Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» As Fleeting Clouds pass by. [Ulv, Magnolia]
Today at 8:04 am by Shizuo

» Calypso Asthavon [Danava of Dreams and Nightmares] [Approved 3-2]
Yesterday at 11:36 pm by Angry Charmander

» Rinse. Repeat. [Cero/Ulv]
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Zero

» Unleash the fury of the sea.
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by MWD

» Wandering to a Safe Haven [CLOSED]
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

» Doubt [Calypso/Mana]
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Angry Charmander

» Weeklong Any Burst [11/19/2018]
Yesterday at 2:37 pm by Zero

» Ivory Tower
Yesterday at 11:41 am by Absentee

» The Booze 2: Electric Boogaloo
Yesterday at 11:08 am by Mirja Eeola

» "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]
Yesterday at 10:11 am by MWD

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2616 registered users
The newest registered user is Naxel

Our users have posted a total of 124050 messages in 18935 subjects
Share | 

Past the point of no return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
101000/99999999  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Past the point of no return   Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:04 am

Queen of the Damned

Artist: Disclosure - Song: Magnets(0.75 speed)

Claire had been wondering what her next move would be for the past several days. Up to this point she'd had no concern with what would happen to any of the demons, let alone their queen, but for reasons she couldn't quite explain that had changed recently. At the very least she could learn some invaluable lessons from Mana, who'd already been through the struggle of leading her people to greatness, but perhaps she could influence how things were going to go down. She knew that there would be large scale conflict soon. Everyone was assuming that at this point. She didn't know what the outcome of a war would be, but she did know that she didn't want to rely on one plan when the future of the earth was at stake. With that in mind she'd decided she would try to convince Mana to loosen her hold and to be less provocative. She had little faith that this would be a successful endeavor, but it was worth a try in case other plans failed.

With this in mind she decided that before she made it appear as if she completely condoned everything Mana was doing she should have a chat with a few of the leaders of the more powerful forces on earth. She'd decided Vastime would be a good place to start simply on a whim, so here she was. Her servants had called well in advance, so she knew that she was to be expected around this time. It was very near midday as Claire made her way to the designated meeting place, a large building which seemed to be Vastime's main base of operations, at least from what she could tell. It was an impressive structure, and as she made her way inside she noticed that the furnishings were also of the highest quality. She spoke briefly with a receptionist who stood behind the desk before she was directed to the door of a rather large office.

Claire made sure she looked her best before entering, then, satisfied, she knocked lightly on the door before opening it and making her way inside.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 pm

The governance of Vastime was always something which required the utmost attention of their liegelord. Callous fingers weaved themselves as he finished the rough draft of a bill in support of investment into alternative energy subsidies, placing the pen down after a soft sigh. The majesty of Vastime was wearing a suit which is a rich black with a fine weave and subtle, silver stitching. It was an elegate thing cut off at the waist, authoritative with the only additional accessory besides vastimian flag pin was the silver pocket watch attached to a button tucked into a coat pocket. Being a world leader of a nation often required suits rather than uniforms, something he severly disliked but had grown accustomed to.

As it approached mid-day he was keenly aware of an interesting meeting about to take place, should his company follow their timelines. It was not everyday an up and comer reached out to a fellow national leader, albeit less prestigious and influential. It marked a keen chance to address troubling rumors about potential allegiances to Shadowfall's demonic queen herself.

Desmond eyes would flicker to the door as he heard a knocked accompanied by the sound of opening. His body would turn fully to see the woman who had traveled so far to see him. A beautiful thing, elegant and demanding in her own right. He'd expect nothing less from someone like he- who was on the brink of greatness. The low-cut dress arguably a political move as much as a fashionable one in his opinion; it was too easy to fall prey to womanly wails and gentle eyes.

But Hayden had traversed those waters once before, when she laid eyes upon the Vastimian King she would see a steady gaze. It was not unbecoming or off-putting. Unlike the energy of Mana who was absolutely Chaos incarnate this man was bordering on almost too human- too orderly and driven. A contrast to Mana, but what they did share was a profound emotional pool of energy- his however was hidden and guarded.

Stepping into the room it was as if one had been slammed immediately by the awful loneliness of it, but mixed in it was an extreme feeling of duty and pride. Such sharp contrasting emotions, he was both controlled and wild- the idea of absolute and controlled. It was almost polarizing.

But before her was only but a man standing at a mere five foot eleven who's callous hands laced with thin visible scars was buttoning a coat button. Walking over to her before dusting his hands over his own blouse before extending a hand for the woman to take it, a subtle smile on his lips as he greeted her.

"Welcome to Vastime, your majesty. I am King-Militant Desmond Erasmus Marcus d'al Cunaris ae Hayden. It's a pleasure to meet you, I believe we have much to discuss."

It was a formal greeting, a Vastimian one to give title and full name. But how she wished to address him was up to her- as he had not indicated what she may call him.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18 am

Queen of the Damned

Claire waited politely throughout the introduction of her host, paying close attention to how he conducted himself. She could gain much from an interaction separately from just what was said. Another large advantage was that she was meeting this man in his own place of work. That meant that the energy she was feeling around her, the latent energy that filled the place, almost certainly came from him. She took in the feelings that soaked everything that was around her and kept them in mind, but chose not to act on what she was feeling at this point in time. She placed her own hand in his when he offered it, and although her hand was small, exquisitely soft, and there was an utter lack of any firmness to her grip, there was a hidden yet somehow completely obvious display of power there. Perhaps it was purely a mental thing, but it was there nonetheless. It was there in any interaction she had, regardless of who it was with.

"Quite the introduction. Thank you for welcoming me, it's my pleasure to be here, but do you always find it necessary to be so formal? Not to say that I don't appreciate the respect, or that I don't offer it mutually, but don't you find it tiring, always taking everything so seriously?"

This was a measured response, and Claire was quite interested to see how he would respond to the subtleties of her words. She moved ever so slightly closer before speaking once more.

"Yes we do have much to talk about, but must we do it here? Talking in an office, it's so bland, confining, boring. Why don't we discuss things over dinner? I do always love trying new foods, especially those from different parts of the world."

Again, Claire was extremely precise in her selection of words. Everything she said she said intently and with a purpose. Much more of a purpose than what would appear on the surface. It was in her nature to gain much more from a conversation than the average person would, and because of this she always chose each word carefully, because by doing so the response she prompted could tell her more about something she wanted to know. How the conversation went next would depend entirely on how her host responded to her previous question though.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:11 pm

"No one has quite asked me a question like that outside of Vastime."

The man mused, letting out a chuckle. The subtle brush of amusement seemed to emit from his being, a lightheartedness which poked from the latent energy. It was clear that the question brought some level of joy to his being, as if being allowed to explain the central reasoning to his conduct. His hands finding themselves running over his suit jacket as he began to speak.

"You asked me two questions so forgive the need to give a bit of explanation; but I do not find it necessary to be serious. In fact, I find it far too easy to simply casual with my guests- a trait you will find throughout this land." The man explained offering some context to what he was about to speak next. As he spoke however he'd take a soft stride walking to his coat rack touching the fabric of his hanging long-coat. Before hazel irises would fall onto her once more.

"It is indeed tiring, but that is precisely why we of Vastime embark to do it. You'll find that our culture promotes austerity over anything else. How else are we to show respect in a world where it is far too easy to simply act as we please? When approaching our peers from a level of respect and seriousness regardless of power shows a level of discipline. It shows true respect."

The man would take pause for the moment, placing his hands behind his back. It was a simple display of authority, a body position which displayed power and assuredness. To open one's self up to possible attack, it perfectly displayed the king in his natural habitat. She had his attention currently, but he was at home where he was.

"However onto more pressing matters, dinner is lovely. I know some quaint establishments if you have a taste for the food. One of the many benefits of living in the capital- it's a haven for cultural delicacies. Quite the export and import sector."

There was the barest hint of pride, no to the degree of self-serving or uncalled for. But it was palpable in the energy of the man. Some spoke on the intoxicating aura of love, or hatred, but for this man before her his intoxication laid with the pride he held for Vastime. It was evident in how he methodically explained their culture, the softness in his voice as he rolled it's name of his tongue. For all his looks as a rugged man of war, callous hands and scars- there was a true softness to his being when it came to this place.

Or maybe it was a softness to the people.

"Forgive the windness of that all, I don't want to appear like an unclouth fool but it's rare to find someone who wishes to hear why we do what we do. I often find criticisms than interest."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:03 am

Queen of the Damned

The Sueki Queen listened intently to the response of the man before her, carefully considering everything he said. The first step she ever took when encountering someone new was to ascertain whether or not they were a truthful person. This was quite easy for her to do, as there were almost always tell tale signs of a lie, at least amongst the general, normal, populace. She could sense no hint of a lie from Hayden as he spoke, nor did she expect to. She had much to say, but held her tongue so as to move the conversation along, she would address her interests when Hayden had finished speaking. She was slightly surprised to witness this other side of him however. This had been exactly the kind of thing she'd wanted to bring out, but she wasn't quite sure whether or not it existed, as someone whose surroundings were so full of their own melancholy often had little else to offer personality wise. She was glad to see that wasn't the case here, or this would have been an extremely boring meeting, something she tried to distance herself from whenever possible.

"Ah so it's that you're bound by duty. You're a man bound by many things, aren't you? The need of your people, the pride of your army, the prosperity of your country. It must all get very overwhelming at times."

She paused for a moment after saying this, her husky, sensual voice conveying everything that was necessary. After a short time she began to speak once more.

"Well then, I suppose you'll be taking me to dinner now?"

A sly smile spread across the Sueki's face as she said this, all too obviously manipulative, but at the same time strangely comforting and inviting.

"If you don't mind though, somewhere where we can speak privately would be best."

Although she had said "if you don't mind" it was most likely quite clear that she would accept nothing less than total privacy. There were often hidden or subtle meanings in the things that Claire said, until there were no longer any, and she told you bluntly exactly what she wanted from you. At that point there is little resistance to be had.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 am

The man's amusement seemed to remain constant as she spoke, the subtleness of his own emotions more telling than any bold proclamation. As his callous hands seemed to stroke the deep scars in his hand, a quirk he did sometimes. At one point in time it was a way to keep his wits, but now it was just an ingrained motion into his being. Habits where often hard to break, but so far he displayed no physical or mental emotions which betrayed his true feelings- only the soft layer of amusement and layered pride.

But as she spoke he'd offer a soft nod of his head, it was accurate to say he was bound by many things. But a sly smile would cross his lips as she spoke about overwhelming, illiciting a measured chuckle as he strode back to his desk- callous fingers brushing against the tailor'd wood. It was a pretty thing, dark- very traditional and made from the wood deep within the heartlands.

"Some would consider me bound by these things, some may even speak it is a great and terrible burden." The man would express to her, no level of misconception in his voice. The baritone thing which was his voice was steadfast, firm- a good representation of his being. "But I am not among them, to use the word overwhelming would imply it is too great at times- which I must disagree with; stumbling is not a luxury I can afford."

Thus it was revealed, it was not arrogance which affirmed his words but pragmatism. He held himself to a standard which far exceeded excellence, that whatever choices he made was affirmed by the simple ideology. It was an extraordinarily simple concept, but almost too complex in practice.

The energy of the man, the soft glow of his being- beneath all the melancholy and amusement was a consistent theme. It was faint, barely detectable, hidden even- but with his words it was shown. It was the emotion of pride, a warmth which sought to consume the room that seemed to lace his words. It was easy to see that his driving force was not simply the vague concept of duty- but a strong sense of pride.

"I believe we've reached a situation; madam."

He'd rest his ass slightly on the desk, his hands removing from behind his back. The soft cross of his arms across his chest was light-hearted.

"You wish to have dinner to discuss matters in private, I surely cannot use my influence to clear a restaurant on short notice. It would be far too rude to the patrons, but I must oblige your request. With that being said, I suppose my only idea of a solution is for me to prepare dinner at my home- where secrecy and privacy is paramount. I take it that would be acceptable?"

He'd present to her his problem, followed by a solution. So methodical in nature, measured and controlled. Despite holding some level of grievance with what she said, instead of simply expressing that he had also presented some type of solution. The man was proactive, he wanted to address a concern clearly and concisely while laying out his reasoning.

But there was a small shift in personality, a small shift in aura. It was subtle, like the after-taste of lime. It was indulgence, the man was assured in his position and naturally commanded a level of respect and authority. Claire, by playing 'the game' and not out right demanding something from him was able to get exactly what she wanted. Unlike other officials he had met she came from a level of subtleties- a trait appreciated in Vastime. So while what she made was borderline a demand, it was clear Hayden was simply indulging her for that act of supreme subtlety.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Queen of the Damned

The smile Claire had let out continued to adorn her face. She was quite pleased to have drawn out the more enjoyable and interesting personality traits of her host so quickly. She listened intently as he described his view of his personal life and duties and her smile slightly faded. It was obvious that the man in front of her was extremely caught up in his work, and it didn't seem that there wasn't much more to his personal life than what he did in the service of Vastime or his country. She waited patiently, letting him fully speak his mind before she responded so that she would miss nothing when preparing her own response.

"Oh, surely you would never stumble."

Claire didn't necessarily say this in a mocking way, although some would surely take it that way. Her intention was more to draw attention to the gargantuan task that this man was taking on. Truthfully she was impressed by the effort he'd put in. She stopped considering his previous sentence as he began to speak once more, not focused on his words.

"Well isn't that unfortunate"

She gave him an inviting smile before continuing.

"Will you be my chef then?"

She said this with an amused look on her face. When she'd said somewhere private the first thing that had come to mind was the back room of a restaurant, or a nice terrace with a pleasant view of the city, but she supposed this did work just as well. She just hadn't expected to be invited back to Hayden's home. At least not before dinner. Still, this should give her even more time to discover everything she could, and to make sure that Vastime wouldn't become her enemy in the future. That was the most important point to be brought up in their conversation. While it was true that she was currently on speaking terms with Mana that was not because of any endorsements of ShadowFall from her part. Quite the opposite in fact. She sought to rectify some of the faults from the inside, and that was genuinely the best thing she could do at this point in time.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 pm

"I dabble in the culinary arts."

The man would chime before beginning to step towards the door, a long stride which felt more like the world moving around him than him through the world. His hand reaching out to take his hat off the rack which held his over coat, snatching it as well before throwing it over his shoulders. It was a mid-night black thing made from smooth silk, complementing the black and white vest he was wearing. None the less he'd hold the door for them to wait for them to accompany him.

"My residence is not far from here, but while we walk I assume you may have some questions?"

There wasn't much else to say, his hands slipping inside of his coat pocket. The long hall ways of their capital building was decorated with traditional African art- but followed but other cultural flares such a Greek marble busts- or even Italian paintings. Hayden despite his homely apperance and aura seemed to be some type of cultural affinity. His intense hazel irises would fall onto the queen, his emotions only revealing that he was to some part amused- but focused. Despite her charms he didn't seem to have any sort of intense feelings towards her, lust or otherwise. There was of course a natural attraction, but nothing which was out of the norm.

He'd however pose a question to them, curious to have something answered.

"You speak to me of my position, of my people- but my question for you is where do your confidence remain? What motivates you?"

It was a bold question, but he had enough speaking about himself.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:28 am

Queen of the Damned

Claire openly laughed at Hayden's last statement. As usual, her laugh was intensely compelling. This wasn't something she ever consciously used her power on, and if her power was being used at all she wasn't in any way aware of it. Instead, it was a naturally occurring advantage. She garnered many stares as they both walked down the street towards Hayden's home. This happened basically every time she went out, as she wasn't one who conserved her laughter. All of the men and most of the women would be looking her way for the next several minutes.

"Oh, do you now? Well, I'm eager to find out for myself. Hopefully the journey won't be long, I'm famished."

Claire didn't have much more to say until they could speak safely and privately without worrying about prying eyes and ears, so she simply shook her head and smiled. Shortly afterwards Hayden asked his own question, and she quickly responded.

"What motivates me? Bringing my people back from the brink of extinction. I don't know if you've noticed, but there aren't exactly many Sueki running around these days. I've taken back Romania in order to give them a place to thrive, and now I will lead them to greatness once more, and sit on my throne as the Queen of everything I've striven for. This is most assuredly what I will do. This is both my motivation and my claim to confidence. I have done much already, but I've only just gotten started if I'm to accomplish everything that I've set out to."

She looked intently at Hayden after having said this, the passion in her words displayed in her eyes. It was clear that this was perhaps the one thing she was incredibly intent on accomplishing in her lifetime. She continued to look into Hayden's eyes as the strolled down the road, making it quite clear how deeply her determination lay.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Past the point of no return   Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:11 am

Desmond was not so blind to not notice the on-lookers, it was not rare to see the King walking with beautiful women nowadays- all business of course. Between Abalia, Nelliel, and now this woman the tabloids of the land seemed to just love feeding on the fire created by a bachelor king; as amusing as it felt to see so many stares it was equally annoying. To some degree he valued his privacy but his position denied that most of the time, perhaps the emotional energy of annoyance pinging off him as his eyes fell upon some on-lookers might reveal that.

But once she spoke his hazel eyes would fall onto her own, absorbing what she said into him. As she spoke about her people he could not hold back the worn smile, such passion and drive was what inspired him. It was almost akin to those youthful spirits which had erected this nation and still made it move forward. But this voice, this passion reminded him of someone else causing an almost calmness over him.

"You remind me of a friend, with those words of vigor and passion. Don't let that fire die... however.."

The man would only briefly lean in, tilting his head down. She would have an unrestricted view of his hazel hues, almost uncomfortably close. But the words which left his mouth would be low, almost filled with a reproach. His energy seemed to morph along with his words- meaning he was speaking the utmost truth to himself.

"But what great things have the Sueki done in the past? What demons and gods have they slain? What have they accomplished save for being in the shadow as afterthoughts to every great event?"

The sharpness of his tone displayed some level of challenge, to assert that to be proud and confident was one thing. But to speak of greatness, of past greatness which might not have been earned was simply a foolserrand. But yet, there was no malice in his voice as he shifted back slightly as they arrived at his door. In fact he'd reach into his pocket before looking down at his keys, shifting a sly gaze at her.

"I do not think you have any great past to return to. Rather I think you have the unique chances to place your people on heights never before seen; and you would be doing yourself a disservice to hang onto the notion that there was anything great about your past." He'd remark, his voice falling silent for a moment as he turned around. His aura seemingly emitting an excitement to it, but with undertones of somberness.

"I believed once I could return my people to greatness- only to see that.. there was nothing great or noble about the past victories and failures. Only the idea that in this very moment, this instance- we can be legend."

The turn of his key would open the abode, before holding the door for them. He'd have only the slightest look of amusement in his eye.

"Why live up to a past unworthy of greatness?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Past the point of no return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next