Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Quantum Break [Yuel]
Today at 9:00 am by Mirja Eeola

» INTERGALACTIC ★
Today at 9:00 am by Guest

» Yoriko's true potential!!!
Today at 6:39 am by Mirja Eeola

» Holy S***, I Have A ... Kid? [SOLO]
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by MistahJay

» Punchinator Ultra!
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by Henrex

» Learning The Art [Cero/Ritsu]
Yesterday at 9:40 am by Zero

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm by MWD

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:59 pm by MWD

» Creepy Crawlies In The Night [Calypso/SOLO]
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:18 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124443 messages in 19005 subjects
Share | 

Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
42100/16000  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso felt her body thud against the cold floor as she appeared in the Demon World palace, groaning and rubbing her head. Her body had somewhat destabilized into a black mess of blinking, looking eyes from the experience. The pain had come rushing back to the poor girl as her emotions were outweighed by the burning pain inflicted by her mother 'punishing' her. Again, she wished to scream, but she swallowed the desire, instead focusing on trying to put her body back together. Everything felt loose, like her mind was in a suit of jelly, though a few minutes of focusing, and the pain subsiding, lead to her being able to at least form her feminine form, though her skin was still black with vague hints of colors, some key features still missing to make a person look like, well, a person.

She thought about the words her mother spoke to her, about taming the madness before it got to her. She felt intense contempt to the idea, why the hell would she want to allow something into her she knew was horrid, vex the idea, accept it? She didn't want to do anything like that. She never wanted to do anything like that. The very idea made her internally cringe! It was far from right, far! She would never allow herself to succumb to this curse of hurt and depravity her family seemed to share. She saw what it did to Khala, and she only feared the thought of what happened to her sister.

She walked amongst the palace, confused by how empty it was, though she was mostly burnt with anger, angry she wasn't born soon enough, soon enough to stop or fix any of it. The idea hurt, the helplessness stung. All she could do was find a way.. Some way.. To show them..

Coding By Lillian <3

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recontextualized for the Winter Anyburst)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Artist: Diao ye zong - Song: Doll Maiden - Word Count: N/A

"Huh? What are you doing here?"

Those were the first words uttered out from Cali from behind. They were spoken forth from a woman with hair as white as a winters day. As her blood-soaked eyes set their sights on the timid creature before it, it didn't appear as if there was any type of malice hidden behind this Asthavon's expression. In fact, there was a bit of mild surprise as The Princess of Demon World honestly hadn't expected any visitors at this late of an hour.

Of course, the only reason why she didn't react negatively is that she has a much saner grasp on her sanity than her mother possessed. So, to be able to sense the presence of Asthavon blood in her sister caused Neoveta to otherwise relaxed her nerves. That, and perhaps it was the strong demonic wine the woman had in her right hand that sat in a crystal glass with their family's logo marked on the holder in black. After taking another long gulp of her glass to otherwise prepare herself for this encounter, the princess then sat the glass down on the floor, moved over to Cali and placed her hand on top of the woman's head.

"Well, if nothing else, you don't have to worry about me impaling you. Relax."

The voice which flowed forth from the mouth of Neoveta was one of poise, control and command. Yet, there was a tenderness to it all which tied it all together as she gave a small smile back at her sister. Why would she be furious to see someone related to her family? While they were a pack of vile beasts at times, it's not as if Neoveta was so cold and callous to otherwise skewer her own blood at the drop of a hand. That was something she'd have to go out of her way to make happen as far as The Princess was concerned.

"More over, I'm curious: what exactly brings you to my neck of the woods? I didn't take you as the sibling to venture into the depths of Demon World like this."

After releasing her hand away from Cali, Neoveta folded her arms, gave an expression of intrigue at the woman before her and simply waited to hear what the fellow Asthavon had to say. As it was all rather peculiar that she'd drop in unannounced like this, but at the same time it couldn't be that bad to spend time with family. Given the fact that war was all but on the horizion, perhaps the little one just wanted to see this unforeseen sister before the fires of hell themselves dragged this entire family into the burning pits of battle.

Hence, with this weighing on her mind, Neoveta then carried in Cali for a hug as she moved her hands through whatever hair was left of the woman:

"Oh, and feel free to revert to your humanoid form if that makes you comfortable. If I showed you my true form, you'd probably mortified, haha."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Cali was already pretty tilted today, nothing held her back from the girl letting out a good few second scream when she heard a voice behind her, quickly whipping around and slapping her blackened hands against her mouth, eyes wide and already tearing up with deliciously sweet (literal not figurative, now) fear tears. She muffled her scream, her legs having a mind of their own as she took three steps back, staring at the woman who had appeared behind her. Calypso, however, quickly regained composure when she sensed no malice from the woman, her hands slowly falling from her mouth and back to her sides.

She stared at the pale woman before her, her eyes floating down to the glass containing some dark liquid in her hands, and returning to the woman's face. Is she drunk?

Calypso had a bit of an oval-eyed expression as she was wondering if intoxication was the only thing preventing her sister from doing anything harmful at the moment. Her eyes then rounded, however, when she saw the hand coming for her, expecting another skull-crushing slap, eyes wide and some voices within her flesh crying out in silent fear. Though it became calm once more, when she was simply putting her hand on her head. The young dark-haired demon let out an exasperated sigh, further assured by the woman stating she wasn't interested in harming her.

God was it a stressful night. Some primal cries within her wanted to go into a coma for three weeks, but she didn't have three weeks to be inactive, or want it. Then she was prompted to speak, a question as to why she was here:

"..Mama sent me here, after telling me you were.. My sister... I.. Wanted to meet you."

There was a clear stiffness to her tone, "..After giving me a bit of a beating..." She cringed as she let that last bit slip out, "Ugh..."

Another three skips of her heart as she was brought into a hug by the woman, forcing her to further swallow her fear so she didn't have a panic attack in the girl's arms, til she was reminded to revert to her "humanoid" form, along with being reasonably concerned as to what Neoveta's 'true form' could be.

"..Oh yeah, right."
She looked at her hand, which wasn't very well-formed, her putting conscious effort into changing back into the cute scarfed girl she was, "..Uhm... Have you been.. Okay?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:57 pm

"Ohhhhh~? So mother sent you? How amusing. I never took her as the inviting type."

There was then a coy chuckle which escaped the lips of the silver-haired devil maiden as she seemed rather entertained by the notion that Mana had time to actually direct people to her. Though, if nothing else, perhaps this could prove to be an interesting day none the less for Neoveta. It wasn't often she came across another which shared the same accursed blood as herself; even if she was her half-sister technically. After all, the blood of Khala still slushed around the extract of her body, but it mattered not at this point.

Instead, what was more important was focusing her blood red eyes straight on the sight of her little sister seeming to cringe at the notion of being beaten by her mother. To which -- Neoveta laughed. Of course, it wasn't directed at her. No. Neoveta felt it was obvious as to why she was giving her gentle laugh. She to had her fair share of beatings from Mana which resulted in limbs torn to the side, organs ripped out, her psyche tampered with and horrors Cali couldn't even begin to imagine to turn her into the vessel of carnage she is now. So, more than anything else it was just apparent Mana had a behavior of abuse.

"Yes, yes. This family has a history of wonderful abuse~ Fortunately for me.....I feed off that."

There was then a wink of the eye given at Cali toward the end of that little bit of chipper dialogue. The Possessive Demonic Power which Neoveta possessed was based off of suffering and pain; so to have it inflicted upon herself, her family and her mind only served to make the prowess of this half of Neoveta all the more powerful.

"Though, unfortunately for you, it does seem to be the case. Here, let me help you."

With a questionable lick of her lips, this Demon Princess began to consume the physical suffering which was extracted upon the body of Cali to help make it feel lighter. Neoveta possessed the ability to outright devour all kinds of suffering and pain in the world, so it was rather easy to strip it away from others (within others). Thus, given the fact she hadn't eaten much of her core element this evening, it made for quite the pleasant dinner to nourish herself on. While, for Cali, some of her own terrors may be eased and body less in pain or shock.

"And, unlike yourself, I've been positively wonderful. This whole universe is suffering before our very eyes and I'm lost in my own little winter wonderland festive feasts~ I'm home for the holidays in the way this world has turned to hell!"

Neoveta even seemed to do a little jig, span around on her heels and her well-endowed chest seemed to jiggle as the woman giggled with sheer delight at marvelous the suffering of this world was. Either way it went for her, even if this whole family was lost to the abyss, or arose to the heavens themselves; there was going to be a long trail of suffering and pain left in the wake of the Asthavon's wrath. So it stood to reason that her element would be satisfied either way it went and Neoveta couldn't lose as far as she was concerned.

"But don't worry: I won't beat you...unless you give me a strong reason to. There is enough suffering in the world without me needing to harm my own family."

There was then a pause before Neoveta thought of something rather quickly.

"Do you need some kind of protection or enhancement? You look like shit, honestly. It's been bugging me despite how delicious your suffering is to me."

Back to top Go down
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Calypso Asthavon

"Yeah, if you call wanting to get me out of her hair 'inviting'.."

She was slow to, but she welcomed her older sister's embrace, face squishing against her rather large bosom, a few pitter-patters of how soft it was echoing in her mind, til she corrected such thoughts with embarrassment literally glowing on her tired face. She flinched again when the woman laughed, at first she took it to be at her, but her emotions were turned more to remembrance than mocking, a shaky sigh leaving the girl's mouth, only to be swallowed as Neoveta mentioned eating that stuff. Alright sure, Calypso ate the occasional dream or nightmare, or just roamed about to soak up the metaphysical energy, but the idea of eating pain was somewhat worrisome to the girl.

"Wait, wha-" Calypso couldn't help but be dragged into shock as she mentioned "helping" her, though it was too late to react to anything, or speak a 'No no, it's okay!'. She felt her suffering tapped right out of her, like some sort of pain tree. A shiver ran through her as the drain of pain concluded, but she looked at Neoveta, significantly more relaxed,
"Uhm... Thank you..?" She sighed and shook her head, "..Though I wouldn't put 'abuse' and 'wonderful' in the same sentence, unless the words 'is' and 'not' were between them."

She had slid out of the hug as she was still kind of reeling from the idea of being drained like that, watching her sister be rather gleeful with such a grim sentiment of the world becoming hell, the universe suffering. She couldn't sit with that idea; that didn't seem right in the slightest, even if things were turning out bad.

But then she was hit with a rather prominent frown when her sister so carelessly told her she looked like shit, "Yeah, jeeze, like I needed another insult today..." She mumbled, sighing and shaking her head, "I'll be fine, I-I don't need anything like that. But.. The world isn't that bad, the universe isn't, either... Even if people are hurt, there are still people that are happy. There's still beautiful places... Isn't that idea kind of pessimistic? That everything's burning down?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 pm

"Why wouldn't I put suffering and wonderful in the same sentence? I embrace my demonic blood and heritage. My power thrives off of suffering and pain, so the world is in full bloom for me right now. Am I not allowed to feel such joyful emotions flowing through my heart?"

Oh yes. That Asthavon spark of loving emotion started to flow forth into the words which echoed out of the mouth of Neoveta. There was not an ounce of shame, remorse or guilt for wanting to accept who she was a whole. As to ignore these sensations were to ignore the calls within her mind to be true to herself. And, if she wasn't true to herself, the radiant glow of life which Cali sees before her would be a farce and living a lie of a person disgusted Algos more than anything else. So, it was all on display as her body shimmered with a faint scarlet glow as the blood of suffering ingested itself into the body of The Demon.

"I'm rather truthful about my observations, sister. If you look like shit, you look like shit. I'd be a worse sister if I didn't tell you looked like garbage."

Not an ounce of hesitation was heard in the words Neoveta as she gave a nonchalant roll of the shoulders at what was uttered out of her mouth.

"Besides, if I had the desire to insult you, there are a lot worse things I could say than the fact you look like shit."

Alas, though, it was apparent enough that this line of subject was wearing thin on Cali. That much The Princess could see without much difficulty. So, rather than linger on it for too long, Neoveta fixed her attention toward the fact she seemed to be gushing at the mouth about not wanting to be helped. It was a foolish decision on the part of her fellow sister because of the fact she seemed so undefended at this point in time. Given the amount of enemies they have, it seemed wise to seek training under an Asthavon who could make an entire country disappear if she so chose to.

"That's your lost on the training. You really should open your eyes open to how chaotic things are in this world. You might need some kind of enhancement or protection at the rate you are going."

After giving a roll of her wrist, the glass of wine which was once at the side of Neoveta's feet found itself levitating and chucked quickly into her right hand. Then, like magic, the sweetest red wine one could envision filled itself back in the cup. The aroma of strawberries, apples, and sugar lingered in the air as the woman took her sip and continued this lovely little discourse between siblings.

"I never said the universe or the world is bad, but it is for a fact going to war. Even in times of peace, there is such sweet suffering for my essence to extract, but in times of hardship, it grows even more scrumptious for me to devour. You act as if I'm ignorant of the beautiful visage of a luscious sunset on the beach, the twinkling of the cosmos stars at night or the sight of nature itself."

Once Neoveta took another chug of her wine, the woman had the glass fade to be transported down to the kitchen below them to be washed. Then, Neoveta set her sights on Cali once more and added this on:

"But I also understand how my body works. We demons are creatures which thrive off our possessive power, so to deny myself the pleasure of indulging my element is absurd. It is what gives us power, life and the ability to feel such a radical amount of emotion and love. As without the contrast of pain, you'd know not what pleasure is either, sister."

Then, after breaking the distance between the two, a sultry smirk crept itself across the face of Neoveta. As, in a matter of moments, the woman held Cali close to her bosom, moved her hand down the hairs of her sibling and pushed her face in close as her body produced a strong warmth between the two of them.

"Do you not feel pleaesure now even in this moment? That weight in your chest? That pain in your gut? That relief of pain being gone comes from the beauty which suffering inflicts upon you to make you appericate the oh-so-limited times where there is no suffering or pain to be found, sister."

Back to top Go down
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso chuckled nervously towards her sister's insistence of embracing her demonic heritage, though there was some quakes of sadness within it, "You do you, I guess.." There was no way she could change her mind about something like that, and the young Danava wasn't foolish enough to ignore that. She would never apply that to herself, however, especially if it involved overindulgence.

Though again, she was prompted to frown, a bleak expression on her face of the reaffirming that she 'looked like shit', "What does that even mean..?" She was tossed back into grumpiness, her eyes not daring to lie too closely to Neoveta at the moment. Though the entire interaction she took notable caution to not look into her eyes; she had no idea what hell lurked behind them, and if she locked she certainly would be sorry.

"..Sure things are kind of starting to get bad, but.. I think I can handle it on my own... I don't need whatever... Horrifying idea of 'training' you could cook up... I want to help people."

Her eyes slowly traced to the glass flying up into her sister's hand, and being filled with a rather delicious smelling red liquid, which most certainly was alcoholic. She loved sugar, and was almost tempted to ask for some, but she kept herself mum on such a desire.

"..Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that, you just seem really hyper focused on the suffering aspect.. Of course you can't have one thing without the other-"

She was quickly silenced when her kin brought her in for another bustiful hug, though this time she had the impression that Neoveta wished to have her head between her breasts, by her face being pushed into it, feeling the radiant warmth of her body against her own. Either Calypso was sweating profusely, or, well, no, she was sort of melting; her face had blackened, a bright glow of a blush indicating strong embarrassment, perhaps some shame, as she looked a bit melty, her golden eyes appearing a bit uneven against her older sibling's chest.

"O-o-o-o-oh go-o-o-o-o-s-s-hhhh..." Calypso stuttered, she could hardly keep together a sentence. She couldn't help it, her head so close to something she viewed as a do-not-touch zone. She had no idea why she was so hot, why this was making somewhere between her legs burn, which caused her to cross them and whine a bit. She never really got this intimate with anyone, and god was it confusing.

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Artist: Cepheid - Song: Goddess - Word Count: N/A

"You look bad. Beaten. Worn down. Like you got out of a fight with a dumpster truck and lost. In short: you look like you just got out of a bad situation. That's all I was saying~"

Granted, the wording The Princess used was rather blunt and unsweetened, but sometimes the truth needs to be delivered with a side of bitterness for this potent medicine to have its effect of bringing awareness to its user. And that is all that Neoveta wished to convey and bring to the attention of Cali so that she may find herself making the changes needed to not look so worn down in the future. A little bit of sisterly guidance, if will.

"Oh? You think I was going to beat you within an inch of your life? I'm not mom. I was just going to give you some protection with my own demonic magic is all. You can never be too careful these days~"

There was a mild look of surprise which briefly lit up across Neoveta's due to the fact that her sister believed that she would extract THAT kind of suffering upon her. Sure, it was a tempting thought, but The Princess wouldn't extract physical abuse unless the other person willingly wanted to go through that kind of hell to mold power and to feed her hunger. While she was a monster to the world around herself, Neoveta never considered herself a threat to those who she called her family. At least, if they haven't done anything to wrong her, anyway. And Cali hasn't appeared to do a thing to piss in her cornflakes.

"Oh, you needn't worrying about apologizing. It's all in good fun, right? You can't have an interesting conversation without a few twists and turns."

The voice emitted from Neoveta was all but too voluptuous as the sensuous nature of her being radiated forth into existence itself. Now with the booze hitting her system, the warmth of their bodies pressing against one another and the tension in the air broken; The Princess felt the need to further get the two comfortable. And so, to that end, Neoveta saw fit for herself to erect a lavish rounded futon which had pillows stuffed inside of it that made it feel as if you were falling into the warmth of heaven itself.

"What's with that expression?"

That question was almost with a hint coy behind it as she pulled Cali with her into the oh-so-soft futon behind them. Save this time Cali was the one which was on top as the elder sister continued to brush her hands through the locks of raven hair across her younger sibling. It was such a taste to give her this state of erratic and unaware desire. Even if her own flesh and blood knew not why she felt this rush of ecstasy flowing through her body like a raging river of passion, the suffering of her embarrassment was enough to make Neoveta feel quite at home as she extracted bits of feasting from her stuttered demeanor.

"There. Doesn't this feel much better? It's why I'm here for you, Calypso. I drain the blood of suffering from others like a leech so that they may feel such warm feelings. Feel free to use me as you see fit, sister~"

With a slight rub of Cali's thigh, Neoveta sought to relax the muscles in her body by releasing a rush of her demonic energy inside of the fellow Asthavon sister. The particles of The Princess's demonic energy were then made to act as a muscle relaxant; as the direct contact should be enough to otherwise massage the muscles within her thighs, legs and whole body to otherwise get it to relax. Then, with a tender touch of the sisters chest, the silver haired diety poked her fellow kin's heart as she could feel the thumping of her must sacred source of life beating as if it were going to explode right out of her.

"Tell me: do you not feel lost in your own pleasure now that you've allowed your suffer to come on into me? Your inside me now and it feels so good to taste such suffering to make you feel better~"

Last edited by THEFROST on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:36 am

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso was far too washed with embarrassment to even give a damn about the rather casual (and probably true) insults her sister had so easily spilled out. All she could utter on the subject was, "Well I kihhinda diid..."

This was a weird situation for her, and usually she was fine with weird, but this was a weird mix of bad weird and good weird and 'I don't even know' weird. She had no idea how to feel about her head being purposefully pressed against her sister's large chest. This wasn't a normal thing, at least, to her knowledge it wasn't, she didn't have any ladies pressing her face into their freaking breasts. So why did her body feel so tingly and warm? Why did between her legs burn?! Why did this feel good yet so terrible at the same time?!
Conflict lit her mind on fire as to how to feel towards this, whimpering coming from the younger sibling as her face glowed with shame. While she was obsessed in her own mind over the 'ok'ness of this situation, she noticed that the world started to move up away from her, til they landed, on something that felt like landing on a bunch of fluffy sheep, except fifteen times better.

This only made the sensation of confusion worse, and no matter how many times it was drained out of her, the well seemed to fill back up, like some sort of crazy shame well. No matter how good she felt, how loved she felt, as her kin ran her fingers through her dark locks, she constantly had a feeling that this wasn't something she should be experiencing, it wasn't something she deserved. She still couldn't pin why her body did things without her wanting, but she was dragged a bit more into reality by her sister's mentioning of using her as she saw fit. For some reason this only got her more flustered.

"I-I can't do that..!" Her face was hidden, even if the spot wasn't the most flattering for her. She didn't want to look up, she very purposefully looked as if she didn't wish to meet eyes with her demonic kin, rather desperately. Even if her body, becoming injected with her energies, was becoming far more relaxed, her heart still pattered as if it was going to burst from her chest like some freaky alien baby from an old ass movie, which she shivered to as Neoveta pressed a finger against her poor little drum-beating chest.

"...I-I can't do that... I.. I can't feel this stuff I... Aa..." The poor girl wasn't in the right mind enough to string together a proper sentence, if she were any normal person she'd be red as a tomato, but instead her face was brightly glowing many colors, this odd sort of emotional-physical confusion provoking tears from the girl's eyes.

She pulled herself up off Neoveta's chest, covering her face. She couldn't help but vent her concerns,

"This is wrong, isn't it?! I-It doesn't feel right..! I don't understand..!?" Her voice was near squeaking as she was still on top of her sibling, though turning her face away, "Am I-I even supposed to enjoy this...?!"

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:47 am

Artist: n/a - Song: The Doll Maker of Bucuresti - Word Count: N/A

There was a high amount of suffering emitting from the body of Cali which was oh-so-delicious. It was akin to devouring a fresh plate of roasted meat straight out of the oven, bathing it in the richest barque sauce one could imagine and letting it's tasty flesh linger along your tastebuds in an orgasmic glow enriched pleasure. Save, this time the suffering was coming from her own unwillingness to admit her feelings, to allow herself to indulge in these sinful pleasures and to be honest with herself instead of worrying about the demon's own inhibitions which restricted her delight in this world.

It is why the lustrous light of The Princess's blood red aura started to increase in its shining gloss as her body only grew hotter. However, to Cali, it would have a different kind of warmth to it. Being in such close contact with this demonic creature who thrived off of the pain of others, this type of interaction with Neoveta could be akin to coming indoors after a frigid winters day, wrapping yourself in the most tender of blankets and letting your body warm-up against the radiant flame of a fireplace. Indeed, the embers of comfort were all in place as far as this demoness was concerned, her younger sibling just needed to accept it.

"You can't do that? You can. The instinct in your body yearns for you to be closer to me, so it only makes sense that you'd grow further closer as I suck the pain dry from your body like the leech I am."

Voice as steamy as ever, the woman's right leg slowly motioned itself down the right leg of Calypso; motioning it so that their bare skin rubbed against one another. As, at that moment, there was no doubt that a strike of electric feeling flowed down the spines of both women. The contact of flesh against flesh could only produce the feeling of acceptance in the mind of Neoveta. Demons were akin to humans in the sense that direct physical interaction meant that they were bonding, close and becoming intimate in both the body, mind, and heart.

"The only thing preventing you from enjoying the time spent with me is your own body's hesitance. This time, this place and this interaction of spirits can be whatever you wish it to be if your conscious so allows this reality to be whatever it desires. It can be pain, it can be pleasure, it can be indifference, but I feel the primal urge within you that wishes to explore this feeling more."

There was nothing but conviction behind the words in which Algos spoke of. She lived a life of little shame, so expressing what her foul heart desired at this moment was something which was of simple nature to her. This existence was all but too short, and to not be able to articulate one's feelings and hunger was nothing but a waste of time in her mind. Henceforth, she pressed forward with this loving affair with her half-sibling.

"Perhaps I am who is still supple of heart, but I hold great care for those who are my kin. And it is why I want to hold you in my arms until you are all better, alright sis?"

Having declared those intentions out to the universe, Neoveta pressed forth her desires with action by pulling Cali back into her arms. This time, the full heat of her body ushered forth like an endless sea of warm water submerging a person in the most comforting of pleasures.

"I'm not like mother: I do love you. I love all my siblings and family. So let me help you~"

And with that affectionate line of speaking echoed out into the world, The Princess then carassed the left cheek of Cali before giving her a warm kiss on the forehead and sipohning more of the child's suffering. All the while, her own body began to vibrate. Unlike her sister, however, this wasn't from nervousness. No. This was from her body feasting upon all of this unforetold suffering emitting forth from the body of the younger Asthavon. There was so much pain inside this heart of theres that The Princess was starting to have a hard time controlling herself, so she let her her body flow where it may and let the night's sinister pleasures guide them wherever this road should take the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Devil Peak Moutain :: The Demon God's City :: The Royal Asthavon Palace-
Jump to: