Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv]

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Ava

Ava's head was dipped as she cried out of frustration, her bloodied hands pressing against her face, presently not giving a crap about her busted nose, or how she'd make the pain more noticeable by pressing her hands into her face. She had a far worse pain in her heart, and she wanted to be rid of it. She wanted to cut into herself and rip out whatever parasite or demon that was making her feel such horrible emotions. If anything, she was delusional enough to consider that at some point, but as of now, she had lifted her head to look at her mentor chastising her general behavior.

Though when she was given attention that Ulv was present, which she wasn't able to have full awareness of previously, she felt her heart bound out of her chest momentarily, looking over at the woman she longed for, fighting. Her eyes brightened for a mere second, until she forced her gaze away, growling and slapping her dirty cheeks. She clearly looked like she was restraining herself, mentally at least, seeming to grow ever frustrated with her mentor stirring her up.

"That's not why i'm in my r-" She was visibly flinching, cringing, when she heard Ulv cry out. Her palms immediately pressed against her ears, her face red, eyes shut tight, "..Stop talking, stop fucking talking, stop making m-me... Grr! Just.. STOP!"
She came off the corpse, her fingers pressing so hard into her palms she was sure she had begun bleeding, "I-It doesn't fucking matter... Just stop talking about it." She spoke through her teeth, clearly forcing herself to not emotionally explode, "I'm injured, and that thing is too fucking thick for my knives." She pointed a shaken finger towards the commotion not far away, "Maybe we should just fall b-back... This... Was not expected... And you wouldn't want to carry d-dead fucking corpses back..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Last edited by Angry Charmander on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:10 am

The Shameless Deviant

Xian Naku

Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Well, she tried. This woman really was someone to be left to someone that wasn't her, or her clan, or her home. In fact, the further her being from Xian's home, the happier it would make the woman. So she just looked down and gave a disapproving stare.
"That? He's already dead, it just needs Ulv to explain that to him. You are injured, that thing is too fucking thick for your knives, but you aren't fighting it so I don't see how that is a problem" She then turned away and headed back to her party, looking back to Ava.

"You say we, but you have made it abundantly clear there is no we. Just us, and you. As such, you can do whatever you want" Xian told Ava, before taking her people, and leaving. It was echoed by a roar from Ulv and a massive man being made behind her. A beautiful blue dress donning her body, and then a massive amber flame bursting out and cutting the man in half with a tremendous crescent of flame. And then the big man and the dress vanished, and she seemed to be listening to someone talk, but there was nobody around to talk. Just dead people.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:09 pm
Ava was too weak to get onto her feet, and she was only made weaker by Xian's last straw with her, and parting away with her group. The young woman wanted to scream at her, some stereotypical bullshit, like she didn't need them anyways, or that they were useless to her in the first place, but she was silent. She knew she had no right to say any of those. This was an outcome she brought upon herself, this was what she wanted, this is what she begged for...

So why was she crying over this? Why did this hurt her so much? Why did the weight of loneliness even matter to her? This was what she wanted... Right?

She went to lay on her side, staring at what remainder of the fight there was left, the coldness in her heart melting momentarily as she watched the pure beauty that Ulv had created, her eyes shining at the amber flames and blue dress, the creature before her's life ending in an instant. Tears on the green haired woman's face had some of the blood dirtying it run, but instead of trying to maintain the rush, she tried to push it away.

I have no right to be amazed.

I should be leaving.

This is my fault.

Though her negative thoughts plagued her mind, she didn't move to leave, rather, her mind stalled it, though possessing thoughts that made her feel worse, she couldn't help but stay, and stare at Ulv. She couldn't help but remember how the woman made her feel, Xian's words, and the muck of what should be behind her. The young woman wanted to cry for all her days, but that isnt a realistic action.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:34 pm

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Finally finished with tearing the guy apart, Ulv laughed heartily and then walked over to Ava. The cute thing that had been picked up by the Naku clan must have been her usual self for the couple of months that she had been there, because even Xian wouldn't abandon a sister. But it was clear Ava wasn't a sister. So Ulv, walked over to her, and picked her up. A quick few seconds run later, and Ava was launched bodily into a lake. They were in a warm country, so the lake was nice and warm, but that didn't stop the fact that she had just been thrown into a lake.

"Why me? Why do I have to attract the depressive woe is me people? Why can't they be like Inami, or Demonica? They got problems but they acknowledge the problems they have and don't turn away help when it is offered. But no, I get the one that whines about a stubbed toe...."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Ava

The green haired lass lied on the floor, watching Ulv have her little victory. She expected the woman to abandon her as well, make this detachment easier, but that wasn't quite what happened. She watched her approach, and suddenly she was lifted off the ground, with strength even Ava found surprising. Then again, she literally just took out a living tank. The melting feeling in her grew as she had realized, she was being held by her, a fleeting blush on her dirtied face, fleeting in the terms of, the sensation of the earth moving beneath her took her out of it, and being thrown definitely took her out of it.

Her first instinct was to point her feet at the ground, since she didn't have a clear idea of where she was about to land, but the rush of warm water smacking against her flesh gave her the best idea. Thankfully, the lake was deep enough that she didn't hurt her legs on the bottom. It was easy for her to swim back to shore with the occasional curious fish nibbling at her body. She spat out water, knowing for certain some went into her busted nose, cautiously trying to blow it out, tasting some of the liquid iron taste that blood possessed.

Certainly miffed, and a bit chilly from being wet head to toe, she waddled back to Ulv, which thankfully wasn't a long walk,
"Did you really have to throw me into a fucking lake?!" The girl fussed, still coughing on some fluid, hopefully water, her panting and coming up to her, "A little warning would have been nice..!"

She audibly sighed, flopping down onto her butt, grunting, "My day's already shitty enough..."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:40 pm

The Flame Of Hope

The day was a hot one, so Ava wouldn't stay wet for too long. And instead,she would have Ulv to deal with. Arms crossed, and looking down at the woman even before she flopped on the floor, one could see that Ulv wasn't exactly the most impressed.
"Yes, I did have to throw you in the lake. Half of me expected you to just stay there because you are being so 'woe-is-me, I am the only woman who has ever suffered in the world' that given the choice to die, I am surprised you didn't take it.

But yes, your day is going shitty. You charged a guy you were told not to charge, and then got your ass kicked by him. And then you chased off someone who saved your life from the Canninites and gave you a home, somewhere you could be with people that cared about you. Cultivators are very tight knit, you are their family as soon as you take your first step into Wulin.

So yes, your day is shitty but you are the one that has shove led shit onto it, so you can hardly complain. Or, well I guess you can complain a great deal because that is all you do, isn't it? You don't even try to help yourself, you just whine about it and...I don't even know. Expect people to give you sympathy? Expect people to leave you alone? Expect...the earth to open up and disgorge sweets at you?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Ava

Ava knew very well that Ulv would have given her a disapproving stare, she could feel the gaze, even if she wasn't looking up. Nay, her head was tipped down, as if such an action would protect her from such a gaze. She's gotten plenty of them over the months. She kept her mouth shut as Ulv spoke, even visibly covering it, taking all of what Ulv had to say with little argument, aside from a quiet string of "no, yes, maybe..?" in reply to the last string of questions, her face slightly red from the last one, but that wasn't the point. She removed her hand from her face, though her gaze was kept heavy towards the ground.

"..I.." She seemed very hesitant to speak, or even breathe a word, in response to all of that, "..I know what I was doing, I know what would happen... I thought I wanted that, to be alone, but... My insides hurt more than my face ever could..."
One of her hands was balled on her chest, gripping her shirt, while the other was spread just below her neck, somewhat gripping it as well, "I... I can't stop remembering what happened the last two times I held people as 'family'... And whenever I feel something... Next thing I know i'm doing something stupid."
Her breathing was hard as she fought back another wave of tears, slowly looking up at Ulv, "...Why, do my emotions... Have to hurt so much? Why do I have to remember these things?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:47 pm

The Flame Of Hope

"But did you die?" Ulv asked, her eyebrows raised slightly in questioning. "If anyone is allowed to avoid all manner of people because of what happened last time, it's me. I cared about Ceal like a family, even after she tried and almost succeeded in killing us. And then died saving her life. And this was no picturesque nice death. It started with my heart exploding and then things got worse from there until I melted and left soup on my wheelchair. Which I was in because another friend had poisoned us for reasons. Their Origin drove them just insane enough they knew what they were doing but not be able to do anything about it. So I ate that poison hoping it would make me stronger and it kind of went the other way"

"If you want me to take you to someone who has lost their emotions for a long time, I can. She'll tell you the horrible things she has done to people because there was no reason not to do them. But you are really going about this the wrong way. You don't have to forget traumatic experiences, you have to remember them in their entierty, and learn from them. Everything has a lesson to teach you, and if you simply run away because the lesson is hard, it will not go well for you"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:19 am

Ava

Ava tightened her hands into fists as she heard Ulv go on about her own experiences, swallowing a lump in her throat at the mere thought of actually melting to death. She couldn't imagine how it could have felt like, but she did think it to be horrible. She kept her mouth shut, shut tight, the entire time Ulv spoke to her about shit happening, til she finally had a chance to speak. Her head remained tipped down, and she quietly debated if she should even admit what she was going to admit; She never told Ulv much about what she remembered when she got out of those creep's lab.

"I killed my parents," Her voice sounded heavy, "I don't know how, but I was scared that someone that got in the house was going to kill me, and next I knew, my parents were mincemeat. And.. Shit got worse after that."

She looked wholly frozen in the eyes, "It's no dying by melting in a chair, or being poisoned, or whatever else happened to you, but I can't help but always remember that. I don't want to. I don't know what the hell that machine fucked up in doing, but sometimes, I wish it worked as intended."

"But, aside from that, the only lesson I could get from that, and other things, is to not get close to people, because next thing I know, they die, because they were too close to me. I wanted to go with that lesson... But.." Her dark eyes finally looked to Ulv, looking quite hesitant, before speaking, "...I can't help but care, about you, at the bare minimum. No matter how much I tell myself, I keep feeling something... Even with the Naku, no matter how much I stubbornly pushed it away."

"But..."
She hated how vulnerable she allowed herself to get, but it just kept spilling out, word by word, "I'm.. just... scared... I don't know what to do."

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:32 am

The Flame Of Hope

"That's because you are a weakling. You spend too much time worrying about what has happened, you have nothing in place to stop what will happen, and that ends like a man thinking about where he is going to park his car before he is finished driving. Eyes off the road, right hits you with a truck. You drive away everyone that can help you then complain when there is nobody to help you. You are rather aggravating in that respect. It annoys me to see a person wallow in despair and think everything is going to fix itself if they just mope about enough"

"You are going to keep caring for people and they are going to keep leaving or dying because you just sit there with your thumb up your ass waiting for someone else to do something for you. And when it turns out nobody is going to do the something for you, then you just sit around with a questioning face wondering why nobody is doing something for you. You've gotta actually grab the steering wheel and drive the car if you don't want it to crash. Complaining that every time you are in a car, it crashes doesn't stop the car crashing if you don't do anything about it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum