Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Slayer

» Two Kuchikis and a Stick or Two
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ase [WIP]
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] I_vote_lcapSeptember Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] I_voting_barSeptember Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] I_vote_lcapSeptember Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] I_voting_barSeptember Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128530 messages in 19570 subjects

September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker]   September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker] EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:38 am

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

September Weeklong Anyburst [S_E Tracker]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1