Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] I_vote_lcapA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] I_voting_barA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] I_vote_lcapA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] I_voting_barA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 6:52 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Watch?v=-5qhNRmMilI

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

She entered through the portal and made it to the arid city known as Pakistan, current she has been sent on a rountine patrol to purify a hollow that's been killing people and leaving them without a trace. "I can finally utilize Henrex's teachings into this mission." She quietly said to herself, clenching her fist before glacing upward.

The young shinigami wandered around the place watching the general populous go about their business. "Man...small towns are my favorite." Yoriko felt a smile flicker across her face. 'Even after all these years you still get such wonderful communities" Yoriko once more

However all that changed when Yoriko connected his gaze with a child's before he realized what had happened. The child pulled at his mother's pants trying to get her attention, but she ignored him. It wouldn't take long before Yoriko would realize that the child wasn't actually staring at her, but past her. At that same moment Yoriko would realize the child would be mouthing the word monster.

Yoriko drew her shuriken and turned on a dime. Her eyes grew wide, slightly in terror, but more in awe. This hollow was...big and animal-like, it resembled that of lion with its broad head and prominent brownish-yellow mane that covered most of its head all the way down to its chest..

The girl's first concern was to lure the hollow away from this area, find a location where the risk of casualties are minimal. Yoriko stared at the creature, waiting for it to notice her, and when it didn't she took it into his own hands. Placing two index fingers into her mouth and a sharp inhale a pierce three-toned sound could be heard through the air; causing the Lion to turn its head toward the girl.

She placed her feet firmly on the ground eyeing the creature down before positioning her fingers cupping three stars and had one in her throwing hand. Once she threw a shuriken she passed another star to her throwing hand and fired another one in quick succession.

However the hollow wasn't dimwitted as it appeared as it moved from side to side running towards the girl and pounced, it bared its fangs and was ready to tear open the shinigami's windpipe hoping to end the battle quickly. However she managed to dodge it fairly well only for it to aim at the girls shoulders by swiping its paws instead it sliced through Yoriko's hair like butter to a hot knife. "Woah! Good kitty!

Yoriko then took out her and a kunai and crossed them together crossed his blades to form an X shape that way she could block and absorb more of the force behind the hit. The force behind the attack drove her back, her feet sliding across the ground.

The hollow attacked again this time managing to sink its claws deep inside the shinigami's shoulders causing her to grunt in pain and drop her zanpaktou before throwing herself towards a hard brick wall to loosen the lion's grip using a kunai to stab deep into the hollow's left side. It gushed blood the moment she removed her sword. "As much as i'm pleasant to look at i'm unfortunately not on the menu!." Yoriko said as she tried throwing her weight to the best of her ability.

The lion stumbled as it tried to stand up on its legs before Yoriko quickly grabbed her zanpaktou from off the ground and pressed the hilt against the hollows head sending its soul towards the soul society.

"Man...that was rough. Yoriko said to herself as took a second glance at her clothing noticing the deep claw markings on her shoulders and back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 12:13 am

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] JCRrxmK

Artist: Final Fantasy 13-2 OST - Song: The Last Hunters (Battle Theme) - Word Count: N/A

Why am I even here? the green-haired man currently walking through a barren foreign country thought to himself. A thin layer of dust and dirt coated his eccentric and multi-colored clothing as he continued walking across a wide swath of desert somewhere in the Middle East, evidently quite a bit ways away from his usual domain of Qatar. Though the hot sun beat down on him, not a drop of sweat intruded upon his untouched brow. Stefan Soan was practically immune to the effects of natural climate, a result of hundreds of years of training and having long since surpassed a level in which a hundred and twenty degree heat would even matter. Without having to worry about such irrelevant things as heat exhaustion or dehydration, he had no trouble crossing this desert. Yet, there was still an issue at hand: Boredom.

