Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I trust you. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999I trust you. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

I trust you. - Page 2 Empty Re: I trust you.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:01 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

I trust you. - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Legacy.."

The man would muse the word rolling it in his mouth as he turned his gaze from her, as it the very word seemed to be compelling to him. That his actions where all for that, to establish one which would seek to elevate not only his family name but the Vastimian pride which he had established. In truth he needed her temperance but this consul was well advised. He'd look his window unto the evening haze of Vastime, the African sun setting to slowly begin to reveal a night.

But soon his eyes would come back to Abalia, offering a nod at her words. "I have done everything within my power to ensure that the precedent I set as the king is followed, that when I am called to my grave my people rule properly. I can however only maximize that chance and hope they follow my legacy." He'd inform her, for this grand experiment was only just that. But he'd let the corner of his lips tug into a smile one filled with grandiose ideas and notions behind it all.

"We will have to work to ensure that, the idea of throwing lives away to declare ourselves victors of a pile of bones isn't the idea of Vastime I have. But there are certain.. privileges and ideas which we would deny even if it meant utter safety. We must find the balance between being virtuous and realistic, the balance between people like Colonel Decter and Myself." He'd agree with her while also emplacing another idea upon her, that some sorta balance must be struck. Vastime could not be sustainable as a nation of extremes, no matter how much it elevated their name.

But he'd tap his knuckles on the strong oak desk his hand resting against the wood as if trying to figure out something. He'd take a breath exhaling cooly, bringing his free hand to swipe back his hair out of his eyes adjusting his appearance ever to slightly. Verdant irises seemed to shine brightly, enhanced and ready to meet the trial ahead re-energized.

"I thank you for the consul, it has been the conversation needed to place me ready for the trials ahead. But now we prepare for war and I find myself without heir or wife. I suppose this means one thing: I simply cannot die during the war."

The last bit sounded more of a joke than anything else, as if to lighten the heaviness of the previous statements. Surely he was ready to crawl into his grave if his country called for it heir or not. It was clear as he smiled at her turning to look at the window once more.

"I trust no matter what happens, you'll serve faithfully."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

I trust you. - Page 2 JfH75kA
I trust you. - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum