spew from this blast and strike from the sky, likely causing a fair bit of damage to his opponent. Unfurling his wings and flying backward after this, the male lowered himself to the ground and summoned another bolt of lightning. Whatever the creature was that stood before him as his opponent, Henrex knew to keep himself aware of everything around him.

So, continuing his silence, Henrex kept himself ready to move, defend, or attack -- whatever would come, he was prepared.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]   Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:47 pm

Darkest Dungeon OST - The Final Combat - Word Count: N/A

It was unsurprising to Stefan for his foe to dodge out of the way instead of attempting to take his previous attack head on. The nature of his ability by itself would make it clear doing such would not have ended well for the Shinigami, or for almost anyone else either. Attempting to use sense techniques on the Nothingness would reveal its total emptiness, and such a thing could disturb the most stalwart of warriors. Stefan himself was wary of it and, despite being it's wielder, still did not fully understand everything it could do. Yet in this fight he would wield it as a blade to tear asunder any hope his enemy may still possess, if for no other reason than to display the gap between them and push the man to struggle against his limits even further.

As the lightning fell upon Henrex from the heavens, Stefan remained quite unfazed against it's unbridled power. Instead of seeking a defensive option or bothering to dodge, the Hollowfied Vizard turned his body right slightly and cocked that side's arm back so that he was in a stance to punch...and waited. As his attacker approached he remained steady, unflinching against the oncoming onslaught. For just a second it may have seemed as if he was prepared to take the lightning blade on directly. For just a second. Once Henrex's form was within ten or so meters of the Captain's target, Stefan shifted his foot and body forward, bringing forth his fist with the full weight and might of his body. The sheer pressure of the action caused an inferno to erupt around his fist and body due to the friction such a punch would create against the air around it. This fire shot out before immediately being sucked into the consequential air tunnel-like vortex created by the end of the punch which would extend for a thousand miles or more.

The physical force of the punch and resulting wind would be enough split the clouds and sky miles above them, vaporize every bit of matter caught up by it, and cause cataclysmic destruction all around Stefan's body for a mile in every direction, leaving naught but an empty crater in it's wake. Not an ounce of Nothingness had been used in this attack, revealing every bit of destruction to be a result of only Stefan's physical strength. The weather would instantly be cleared, leaving not enough moisture to form the smallest of clouds as well as raise the temperature considerably due to the inferno still raging across the Wasteland from the punch's friction. In all likelihood the local climate and ecology would be damaged beyond repair for at least several months, if not longer. Still, this was not Stefan's full fighting power and he knew it. In a form like a Vizard's Ressureccion the planet itself could fall prey to his whims, which is what made organizations like Shadow Fall with several individuals capable of such destruction so dangerous. It was also why he wanted to push Henrex into being capable of equalizing the scales between the clashing forces in the world. If the Captain could manage that, he could then provide entertaining battles for Stefan for the foreseeable future.

"Did I not say your absolution would be death? Against a Vizard's Ressureccion or Shinigami's Shikokai, what could someone like you ever hope to achieve? Your very existence limits you to a life of playing second fiddle to everyone around you. The fuck do you think you're doin' here? Who are you gonna protect when Mana and her goons come calling, or someone even worse? You gonna take on some weaklings while your Captain Commander does all the leg work? I'm barely breaking a sweat, imagine if I went all out to kill you. The fuck you gonna do about it?"

Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2