Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  Empty A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]

Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:01 pm

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  6EdIfMt

Artist: HalusaTwin - Song: Hero Killer - Word Count: N/A

A crimson moon befell the sight of The Blood Fall base within the depths of the Brazilian Monsuta stronghold. The atmosphere of ill-omens over fell these hostile lands as the sense of something foul lurked among the air of all those who inhaled it. No one was quite sure where the tides were turning in the world, so many who call this place their home were filled with doubt, uncertainties, fear, anger and many conflicting negative emotions which came about as a sign of poor leadership, direction, purpose, and guidance. All of which could be attributed to the disinterest of their current leader: Azuma Lazarus

Ever since this man had taken the reigns of control of the Monsuta it has been a steady decline from what was already an organization which had taken many damning blows throughout the years. While Adam was assured that he did all that he could to keep morale afloat in these trying years, there is only so much one can do without being given the proper tools to govern and guide those who call this faction their family. Therefore, while he was not too keen to take the spotlight, it was becoming apparent that this current regime was not effective and the snake's head had to be cut off.

Being that Adam was currently the second in command at this point in terms of ranking, it was becoming more apparent by the time that such a radical change was going to have to be supported by him. This is because many within the faction had grown to trust the man's decision throughout the years. He had a reputation as someone willing to do whatever it took to see the success of the Monsuta throughout his constant missions, battles and wars waged in the name of this faction. Ergo, a coup with his blessing could most certainly see the light of day and have the chance of swaying others to that bell of change.

So, with that thought in mind, it was time for him to begin recruiting others to help with this task. The male had a thirst for attaining a greater sense of oversight, power and control in the organization; but he had no desire to keep a public face. A shadow leader felt appropriate for him, so someone to see them through the light of day was needed. If such a deal and compromise could be crafted with the right candidate, Adam believed the chances of the Monsuta seeing success in terms of growth, development, unity, strength and power were all in their favor.

Therefore, after spending many days tracing the locations of former Monsuta operatives, he eventually came across the profile of Stefan Soan. He seemed like an apt person to fit the role of an outward face for the Monsuta. This is because of the fact he did indeed formerly lead the organization and it would make sense to seek his aid in this coup. For this reason is why he then sent out an anonymous message to the male. After locating his position on Earth, he had one of his soldiers deliver a message to Stefan telling him of the current circumstance with the Monsuta and that he wished for him to arrive at The Blood Fall at midnight, September 22, 2418 in order to discuss business with a coup.

Should Stefan decide to come, he would then find a shorter male wearing nothing more than a emerald green and honey drenched striped shirt, oak coated shorts and tennis shoes awaiting for him. Yet, despite his abnormally casual attire, the blood stained eyes of the male pierced through the dense darkness as his charmed smile felt a sense of excitement as the winds of the cool night blew his bronze hair against the breeze. He was feeling the sense that the waves of the world were getting ready to change, and that even if these talks should fail, something interesting was bound to come of this meeting tonight.

So, for better or for worse, all Adam could do was sit and wait under the glowing red ember of the scarlet moon and await to see if his message would be responded to or not....

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  DVNh7M9
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  Empty Re: A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:00 pm

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  6EdIfMt

Artist: HalusaTwin - Song: Hero Killer - Word Count: N/A

"Ohhhhhhh, so your Stefan. Pleasure to meet ya!"

The expression of Adam gave off butt-loads of happiness and glee as his starry-red eyes brightened to life as he waved over toward the direction of Stefan. If one didn't know any better, you'd also assume he was excited to meet up with an old friend or something to that effect. Of course, given their current circumstances, one could almost call it a reunion of kindred spirits. As the emerald haired male which stood before Adam was the former leader of The Monsuta and it made sense to see a blast from the past and get worked up about it.

"Anyway, I won't waste time. I know time is a valuable resource and wasting it is a sin."

There was a snap of his fingers given before the giddy Adam had a holographic projection screen come into existence before them. The use of nanomachines was a godsend for this type of thing as it made transmitting data rather easily. Since, in a matter of moments, a red screen with a map of the world and all the hotspots of activity related to the Monsuta blipped in red. Then, a second screen showed an image of the current Monsuta Leader, Azuma. In it, he detailed that the organization really hasn't gone much of anywhere with his guidance and he has his suspicions that perhaps Azuma wants it to die; though he had no concrete evidence to prove this one way or another. All he had to go on was mass inaction to deal with the threats which were posed against the faction with him in charge.

So, with these bits of detailed unveiled for them both, Adam decided to tap his chin and make a suggestion toward him:

"Look here: our current leader is a jackass. For the betterment of the Monsuta's future, he should be removed from power. I'd do it myself, but I don't care much for taking the center stage."

And that much was true. Adam was a shadow adviser and controller within the depths of the Monsuta with his rank as one of The Cabinet members of this organization. So he still wished to retain that power regardless of how this deal shaped itself out to be.

"I have a good amount of support on my side to otherwise throw a coup, but I contacted you to see if you were interested in becoming the new front leader of it. As, even if I don't receive your help, I'm still gonna pull this coup off. It would just be a lot easier with someone who has experience, strength, and resources to make this thing go smoother."

Then, with a snap of his fingers, Adam showed himself on a third holographic screen and it projected his own duties in the Monsuta.

In it, this intel was written about Adam's position: "The Cabinet of The Monsuta can be considered the effective shadow hand. They handle most of the complex decisions, elevate what is right for the organization and usually have an immense amount of power in the organization. They are only over-ran by The Commander in Chief. Granted, most of them are unknown for the time being just to conceal their identity. There are some that may even pretend to be just regular Monsuta members not to compromise their positions."

Then, once Stefan had time to digest this information, Adam happily pointed at himself and seemed to be extra happy in that moment.

"Ain't he a looker?"

There was a snicker before he got on with the business.

"But seriously, I don't care what you do, I just want to retain my current position. What can we do to sweeten the deal for you, friend?"

And with that, the ball was in Stefan's court. How he would react to this information was anyone's guess, but Adam had hoped this went favorability as having allies always is more beneficial than making more enemies.

"Or, do you want to know more about my own plan? I'm sure you have plenty of questions before you partner up with this bundle of killing joy you see before your eyes."

A Blood Coup Brews [Adam/Stefan] [Private Event]  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum