Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv]

Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:32 am

Ava

Ava lightly cringed at the word weakling, at one she couldn't help but value, calling her that. It was definitely a hit at her pride, but well, with how she's acted, does it really exist? No, she had it, she just never acted with it. Her sense of dignity was utter crap lately, depressed and stuck in her room. She kept her mouth shut and actually listened and thought about things, she couldn't help but do so, she didn't have the will or nerve to be overly aggressive or pushy towards Ulv.

The young woman looked visibly uncomfortable as she was forced to be quiet and think at periods through this entire conversation, her feet shuffling as she had wrapped her arms around them, burying her face in her knees to hide her conflicted face. Thinking too deeply wasn't a thing she was ever encouraged to do, at least, not til her life was turned around. 'Don't think,' Mother had told her; she was conditioned not to, that action was better than thought, the candy only made following this far simpler. Impulse would veer her from death or decay, but she couldn't help but reflect and visibly get frustrated with herself, mostly from her actions, but at the same time the feeling to outcast herself remained, it made sense to her, the things that made sense to her conflicted with what actually made sense.

"..I don't get it.."
Ava's knees were becoming gently soaked with tears, her heart beginning to beat out her chest, "Nothing makes sense... You're telling me something, but I-I thinking the opposite... What am I supposed to do..? What am I supposed to think..?"
Her hands were pressed against the sides of her head, hair lacing through her fingers, as she was visibly distressed.

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv]

Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:09 am

Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Hearts On Fire

Ulv looked at Ava as she seemed to collapse into a puddle of her own despair, worrying herself stupid over questions that could not be answered by anyone save herself. So Ulv burst into flames, a powerful, raging inferno of amber flame that would smash into the mindscape of Ava and burn away the clutches that kept her pinned to the realm of despair. It was a nice realm though, the realm of despair was a simple place. An easy place. A place where one did not have to worry, did not have to think, did not have to feel. So just because she could leave did not guarantee she would leave.

"The fact that you are asking what you are supposed to think is why you are weak. It is a question only you can answer. My flame has given you a door, but it is not a door you are forced to go through. It is a door you must ponder greatly, and weigh the pros and cons. Life beyond that door is new, and terrifying. And if I am being honest I don't have the patience to stand around and wait for a few days while you come to a conclusion now you can actually come to a conclusion"

Ulv gave Ava one last pat on the head, and then vanished, to leave the girl time for intense introspection.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum