Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Room in Romania
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by Siegharty

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 4:18 pm by Siegharty

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Krave

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Rawk

» I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by THEFROST

» Bear Hugs
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 9:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» Awakening(Ulv/Midori)(Private)
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 7:33 am by Mirja Eeola

» Reaching Out
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 6:25 am by Yaksha

» Monkey Business(Open~)
Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyToday at 6:15 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
Dorian Mastema Iramasha I_vote_lcapDorian Mastema Iramasha I_voting_barDorian Mastema Iramasha I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Dorian Mastema Iramasha I_vote_lcapDorian Mastema Iramasha I_voting_barDorian Mastema Iramasha I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127891 messages in 19482 subjects

Dorian Mastema Iramasha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dorian Mastema Iramasha Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Dorian Mastema Iramasha Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Dorian Mastema Iramasha Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Dorian Mastema Iramasha   Dorian Mastema Iramasha EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 2:08 am

Dorian Mastema Iramasha Banner-Iramasha
HYBRID IRAMASHA KING | DORIAN

○ Name: Dorian Mastema Iramasha.
○ Alias':
The Grey King.
○ Age: Chronologically: Unknown; Physically: Young Adult.
○ Gender: Male.

○ Association: Iramasha Union - Hybrid Branch Leader

○ Appearance Details: A man of reasonable height and standing at five feet and nine inches. He is a well-built man without having it too shown off

PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS

Dorian is a old and wise Iramasha, having lived for quite some time he has reincarnated over many forms amongst his kin. For this he has gained a keen insight into various lives of different folks, a unique perception afforded to very few that aren't of his kind. He shows competency as a leader and a level of knowledge in various fields that make managing his faction particularly smooth and so while it is appropriate to call him an educated man Dorian is no where near that of a genius that stays on top of scientific theories or anything. He carries a different kind of intelligence.

He is a polite and respectful man, not mocking or giving snide comments and presents himself well as a man aware of his status. Dorian is a humble man who doesn't require recognition for his actions - if not prefers to palm it off - and doesn't brag much. Even in a fight he doesn't taunt or tease his opponents if they are weaker than him. He will execute his actions in a precise and efficient manner when he is called upon to dirty his hands.

Despite his kind and gentlemanly manner Dorian is still a Hybrid Iramasha, within his nature there is a level of passive aggression that is inherent to him and he does in fact have it like most of his kin, over time though he has learnt how to overcome it to some extent.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

EQUIPMENT AND ARSENAL

• Taken from other source.
○ Original Creation.

○ Limbo Mirror:

SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES

○ Educated Man: Having many lives before this one Dorian possesses a level of intellect that comes from these incarnations as well as his current one.

Multi-Faced Aether Control: Dorian boasts an impressive control over his hybrid status, being able to competently control both sides of his race's aether energies. While

The Devil, Nether:

The Angel, Aether:

○ Aether Magic:

○ Aether Arts: While Dorian is proficient in fighting styles of the Iramasha to say it is his primary form of fighting would be a gross overstatement of himself. He carries a unique fighting style and could be called impressive for sure but it is very niche and only due to his nature that he excels at this. Any other forms of Aether Arts would be difficult and take a lot of time to master or even get competent in.
  • Death-Point Striking:

○ Aether Stones:

○ Oblivion Correction: A trait inherent to his body, Dorian's body corrects itself and returns it to a prime form over time. It differs from regeneration however in the fact it's closer to restoration to a previous point in time.

○ Oblivion Correction:

○ Oblivion Correction:

○ Oblivion Correction:

AETHER CLASS BREAKDOWN

○ Aether Class Name: Formulation of Extinction.

○ Aether Class Power: The power of Dorian is the ability to induce the "End" of something, enforcing a level of mortality onto their being and enforcing this. While that being the absolute aspect of his form which he wielded in past lives under the guise of "Dorian" his power has become more subtle. Instead of being so straight-forward he moulded his aether class into four vessels and forms, using the human concept of the Four Horsemen that signalled the Apocalypse. Because of this warping he has greatly weakened himself and overall potency at the cost of gaining more versatility and opportunity with his power.

There is a very strict thematic to his power though, there is a pattern to his abilities in which create an order of release. Famine, followed by pestilence, war and finally death. As Famine consumes the world, weakened by a lack of necessities sickness and Pestilence follows until War break out over what is left and all preludes the final act, Death. Due to this belief Dorian's power has a strict way of scaling which makes him require time if he wished to use all of his power at once.

○ Sub-Aether Classes: Due to his actions of separating his overall power into four different forms he has created four individual sub-aether classes that he refers to as "Verses".
  • Verse of Famine: His first vessel is given the epithet of Famine. It is a very simple ability in that it allows for him to pillage resources from around him, making it difficult for his opponent to make use of them. In the case of a simple battlefield he could stretch his influence into the ground and drain the energy from it, reach out for their supplies and cause damage to organic material. The verse of Famine creates a situation where he can create wide-spread havoc by plundering energy, breaking apart things that can be defined as "necessary" for others.

In his base form Dorian is limited to absorbing energy and organic matter only, it must have a concept of death for it to be affected by famine and the thing in question must be organic which means that even though a computer or sword might have the concept of degradation and death they are not organic and so they cannot be plundered.

Once something has been struck by famine Dorian is able to absorb the energy for himself, converting it into a quantifiable level of energy that is usable to him depending on how much and the potency of what he absorbed which assists him in his overall low energy reserves compared to his Iramasha compatriots.

• Verse of Pestilence:

• Verse of War:

• Verse of Death:

AETHER ARMAMENT

○ Aether Armament Name: Mastema.

○ Aether Armament Appearance:

ETHER MORPH - IMMERSION

SKILLS INFORMATION

[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

View user profile