Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 I_voting_barA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 I_voting_barA shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127890 messages in 19482 subjects

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]   A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am

Immediately the young shinigami watched as the small knife within the man's had vanished instantaneously and was replaced by a traditional katana he revealed from underneath his cloak, however what made it unique was the black wrappings that surrounded the swords hilt as the sunlight from the desert bounced off the sword causing a bright light to shine upon the girl to which she averted her eyes by shielding them with her hand. Soon after the girl heard the man announce his swords name which he called Mugenku, inspecting it closely she noticed the blade was faced downward almost like he was in some sort of fighting stance.

What most intrigued her however was that he refrained from attacking, besides rather than go all out and attack with speeds that not even her eyes could properly track the man decided to step back. As if giving her precious time to think of a strategy to counteract and get a good opening, so she decided to stand for a few minutes as she entered into her subconscious "Okay...knowing what I just saw a few seconds ago it'd be best to not to go running in blindly like a chicken with its head cut off. What if I instead.." Yoriko closely looked at the sword thoroughly as it appeared to have holes, suddenly an idea popped into her head. As she held her zanpaktou and took a step forward and attempted to go for an upward swing assuming that it would be parried easily with no trouble she would go for a horizontal swing aiming for the shoulders.

A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2