Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Awoo?

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Should I Awoo? - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Finishing her meal and thanking the man for a gracious dinner, she cleaned her mouth with the napkins and looked to Inami. She wanted to know what she thought of this place, but before Ulv could reply, spoke about how this place might be better off without her. So Ulv looked up, and nodded.
"Indeed. This place might be better off without you. Or it might wither and die without you. A crueler Demon overlord might come in and enslave this place. A fire in a bakery might burn this place to the ground. They may tear each other apart fighting over the power to rule this place. A mad scientist may create giant ants and call themselves the Antagonizer, and clash with the town's mechanic who fights back with an army of robots"

"The problem with such questions is there is never an answer to them. The place is doing very well under your rule. I like it, both the shop and the city proper. It doesn't matter if some hypothetical other person can do better or worse than you at it. You are the one who rules and the city is doing well under your rulership. That makes the ability or inability of another a moot question"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Awake Once More

“You are right.”

Inami released a faint sigh as she set down her wineglass, allowing the deep ruby liquid within to slosh around faintly as she continued speaking to Ulv. Having once more taken her attention from her own food in a rueful manner.

” I often find myself wondering constantly if what I am doing is right. If the path I have chosen is the correct one. Between the bouts of insanity, and the need to be someone deserving of others it can be.. Difficult sometimes to stop myself from those irrelevant musings. “

Inami let out a faint chuckle as she gave Ulv her undivided attention, her expression shifting from Rueful to wistful, Calm and collected and pondering. The faint glimmer in her eye showing the depths of the experiences that Inami had been forced to undergo, as well as the instances that had shaped her.

” Sometimes I wonder If I was just some weakling without the knowledge I have If I would be happier though. I genuinely ponder it.”

Inami eventually would bite her lip lightly and decided that there was enough somber talk here. She was Inami, Demon Queen of Chaya Nation, she was as somber and thoughtful as she was mischevious and quite frankly, the somber mood she had fallen into was rather off-putting. So, she’d decide to do something that was rather forward and unbefitting of her image at all.

”The wine is very sweet, The old man’s been holding out on me it seems. “

Reaching forward, Inami had set the wine-glass down and rested her other palm on the table before tugging Ulv up. In that moment she would grace Ulv’s mouth with a kiss, one that combined the faint motion of Inami’s tongue and the sweet, fragant wine that was in her mouth. She’d wait a few moments, hopefully after which the taste of the wine had filled Ulv’s mouth. If all went well, Inami would have sat back down and taken another sip of wine as if nothing had happened, savoring the flavor before asking after allowing the silence to span for a moment more.

”What do you say, Is it good?~”

The faint, devilish smile on Inami’s lips would be hidden by her wineglass, as she stared at ulv innocently.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Should I Awoo? - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Should I Awoo? - Page 3 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"I can sort of relate to that. Some times it was hard for Mirja to keep her head in the here and now. To keep her consciousness in the present reality. It was like grasping a rope slick with greese, and a task that never ended. Even though she would punch me in the head for it, I do pity her. How it all turned out. It wasn't all bad though. I do remember a most cute thing where she heard from someone that a full latex secretary outfit and ballet boots were what one wore for a first date, so went out in the middle of the city wearing this fetish gear to meet Rakki. And everyone was staring and she was blushing and Rakki just gave her a look like, it was an average Tuesday. Just gave a 'yes, a 6ft wolf girl in fetish gear is coming to have a picnic with me' look" Ulv giggled at the memory. Rakki, really did have some amusing reactions at times.

And then, speaking of reactions, Inami tugged Ulv up and gave her a kiss. Ohh, what a teasing little minx she was. Just offering the wine, she said. Well, Ulv was certainly not going to play into her hands at all.
"Mmm, a most enjoyable vintage. But you didn't have to go through all that to give me a taste. Could have done it much more easily"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Should I Awoo? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Awake Once More

“But where is the fun in that?”

Inami flashed Ulv a faint smile before she had pushed the finished dish of hers to the side, having finally drunk the remnants of her wine. Leaving the correct denomination of Money the queen would stand up before glancing at ulv as she said in a soft tone.

”Would you like to see my favorite spot in this entire city?”

Inami asked as she had waited for Ulv’s answer. If the answer was yes, then Inami would begin to walk out of the door, her measured steps as graceful as they were regal. A perfect representation of her status, as well as her own natural aura. However Ulv might notice once they got into the street, away from the eyes of those who might scrutinize her, Inami’s aura diminished until it was similar to a passerby. The queen certainly wouldn’t exhibit any signs of her immense power as she would link arms with Ulv and drag her forth into the bustling street.

” You don’t mind that I’m dragging you around right?”

Inami could quite honestly keep dragging Ulv around too and fro, every which way on a whim till the end of time if Ulv didn’t voice a complaint. However, Inami didn’t wish to become a problem for the girl. Thus she asked in a faint tone as she led the girl deeper into the heart of the city. As they went further in, it was very clear that there were some older settlements that the city had been superimposed over. The ancient streets which were lined in a stone that quite honestly was foreign and covered in the faint thrum of magic, and the older gothic architecture that looked like it had spanned centuries here, gave an aura of age, of majesty to this part of the city.

Inami would walk in relative silence. After all, despite her rampant, mischevious and quite frankly unpredictable nature, she wasn’t the type that would chatter on about anything that came to mind. Instead, it was the quiet moments like this that let her savor the sensation of another's company, and enjoy it to it’s fullest. For now, other things Ulv might notice would be the thinning of inhabitants, in this part of the city it seemed like the demons weren’t quite primordial, but they certainly looked much older. Some wore hoods, others flitted between the dark lamp-lit streets that flickered, fringed by darkness.

The mood of this place, however, despite the lack of people was not somber, or eerie. In fact, the majesty that was felt before would be married with a feeling of naturality. As the energy that thrummed in this place saturated the buildings and the walls. Inami even began humming some, her voice carrying faintly in the silence, as she led the Ulv towards, what at least to Ulv, would be an unknown destination.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:35 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"True. As a queen you do like your fun. Snatching away a helpless Wolf Girl to your own side, capturing her heart so she would return to you, where you took her and ravished her for hours on end~ At least, it felt like hours. You really do have a way of streching out time when you get going. Making it last forever" Ulv flicked her eyebrows and then headed off with Inami, off to somewhere less than where they were, at least in infrastructure. Ulv wanted to make a quip but felt it was not the best thing to do so held her tongue, and simply followed.

The ones who they had come to see in this older part were far different from the bustle and liveliness. Here, there felt a profound nature of age about them. Ulv could understand why Inami liked this place. It must have been comforting for an old girl like her to come here and soak in the feeling of others, others who matched her thoughts as well as they did here.
"It is a most enjoyable part of the city for someone like you. I am a different girl, but not someone who would detract from what my friends enjoy" she told Inami, giving her a warm hug from behind.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:48 pm

Awake Once More

Hearing Ulv’s Sentance, and feeling the hug, Inami felt a moment of warmth kindle within her chest. Ulv was warm, the sensation of pleasantry and enjoyment were foreign to the queen. The association of warmth that was Void of the need for wanton slaughter, and chaotic destruction was such that the queen allowed herself to revel in the feeling that could be shared between them for this moment. Her eyes would close as she reached over her head to gently ruffle Ulv’s red hair, her voice coming out in a soft, bemused manner.

”I never said this was the location we sought now did I silly goose?”

After saying those words, Inami gently booped Ulv on the nose and continued to lead her through the older rustic portion of chaos point. Soon a faint mist would begin to overcome the town, and they would come to a deserted grove of tree’s that lay in the heart of chaos point. The tree’s that lay here grew as if they had been here for hundreds of years, the wildflowers that bloomed between their old, and gnarly roots strangely luminous, as if they too soaked up the energy that lurked within the air, and saturated the soil. It wasn’t a large clearing, but once Inami pulled Ulv inside it would be as if the outside world was blocked off by the fog.

” This is what I wanted to show you, It is the reason I constructed around this old town to create chaos point.”

Once they had passed the wall of fog and into the pocket dimension, what lay beyond that fog wall was a huge mountain range that was framed in eternal moonlight. Lovely flowers blossomed with their luminous hues, like droplets of moonlight which had populated the earth. Strange animals, such as large birds who had glowing wings, and other wild animals ran through the underbrush as if there was nothing going on. This mountain peak also showed a valley in which a crystal clear lake resided, it’s surface covered in glowing lichen and other creatures that seemed to glow with their own bioluminescence. It was a place that looked like it had come from myth’s and legends. With tree’s that spanned hundreds of feet in height, and massive forest floors that were covered in alien foliage, vines, fruits, and other magical wonders.

”This is the true treasure here.”

Inami’s lips curved into a smile once more, as she breathed in the fresh air, letting the soothing feeling of nature that surrounded her soothe her soul. She’d lean into ulv and soaked in the scenery, watching animal’s run across the expanse in peace.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 am

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

"Well then don't stop in the middle of town as if this was were you were going in the first place" Ulv replied, giving Inami's ass a punishing swat before following her further on. What with having Ceal for so long, Ulv had Mirja's memories on how to deliver a most fantastical spanking. And then they moved on some more, past this part of the city and into somewhere that felt more like a pocket dimension than anything. Maybe that was because it was a pocket dimension. Things that felt like things often were things, after all.

And then they were here. Ulv wasn't entirely sure what the big deal was, except the fact that there was dinner flying around here. But the way Inami spoke, it wasn't something Ulv should do, eating these animals. It was a lovely place and Ulv could understand why Inami would like the peace, but it was hardly unique. Ulv could think of a dozen places that were the same, with the peace of nature and the expanse of wild animals. Mirja made a cabin near one and hunted the dear with 'her' pack of wolves, who had met her and accept her as one of their own.

"It is a lovely place, Inami"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:03 am

Awake Once More

Inami had experienced many things, admittedly being spanked was not one of them. Between the split-second reaction of wanting to vaporize this cheeky lass and the embarrassment that lingered from the action itself, it was fair to say that Inami didn't speak to Ulv for a few minutes after they entered the space. Inami simply used this moment of respite to soak in the nature around them. She could naturally tell that Ulv didn't really understand what was so important about this space. Inami herself didn't really know why she treasured this space so much either. Perhaps, it was the sensation of familiarity that she gained when watching these picturesque mountains.

"Sometimes, I feel by coming here I can almost remember parts of my past that I've forgotten. " Inami said quite plainly.

The Demon Queen would reach out a hand to caress the bark of a tree. It's rough exterior covered in lichen, moss, and vines that had grown up its lofty surface over the span of many years. Her hands caressed the small purple flowers that grew across the surface of the vines, marveling in the faint luminous glow that would dust her fair fingers from coming into contact with the vines pollen.

"I'm afraid you know, of forgetting. Of waking up in an unfamiliar place after centuries of my life have gone by."

Inami had never really told anyone this. Not Tsubasa, not Ibiki, not her dear daughters, or most of her family. Only Mana truly knew of this chronic condition of hers. Ulv would be the second that she actually would verbalize it to.

"I'm afraid I will blink and Instead of being here in the present, that ten years would have gone by, or a hundred, or a thousand. That I will also not remember any of this, that I will be stuck in this cycle. " Inami said softly.

Inami exhaled faintly as she stretched and walked forward down the hill, towards the sparkling bioluminescence that swirled in the lake ahead. Waiting for Ulv to join her as she began the slow, deliberate treck to the water's edge.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:21 am

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv watched, silent and respectful as Inami went about her special place, and spoke to the red-haired woman. A place wasn't special to a person because of something everyone could see from the off, but instead through something intensely personal to them. Which made getting others hyped a bit hard at times. For Ulv, she saw a nice place where she could catch dinner and make a romantic candle-lit getaway for Inami or indeed anyone who really needed it. For Inami, it meant something a lot more, and a lot different. The talking of memories, Ulv could certainly understand.

"Mmm, I was born to this world with a vague understanding that I was older than I knew I was. That I had done things before being born. It was a very jarring experience, seeing things I know I had interacted with, but knowing that was impossible because I had been born five minutes ago. Even further back, Mirja's first memory is being in the Shin'o Academy infirmary. Every moment of her existence was spent terrified that she was going to wake up one day and be dead, the Mirja she was simply supplanted by the Mirja that came before. But worrying about things that might never come and you couldn't do anything about if it did, is not a great way to spend your life. Live like it's your first day and you don't know any better"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 pm

Awake Once More

"It sounds simple, doesn't it?" Inami responded to Ulv's sentiment as they walked.

As they neared the water's edge, the scenery would begin to shift. The foliage would become denser, the bioluminescence found on the lichen, and the vines would only continue to grow more prominent as if the lake was the originator of all this light. The small schools of fish swimming in the water seemed to glow as well, their shapes weaving paths in the crystal clear water. It was a quiet, picturesque sight to behold, especially under the lighting of the full moon overhead.

Inami would come to a stop in front of the lake, watching the minnows darting through glowing algae in the shallows. Fireflies danced overhead, and the hum of frogs warbled throughout the lakes shore. Eventually, Inami would shuck her shoes and socks, dipping her pale toes into the frigid water. The sensation of cold invigorated her and brought clarity to her mind. She repeated this process with the other foot, coming to sit on the shallow rocky shore of the lake, her eyes roaming across its placid surface.

"Is that what you do? Live life one day at a time?" Inami asked still glancing at the lake, not looking at her companion at all.

Under the moonlit night, Inami would contemplate the notion of self. Was it right to live life day-by-day? Or, was it selfish and naive to do so? The more that Inami thought about it, the more sense the notion made. Living one's life did not necessarily mean worrying about the future, it could also mean treasuring the present. Even Demon Queens sometimes lost sight of that simple outlook, instead, getting bogged down by the complications that often plagued the powerful.

"Sit with me? It's cold but, it's rather pleasant once you get used to it. " Inami gently patted the space beside her, and extended an invitation for Ulv to join her.

Inami's gaze transitioned to the minnow dancing around her legs and nibbling at her toes. A rare smile crept onto the corners of her lips as she watched the small glowing fish, entranced by their simple, yet breath-taking beauty. If Ulv had sat down, Inami would gently lay her head against the large woman's shoulder, letting out a faint sigh of contentment.

"Enough about me, what are you planning to do with Minami Harbor?" Inami asked faintly, directing the flow of the conversation to be more about Ulv now.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum