Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Empty Re: Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling

Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv listened to Abalia, and heard that she was exactly what Ulv had seen. An admittance from the girl that she had never felt like others feel. And only now was there sadness. A crack in the otherwise prim and orderly world. Ulv could do nothing to that world, for her Resolve Flame was keyed to diminishing negativity and increasing Hope. Neither of which properly existed within Abalia. But now, she had said that Ulv, had brought her sadness. A crack in the orderly nature of her world. A splinter from which she could finally reach into the girl. For her Devil's Heart was useless before, but now..?

"Might sound heartless, but welcome to emotions. It's good, you are feeling sad. Because sad is something. I don't know why you were so muted towards emotional response, but now there is something to work off. From a seed may grow a mighty oak" Ulv reached out and placed a hand on Abalia's head, focusing on her own power. "But I can not force this upon you. You have to accept it. You have to want to be able to enjoy the presence of a person, smile bright with warm emotion and not simply because it is expected of you. You have to want to sob from sadness, laugh from glee, and feel the warm flush of emotion from stimuli. This will hamper your effectiveness at duty. It will be messy and at times horrible. Nothing, is easier than something, after all. But that is what you have to decide. Do you want to leave in exile, ostracised from everyone because you are too closed off, too Gray, too nothing. To do your duty well, and then die and be forgotten by most before your body is cold?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Empty Re: Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Song: The Steel Samurai - By: Turnabout Jazz Soul

Abalia was faintly surprised as Ulv touched her, having half-expected her simply to leave after all of this. But as she listened, it made sense to her. Having any feeling at all, even something like this, was new. It was a change. It was a sign she could become more, become that genuine woman of the people that she knew could only ever be greater for them. Ulv said it would hamper her effectiveness at duty, but in the grand scheme of things that could not be further from the truth. To feel what others felt...that would, no matter the pain it might cause, certainly allow her to serve greater than ever.

“Then I accept this, entirely. For the good of those I serve, but just as much for the good of myself. Never once have I pursued something purely for my own sake, and even now I fail to. But if I might feel what others feel, truly understand what it is that happens in the hearts of others... Then I think that in itself might bring me joy, even if over time I might experience sorrow as well.”

She nodded once, a confident look upon her face, and now there was, perhaps, the faintest of fires within her eyes. Abalia felt a true and genuine confidence behind her, and she was ready now for whatever might happen.

“Whatever may come of this, I will accept. For I know that it is the right thing to do.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:14 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Abalia....for a woman who had no idea what she was doing in the emotional world, she was really clued up on how it would effect her. Her dreams, her goals, her wants to connect to the people despite knowing that it could hurt. She couldn't help but not only respect Abalia's drive, but admire it. It was really something that would fit with her desires. So she grasped the Resolve Aura that Ibiki have given her, and channelled it into Abalia. And then things got confusing. A great illusion was crafted in her minds eye, where she was falling, down and down.

A blinding flash of light, and Abalia was suddenly floating above a deep crimson world. The ground was lava, the air was an amber colour, and flames blazed about the 'world'. And in the distances, a pair of wings was spread and a giant dragon appeared from the flames. It looked...really bad actually. Like poor quality CGI, for whatever reason. It flew towards Abalia, breathing amber fire that did not burn but warmed her and filled her with a resolute aura. And then the scenery changed as the flames burned, to one of a more tranquillity. The surrounding area was blue, with sapphires hanging in the sky, and crystal dolphins diving through the sky. This persisted for some moments, and then she was back in The Tundra.

"So, how do you feel? I've never done that before and there was a possibility of your head just going bang and brains splattering the walls..."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Resisting Arrest? That's a Paddling - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:28 pm

To Abalia, all of what she was seeing scarcely even mattered. What struck her far more powerfully was this sense of...completeness. Yes, this sense that whatever had been missing from her heart had been allowed in. That was not to say she suddenly felt all emotions in the spectrum, great and small. But there was the faintest spark within her that keyed her into something far greater, as though it were a sign of things yet to come.

And then, all at once, it was over, as though it had scarcely even begun in the first place. It took a few moments of careful breathing to fully grasp the difference she felt. It was subtle, certainly, and all things taken into account it seemed far less than perhaps Abalia had imagined it to be. Yet...it was also quite more than she had expected. It was warm, cold, a thousand different things at once, and that in its own right was...lovely.

“How do I feel... There are many words I could use to describe it, but none seem so adequate. 'Different' is one, certainly.”

Looking to Ulv, Abalia mulled things over for a moment or two longer before nodding to herself, not simply satisfied, but content. And then, all at once, as though it had never graced her features before, the ghost-haired maiden smiled, a small, otherwise unremarkable expression that seemed so profoundly new upon her.

“But I think 'happy' would be most apt.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:42 pm

The Flame Of Hope

The smile was....so good. That smile would never let her fall. This was the reason she was doing it. To bring this to the people she cared about and the people that needed it. She needed to master that strange power that let her cross dimensions and get to where Neoveta was and deliver this power to her.
"Happy is good. I do like happy. Especially when you are smiling with warmth behind it. Far more than just a pair of lips risen up, you really do have the right spark behind it to make it look authentic. Hearts are going to melt, dear"

And then, well time to see just how much she got. If it was a big burst or came in slowly. Abalia beforehand wouldn't have even twitched at something that Ulv was going to pull off. But this, was a twitching Abalia. So Ulv moved forward with sudden and irrepressable steps and planted her lips against Abalia's. It wasn't long, or passionate or dominant, just enough to plan a kiss and hopefully spark some real emotion, so she could take them for a real nice test drive before getting inundated with people.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:01 am

“Well, even feeling this way, I should hardly thi-”

Any response Abalia might have had was of course ended by Ulv's lips meeting hers, something that she could not say she expected. She noted a warmth in her face, something she had not quite experienced on this caliber. Was this attraction? No, she suspected she would know that quite easily. Embarrassment? That seemed more accurate, and she put a hand to her lips idly as she considered the full implications of that. Were it not Ulv, Abalia would simply have remained as calm as ever. But in such a genuine state, she allowed a blush to come through, alongside a clearly...puzzled look.

“Er, Ulv, while I...appreciate the gesture, I, ah, I think you should know that I would not reciprocate an action such as that. Erm... Yes, I think that sums things up nicely.”

It was rather obvious that the kiss had thrown her for a loop, but as she continued to muse on the whole thing, a thought struck Abalia. One that, formerly, she likely would have simply dismissed out of hand, but now she found worthy of at least some moderate time. Not that it particularly upset her, in fact it was hard to say she was bothered much at all by it. It was more that it was...curious.

“I may have to arrest you for grand larceny, you know. I have heard that a woman's first kiss is something of substantial value.”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:14 am

The Flame Of Hope

There we go. All systems nominal, she's doing fine. The way Abalia blushed and then stammered through a sentence was never something old Abalia would do. There would just be a simple and efficient telling you why you should not of done that. Another shocking thing to come out of this was Abalia making a joke! That....Well Ulv was tempted to clutch her hear and collapse onto the ground, having a shock-induced heart attack. But eventually Ulv decided against a reply that might shock her friend into a tizzy of worry. She was new to all this after all.

So instead she just waved Abalia off, shaking her head.
"No, no. That was for SCIENCE! so it doesn't count as the first kiss. It is just an experiment to see if everything was in working order. And you have shown that it is so now you get to go into the great wide world outside your door and make friends, have laughs, date Hayden, join in a jig. Everyone knows you and he are the real reason I did all this" That broad cheeky smile on her face wasone of great mirth, making her own jokes to tease the new Abalia. But then she turned to the door and gave a wave.

"But I am a busy Ulv so I must leave you now. Much to do~ Devil's Heart may give you my Resolve Flame as well. I am not sure on that. If it does, you are the perfect girl for it, and it'll certainly be well fed with you at the helm of it" Ulv gave one last thing, and then left through the door to go do Ulv things. She was well needed these days since she got her Resolve Flame.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum