Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Share | 

"Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]   Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

It was a chilling but cool day at the Rukongai as Yoriko jumped across various buildings waving her hand towards the souls of both young and old watching as many were doing their daily routines of shopping, patrolling, or spending time with family. It was a great feeling for the girl

Then a thought came across the girl's mind as she placed a finger on her chin perhaps she could use this time to meditate next to the pond that's next to a cherry blossom tree? Or perhaps meditate at a garden? Afterit would be nice to clear her mind for a bit...

So she went to the nearest garden where there were less people around and observed the area and she described it as a formal garden. The bonsai trees lined the perfect lawn in their wooden boxes. In the centre there was a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads and a wooden bridge that crossed the middle so she could look down at the koi carp. The flower beds were a riot of November weather and even on close inspection they were weed-free.

Silent illumination was a Buddhist practice also is referred to as mozhao, from the Chinese characters mo (silent) and zhao (illumination). Once in this state she would neither enter into meditative absorption nor give rise to scattered thoughts. In this very moment, her mind just is— wakeful and still, clear and without delusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistahJay
Starter Member

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]   Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:49 am

((The Tune He Begins to Play))

Mitsuyo's breath was still taken away from his overall positive interaction from the captian of the Stealth Division, Henrex, despite more or less giving him a rude awakening by playing his flute at such an early hour of the day. As much as he appreciated Henrex's hospitality, he had to see him off, noting that he would usually use this time early in the morning to hold conversation with his spirit, Sumire.

He and Sumire share a very friendly relationship, often treating each other as long distance pen-pals and even being flirtatious with each other on occassion. Because of this, he often did his best to say Good Morning and ask for general advice about his day towards his spirit. This would also help him to get in the mindset of finally being able to use Sumire's full potential at some point soon enough. Even though she had given her name to him, she actively is refusing to let Mitsuyo know of the potential of her power, because she feels he isn't ready to fully realize her just yet.

His run-in with Henrex caused him to feel a sense of being hurried, knowing he was late for when Sumire usually expects to hear from him. Although the feeling was there, he did not hurry himself much, feeling as though his reasoning for his delay was justifiable enough to cover for his lateness in speaking to her. He casually strolled through Rukongai, softly grinning and tipping the brim of his straw hat to those who waved or acknowledged him on his journey, but did not really speak back as thoughts swirled in his head thinking about how he would word covering himself. Although he thought he would be fine, he also knew that Sumire would still ask him and possibly scold him for his lack of punctuality. He continued to think of reasons as he began to walk forward heading to the local garden near by where he would often hold his meditative conversation with Sumire.

I guess I could just tell her the truth, and that i was stopped by a captain today... But... hmm... as accurate as that is, she'll want to know more other than "He told me I played flute good"... I mean... it could be a step in the right direction somewhere... that's a connection, and it's not about what ya know, but who ya know right...? *sigh* Screw it, i'll just tell her I overslept or something. As low as that is, at least she'll believe that and I can keep moving... Or... *sigh* Why is this so difficult to figure out...

Upon arrival, his eyes slowly glossed over the garden abode, as blossoms from the soft breeze began to flutter across his vision, further enhancing his relaxation into the moment. He drew a large breath inward, but due to his tensed body from overthinking, his exhale was fairly sharp and rushed, forcing him to take another deep breath in to retry his attempt at relaxing. The breath was hurried once more, which almost annoyed him, knowing he was able to control his breathing a lot better than he was currently doing. Upon his second sharp exhale, he reached for his flute, looking around to make sure that not many others would be disturbed by his play, noting maybe 10 or 15 others in the area around him. He tilted his head as he thought...

I dunno... this is still a pretty sizable group of people here... But this is a flute... probably more suited for this environment anyway... hopefully it's not too large of a distraction... In fact.... to not feel as bad maybe I'll talk with Sumire as I play... kinda tune out from the world... Yeah... Then if someone stops me I'll be like "oops, can't seperate a man from his music"... yeah that'll work.

...as he raised his flute to his lips and softly began to play one of his go-to songs. ((linked above)) As began to play, he faintly looked down to his feet, and positioned himself in a way that he could walk in a straight-line unimpeded for sometime, so when he closed his eyes to speak with Sumire, he would not accidentally run into people as he did so. Once set into position, he shut his eyes slowly and took soft methodical steps forward, continuing to play as he paced upwards to cross the bridge.

As he walked forward, soft bursts of his own spiritual pressure began to radiate off of him as he tried to control his spiritual pressure and isolate as much as possible to bring it inward, enhancing his connection with his spirits. The flute itself, began to have faint swirls of a light magenta aura flowing in and out of it's sound chamber, as well as its finger holes and the upper breath hole, rapidly recycling his spiritual energy as though he were in a style of walking meditation. This cycling of energy, caused gusts of wind to sway around his scarf, causing it to cascade and billow in the winds behind him.

He finally arrived to the bridge's surface, noting it by the different sounds that he heard under his feet, from the harder taps of the stones, to a more diffused clunking sound upon stepping down on the softened wood. He mentally began to count his steps...

...using it as away to keep his tempo to his music, whilst also trying to estimate his position on the bridge, hoping to be able to stop somewhere roughly around the middle of the bridge. He assumed he was in the center at this point, and began to walk towards the railing, walking even slower as he kinda reached his foot outwards to make sure he didn't step on something, and repeating these elongated steps until he reached the railing. He then turned around and leaned his back onto the rails and unknowingly parking himself next to a woman who was standing on the bridge next to him, as he continued to play his tune.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]   Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

Yoriko stared at the koi fish as they swim around the water only have her ears infatuated by something..listening closer it appeared to be the sound of a flute, the music that came from the flute came quick, rather brilliant like a call-note, or like a long quick message, half command. To her it was like a pure male voice--as a blackbird's when he calls: a pure male voice, not only calling, but telling her something, telling her something, and soothing her soul so elegantly. Yoriko turned around to notice the one who was playing such elegant tunes and immediately set her eyes on him.

Excuse me, I couldn't help but hear that..I don't even have words to describe it. That tune..it reminds me so much of home, tell me what's your name?
Yoriko asked the strange man with a smile on her face, it looked like she was about to cry tears of happiness.It's been so long since she's heard that tune in fact it was heard when her family attended a festival in China. Everytime she hears it she imagines herself in a beautiful forest with a large lake where everything was safe..her mom holding her tightly as her father and brothers play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1