Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:22 am

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Watch?v=-5qhNRmMilI

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A
Yoriko waited patiently as Mitsuyo was by the looks of things conversing with his companion given the gust of his spiritual pressure emminating throughout his body. This allowed for the girl to do some last minute stretches before preparing to spar obviously she began by standing on her tiptoes, moving her shoulders as they strained back, after all the luxury of relieving her tense muscles was exhilirating.
You could tell when she was getting into the game. Her arms would go all rigid and her muscles would pop right out. He felt like a warm statue to touch. so he sat there like a model action man until his team won or lost.

I'm in the mood for restrictive combat..besides you never know if your gonna be losing an arm or a leg. Let's start with our right arm Yoriko would then place her left arm around her back and get into her combat position waiting for Mitsuyo to respond.

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:32 pm
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 748b741e22b1c2014827a6e836ebd960

"Tch...Ya had to be a Righty, huh?"

He chuckled and spoke, as he was left handed and knew he was going to have quite the challenge. Despite being more experienced then her as far as ranking was concerned, having the thought of Henrex being her father made him have second thoughts as to how he should address the situation. His body hunched over purposefully, as there was a loud pop that echo-ed throughout the garden as he popped his back, from being hunched over for so long when he played the flute. He then leaned his neck to the left, cracking loudly as his neck was stretched. The same series of pops echo-ed again as he started to stretch to the right, allowing his body to feel more relaxed.

"Ahh.. there we go"

He grinned once more as he rolled his shoulders backwards to have his stance appear taller, he stepped forward with his right leg to have his right arm be front of his stance. His left arm tucked itself into the back of his cloth belt, as a fist clenched around it to keep it steady. His right arm then fell limp and swayed slowly back and forth, as if the wind was strong enough to push his arm for him.

"I guess Ladies first? Either way, i'm pretty sure i'll be a punching bag for a bit." He chuckled playfully as the arm continued to sway in a rhythmic pattern, back and forth as if his arm now turned into a pendulum of sand dangling on a string.

"Oh and I'm guessing I can't get any help right? Like... no reiastu, no Suzy, no funny business, just... -large inhale- me -fast, sharp exhale-"
He spoke, as he was slowly loosing confidence in his fighting capablities

As much as he enjoyed combat, hand-to-hand was very much his weak spot, he knew few kicks every now and then, and blocking to play "keep away" but as far as actual swings and direct hits, a wet noodle would have more force than he would.

Last edited by MistahJay on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:20 pm

The Wandering Genin

Yoriko Morri

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Watch?v=-5qhNRmMilI

Song: Beautiful Chinese Music - Bamboo Flute | Artist: NA | Word Count: N/A

"Oh come now Mitsuyo. If I start punching you around and you don’t retaliate that’d ruin the point of the training." She looked at him with a disappointed look noticing his arm swaying back in forth which clearly got her attention for the most part; plus his tone of voice diminishing from before he lost a bit more confidence which wasn’t a good sign especially without any offhand assistance from his spirit. However rather than berate the man she stared at him with stars in her eyes pumping her first into the air; "Don’t lose confidence in yourself. Use this an opportunity rather than a waste of effort. She spoke, loudly her voice examining great vigor and encouragement for the young lad.

If Mitsuyo got a good laugh or a chuckle she would then step back a few feet and place her left arm behind her like before and gave him some time to get himself back into fighting position. If he did she would examine her opponent from head to toe, then with a deep inhale and exhale she got into the Bājíquán fighting stance which in this case was the horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground and toes pointing forward or angled slightly out. Then without warning she would step forward with a flash of shunpo and immediately went on the offensive and did a low kick hoping to knock her off her feet then if that worked she'd immediately step in with her left foot and strike with her left fist from above. If Mitsuyo somehow was able to catch her off guard she would she would quickly grab his arm as if she was boa strangling its prey with its immense strength ready to neutralize her opponents attack, and due to this it allowed her to shift both of their center of gravity, hopefully it would cause him to lose balance not not herself.

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:37 am
"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 748b741e22b1c2014827a6e836ebd960

Upon hearing her words, he smiled but give a slightly condescending head nod as he raised an eyebrow to acknowledge her voice and stature. He agreed with what she said, and there was nothing wrong with it, but his defeated attitude lingered for longer than he wanted to upon her pep talk.

"Yeah, you're right. Plus... i don't even know what her release is going to be... and knowing my luck it's going to be gauntlets...So-sigh-... let's get this thing rolling." He spoke as he rolled his shoulders back and stood taller. His arm lifted up to having the back of his hand face towards Yoriko, as he held it about 2 or 3 feet away from his face, with his elbow flexed on an angle.

His arms did not assume any particular stance, as usually his fighting tends to be very improvisational, he usually never sets up a string of techniques until seeing how the opponent moves themselves. His grin continued as now he angled his head downward to make it look so that his eyebrows began to furrow in a cynical fashion. This angle with his grin made him look slightly insane, yet it was obvious he was slowly becoming more hyped up to fight.

As he saw Yoriko move forward, his look faded instantaneously as he was swept onto his back by Yoriko, and on his way down he shouted.

"Wait, I thought restrictive was ONLY use the limb called out!... Sh--!"

He spoke as he felt his back slam onto the ground, and although he fell over, Yoriko did not look like she planned to check if he was alright, as she began knocking her left arm backwards to go in for a strike that surely would leave him down on the ground for sometime if he didn't move fast.

Upon seeing her charging up the strike, he used the opportunity to remind himself of the ruling in place and look for an opening, "So... Do everything except use the right arm... hmmm... in that case...", he thought as he looked at where his legs were positioned on the bridge, then to her...then he focused on where his left arm was, and even though his right arm was exposed he couldn't use it. He sat there laying on his left arm which was folded behind his back and sprung an idea. He reached around until he found a gap between the planks of wood that connected the bridge together, and pushed himself forward, launching himself backward and away from Yoriko as the strike began to come downwards to where he would have been.

As he lost his speed, he then grabbed another gap and used his current momentum to swing his legs upward to upright himself, though if Yoriko would have lost balance due to the missed downward strike, because of his legs swinging upward, it would be possible for Yoriko to be kicked in the face as he started to push up. Regardless of whether kick connects or not, he would still have enough momentum to swing himself up right to performing a one-arm handstand on his left hand. As the handstand occured, he looked up to Yoriko and squinted his eyes, still holding onto his grin.

"You sly fox...", he spoke as gravity completed his momentum to upright himself onto his feet, "Using my tiny brain against me!" He chuckled after, feeling embarrassed at not being careful of the rules. Now that he knew what the fight entailed, he regained confidence. He paused for a quick second to regain his balance and then darted forward, by pivoting on his left foot, loading his momentum onto that leg and pushing himself forward, keeping his right leg bent in, as if he were performing a flying knee as opposed to trying to land the kick.

Last edited by MistahJay on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:18 pm

Yoriko’s roundhouse kick definitely shook Mitsuyo by surprise considering upon hearing the initial rules she stated earlier about using only their limbs, however it was mostly a lesson in training fighting where you don’t believe what you're opponent says there going to do. As she was ready to strike Mitsuyo once more thinking she had the upper hand until he did something quite interesting; despite him not being able to use his right arm he managed to use his footwork and left hand to gain the efficient amount of momentum he needed to land safely onto the bridge across from the two. Boom! The dirt would leave behind a small indentation as the result of her downward strike and began to lose a bit of balance, then immediately got a kick to the face.

Yoriko would then stumble for a bit and cover her face to readjust herself before turning around to look at Mitsuyo as he landed onto the ground smiling. Heh. I wouldn’t call it tiny, after all that move you pulled off was impressive. she commented before getting back into her combat position noticing the man dashing forward with great speed ready to attack once more, and judging by his movements he appeared to be initiating another attack though she couldn’t tell which one. She would then decide to use this forward momentum against Mitsyuo by using the bottom of her left foot to stop most if not all forward momentum of his strike, if it was successful she would put down her foot onto the ground and attempt to use her right arm to target the most vital areas of his body which we're his eyes and neck. Though it wouldn’t have enough power to knock him unconsious or at least kill the man it would at least surprise him reagrdless she would close her fingers together and target the Trapezius.

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

"Wait you're Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko] - Page 2 Empty Re: "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]

Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 am

As Yoriko's comment was heard, he continued an internal conversation with his spirit, smiling confidently as the conversation ensued.

"See Suzy, I knew someone out here would think I have braincells!"

"I will offer the credit of you having at least one. Now, humble your hubris, she is retaliating!"

"Huh?!"

Was his last interjection, as he was forceably ejected out of his own mind, to focus on the fight that was occuring in front of him. As he begun to pay attention, he noticed Yoriko's foot jet itself outward to stop his knee from connecting to her. He thought that momentum stop would occur, but as he was rearing up his next swing with the still continuing momentum, he noticed Yoriko's hand daggering forward, which not only worked as a good counter, but ensured that any momentum that he gained would have to be lost otherwise he would be chopped up.

"Oh yeah... She's Henry's daughter... Why on Earth would I think she doesn't know how to counter...?"

"Amazing... You seemed to have lost that braincell pretty quickly." Sumire rebuttaled sarcastically

"Not now, Suzy... You're definitely not helping..."

He felt as though he had no choice but to take the strike that she aimed to his head. He elongated his posture enough so that his neck moved upwards enough to tank the shot without any issues. The hault in momentum stunned him as he figured out what was going to be his next move. Although she was wide open for a punch, his morality kicked in, making him veto the obvious next move.

His eyes shifted around rapidly until realizing that they were on a bridge at the moment. Although he didn't know what was under the bridge, he assumed the fall was short enough not to hurt if there were any repercussions to be had. With this being noted, he grabbed Yoriko's waist and pivoted on his feet, using that energy from his twist, he let go and gave a slight nudge, hoping the twist would knock her off balance enough to reset himself, and the push taking advantage of the loss of balance to hopefully knock her off the bridge.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:04 pm
The blow to the head was successful but the way he positioned himself to absorb most of it was arguably smart though she wondered why he hesitated into hitting her besides she was wide open and didn't have time to retaliate, whatever the case she was going to juse this opportunity to strike his knees to disrupt and cripple his movement considerably though she was going to hold back in case they actually break.
However before she could attack one again the girl was caught off guard as she felt her waist being grabbed and spun around like a spinning top.

Woah! She felt herself being pushed away from Mistuyo and onto the bridge as her feet bagan to stumble which led to her being knocked off the bridge and into a small pool of water, the cold liquid began to soak her clothing as well as her exposed skin. What made it worse was that she wasn't wearing anything protective underneath so her body was shivering prefusely. However she had to keep on trucking after all he might be thinking of a counter attack as she moves, she would then climb up back to the bridge where Mitsuyo was standing and told him off. H-Hey! That was a cheap move you did there! she scolded Mitsuyo though her voice was a bit jittery due to the cold water...not only that but if he looked closely he could see through her outfit and see.....well.

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 am
Mitsuyo started belly laughing, suprised that his tactic worked out so well, seeing her get drenched from it all only made matters better. He continued to laugh so hard that his eyes began to close, and he had to rest his arms on the banister of the bridge to catch himself.

"Well hey, what's a good training session if you don't learn right? Lesson One: Learn your environment!"

He spoke confidently as he came down from his laughing spree. He then looked around trying to find Yoriko since he finally opened his eyes enough from his laughter to see around him. He looked up and saw her standing on the bridge, with her clothing completely drenched, revealing some extra details that caught him off guard. As he took in a deep breath to relax himself from his laughing high, he fixated on Yoriko and noticed she wasn't leaving much to the imagination today and started to cough from getting startled by her appearance. As he finished his coughing fit, he unraveled his scarf from his neck and tossed it over to Yoriko.

"Lesson Two: There are somethings that are best left unseen..." He spoke as he cleared his throat and turned to the side. He tried to hold on to his uncontrolled smile, continuing to look outwards into the garden. As he looked out, his uncontrolled smiling became awkwardly forced as Sumire began to invade in his mind and chastize him.

"You seem to have quite the fondness for her."

"Yeah, she's a good kid. I wouldn't mind being a kinda mentor or something. Who knows maybe I can play the crazy uncle role." He thought, as he took a quick glance in her direction, to see if she had gotten the hint before looking back out to the gardens, lost in his own thought argument with Sumire.

"That would be fantastic, though I am sure you understand that what I said was not implying, "crazy uncle"." She softly rebuttaled as she was trying to understand the slight soft spot Mitsuyo began to show. Recently he began to get playful, and she assumed Yoriko struck a cord of some type in him, that made this personality trait arise.

"Look... I can appreciate the fine details, however those details... They have quite the tall barrier to entry." As he considered, but then refocused himself and shook his head externally.

"Interesting. From what I can see, she is much shorter than you. I would assume that would make the barrier easier to access." She reflected as she began to try to throw feelers out there for Mitsuyo to reveal more about himself. All of the attempt being in vain.

"No damnit... That's not what I meant! Henrex okay... He's literally next door and can turn my ass into a lightning rod... Quite literally too." His facial expressions externally, made his cheeks turn rosy from Sumire's embarrassing concepts.

"I do not understand. Your likeness to Yoriko, is because of your terror for Henrex? I am not sure how those two would interact, assuming they are family with one another." As Sumire, spoke these words, his external smile began to fade, as he closed his eyes and was now fueled with annoyance and anger to what she began to imply.

"I swear, If there was a foreign exchange program for zanpakuto, I would be the first to sign your ass up for it. Get out of here! Or... I don't know... Whatever you do when you're not in my mind."

He spoke externally, as he forced Sumire out of the forefront of his mind, and gazed back over to Yoriko, with a side-eye glare.

"It's your move once ya get situated."

Sent from Topic'it App
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:11 pm
Once again she heard Mitsuyo give her some commentary about fighting and using everything around her to her advantage such as the terrain and using the environment as she has just witnessed after being drop into the pool of water below her. However as she was scolding he was looking away from her, perhaps he was talking to his zanpaktou spirit again but examining closer he got a subtle smirk as if something was wrong with her. Once she looked down she now noticed why her outfit was completely see-through due to the water and decided to go behind a tree to at least dry them out, thankfully though he didn't stare like a pervert and went behind the tree to quickly dry them out. First buy taking off her shihakshou top and wringing it out as the stream of water began to pour out of it and onto the ground below, then coming back towards Mitsuyo on the bridge with her top on no longer exposing her parts.

"Alright then. But this time we can use both of our hands." Immediately after saying that Yoriko would sprint towards Mitsuyo and focus her energy into her right fist clenching it tightly specifically she was aiming for the man's liver as this punch would hopefully incapacitate the opponent considering the amount of force being exerted to it. Though with her minor strength it might not do alot of damage, regardless if he managed to block or dodge the attack she would go for a vertical punch; the reason why is because it faster due to the lack of corkscrew movement and well suited for punches against the opponents ribs. Then if that didn't work she would use the Sambo Casting Punch which was only used to strike an opponent but also to enable the attacker to grapple an opponent if the punch misses.

MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:59 am
As he noticed Yoriko walking away to gather herself he looked down to the bridge and saw his scarf still tossed on the wooden panelling that he offered for her to dry herself off with. He pushed himself off of the banister and started walking towards his scarf, mumbling just loud enough so she could hear

"Damnit, didn't even give this back to me. Just walked off... Mm-mm-mm...tsk-tsk."

As he continued to reach down and grab the scarf, he heard her speak of using both hands for combat now, and he grinned, still looking down and dusting off the scarf.

"Sure, let's do i-- huh?!"

Before he could finish his comment, he heard the leaves and grass shifting swiftly in front of him, and as he looked up, he noticed Yoriko running forward with her fist cocked backwards. His eyes squinted as he shook his head and picked up the scarf in one motion and grabbed the ending on it. He then put it just enough in front of him to have the scarf catch the impact of Yoriko's momentum, and with her moving forward into the scarf, he then folded the scarf around her wrist and held onto her balled up fist while in the scarf, letting the two of them spin in a 180 as he let the momentum of the punch carry them around. With his free hand he then placed it just enough of a height to have his open palm catch the momentum of her vertical punch that she had loaded as well in case she missed and spoke to her as they came to a stop from her momentum being halted.

"Guess you still have some extra water in your ears. Didn't I just say pay attention? Plus you're way too wide open if you expected that follow up to happen."

Sent from Topic'it App
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum