Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Purple Parcel for the Purple Captain [Private/Murasaki]
Today at 1:34 am by Sage

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by Angry Charmander

» Bladed Deities [Private] [Stefan/Henrex]
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Henrex

» Daddy's Special Place
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by Slayer

» Temperant Rains, Promises Overdue [Ulv/Niflheim, Private]
Yesterday at 6:07 pm by Shizuo

» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Yesterday at 5:45 pm by Shizuo

» Inferno
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Absentee

» [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Challenge
Yesterday at 11:52 am by Absentee

» Absentee's Templates
Yesterday at 10:54 am by Absentee

» Operation War Dogs: Colorado
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:21 pm by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2622 registered users
The newest registered user is Shanks

Our users have posted a total of 124372 messages in 18992 subjects
Share | 

Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
42100/16000  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:57 am

Calypso Asthavon

The poor girl was shaken with shame, denial, and longing, her hands cupped over her eyes as she desperately desired to hide. She could feel it, her empathic abilities forcing her to feel Neoveta's emotions, alongside her own complicated desires, a pouring waterfall of pleasure, fear, and overall strain slamming on her shoulders with seemingly no end. The girl would look far too pale and shaken for such a situation, like she was about to relieve herself, though thankfully such a thing did not happen, or debatedly could ever happen.

She squeaked when her elder sibling responded to her pleas of confusion, the further increase of warmness only making her internal conflict and fighting of her primal desires all the more difficult. The young Danava herself smelled sweet, a relaxing aroma brought upon from her intense emotions. She shook her head rather roughly, her hands balling into fists over her eyes, the girl mumbling a constant stream of 'no's. She wished to be in denial that she had such feelings or tugs, but her whole body shook as her sibling met legs with her, the evergrowing screams for intimacy overpowering in her mind and flesh. It wasn't of the assortment of millions of voices within her, no, it was her own voice, clawing at her, beckoning her.

"I-I don't have any desires..!"
She lied straight through her teeth. One of the very, very seldom times she'd ever lie. The conflict was driving the little one up the wall, she couldn't bear the stress, no matter how much it was drained out of her and built back up, and Neoveta's calls to sate the desire, to erase the ignorance towards such emotions, only made the pressure worse.

"I-I don't want to do.. anything.. b..ad..."

Her voice was a mere breath on the wind as she was clearly losing this battle of wills, growing exhausted of pushing back her inner hungers, only elevated by her sensings of the overpowering emotions of her sibling. She felt arms being wrapped around her once more, being pulled back down into lying on Neoveta, the woman assuring she was acting out of love, giving her nothing but warmth and tender touches.

"...I don't want to hurt anyone..." She whimpered, wrapping her arms around her sibling's waist, accepting the embrace, "..You keep pushing me, here... Is this what I want...? Is this okay..?" She lowered into a whisper, as she still felt fear as to what to think or feel, "..How does this even work..? What am I supposed to think..? What is even right, here..?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Artist: n/a - Song: Boar's Sin Of Gluttony - Word Count: N/A

A simple brush of her knees against the legs of Cali was all the truth which Algos required to otherwise discern the reality of the matter when it came to her impulses and desires. Being that this creature was forged from a demon whose heart bled the essence of longing love, it was not hard for the unrestricted nature of Neoveta's other half in Algos to pierce through this facade which her younger half-sibling dared to hide away from her all-seeing crimson eyes at this moment.

"Aren't you lying to yourself? I'm not the one who will be hurt by such actions, but I understand that it is your own spirit and heart which will crumble under the weight of your own inhibitions, half-sis."

Those words were an infusion of both coy smiles and concerning tones of sisterly guidance toward her beloved Cali. Why should she bother with such constraints? It only led the former incarnation of herself down a well of a life which was never lived and riddled with regrets. The finite nature of this universe is one that allows only a temporary window of time to otherwise indulge in the experiences of pleasures and happiness. So to see someone willing deny themselves such wonderous ecstasy because of inner-morals which serve no purpose is nothing less but a tragedy in the eyes of Algos.

It is why Algos dared to remove these ugly pieces of Cali's persona as she knew they would only lead to further anguish down the line. And however sweet as her dismay proved to be to the senses of taste, smell and touch which The Princess possessed in her foul being; she had a greater desire not to see those who shared her essence be thrown down a path which produces sorrow and grief. And it is to that end why she then summoned forth a glass of wine infused with the particles of energy which compromised Algos's temple of a body at her right hand's side.

"I'm not asking you to do anything bad. All I'm asking you is to be honest: you love me, right? You love the scent of my hair, the warmth of my skin, the tender tones of my voice and the embrace which my body affords you, no?"

With the offering of her drink, Algos intended for Cali to have a simple sip of this demonic elixir to calm her spirits. Ingesting this liquid could provide for the release of her true self by removing the layers of restriction which disallow for her to reach such an honest and pure place. Yet, that wasn't the most important part of this transference of fluids. The Princess intended to infuse her own energy into the demoness to empower her by way of connecting the woman to herself. By doing this she could then produce an inner cluster of energy within the depths of her sibling to watch over and protect after having bond in such a luscious way.

"I have no intentions of having you harm anyone. That's my job, Calypso. All I want you to do is to enjoy yourself and be happy. So here, have a drink and calm yourself."

Of course, there was a devious smile of warmth which crept across the face of Algos as she found herself being embraced back in return by Cali. It meant that she was steadily coming to terms with the situation at hand and beginning to express her true desires. These were the first stepping stones toward her becoming a more bold spirit to traverse the barriers of woe and suffering to the shores of love and care that she so craved beyond this facade of embarrassment, shame and doubt.

Ergo, since the two were beginning to become far more conjoined in body, mind, and soul; Algos found herself soon locking her legs around the waist of Cali to pull her into a more intimate sense of locking. With the two now paired together at such a close degree, there was truly no escape or turning back down the descent of this path to honesty. And, as far as The Princess was concerned, this was for the best.

"You responded to my touch. Your heart knows it is ok to love me as I know you've been deprived of such affection just by judging your timidness, fear and hurt behind those twinkling eyes of yours. I can see it all as I've seen in a former version of myself and I can tell you it leads to nothing but pain."

With the total dismal of such putrid emotions such as restraint, the grip on Cali's waist only grew stronger as Algos wanted to push the fellow Asthavon in deeper into herself. And that hunger came from wanting to consume more of that suffering which was brewing inside of the woman's soul for her own. To leave nothing behind but a sense of openness is all that this sinister sister craved to do at the moment. A life of pain can be rather swell, but the wonders of such anguish can be blinded and numbed if not given even a brief respite to the halls of bliss. For a man cannot know happiness without pain, and suffering cannot be fully comprehended without joy.

Thus, to hold true to her strong creed of taking command of the moment to indulge in such wonderous self-gratification, Algos pulled her sister in close to savor the taste of her raw flesh in the form of a kiss. To consume the burning hot embers of pain which flared throughout her sister's body with her own fangs was the route to travel upon; as it is her own fangs which knew of such sorrows and sadness which could then use this relation to devour these inner flares of torment away with their bite.

"Even if you refuse to have a sip of my drink, I'll savor the taste of your spirit so that you may see the light of pleasure once more. I'm a creature which devours suffering, so even if this state is all but temporary, you should experience in all its glory."

Those words filled with lust, conviction and pride; the eyes of Algos radiated with the brilliance of a raging sun as her smile grew ever larger, presence became ever bigger and her aura drenched them in a sea of radiating embrace which could scorch away the grime of pain for but a short and finite period of time within the chamber's of The Demon Princess's domain. So, if she were to be on the receiving end of such an action, all Cali may feel in this moment is an electric spark of power brewing forth from the center of her gut as this magnetic force of power sought to set forth a fire to become a burning inferno inside the essence of Cali. One which could consume the weakened embers of restraint, pain, shame, and disgrace and replace them with the openness to articulate her hearts deepest desires.

And so, to this end, Algos only had one question:

"Without the notion of pain bringing you down, can you not bring yourself to love me? I want to have that love and I will stop at nothing to see it, taste it and have it for my own and yours."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Angry Charmander
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
42100/16000  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]   Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Calypso Asthavon

Calypso was engulfed in all manners of what felt like an intense overstimulation, her mind scratching and wailing out of misunderstanding and fear, restraint straining her very being as she continued to struggle against the desires Neoveta did oh so excellently to drag out into the plain open view.

"..I don't know.."
The girl's voice was so astoundingly weak at this point, she was bursting from the pressure, she wasn't sure if she was going to have an episode or just simply go snap at this point, either or felt like a possibility. She felt like a toy being yanked til near ripping, and some parts of her body, albeit very briefly, destabilizing into black gunk and back to normal was bringing this metaphorical thought into reality, even if it was a brief experience; she was thinking it, her body was at the mercy of her mind's tooling of it, and such a moment as this suppression, this hiding of desire, this hot frustration, it was hard not to cave into destabilizing thoughts. But at the same time, a fear ran about in her endless space one could call a mind of how Neoveta would feel having her sibling literally melt into goo on top of her, being the only thing keeping her mostly stabilized.

There were too many emotions flying around for Calypso to logically piece the situation together. She was operating mostly on raw feeling alone, her hands occasionally trying to reach up to touch her sibling's shoulders, but stopping just to rake into the soft cushioning beneath them, the sound of straining material occasionally added to this swirling storm of conflicted interests.

"I-I.. I do l-love you..."
The girl breathed, or well, hardly; the intrusive emotions stifled her senses, it was a trial in itself to focus, "B-but.. Not... Like that..! We... We just.. M..et.. And... I..."

Half of her face was pressed into the woman's soft bust, frequent swallowing coming from the poor girl, shaking like a chihuahua dropped off in the frigid cold of Antarctica. She saw the offered drink, amber moon-like eyes fixed on it for a spell, but going back into hiding. She couldn't accept that..! She didn't.. Do.. Anything... To deserve anything like this..! This closeness, this warmth, this scent, they completely alien to her, like being hit in the head with a block of pure gold from the sky. She felt like she didn't do anything to get up to something so close as this... And this in itself felt wrong, for reasons that spanned into a territory she could not comprehend, a swirling black hole of confusion and mystery hidden within nothingness beyond nothingness.

"I don't want anyone hurt... I want everyone... To be happy..."
One could hardly say her words were simply communicated by speech at this point; it was far more sensible to call them clarified emotions given proper meaning with words. Her desires to keep everyone safe and comfortable screamed in the confusion, regardless of it's relevance. Her emotions were on fire, a fire she wasn't sure would go out. It only got worse and worse as the demon goaded more out of her. The fire burned in her mind, the fire only created more pain. This entire exchange was an everfilling well of pain; it was ripping open several wounds Calypso thought to be gone, or perhaps didn't even realize existed, and drinking the blood from them with no shame or guilt. She was bleeding out, unsure if her sibling truly wished to help her, or suck away the pain for her own enjoyment.

Those thoughts perished quickly, as such a shocking action burned it all away for an instant: A kiss. Calypso had zero control as her kin pulled her in close, and stole it away like a thief on a pale night. As such a thing happened, something broke within the young demon; It wasn't a loss, more, a release. The kiss pushed her over the edge, her emotions were heightened to the point everything felt like a dizzy fever dream, and as the kiss broke, she breathed, golden eyes vaguely resting on whom she lied atop's face, finally.

"...Give it."

Regardless if Neoveta moved or responded to such an abrupt demand, Calypso, though her body had become rather black and melty, destabilized once more by her lack of focus, she gripped the glass possessing the wine, her black hand grasping the object so hard she looked like she could have broken the damn thing by touching it. It was brought to her lips, or well, what was left of them, and tipped, pouring down into her body as she drank it down, not daring to stop in her decision to take it. She quickly grew silent, her eyes closing, the only noise coming from her being breathing, as her arm stretched to gingerly place the glass down at the side of the furniture on the floor, pulling back as her body returned to it's normal appearance.

Calypso stared her sibling in the eyes, no regret in her own eyes. Her senses were flooded with emotions of warmth and lust from her sister, along with many other emotions she had yet to comprehend, the girl noticeably worn by the action, though she wanted to look her sibling in the eyes with her next words, regardless of her empathic abilities' sensitiveness.

"...I love you."
The girl's words were no longer the wisps of a will, she had found some ground as she felt the substance burn within her, "I've wanted to meet you for a long time... Maybe even longer than I thought I knew..." Golden tears welled in her eyes as she was struck with so many emotions, though the lack of restraint present made them far more bearable to experience. She then returned the precious action, leaning down and meeting her with a kiss of her own. It made sense, it felt reasonable here...

"..I'm connected to everything, but i've felt so alone at times..."
Her arms wrapped around the woman's upper body, as she nestled her head between her neck and shoulder, taking in her scent and warmness, soft noises coming from her throat as she both enjoyed this moment, and was aware of changing within her. She didn't care, here, she accepted it, even if the occasional negative thought pin pricked her.

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sisterhood [Cali/Inverse Neoveta]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Devil Peak Moutain :: The Demon God's City :: The Royal Asthavon Palace-
Jump to: