Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Crow Claims
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» CPK's Test Thread V2
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:31 am by CPKallday

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Rawk

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 4-5+; Vizard]
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Takehiko's Journey Part 2 (Done)
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Shizuo

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:21 pm by basswalker

» Schism of Minds
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» May Burst Prize Claim
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 I_voting_barA wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 I_voting_barA wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128504 messages in 19564 subjects

A wild Snakey Snake appears!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laskt
Starter Member
Laskt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A wild Snakey Snake appears!   A wild Snakey Snake appears! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Laskt flinched as the snake Hollow…..licked him? The Shinigami’s reiatsu surged as he tried desperately to free himself from the crushing confines of the serpent’s grip, but he might as well have tried to break free from gravity itself, his mediocre strength only managing to buy him a few inches in which to breathe, his sword dropping from his fingers with a loud clang. He was completely at the being’s mercy, no matter how much Laskt cursed himself for allowing his power to decrease this far.

The former squire grits his teeth in pain as the Hollow began the process of toying with her prey, making two precise cuts in order to sever his Achilles tendonds, before tossing him against the concrete wall like a sack of garbage. Blood burst in a wave from the Shinigami’s mouth as his broken back collided with the unforgiving stone, before he slumped to the ground, broken and utterly defeated. He could only watch as the Hollow regarded him with an almost curious stare, before vanishing once more into the wastes of Hueco Mundo, leaving him to his despair. Laskt fought for consciousness, but eventually succumbed to his wounds, falling into deep unconsciousness.

A wild Snakey Snake appears!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2