Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Crucible of Ruin
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyToday at 6:57 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are You My Child? [Private: Lillian]
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by darkfunnel

» Beach Woes
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyToday at 3:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Clouds Have Cleared I_vote_lcapThe Clouds Have Cleared I_voting_barThe Clouds Have Cleared I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Clouds Have Cleared I_vote_lcapThe Clouds Have Cleared I_voting_barThe Clouds Have Cleared I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129585 messages in 19723 subjects

The Clouds Have Cleared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Clouds Have Cleared Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Clouds Have Cleared Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Clouds Have Cleared Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Clouds Have Cleared   The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 4:13 pm

The Clouds Have Cleared QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Henrex Astillon
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t17835-henrex-astillon-the-living-tempest-revamp-semi-approved-0-3

» Upgrading:

Focus: Advanced -----> Elite

» Why: As a part of the Staff Summer Burst, as well as the return of Taichou, Henrex's love, having a great deal of influence -- as he is able to focus clearly with her by his side. And it's also the only skill that makes sense, and what's allowed of me to upgrade.

» Extra: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19432-staff-lead-summer-burst-prize-claim#125351

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Clouds Have Cleared Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Clouds Have Cleared Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Clouds Have Cleared Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Clouds Have Cleared   The Clouds Have Cleared EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 9:02 pm

[mod] Given this is from the summer burst, and is a previously approved skill upgrade--this is approved.[/mod]

View user profile

The Clouds Have Cleared
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1