Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by Lillian

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by darkfunnel

» Reina Arácnida [Evolución] [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by JJ

» POWER TIER (IMPORTANT)
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by JJ

» Tether Scramble [Protag Equipment]
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by JJ

» Carter's equipment
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by JJ

» Pandora's Box: Zero Meta Virus
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by JJ

» Cala's Face Claim
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by Cala Paracer

» Madness Capital Event: The Insane City [JOIN NOW]
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by JJ

» Cala Paracer [APPROVED; HAZARD RANK D]
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] I_vote_lcapMaybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] I_voting_barMaybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] I_vote_lcapMaybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] I_voting_barMaybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131086 messages in 19901 subjects

Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xArix
Anonymous

Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD]   Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 11:02 am

[align=center]Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD] SLm759

AN AU THE WALKING DEAD RPG [Jcink]

Plot | Rules | Canons | Wanted Ads | Face Claims
AU Season Seven, The Walking Dead. The board picks up where the mid-season finale ends, after Eugene is taken to The Sanctuary. With a few more twists to come with the story, Glenn has survived and spent months with Daryl in the captivity of The Saviors. A few months later, Negan returned to Alexandria with three gifts: guns, Daryl, and Glenn, ..but he wanted something in return.
[/align]
Back to top Go down

Maybe Not Today.. [Jcink Prem.][18+ TWD]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-