Any demon or Hollow that came within a hundred or so feet of him was instantly vaporized by the Spiritual Pressure emanating from Stefan's body. There was a distinct lack of worthy or even interesting adversaries here, which was why he was a bit disappointed with how his day had been progressing thus far. Not even a Shinigami or superpowered human to beat down. Nay, this place truly was a barren hellhole for someone like him. Though perhaps for just a moment such a feeling could abate. In the distance Stefan could see some random person fighting a low level Hollow seemingly with some difficulty. Though obviously both were weak, the fight for survival was what mattered to him. If she survived it would at least indicate she was working her way up, a goal many in this shitty world seemed to have long since given up on. For the few who still dreamed of reaching the skies, and actually put foot ahead of foot to reach such elevations, surpassing their limits was the name of the game.

And so Stefan Soan, legendary and infamous swordsman known across the globe, trekked across a random desert towards a random village to meet a random Shinigami. Truly a tale that would go down in the history books. Despite it's overall incredibly small scale though, perhaps this day would at least bare some interesting seeds to be planted for the future. Perhaps something greater could grow as a result of this day's events. Thinking this a possibility, Stefan quickly made his way to the girl until eventually they were but a couple dozen steps apart. Having some level of foresight, he had reduced and hidden away his Reiatsu so that it would seem he was but a regular human to this individual without any noticeable level of power. "Yo, saw you take down that crazy Hollow. Think you have it in you to take down the three just a little ways away? I barely managed to avoid them on the way here. C'mon, I'll show you to them if you want."

Knowing she was a Shinigami, Stefan figured the girl would follow without much questioning. Nothing he'd said was a lie, at least; there were in fact three more Hollows a short distance away, and he had avoided them. Or rather, they avoided him. But the girl wouldn't know that, and that's what mattered. He quickly made his way to a particularly tall sand dune, hopefully with Yoriko in tow, and creeped up to look over it. Upon laying his gaze on three particularly brutish and large Hollows, evidently on a level higher than the one the girl had just fought, Stefan pointed directly at them and whispered to the Shinigami. "There they are... pretty scary right? But I think you can take them."

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 6:11 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

But before she could do that a strange individual came towards her and complimented on how she managed to defeat those hollows. While his demeanor and stature were convincing the fact that he knew where these other hollows were located baffled her; but she ignored it the sooner those hollows are gone the better.

She followed the stranger until they were both atop a sand dune, glancing over she looked to where the man was pointing only too see three more hollows this time with a more muscular build and brutal demanor. This was gonna be her life patrolling to defeat a couple of hollows from consuming innocents souls..with a crack of her neck and shoulder she stood there for a brief moment to come up with a strategy.
 "Alright..three hollows closely packed together, it'd be a smart idea to use the sand as a means of camoflague and stealth. Then i'll disable the hollows legs with my zanpaktou." The girl nodded her head and adjusted her face mask so sand wouldn't get into it and began slowly shunpo her way across as each step sunk into the searing sand.

What Yoriko ia demonstrating is the "art of dissapearance" or Intonjutsu for short; it focues on using field of vision, direction of vision, similar to advanced hide and go seek to move towards or escape away from the enemy. Using elemental mindsets to assist the goal of escape is powerful, but when mixed with the neutral and natural environment, it makes it stronger.

Regardless as she took each step she made sure to stop ocassionally and remain still because her face would be tucked into her body, the girl didn’t feel fear and this allowed her to calm her breathing and her heart beat. This in turn made the shinobi more at one with the nature around her. Closer and closer the girl moved toward the hollow on the right side slowly pulling out her zanpaktou before slicing the hollows heel with carful aiming causing it to screech.

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:57 am

Artist: Final Fantasy 13-2 OST - Song: The Last Hunters (Battle Theme) - Word Count: N/A

Stefan calmly watched as the young Shinigami seemed to formulate some sort of strategy in her head, a smart move considering how much stronger these Hollows were than the one she fought previously. With her current level of power just rushing in and taking them head on wouldn't exactly be the most intelligent thing to do. Still, her idea of a "plan" seemed to just be a surprise attack...which would only work on the first hit. Blitzkriegs and surprise attacks are only as effective as the opening move, and slashing a single Hollow's heel would not cut it. Not by a long shot.

Immediately after being attacked, the Hollow she had gone after turned and lunged at its attacker in the same motion. At the same time the other two monstrous beasts also jumped into the fray and tried crushing Yoriko beneath their massive feet. All three roared as their rage and instincts took over and made them all go berserk, aggressively and relentlessly seeking to flatten and destroy the person trying to kill them. Observing the situation, Stefan's thoughts on the battle were both analytical and born of experience. Enraging an enemy means you should take them out as quickly as possible, before they get a chance to rampage. If you don't hurry you'll be too late...

MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:53 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

It seemed like her plan didn't go out the way she imagined as the hollow screeched pierced through the air as the two others followed suit and attempted to crush the shinigami with their massive feet in a enraging rampage.

The shinigami shunpo'd backwards to avoid the first hollow's attack only to see the second and third come toward her fast. So much for a sneak attack."
Yoriko said to herself as she lost a bit of footing causing her to tumble onto the sand dodging them by the skin of her teeth. Yoriko looked up as her body was covered head to toe with sand seeing the hollows come at her once more with no hesitation of stopping; using her zanpaktou she grabbed it tightly and slashed it against the sand causing a small dust cloud of sand to obsecure the hollows vision.

The two hollows were blinded the but the third shielded its eyes allowing for it to begin its attack.

She had to quickly take them out one at a time lessen their numbers. So taking out her kunai's she concentrated whatever reiatsu she had into the blades allowing them to illuminate with bright energy before throwing both of them directly at the hollows chest.

Next she tried to shunpo above and latch onto its back taking another kunai and slashing where the jugular vein would be, its black blood gushing out. Before dashing at it once again. Her hip and body rotating mid spin while she drew two more kunai, dashing the hollow’s left and using her reiatsu and transfering a portion of it into her kunai she slashed in a diagnal area which sent out a blue cut that went flying towards the hollow, the intended target. Wasting no time she slashed the air again going from the left side of her body to the right side and concentrating once more into moved the kunai to her side. The other two hollow's finally regained their vision roaring in anger and latching at the girl as one of their claws swiping into Yoriko's body targeting her ribs just enough to send her into the sand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm

The currently-hidden Vizard continued observing the combat without a care in the world. If the female Shinigami survived then she might show some potential, and if she died then it wouldn't matter either way. Still, at least she displayed a moderate ability to come up with a multiple step plan of attack. Yet, there was always the chance Yoriko couldn't think on her feet and could only plan out beforehand. Stefan had met individuals like that before, and had always been disappointed by their capabilities. In this particular case it was likely still too soon to tell.

What Stefan Soan could surmise was the Shinigami at least had an understanding of her opponents's strength. Knowing she couldn't take all three on simultaneously, her rendering two of them disabled momentarily was smart though perhaps an overestimation of how much time it would provide. By the time she had landed solid blows on the first Hollow, the other two were already ready to strike back. Their physical prowess was fierce, greater than that of typical Hollows found in cities. This was due to these three already having succumbed to the hunger for others of their kind; thus, they were more along the path of evolution all Hollows eventually find themselves on.

Wanting to contribute to the fun a bit, Stefan decided to see how the girl Shinigami might wield an unknown weapon against such strong foes. With a flick of his wrist a small unsheathed blade no longer than a foot appeared in his hand, a weapon generally referred to as a tantō. It's handle was black and gold; it's blade incredibly sharp and durable, much more so than even Yoriko's Zanpakuto. Uniquely, if energy were to be channeled into it's blade this weapon's cutting power would double as said energy is automatically sharped and run along it's edge. Immediately after summoning it, Stefan launched the blade so it would be impaled in the ground right next to Yoriko's current location. Whether she would use it or not, and how she would use it, would be entirely up to her.

MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 4:00 pm

She heard a soft thud next to her and curiously her eyes averted to a weapon that was landed firmly into the sand next to her, the blade itself was obviously a tanto considering its small size and length of the blade. The design of the blade was pretty basic with a black and gold handle; naturally Yoriko immediately grabbed the weapon and decided to use it effectively. With tanto in hand Yoriko would shunpo into the third hollow and went for it’s left arm decapitating it with ease, turning her head she would see the second hollow getting ready to attack. Quickly she would shunpo behind the hollow whose arm she sliced off as a meat shield to use the hollows powers against them and it seemed to work perfectly as the second hollow ran towards her attempting to strike Yoriko with its acidic claws only for the hollow to take the strike instead wounding it further and it fell to the sand with a mighty thud.

Phew...one down two to g- she winced in pain as the muscles in her legs were getting torn and strained which was an absolutely worse moment for this to happen
After all she wasn’t much of a speedster and her Hoho capabilities was abismal and focused more on close-quarters combat which is now taking a toll on her. Regardless she couldn’t stop fighting after all she still had two more hollows to defeat, luckily however the first hollow still had an injury in his heels hindering his movement gratefully though it still can be a potential threat that combined with an uninjured hollow ready to sink its teeth into her was going to make this a challenging but potentially great achievement if she manages to come out as the survivor.

She would then grip the tanto into her hand as the girl would then run towards the other injured hollow and finish it off quickly that way she could have a one on one confrontation rather than a two vs one fight. Soon she would use Hoho one last time and use a bit of her spiritual energy into the weapon and dashed towards the hollow attempting to pierce through the hollows chest area and then slice its neck; of course the hollow still had its arms and grabbed Yoriko tightly allowing for its acidic pores to linger onto her body. Immediately she screamed in pain as the acid burned her skin, the tanto she had in her hand was still emittnating her spiritual energy; so though risky she grabbed it and threw it as best as she could at the hollow and it pierced through its neck area (specifically where the jugular vein would be)..

Damn it… Yoriko said as she laid onto the sand motionless for a few moments before struggling to get back onto her feet as she finally looked at the final hollow before her, her clothing was damaged gratefully, skin was covered in burns all along both arms, legs, and even stomach area. Soon she looked at the hollow with a smirk of excitement, despite her being critically injured she still had the courage to fight till the bitter end. [color#00008B]Are you just going to stand there or what?[/color] The hollow retaliated by roaring at the girl before opening its mouth to charge up a cero, though it took a while to fire it would create a devastating blast enough to vaporize her. Come on. Let's do this! she then walked slowly towards the hollow.

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 10:06 pm

The hooded man continued observing as events unfolded before him. Evidently the Shinigami had gotten a bit too confident, perhaps even cocky, and had let her guard down in order to comment out loud on what was occurring. Rookie mistake. Stefan knew there would be repercussions for allowing herself to be caught wide open like this, and sure enough the enemy Hollows were given ample time to regroup and prepare to attack again. If only the Shinigami girl had remained on the offensive, neither of them would likely be able to stage another assault such as what they had planned for their tired and injured target.

The following struggle would be a bit of a lateral movement for Yoriko as while she was able to take down the penultimate Hollow, leaving but a singular enemy left, taking more damage in the process meant she could at this point seemingly barely remain standing. It was clear she was certainly worse for wear and struggling to keep up with the battle, and almost definitively outgunned by the final large Hollow preparing to blast her away with a Cero attack. Still, despite the apparent insurmountable odds she now faced Yoriko stood confident and strong against them. Apparently she would walk directly into this bestial opponent even if it meant her death.

However, things would become even more complicated as a colossal foot dropped from the sky and crushed the remaining Hollow like a pancake, sending out tremors in every direction for a hundred or more feet. Standing atop the crushed remains of Yoriko's opponent was a four-legged monster standing over a dozen stories tall with bulbous eyes and massively muscular arms topped by razor sharp car-sized claws. If the Shinigami was outmatched before, now it was like comparing an AK-47 to enough TNT to drop a skyscraper. It was clear there would almost certainly be no way for her to deal with this titanic enemy, perhaps not even able to flee the scene either.

As the newest arrival let out a bloodcurdling bellow lower than a jet engine and capable of shattering glass-- suddenly it, and seemingly everything else stopped. Now standing just a few dozen yards away from and facing Yoriko, and directly in front of the monster, was the hooded stranger who had lured her into this terrible situation in the first place. In his hand was a small penknife, barely large enough to fit in his hand, with a small smear of blood on it's otherwise unblemished metal surface. Without provocation the gigantic beast split apart directly down the middle vertically, each half falling to it's respective side away from the two, sending massive spurts of blood into the air which would land around but not on the hooded man. It would appear the man had, far far faster than Yoriko could even register, sliced the Hollow cleanly in half with a knife smaller than a razor blade; and in that same moment turned to calmly face Yoriko.

"Oh deary me, I guess I didn't need your help after all. But don't worry, didn't meant to spoil your fun 'n all. Now I'll be your opponent, sound good?" Despite his face still being unclear and hidden from Yoriko's view, even she would be able to sense the incredibly sinister aura coming from below the stranger's hood. As if all the good in the world had been wiped away, leaving only emptiness.

MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 1:02 pm

The girl walked forward as the she watched the hollow about to fire out a cero, however with a blink of an eye a loud thud followed by a loud crunching echoed throughout the sand as the hollow she fought was flattened like a pork patty. She looked up and what the girl witnessed was unlike anything she could've ever imagined, the hollow was a four-legged creature with razor sharp claws and its size was five..no ten times bigger than the one's she fought earlier with eyes glaring at the shinigami.

The fear travelled in Yoriko's veins but never made it to herfacial muscles or skin. Before she could even step back she noticed the hollow didn't move at all, her brain couldn't process what just happened in just the span of seconds, her mouth was dumbfounded as she saw the appearance of the strange hooded man before her. Watching as the gargantuan beast in front her be sliced down cleanly like a knife cutting through butter with a loud thud, two halves of its body landed on opposite ends as the blood was sprayed throughout the sand but not a single drop got onto the hooded man.

The taking notice of the object that killed the hollow it was nothing but a small knife as she stopped to examine him further, although she couldn't see his face it was undeniably clear by the tone of his voice that he didn't really need her help in the first place, that alone was enough to break the girl's spirit. But once the man offered to train the girl she couldn't be more than glad too, before she could speak however a heavy and dense energy began to seep around her the colors of the desert around her swirled and clouded her vision. Until she realized nothing was happening. She looked down and saw a deep dark abyss. It felt like darkness was reaching out for her, its hands wrapped around her, pulling her down, beckoning her to drop.

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 4:20 pm

Without provocation the small knife in the hooded man's hand vanished, but was soon replaced as he reached to his left hip and drew forth a gleaming katana from beneath his cloak. Everything about the sword seemed perfect, from the black wrappings of it's hilt to the unblemished blade shining in the unfettered sunlight of the desert. "This is my blade, Mugenkū. It thirsts for battle." Unlike before the man began approaching Yoriko not with super speed faster than her eyes could process, but calmly with a relaxed and slow gait. The Shinigami would have ample time to prepare as her opponent continued onward towards her.

Mugenkū was held outward so that it's blade edge faced the ground and it's tip pointed rightward. This open stance was seemingly full of holes and would require superhuman reflexes to defend from, but there was reason behind it; by giving every possible advantage to Yoriko, the cloaked stranger could perhaps force from her as dangerous an attack as she could muster. Then again, perhaps she was experienced enough to realize if someone powerful enough to instantly strike down a building-sized Hollow then such an open stance could possibly merely be a trap for her to fall into. Either way he continued walking in her direction, closing the two dozen yard-wide gap slowly, and remained observant of her decisions.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] Empty

Back to top Go down

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next