Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyToday at 11:59 am by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyYesterday at 8:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 8:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro (Done)
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 2:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium I_vote_lcapRise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium I_voting_barRise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium I_vote_lcapRise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium I_voting_barRise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130267 messages in 19814 subjects

Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RotB Admin
Anonymous

Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium   Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:18 pm

Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium IO35WKy
SET A DOZEN YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS OF RISE OF THE GUARDIANS. FABLES, LEGENDS, FAIRYTALES, MYTHS,
AND FOLKLORE FUELED BY SENTIENT CONCEPTS HAVE COME TO THE FOREFRONT OF THE MODERN MORTAL
WORLD TO FIGHT WITH MAGICS FANTASTIC AND FRIGHTFUL FOR DOMINION OVER EARTH AND THE UNIVERSE.
Back to top Go down

Rise of the Believers | 3 Years | JCink Premium
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1