Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]

+24
Lillian
basswalker
Slayer
Shizuo
JJ
Siegharty
darkfunnel
Yaksha
Rawk
Cooking Spray
MistahJay
MWD
zetsurin
Absentee
Horus Sariel
MorpheusDavol
Carter
Henrex
Cookies
Gamma
Mirja Eeola
Sage
Gin
THEFROST
28 posters
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:23 am
Registration Template

Character Name: Atlas
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16658-atlas-d-al-decter-warhound-of-vastime-approved-2-4
Feats:
-Foremost Human Military Commander on Earth.
-Protected Vastime from Monsuta.
-Established the Legionary Corps
-Work with Chifuyu Yuudeshi regarding Anima stone knowledge for Vastime
-Developed the Vastimian Network
-Developed the Vastimian training structure.
-General of the Vastimian Armies
-Currently leading the entire campaign across the globe for Vastime, and Lux to a point.
-Defended the Navy from numerous attempts to hinder their movements from SF as a whole.
-Currently the prosecution for Tatsuya Oda regarding Warcimes, as asked for by the Gotei.

Resources/Equipment:
-Legionary Corps of Vastime.
-Nearly unrestricted military authority of Vastime.
-Nearly unrestricted used of Vastimian Network.
-Legionary Armor.
-Emperor eye Mk.1
-Personal A.I.

Other: [Any additional info?]

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 JfH75kA
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:40 am
Registration Template

Character Name: Bid'Daum
Character App: in Sig.
Feats:
Faced off against both Chiyoki Iramasha, and Izayoi Sumashuu during the Moon Massacre operation. Thread did not come to a conclusion. Sector L

Currently involved in Operation War Dogs, and facing off against Magnolia.

Resources/Equipment:
The Demon Sword: Zar'roc (see Bid's app)
Those available to any Rakshasa.
Tier of 1-3

Character Name: Volund
Feats:
Survived his involvement in the War for Australia Bathurst

Joined the Guild of Heroes & had begun training with Cirno.

Resources/Equipment:
Saber of Solidity, a weapon made for Volund by Cirno Iramasha. See app for weapon details.
Tier of 2-2+
Those available to any member of the Guild of Heroes

Character Name: Durza Iormúngr
Feats:
Member of the Gotei's Combat Unit.

Resources/Equipment:
Tier of 4-1
Has access to any resources another Gotei member would.
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:36 pm
Registration Template

Character Name: Claire
Character App: Link
Feats:
-Stood against Mana in Romania, evaded multiple attacks, managed to precisely target a few of the millions of souls that reside in Mana's body with extreme precision, and gained Romania for the Sueki.
-Got Hayden to actually open up about his emotions
-Lesboified multiple women

Resources/Equipment:
-Romania
-Grand Sueki Army™
-Variable amount of emotional energy based on the situation
-Manipulation becomes more potent the more emotional energy she gains from the target of said manipulation
-Is mentioned in prophecy that most Sueki should know of
Other:
-Incredibly (the most) potent emotional manipulation
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:04 am
Registration Template

Character Name: Suzu
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19375-suzu-zumizimu-ready-for-checking-i-think
Feats:
-Was a Captain of the Gotei
-Was headmaster of Shin'ō Academy
-was a student at Karakura high school.
-performed a jailbreak event ( there was other events xD but that one sticks out in my head as Kade was Suzu's first friend. operation comet dash is one fresh on the mind tho.. it got deult ending )
-managed to redirect
-is known by most as a most scient
- Is an Espada
- has made bio weapon npc
-has invented lots of items ( most of which were for my old shop so I don't use them my self.)
-Has successfully transcended past Arrancar, not only re-sealing her powers back in her body but also removing her hollow hole and mask.
-she has not only bridged that gap between hollow and Shinigami but took it a step further to unite all her lineage. she stands as all she is and all she was in one. utilizing skills and energy of those parts.
- has 4 fragments of her self that represent her different race parts and can act independently as there own person. being a hollow, a human, a Shinigami, and a demon.
- reports to Sf leaders directly. even personally asking mana for a faver once. ( for the blood of an old dead race of demons)

Resources/Equipment:
-The city of har nuur
-Accursed salvation.
-Mark of the Hollow
-Shiny-generator
-Frost orb
-Light Grenades
-Stun Grenade
- Invisibility Cloak
-Burning Grenade
-Fortification (two of them)
-Dues Ex Implant
-Container
-Fire Bottle
-Reitsu Scanner
-Work Dron
-Fire Gem
-Telepathic Gems
-Water Gem
-Gem Destroyer ( the big boy :3)
-Kidou Accelerator
- Power Boost Gem ( two of them)
-conflagration nullification
-Masaru's Guide
-Transfer Daggers
-Tier of 0-5 ( from what I read it the max one can be approved at. ;3 tho I plan to climb back up to 0-2. should not take long with her overall utility. )

a list of them all with linksis here
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20079-zetsurins-equipment#129315

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9475-the-city-of-har-nuur
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10229-mongolia-s-defenses-and-general-information-neutral-country( tho ill need to move it to my new claim with the city at some point)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 am
Character Name: Ritsuko Nicklovich
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18609-ritsuko-nicklovich-spiritual-human-4-1
Feats:
Managed to survive a unbearable training session with Sofia despite losing her quincy powers.
Has given Toshiko a chance of having true happiness after she explained her past with Sofia.
Resources/Equipment: None really...just a member of Vastime if that count

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:36 pm
Registration Template

Character Name: Saiya Vael
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19214-saiya-the-half-jinn-approved-1-5?highlight=Saiya
Feats:
  • Managed to control a demon and harvest its power within her own body
  • Became part of the Vael Family
  • Learned a transformation through the demon to enhance her magical prowess
  • Holds a reserved seat in Lux Orior
  • When she learns more about herself, she's expected to hold Tier 1-5-

Resources/Equipment:

• Holds contact with Arianda Vael

Other:
She's still being worked on and continuously improving over time. (And... when I stop being lazy and actually fix all of her BS...)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:06 pm
[adm]DUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF APPS, I AM NOT GIVING MY DETAILED POINT OF VIEWS AS TO WHY I CAME TO THESE DECISIONS!

I feel that will drain me personally, but I have taken time to consider these characters for the past few days and will be approving them so we can clear them up. I have other staff objectives I want to do at the moment, so I'm conserving energy and just giving my approvals.

Gin wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Stefan Soan
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19305-stefan-soan-approved-0-2-vizard
Feats:
-Built up from 2-3 (this was before -4 and -5 existed for tiers outside 0) to 0-2++
-Org leader multiple times over a span of years
-Defeated Colin Washi
-Defeated Moonie Iramasha, almost killing him in the process
-Defeated James Mizumuzi, severely injuring him in the process
-Broke through the Gotei's defenses and defeated multiple Captains including Carter
-Devastated Chaya Nation during his short battle with Inami Asthavon
-Has fought a 0-1 multiple times with almost even odds
-Nearly one shot Tatsuya without releasing
-Has cultivated a reputation as being the strongest swordsman in the PHverse
Resources/Equipment:
-All the resources the Free Union can provide, which is made up of multiple wealthy nations (including access to their entire economies and militaries)
-A collection of powerful equipment (largely consisting of swords) capable of taking on Zanpakuto, including Chirijiraden, Joe Sharp, Orochi, and Souba.
-Ability to forge incredibly dangerous equipment
Other: Long history of basically endless combat on PH.

Granting Stefan the Hazard Level of S based on the information I've been presented and know of.

Mirja Eeola wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Ulv Auber
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18675-ulv-auber-approved-0-3-vizard
Feats: Beat Demonica to a stand-still in Minatumi Harbor
Executed many high-profile uses of her Devil's Heart power, including the salvation of Inami, accelerated Resurrection of Algea, reverting the death of Tsubasa's sister, and melded Zero's Hollow and Quincy sides to eliminate the horrific dissonance between the two.
Obtained GM Willpower, on top of creating a willpower-based creation technique.
Made allies and contacts across multiple factions, calling high-profile people like Shunsui, Henrex, Arianda and Demonica a friend, as well as multiple Org-Leader class people such as Inami, Hayden, and Ibiki.
Has a nice body
Resources/Equipment: Capable of pulling a great number of resources due to her far-reaching influence, Ulv personally has very little to her name outside of her nearly unlimited Devil's Heart, which has been the major catalyst for several firm friendships. 0-3 energy and a Grandmaster Willpower-fueled technique allows for her to have a broad spiritual reach.
Other: Long History of being muscular.

Granting Ulv the hazard level of A at the moment with the information I have at the moment.

Sage wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Yuel Duulheim
Character App: Beast of Time
Feats:
- has defeated a 0-tier as a powerless 6-0
- Fighting Ravan Vespara and Mana Asthavon alongside Desmond Hayden
- Is the foremost expert on Quantum Mechanics on PH
- Grand Master Mental Deduction, I'd argue fucking anyone highest level MD on site
- Adopted daughter of Azure Iramasha
- Mentee of Shadin Yuudeshi
- organised Lux Orior and is the Research and Development Sector Head
- Elder Sister to Ibiki Suika
- connected the Research divisions of Vastime, Gotei, Yayjuu, Vanguard, and Vizard Corps before the formation of the Lux Orior
Resources/Equipment:
- Sector Head of Lux Orior
- high authorisation in the Yuudeshi Network
- 0-3 tier energy
Other:

Registration Template

Character Name: Micaiah Atsumi Khshesh
Character App: North God
Feats:
- Known around Vicara Plane in her adventures and journey
- Self-proclaimed family member of Ravan Vespara as Shurpa Vespara
Resources/Equipment: All in the app:
- Akshaya Patra
- Heaven's Gate
- Beni-asi-hashi
- Agneyastra's Edge
- Maujuda Kavacha
- Karna Kavacha
- Vel
- Kharga
- Khanda
- 3-1 tier Energy
Other: New character, fucking rip [Influence] rank

Registration Template

Character Name: Kuanastha
Character App: Kuana Asthavon
Feats:
- an original Asthavon Sister
- entered and survived the Za Koa Realm with Death and Deveta for 400 years
- Sent several moon-fragments towards Earth and attacked Lithuania, North and South Korea, Brazil, and more
- contested Silvia Asthavon over The Vicara Plane and won
- Served as a proxy for Mana and Inami in Chaya Nation and the Demon Capital
- became known in Demon World as "The Roaming Death God" for her use of Death Energy
- fought (and lost to) Inami Asthavon and became a Demonio Visera in the process
- uncovered Kamui Cruor's involvement in the death of Azure Iramasha
- participated in the Zombie Outbreak of 2414
- Fought Rachel Dare in London
- Fighting Shunsui Kyoraku and Carter, 1v2
Resources/Equipment:
- Access to Shadow Fall equipment without restriction
- Banshee and Infanta of Shadow Fall
- Access to the unlimited energy of The Nether
- 1-5 tier energy
Other:

Registration Template

Character Name: Mischa Judavialdi
Character App: The Virtuoso
Feats:
- Fighting Suzu Hebi in Hueco Mundo
Resources/Equipment:
- Leader in Nagato's Army/Espada, aiming for Primera Espada
- Access to Los Viejos resources
- 1-2 tier energy
Other:

Registration Template

Character Name: Micah Henry Grimm
Character App: True Death God
Feats:
- destroyed Paris
- fighting Shadow Fall Prometheus
- aided in Operation War Dogs on destroying Shadow Fall infrastructure
Resources/Equipment:
- 3rd Seat of Stealth Force
- Functionally the Vice Captain of 5th Division
- access to Gotei resources and presumably all available Stealth Force Resources
- Often requests and obtains tech from the Research Division for missions
- 1-4 tier energy
Other:

Granting Kuanastha a hazard level of A
Granting Micah a hazard level of B
Granting Mischa a hazard level of B

Gamma wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Chifuyu Yuudeshi
Character App: Chifuyu's App.
Feats:
- Shadin's daughter and Yuudeshi.
- Mentored by Azure Iramasha for three years before he died was in-line to succeed him as Vanguard Leader.
- Defeated Verathius Mischevang with Shatari Yuudeshi during the Moon Massacre.
- Saved Canada's ass from a cluster of falling meteorites by making use of her and Henrex's abilities. (while also somehow getting him to overcome a fear for holding her hands)
- Helped Shadin reform Greenland and develop it during his mission there.
- Warden of the North East for multiple years.
- Defended Vastime against Monsuta Invasion, prevented it from going further inland after going even with
Adam Eve.
- Briefly held back Inami Asthavon during an Hawaii attack.
- Fought beside Magnolia's forces in America during WW4.
- Assisted Vastime in understanding the Anima Mundi.
- Current Vice-Chairman for the Research and Division sector of the Lux Orior.
Resources/Equipment:
- A Crystalline Hogyoku Body - capacity to utilise its power while her own cells make an excellent material for her craft.
- Tier 3-3++.
- Yuudeshi Network.
- Supplementary Energy Reserves (with Shadin's permission)
- Varying levels of influence within Lux Orior, Yuudeshi Family and Vastime and more places.
- Resources of the Yuudeshi, Lux Orior and Vastime on occasion if she required it while having connections through others such as Yuel Duulheim and her Saca Dila Ichika Yuudeshi.
- Connections in various places that someone of her status wouldn't normally have ie. Kagami Iramasha-Clixx and Adam Eve.
- Capacity to rely on herself for the most part with just raw energy and is self-sustaining if she had no back-up resources.
- Versatile and potent skill-set which can let her scale quite a fair bit if she has enough time in a fight.
- Collective AIs generated to do tasks for her, built off her previous knowledge of AIs and experiencing Valentine's collective through what he gave her as an understanding which allows for her to do various tasks at once and carry a great deal of things out simultaneously while also providing bodies at times to allow for them to do tasks for her while she is otherwise preoccupied such as in combat.
- Potent development capabilities towards others.
- A super strong and pretty cute martian boy in her pocket.
Other: That is all. I'll do my other characters sometime soonish since it's 2 AM and I can't be bothered.

Granting Chifuyu a hazard level of A

Cookies wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Sou Yuuki
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19955-sou-yuuki-revamped-for-2019-approved-0-5-supernatural-human
Feats: - Fought against multiple people at once in Australia War
- Basically became the enemy of the entire world (?)
- Has challenged every single person he has met including Dansen, Mana, Nozomi, Ibuki, etc
Resources/Equipment:
- Made his own 2 equipment: Annihilator and IEBN
Other: He's been a fighting maniac. Idk what else to put mang

Granting Sou a hazard level of A only because of his crippled state after being revived from the dead. Otherwise, I would have given him an S.

Henrex wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Henrex Astillon
Character App: Henrex's App
Feats:
-Creation of one of Soul Society's most powerful and notable defenses: The GRID
-Clashed against Stefan Soan twice, beating him once (Second fight undecided, thread unfinished)
-Aided Kimiyo Miyake against Sonny Ray in Operation Moon Massacre
-Aided Blackheart and Ghislain in the reconstruction and stabilization of the Moon
-Fought against a powerful demonic force in the Tournament for Greece (Nemesis [1-1++] vs Henrex [3-1(?)]
-Mentee of Cirno/Erna Iramasha
-Climbed his way from the bottom to Captain-rank in the Stealth Force [Member -> Vice Captain -> Captain]
-Aided Mirja in purging the Black World's Influence from the Rukongai's forests
-Fought against Kuro Okami (Stealth Force Captain at the time), coming to a standstill
-Clashed against Erna Iramasha (Outcome Undecided, thread unfinished)
-Training others and teaching some of them in ninjutsu
-Clashed against Tsubasa Unabara in New Orleans (Outcome undecided, thread unfinished)
-Aided several other Shinigami, two of which beings Captains, one being a Zero Division Member, and a Lieutenant against Stefan Soan's assault on Soul Society
-Obtained Grand Master Speed and Zanjutsu
-Sabotaged various Shadow Fall bases across America through impersonation of varying K-World and Shadow Fall members.
-Aided the Gotei in the assault against the Monsuta and clashed against Azuma (leader of the Monsuta at the time, victory)
-Held his own against three/four 0-tier characters while being 4-tier before being aided by Shadin Yuudeshi (technical victory)
-Defended Antarctica from Eric Zarathos and his minions
-Created a sum of equipment for both Vastime and Gotei
-Aided Chifuyu Yuudeshi in defending Canada from the falling debris of the Moon
-Aided Chifuyu and Shadin Yuudeshi in the reformation and terraforming of Greenland

Resources/Equipment:
-Gotei United/Onmitsukido influence, resources, and equipment (Captain)
-Vastime influence and equipment (Corporal)
-Guild of Heroes resources, influence, and equipment (Class 3 Hero)
-Connections across the world (examples: Hayden, Cirno, Arianda, Ci Lan Tsu)
-0-3 tier energy (0-2 energy in release)
-Multiple energy types: Za Koa/Demon Energy, Reiatsu, and Emotional Energy
-Varying equipment obtained from multiple sources, including that which was made himself (can be found in-app)
-Connections to the age-old Iga ninja

Other: Probably missed a few things, but here's what I got, chief.

Granting Henrex a level of S at the moment.

Carter wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Carter Zenaki
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15377-new-and-improved-angel-captain-carter-approved-0-5
Feats: held captain rank in gotei as the internal police captain in the past
Was successful in his part of defending iceland
Has battled against Stefan and survived
Survived a personal attack against Mana
Trained with Cirno to unlock his release state
Became one of the seven angels of truth
Gained holy energy and became the Angel of Radiance
Currently the captain of Goteis Research department
Resources/Equipment:
20 tier 1-1+ blind harvesters with Cybermind brains
20 unused S.D.B.A fighter jets
2 eclipse systems (Laser cannons with the potential to level entire cities)
All resources readily available to a gotei captain
Tier currently 0-4
Holy energy makes him especially dangerous to demonic opponents
Other:

Granting Carter a hazard level of A at the moment.

MorpheusDavol wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Desmond Hayden
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-2-0-2-0-2
Feats:
-Fought Wolf Lionus
-Led Karakura forest clean up
-Rose from Vanguard Member to Organizational leader
-Fought successfully in iceland war against Saiko
-Pivotal in defending the moon
-Fought Ghislain, former emperor of the vandenreich, twice and won each time.
-Fought numerous times against with Liu, 2nd level guardian of hell.
-Created the Vastimian Empire & Network
-United nearly the entirety of African continent
-One of the most influential and powerful Earth Based nation.
-The foremost military on earth.
-The only current GM in Speed & Strength; GM Willpower.
-Close Ally of Yuudeshi's.
-Lux Orior Chairman
-Fighting against Ravan/Mana.
-Former Lt. Colonel in Vizard Corps
-Connected to Death Himself.

Resources/Equipment:
-Vastime
-Lux Orior
-NUMEROUS Special Weapons obtained through the years. (Hammer of Might, Titan's Wrath, Henrex's special sword )

Granting Hayden a hazard level of S

MorpheusDavol wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Atlas
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16658-atlas-d-al-decter-warhound-of-vastime-approved-2-4
Feats:
-Foremost Human Military Commander on Earth.
-Protected Vastime from Monsuta.
-Established the Legionary Corps
-Work with Chifuyu Yuudeshi regarding Anima stone knowledge for Vastime
-Developed the Vastimian Network
-Developed the Vastimian training structure.
-General of the Vastimian Armies
-Currently leading the entire campaign across the globe for Vastime, and Lux to a point.
-Defended the Navy from numerous attempts to hinder their movements from SF as a whole.
-Currently the prosecution for Tatsuya Oda regarding Warcimes, as asked for by the Gotei.

Resources/Equipment:
-Legionary Corps of Vastime.
-Nearly unrestricted military authority of Vastime.
-Nearly unrestricted used of Vastimian Network.
-Legionary Armor.
-Emperor eye Mk.1
-Personal A.I.

Granting Atlas a hazard level of A.

Horus Sariel wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Bid'Daum
Feats:
Faced off against both Chiyoki Iramasha, and Izayoi Sumashuu during the Moon Massacre operation. Thread did not come to a conclusion. Sector L

Currently involved in Operation War Dogs, and facing off against Magnolia.

Resources/Equipment:
The Demon Sword: Zar'roc (see Bid's app)
Those available to any Rakshasa.
Tier of 1-3

Character Name: Volund
Feats:
Survived his involvement in the War for Australia Bathurst

Joined the Guild of Heroes & had begun training with Cirno.

Resources/Equipment:
Saber of Solidity, a weapon made for Volund by Cirno Iramasha. See app for weapon details.
Tier of 2-2+
Those available to any member of the Guild of Heroes

Character Name: Durza Iormúngr
Feats:
Member of the Gotei's Combat Unit.

Resources/Equipment:
Tier of 4-1
Has access to any resources another Gotei member would.

Granting Durza a hazard level of E
Gratning Volund a hazard level of B
Granding Vid a hazard level of A

zetsurin wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Suzu
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19375-suzu-zumizimu-ready-for-checking-i-think
Feats:
-Was a Captain of the Gotei
-Was headmaster of Shin'ō Academy
-was a student at Karakura high school.
-performed a jailbreak event ( there was other events xD but that one sticks out in my head as Kade was Suzu's first friend. operation comet dash is one fresh on the mind tho.. it got deult ending )
-managed to redirect
-is known by most as a most scient
- Is an Espada
- has made bio weapon npc
-has invented lots of items ( most of which were for my old shop so I don't use them my self.)
-Has successfully transcended past Arrancar, not only re-sealing her powers back in her body but also removing her hollow hole and mask.
-she has not only bridged that gap between hollow and Shinigami but took it a step further to unite all her lineage. she stands as all she is and all she was in one. utilizing skills and energy of those parts.
- has 4 fragments of her self that represent her different race parts and can act independently as there own person. being a hollow, a human, a Shinigami, and a demon.
- reports to Sf leaders directly. even personally asking mana for a faver once. ( for the blood of an old dead race of demons)

Resources/Equipment:
-The city of har nuur
-Accursed salvation.
-Mark of the Hollow
-Shiny-generator
-Frost orb
-Light Grenades
-Stun Grenade
- Invisibility Cloak
-Burning Grenade
-Fortification (two of them)
-Dues Ex Implant
-Container
-Fire Bottle
-Reitsu Scanner
-Work Dron
-Fire Gem
-Telepathic Gems
-Water Gem
-Gem Destroyer ( the big boy :3)
-Kidou Accelerator
- Power Boost Gem ( two of them)
-conflagration nullification
-Masaru's Guide
-Transfer Daggers
-Tier of 0-5 ( from what I read it the max one can be approved at. ;3 tho I plan to climb back up to 0-2. should not take long with her overall utility. )

a list of them all with linksis here
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20079-zetsurins-equipment#129315

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9475-the-city-of-har-nuur
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10229-mongolia-s-defenses-and-general-information-neutral-country( tho ill need to move it to my new claim with the city at some point)

Granting Suzu a hazard level of A

Gin wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Nagato Tengan
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19291-nagato-tengan-approved-0-2-arrancar
Feats:
  • Tier 0-2++
  • One of the longest running active characters on the site
  • Has been an org leader multiple times, first as the Rinyūaru leader, then as a Shadow Fall Throne and Hollow King, now as a new espada group leader
  • Has fought and gone toe to toe with Reimu, Radioactive, Rose, etc on even or superior grounds
  • Nearly destroyed Malaysia's capital in the Malaysia event years ago without exerting himself
  • Has also shown up in a multitude of others events, including the Moon and the Reclamation War he is waging against Shadow Fall in Hueco Mundo in which he's currently combating Rose Mischevang
  • Is a genius scientist and engineer, responsible for the creation of Dr. Kabuto Hebi a living character who's own intellect and power is legendary

Resources/Equipment: All the resources of his expansive Hollow empire and (when it's officially formed) the new Espada, including Las Viejo and it's energy grid system, along with personal assets
Other: Vasto Lorde with a fully fledged Segunda Etapa and additional powers

Granting Nagato a hazard level of S

MWD wrote:Character Name: Ritsuko Nicklovich
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18609-ritsuko-nicklovich-spiritual-human-4-1
Feats:
Managed to survive a unbearable training session with Sofia despite losing her quincy powers.
Has given Toshiko a chance of having true happiness after she explained her past with Sofia.
Resources/Equipment: None really...just a member of Vastime if that count

Granting Ritsuko a hazard level of D

MistahJay wrote:Registration Template

Character Name: Saiya Vael
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19214-saiya-the-half-jinn-approved-1-5?highlight=Saiya
Feats:
  • Managed to control a demon and harvest its power within her own body
  • Became part of the Vael Family
  • Learned a transformation through the demon to enhance her magical prowess
  • Holds a reserved seat in Lux Orior
  • When she learns more about herself, she's expected to hold Tier 1-5-

Resources/Equipment:

• Holds contact with Arianda Vael

Other:
She's still being worked on and continuously improving over time. (And... when I stop being lazy and actually fix all of her BS...)

Granting Saiya a hzard level of B
[/adm]

YUEL SHOULD BE LEVEL A AND CLAIRE LEVEL B

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:07 pm
[adm]Editing a few of the overall ranks and also adding the other three ranks for the characters. Some mistakes were made in giving out ranks because God-tier NPCs were taken into consideration when the Hazard System was supposed to be basically exclusively for PCs. Not too many ranks change, however, mostly just those on the upper end.

[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19305-stefan-soan-approved-0-2-vizard-hazard-rating-sStefan Soan:[/url]
  • Overall: S-Rank
    Power: X-Rank
    Influence: S-Rank
    Resources: A-Rank

Reasoning primarily revolves around the fact that Stefan is overwhelmingly powerful, but due to only recently coming back onto the global stage, as well as his resources primarily being drawn from his two territories, his Overall rank averages out to S-Rank.

Ulv Auber:
  • Overall: A-Rank
    Power: S-Rank
    Resources: B-Rank

Ulv is powerful and has immense influence from the network of friends she's made, but she lacks a lot of personal resources outside of her personal abilities. She possesses a small territory and a special ability to tap into, but beyond that her resources are limited, so her Overall would average out to A-Rank.

Yuel Duulheim:
    Resources: S-Rank

The reasoning for this change is because her personal Power would reach S-Rank in terms of the power output she could provide, she's had multiple organisation-leader level characters as personal contacts, and she has access to resources from multiple organisations that she can command or utilise. This was discussed with Frost to make it known that I'm not just giving myself a ranking.

Micaiah Atsumi Khsesh:
  • Overall: C-Rank
    Power: C-Rank
    Influence: D-Rank

Micaiah is mid-tiered, she's decently well known throughout Vicara Plane and has made many friends within it--but not much outside of it, and has a lot of extremely powerful equipment, hence C-Rank overall.

Micah Henry Grimm:
  • Overall: B-Rank
    Power: B-Rank
    Influence: B-Rank

Micah is lower 1-tier, is able to leverage favours or come into contact with multiple divisional level personnel, and often acts as the Vice-Captain of his division.

Mischa Judavialdi:
    Power: A-Rank
    Influence: C-Rank

Micah is mid to high 1-tier, he lacks some presence and connections, and therefore influence, but is one of the leading individuals in Nagato's New Espada, and has under his command a considerable amount of troops for World War 4.

Kuanastha:

Kuanastha's tier is on the lower-end of 1-tier but her abilities operate uniquely and powerfully; she can leverage considerable weight in Demon World and Shadow Fall from her connections, affiliation, and legacy left in the home-realm, and her personal resources are immense, from access to The Nether, Demi-Network, and basically anything Shadow Fall can provide.

Chifuyu Yuudeshi:
    Power: C-Rank

Chifuyu's abilities and individual power itself is on the mid-tier and power end, but the amount of influence she can leverage is immense due to her connections, and the resources she has on-hand is to a considerable degree as well.

Sou Yuuki:

Sou still possesses a considerable level of power, but his absence and persistence as a lone-wolf provides that he doesn't have much influence, and the external resources at his disposal mostly extends to his personalised equipments.

Henrex Astillon:

Henrex can reach 0-2 and boasts considerable power as well as being one of the best swordsman in the PHverse. He is a Captain with many friends in many places, and is the designer of some of the Gotei's defense networks.

Carter Zenaki:

Carter is on the lower-end of 0-tier with considerable power, he's made many high leveled, org-level allies and is even directly connected to Truth via angelic status, is a Gotei captain, and possesses multiple personalised equipments.

Desmond Hayden:
  • Overall: X-Rank
    Resources: X-Rank

I'm changing Hayden's overall rank to X-rank due to him being one of the most powerful characters on site, and considerable influence from his network of allies and friends, as well as his position and available resources from Lux and Vastime itself.

Atlas d'al Decter:
    Influence: A-Rank

Atlas is 2-tier, he holds a considerable amount of influence from the allies and moves he's made on a global scale, and a considerable access to resources from his position in Vastime.

Bid'daum:

I'm changing Bid'daum's rank because while he does hold considerable power at the 1-tier range, his sparse involvement in worldly save for Moon Massacre does do damage to his influence rank. However, I'm giving him a B-rank in resources because of his command over his layer and direct connection to Deveta and Death.

Volund:
    Resources: C-Rank

I'm moving Volund down to C-rank. While he is 2-tier, he has connections to a high-profile character, it doesn't seem to extend far beyond that connection, and the resources at his disposal seem to extend only to his affiliation to the Guild of Heroes and a personal equipment made by Cirno.

Durza Iormúngr:
  • Overall: E-Rank
    Power: D-Rank
    Influence: E-Rank
    Resources: E-Rank

Claire:

Claire is mid-tier/3-tier, however her unique abilities and their potential power output would garner a B-Rank. She's acquainted with multiple powerful people and is well known amongst her race, and she is a leader of her nation and faction.

Suzu Hebi:
    Influence: B-Rank

Suzu is 0-5 and therefore holds a considerable level of power. She has connections to other powerful people, though she's been inactive and off the grid for quite a while, and at the moment is the Trecera Espada with a considerable amount of personal equipment.

Nagato Tengan:

Nagato is one of the most powerful characters on the site, and from his position multiple times as an org-leader individual he has come into acquaintance with several people, and those who know his name garner considerable influence. That said, at the moment due to only recently returning to activity, some of that presence has lessened outside of Hueco Mundo. He still maintains considerable resources however since not only has he developed a faction contesting with Shadow Fall for Hueco Mundo, but he still maintains Los Viejos as a whole.

Ritsuko Nicklovich:
  • Overall: D-Rank
    Power: D-Rank
    Resources: D-Rank

Saiya Vael:
    Influence:C-Rank
    Resources: D-Rank

I'm changing Saiya's Overall to C-Rank, because while she does hold B-Rank power, it seems like her influence extends to being family to Arianda, a former Archduchess, and her resources is at most those of a basic member of the Research and Development Sector of the Lux Orior.
[/adm]

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum