Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]

Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:08 pm

MICAH GRIMM | IZANAMI NO KAMI

The inauguration of the newest Captain and implementation of her division wasn't an event Micah was around for. At the time, the 3rd seat was deployed on a mission and only returned after the talks and gossip around it died out. So up until this point, though he was made aware of the new division and dealt with members from it, Micah had never seen--let alone interacted with--their captain. This would be their first meeting.

Information concerning the events on Earth, as there had assuredly been a lot more going on in recent times, needed to be reported to the relevant individuals. Micah, having received word from his subordinates stationed on Earth for that express purpose, passed up word to the highers regarding classified information on the Karakura-based organisations. Of course Micah wasn't actually directly informed. The contents were given to Vice Captain Suika, and the responsibility to pass it onto Captain Kagayaku was hers. Due to her inaction, in her stead Micah was given the task.

The shinigami made way towards the Seventh Division grounds, arriving at the headquarters. At first he looked for some sort of secretary, a receptionist--anything really to pass word onto the captain that he was here with important matters on behalf of his superiors, but there was a stark vacancy in the entire grounds. Micah recalled that the division was newly established, but considering its purpose he figured they'd be significantly more populated by now.

The polite thing to do would probably be to find a member walking by and alert them of his presence so that they could pass on the word. Micah wasn't the most receptive to politeness, however. He was here because the job needed to get done; going out of his way to be especially polite wasn't his concern. So after concluding that no-one was around, he figured to take matters into his own hands and walk up to the doors of her office and knock three time. If there was no response, he'd likely either open the doors himself or leave and come back some other time. Waiting around was frankly a waste of time, and more importantly, Micah didn't care to wait.

THE TRUE DEATH GOD | END POST

Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty Re: Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]

Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:48 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Another day, another duty, and Murasaki certainly had plenty of duties that needed attending to. She was getting members, finally, but saying she had a full division would just be untrue. It didn't quite bother her, at least not yet, but she would definitely need a few more people she could rely on. There were a few candidates she had in mind, a couple names she had at the front of her mind, but for now it was mostly just paperwork. And tea, of course. Some plum mochi, too. A girl needed to enjoy herself, didn't she?

As a sharp knocking came to her office doors, however, Murasaki nearly jumped out of her seat. She had mostly been focusing on her work, and everyone in her division was off doing the handful of patrols she'd assigned. Not to mention, she'd always kept an open door policy with all of her members. Whoever that was, they were definitely not one of her people, so with a smile and a readiness to be a good hostess, Murasaki opened her office doors with all her usual energy.

“Well, hi-hi there. Don't imagine you came here by accident, especially since this is a little out of the way. Captain Kagayaku, at your service. You are..?”

Murasaki was already sizing up her new guest, and she had to admit a faint interest in him. He seemed the orderly type, some good taste in fashion too, and if she had to guess, he wasn't half bad with a sword. Oh, he was pretty handsome too, but that wasn't something she really thought about any longer than the rest of it. Really, this sort of study was just what she did during any pause in conversation.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty Re: Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:34 am

"Captain Kagayaku no Midor--err, Murasaki?"

Micah tilted his head in inquiry, a bit of a confused joke escaping him before he corrected himself. For a moment, he forgot the purpose of his visit and had to reign himself in. After all, although he hadn't a solid concept of what he thought the captain might've looked like, it was still far out of expectations. What was stranger was her demeanor. For a captain, the most immediate impression was... normal? Most of the time, someone in her position was exceedingly idiosyncratic, in personality, appearance, or both. Aside from her hair, Captain Kagayaku seemed like a traditional polite beauty. The aroma of tea reinforced this idea. Now wasn't the time to be lost in thought, however.

"Excuse me, I'm the 3rd Seat of the 5th Division, Micah Grimm. I was sent to report some information uncovered regarding a recent event on Earth. It's rather urgent as well as, er, 'confidential', for the time being. Might I come in?"

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:51 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Hearing Micah slip up on her name there elicited a small giggle from Murasaki, a girlish little laugh that suggested she hardly minded. If anything, she found it a little amusing to have some faint connection made to her mother, even if it was entirely unintentional.

“Well, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Grimm. Come on in, make yourself at home. Do you want tea, sake? I have plum, peach, cinnamon, some others too. I'm listening by the way, don't think I'm ignoring you or your reason for being here. But talking goes better when there's something to chat over. Do you want a snack?”

Naturally, the young captain did genuinely wish to offer hospitality to her guest, and none would ever say that she was unfriendly. But she was also simply seeing how Micah would react to the offer. It was always interesting to see how people were, especially when she made what would normally be considered an unusual offer. She didn't quite get how it was unusual though. Why wouldn't you just be friendly?

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 am

"Then, if you'll excuse me."

Micah accepted the invitation and walked into her office and took a seat; if it weren't for the odd mutation with his eyes allowing him to see even his peripherals in focused clarity, he'd let his eyes wander a bit.

"Well, if you wouldn't mind, plum sake please. As far as snacks go, do you have any candy? It might be a tad childish, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying some sweets now and then."

Micah patiently waited for set her things up, prepared to brief her once she finished.

"I'm sure you're fairly busy given your circumstances, so I'll do my best to keep this short. Considering it's within your purview, my captain found it best to inform you of a circumstance on Earth. Not too long ago, a terrorist attack was conducted in Paris. Several people, predominately demons but perhaps a few normal citizens caught within its midst, perished, the culprits most likely being radical arrancar freedom fighters, what with the recent insurrection in Hueco Mundo going on. I'm sure you'll have heard of this from someone else eventually, but since I'm hear I might as well mention it, and it would be in my interests to hear your thoughts on this. More importantly, there's also the situation with our allies in Karakura."

The shinigami took a short break from dialogue to have a taste of the sake while waiting for her thoughts on the information.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Nodding in both affirmation and understanding at Micah's requests, Murasaki turned on her heel and went to her modest, yet decidedly full, snack table, upon which rested all of her handiwork in both food and drink. She poured him a good helping of plum sake, setting the glass in a masu and filling it until overflowing, as was traditional. Of course, rather than stopping when the masu was nearly half full, she continued until that, too, was nearly filled to its entirety. Quite generous indeed.

“I totally agree, 100%. Candy is nice, no need to avoid it just because it might look bad. I'm not really sure why it looks bad, either. Maybe people just don't like candy.”

In truth, Murasaki was still fairly focused on studying this guest of hers. He didn't seem to be looking around much, so she guessed he was fairly stern about visits. Or maybe he was just trying not to stare at her adorable face. That thought actually made her laugh quietly to herself, but she refocused on the conversation at hand.

“I didn't think there was a big arrancar population over there. You think they came down from Hueco Mundo to bomb 'em? Seems like a lot of trouble, I thought they tended to be kinda insular these days. Hm... Well, I'll definitely look into it, seems like something that'd merit attention. So what about our allies in Karakura? Still fine down there?”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum