Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by darkfunnel

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Anger Management
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Wearily, Life Is But A Dream... [Calypso/Rasuca]
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl's First Course
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Student's Return
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Shinobi Generations Affiliate request
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:38 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130235 messages in 19809 subjects

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Registration Template

Character Name: Takehiko Kuchiki/Unabara
Character App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19959-takehiko-kuchiki-approved-4-2-vizard#131058
Feats: Takehiko has been able to use kido above his general location and shows a very quick study of medical and kido based techniques. Though he's yet to make a tremendous impact in this regard.
Resources/Equipment: Takehiko has access to both Kuchiki and Unabara resources. Being the sole survivor of the Unabara Family tragedy. But he also has made connections with many figures of some note. Torabevu the elder Kuchiki, Ulv in her home of Minatumi Harbor. Henrex has been a figure he met along with Jaeden Crow and others. In terms of resources, he has access to the Unabara Lands though he is likely to turn them to the Kuchiki. Being a noble does have some benefits in terms of resources and connections. He is Byakuya Kuchiki and Rukia Kuchiki's nephew. He is also Tsubasa Unabara's nephew in this regard giving him connection got Henrex.
Other: Yeah just doing this so he has a base hazard rating.

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]   The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 5:11 am

[mod]
Takehiko Kuchiki
    Overall: C
    Power: D
    Influence: C
    Resources: C
[/mod]

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 CHARACTER_LISTThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime] - Page 5 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5