Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty Re: As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:45 pm
Click the Song Name in the post to be linked to the song on youtube!

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: Battle of the Clans - Artist: Mario Rossa - Words: N/A

Listening to what Ulv had to say about Murim, about how people from her own realm could bridge the universe to come to this one to find a new start was something that honestly a good idea. However, the temperature of the room would metaphorically feel like it would drop a hundred degree's, not from the anger that Magnolia felt, for there was no anger. Instead, it was a feeling of futility that permeated every fiber of her being from a social stigma far out of her control.

"..Ulv, let me tell you of a story. " Magnolia spoke, the sake glass resting in the hand that lay upon her thigh as she stared aimlessly out the window at the temprant skies above.

"A girl once lost everything, the corrupt officials that wrenched it from her taught her the meaning of the word humility. She didn't have much, to begin with, but only then, did she know the true meaning of having nothing. " Magnolia's voice was wistful as if talking of a story in which she was the third party observing

" she was taken in by a clan lord, one who saw promise in a common-born girl who had the audacity to stare at him in defiance, a girl unbroken by the squalor. That girl trained, she grew, and once again her home was taken away from her. " Magnolia's voice was a velvet murmur over the urban noise outside. Hushed, but ancient, not in age, but in the rich breadth of emotion conveyed in that meager tone.

"So that girl waited, and eventually took everything back, she slew the officials who were corrupt, and she became mighty enough to deter the sects that managed their empires from managing them improperly. " Magnolia stared at the sake glass, watching the rippling shimmer of the rice-brewed alchohol within as light reflected her distorted image off it.

"My people, while they are oppressed by the powerful still believe and persevere. They believe if they put in enough effort, if they bow long enough that they too will have their time to become the mighty. An empire can only last so long, the tyrants will eventually ebb in the face of time and become strewn to ash. The acceptance of futility, that in the yawning eons that have gone by we are but a spec fuels them. They wish to glow gloriously, even if it's for but a fortnight. " Magnolia stared at Ulv and sighed softly.

"If I ever manage to return I will tell them of this place, give them the choice. I do not think many will take it, out of pride, and a stubborn disposition that seems to have saturated everyone down to their very bones. "

For the answer Ulv asked, she got a serious answer. Magnolia was not averse to helping. She simply didn't know if anyone would take the hand that was offered to them. Pride was often a fickle thing, and it was often hard to unravel.
Coding BY: [THEFROST]

As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty Re: As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:09 am

As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv listened to the story, and reached her hand out to Magnolia, comfortingly. She seemed to have had a bad time of it, but it all worked out in the end. A rare outcome in the life of people. All too often those corrupt officials take everything and there is no lord to help them.

"I never had corrupt officials or city lords. I just had mad scientists and rapist demons. And hilariously, it wasn't them that killed me. Ohh, yea, by the way I am double-dead. It's a long story. But back to it, I survived all the bad-guys, punched a lot of face, and then my sorta bdsm pet girlfriend - complex relationship - tried to kill me and then killed herself which made me kill myself harder to unkill herself. There was a lot of killing one's self going on in that time period and it was really hard to follow"

She would then lean back on her chair and look up at the sky. She didn't believe that anyone with the pride to hang about without prospects would come here and accept orders and the status quo from strangers.
"Mmm, it was just a thought. And you have a big world, so I am sure you'll find a few someones that'll feel disenfranchised enough. So onto better things. How much of a mirror are you? Do you still have the legendary people of awesome like the Five Spiritual Lords? Or the Blade's Heart, Raisetsu Futago? He died here before teaching anyone his Lunar Crater Vapor technique, so it's just a historical thing now"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

As the shinigami tipped the saucer to her lips, the shining liquid that lay within slipped past her lips. Magnolia took a moment to savor the taste, the dry sting assaulting her mouth and gullet as she swallowed the liquid down. Resting the saucer and her hand upon her thigh, Magnolia glanced at Ulv, beginning to speak.

" The five lords were overthrown long ago. The mountains have run dry, and our leaders... lost to the annals of time. The mightiest of the sect heads congregated together and made an Alliance, headed by the head Daoist of the generation. " Magnolia said frankly, as her face slipped into a mask of neutrality.

"The head Daoist of our time is a corrupt man who walks the path of the carnal dao. He lives a life of debauchery, failing to control the rampant sect leaders who rule the empires below them with only an eye for profit. It is a time where the weak have only been oppressed more and more. " Her voice was soft and even, only the faint trembling of the saucer in her palm belying the white-hot anger that was coursing through every iota of her body from thinking of such a horrible man.

"I have raised sects to the ground, but I was transferred here before I could cleave the head of such a vile man from his unbefitting shoulders. " Magnolia's eyes held within them an endless abyss of killing intent for such a man, her voice hoarse in those last moments before she regained her composure.

Magnolia poured herself another drink before she looked down at the shimmering liquid within her saucer, studying it for a moment before looking out the window, studying the clear blue sky above.

"The only place that still retains their mountain lord is the demon realm. Their lord, the oldest of them all still sits upon his throne, trying to resist the chaos that's been sewn by the lord of carnal paths. " Magnolia said as she took another big drink, draining her saucer dry in one go. Her mind shifting to the first statement Ulv made, about being double dead.

"I too feel similar. I have the memories of another within me, horrible... things happened to her. The fear, the desolation, the depression that permeates the soul that resides within me is absolute. Monstrous power resides within them, but they were helpless to stop their fate. Death... Was a release for them. You can not begin to image the relief they felt, when all the pain went away, when all the horrors stopped, and her mind was finally at peace." Magnolia blinked back the tears that dotted the fringes of her eyes, as she exhaled softly, gathering her thoughts once more.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:22 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv listened, and was shocked to hear that they had overthrown their Lords and killed off the Mountain Thrones - Monsters of Cultivation so powerful that four of them had survived the Great Collapse and the three Wars that scoured Wulin - but yet still survived. This Inverse Wulin was a mess, it seemed. Way, way, worse than the current Wulin Ulv had to contend with. Thought blossomed in her head, and she would make a plan. Not, immediately. She still needed to put some affairs in order before she could do that. It would be a radical undertaking to go Nyorai their Wulin, and not one to be taken up lightly.

"Mmm. Sounds like you've had your own collapse. If any Warstriders survived, I would gear up and go pull a Nyorai on their world. But, without something like that I am going to need some work before I can gather what would be needed to clash against people like you. You might be the top or near the top, but if there is three of you, I am going to need some serious bang before I can handle them. I'm going to need to find the Sword of Goujian. And I am going to need your hand with the Bone Metamorphosis Technique. You any good with a sword or are you exclusively a polearm girl?" Ulv asked, a plan already forming in her head.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Listening to Ulv, the gourd of Sake came to rest against the hardwood floor with a faint clatter. Listening to what Ulv said about War-striders and about doing a nyorai on the world. The chuckle that left her lips would be all consuming.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that. The mountain lord of the demon world is far stronger than me. It's said that in the entirety of Demon worlds existence, there has only ever been one mountain lord. It is said that the mountain lord has long since understood the intricacies of nirvana, has comprehended the mundane and became enlightened. It is said that if the mountain lord simply wished to kill the sects that run rampant, a simple sword light would be enough to rend the heavens apart and extinguish all hope. " Magnolia started to say as she drummed her fingers on her thigh.

" The mountain lord of demon world has not simply because he swore to the other mountain lords that he would not interfere so long as wulin flourished. He is bound to a promise that has spanned millennia. " Magnolia finished her thought before thinking about what Ulv said about the sword.

"I have some insight into the path of the sword. However, my true strength lay in pole-arms or my fists. " Magnolia responded honestly before she studied Ulv's energy and asked her curiously.

"Why would you focus on refining your bones? Refine your energy, and let it purify you and it will naturally strengthen your body as you force it to permeate inwards towards the dantian. Sit underneath the clouds in a thunderstorm, allow natures fury to help cleanse and fortify you. " Her frank response was full of her own honest opinion as she arched a brow inquisitively. Waiting to hear more of what Ulv had to say.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:59 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv listened, and then shrugged softly at the idea of the Mountian Throne having succeeded in comprehending Nirvana, and reaching true enlightenment. Something that really actually worked in her favour.
"Mm, it's not so bad. If he really is as far along the path as you say, then he will not hold any desires for anything. He is probably only still around because of the promise he made. He could leave the wheel of reincarnation for the Hundred Clouds whenever he wanted. Plus I can easily convince him that extracting the cancer from Wulin can return it to how it is meant to be. The path of the Yama that it is being dragged down is not one that would benefit Wulin at all"

And then, she stood up and looked about for the required pill she had made a while ago, just after Ci had hit the Realm of Heaven. It was at Cost, since Ci never thought she'd have a use for it.
"Bone Metamorphasis Technique is refining your energy. It basically explodes your skeleton and reforms it using your Dantian energy. It's a stupidly dangerous technique that Ci would never help me with and she is the only other Yu-Shan cultivator in our world that I can ask favours of. So I need your hand" she sat on the floor, and held out her hand.

"All I need is a wisp of your energy. Will you help?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

Magnolia paused to listen to her statement on the mountain lord. Smiling faintly.

"You'd think that, but the mountain lord wishes for Wulin to fix itself. You may be able to do it based on the fact you are from Wulin. It would be something you would have to meet them for face to face however. He would not take kindly to world travelers disturbing wulin on his watch." Magnolia responded frankly.

Hearing what Ulv had to say about the technique she wished to do, Magnolia's lips curved into a smile as she took another sip of Sake. Bringing the saucer to rest back on her thigh as soon from the girl came that aura that had been felt before. To humans it was something incomprehensible, however to someone like Ulv, the pressure would be similar to a lofty unassailable peak. It was like looking at something incomprehensible.

"Young one. I cannot say I condone such a foolish action. However, the path of the dao is often plagued with idiocracy. " Magnolia's tone was permeated with a dry bemusement as outside the very skies above began to rain as the introduction of Magnolia's Qi caused a change in pressure due to the natural influx of electrons that entered the air. Thunderclouds began to form as she continued to speak.

"Then focus your body. Center your mind and begin to take your pill. However if you splatter paint yourself across the inside of your house, I will not mourn you, nor be responsible for this stupidity." Magnolia said frankly as a rich aura permeated on the tip of her finger. It was as if a lightning bolt had been plucked from the heavens, dancing within her palm brilliantly.

"Ready?" Magnolia waited until the moment needed before introducing the Qi into the pill, waiting and watching for the moment in which this either worked or when she'd need to open an umbrella to keep herself from getting covered in blood.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:29 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Laughing awkwardly, Ulv held out the pill for her to give her power to, and looked at it. This was going to suck. She was going to make her skeleton just vanish and hope to replace it. There was a reason this was considered a mad-man's pursuit. It was given what Ulv required however, and it hovered near her mouth for a moment, Ulv a little apprehensive about what she was about to do. The aura Magnolia put up was a very.....strange one. But, she didn't dwell on it right now.

"If I am being completely honest with you right now, I am not so sure I want to do this either. But, it will be awesome if I can, no? And I'll meet the guy, don't worry. Wulin will fix itself when I come and clobber the bastard in charge and let it fix itself" She asked, a soft giggle on her lips before she took the pill and focused on the energy in it.

Stripping energy from pill, she focused said energy to her body, and after a few moments, she got into the meditation position and began. There was response immediately, even though Ulv showed no sign of acknowledging it. Blood leaked out of her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her ears. Skin turned a deep red, as if all blood had rushed to the top, and the skin itself started to grow blotches. The idea of opening an umbrella, might not have been a bad one after all. Ulv did look like she was going to explode....

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Magnolia Everfrost

"Your an idiot." Magnolia's voice was as soft as could be as she leaned in and pressed the flat of her palm between Ulv's breasts to press against her sternum.

"You owe me for this." Ulv probably couldn't hear the whisper that graced the girl's lips this time.

Soon Ulv would begin to feel a power so vast and incomprehensible that it was like looking at the yawning maw of eternity in an instant. It was a power that would soon begin to amass within her palms, her feet, and her forehead. It created a new flow of qi within her that could be utilized to redistribute the medicinal properties of the raging pill. It would force the pill to be dispersed, filling up her body with the medicinal properties, but reducing the side affect tremendously.

Magnolia's Qi was tyrannical, and it would reinforce Ulv's body greatly in the split second that her palm remained upon the girl's body. If ulv's dantian was considered immense, the Qi that rushed past was unfathomable, ethereal and foreign. In that second, Magnolia had increased Ulv's durability by 150%, and vastly increased the regenerative speed of her body before letting her palm leave the girls chest.

When Ulv awoke, Magnolia would pretend she did nothing. She in fact would be sipping one of Ulv's expensive sake's as if it was normal to pilfer a fellow cultivators stuff while they teetered on the brink of death. Enjoying the mellow undertones of the Sake, Magnolia allowed herself to be immersed in the moment. Enjoying the flavors that blossomed in her mouth.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Ulv's body began to blow up further and further, even as Magnolia did her thing to help Ulv survive. And then,when it seemed like she would pop regardless of the aid given, steam shot out of her ears and she deflated back to a normal body. Opening her eyes, Ulv fell back on the ground and let out a deep exhaling groan.
"Ow....you know, when they say explode your skeleton, it really does not prepare you for how much that hurts" Ulv commented, before getting up with a groan and waddling over to Magnolia, her body stiff and her nerves crying. It was only her superb determination that kept her on her feet this long.

"I'll catch a few days of rest to recover...oph, Gods above....This...is new amounts of pain" she groaned, looking towards the bed. "Also, thank you for trying to help me. But, our powers are too different. It was like pouring oil on water. I'll bleed it out over the next couple of weeks, but I can't use it at all" she told Mag, before dragging her carcass to the bed and grabbing a nap until it stopped feeling like she had blown up her skeleton.

(Exit thread)

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum