Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Song of the Forest [Sofia/Henrex] [Private]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyToday at 3:14 am by Henrex

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by THEFROST

» Kage the Flame Emperor [WIP]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by GiantBoi

» Kage the Flame Emperor [WIP]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by GiantBoi

» Giantboi's Claims
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by GiantBoi

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHarboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 I_voting_barHarboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHarboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 I_voting_barHarboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2720 registered users
The newest registered user is Vaelynn

Our users have posted a total of 131455 messages in 19949 subjects

Harboring a Burning Passion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: Harboring a Burning Passion   Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 11:34 am

Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 0i0taF7

LAW

Artist: Nujabes/Idst - Song: BattleCry - Word Count: N/A

Law took his own meal off of the grill at this point, still in a state most people would call "barely cooked". It couldn't be helped, that was just how he liked it. Plus, the longer you cooked it, the less nutritious it was. He listened to Ulv as she explained the situation more thoroughly, and considered what she said. If they didn't need help with building then he didn't really have much to offer. Sure, he could probably learn anything necessary to train others in the basics of a craft in about half a day, but that wasn't really his style. He wasn't someone who enjoyed interacting with most people, and he could already see that he would become annoyed rather quickly if he were to take on that job. So, with that in mind, he would respond.

"Well, tutoring isn't really my style. If anything else comes up I can maybe help out though. Depending on what it is."

It would be incorrect to say that he felt bad about not being able to help out, but he did recognize that she'd been helpful to him, and so if possible he would repay the favor. As long as it wasn't something he would thoroughly dislike. He began to eat more quickly now, getting more into the meal. Ever since that pesky inner hollow had awakened he seemed to be even more ravenous than he usually was. That was to be expected, he supposed.

"Now that I think about it, there are plenty of skilled tradesmen in Karakura City, maybe you could try that out. I might be able to swing something. K world sounds like a bad idea though."

With that he would continue eating, and await her response. While he did so he thought over exactly who he knew that could help out. He could probably ask Urahara as well, he was better connected for sure.

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: Harboring a Burning Passion   Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:50 am

The Burning Heart

More meat was added onto the grill with the added condiments and Ulv finished off what was there. She had eaten an entire shark in one sitting once, so it was good to be fed. Still, there was work to be done about the place, and the place had plenty of food for her to consume elsewhere, so Ulv left Law with the meat and stood up from the booth.
"Mmm, Karakura would also be something to look into. K-World pretty dangerous to send people to with how Kin runs the place" Ulv commented, before putting a hand on Law's shoulder and looking at him directly, to show that this was quite the serious situation and not simply an idle conversation.

"Got a lot to look into. Thanks for the day out. If you need any help with the Hollow you got, hit me up. I'm pretty well versed with that sort of thing these days. If you need physical help or metaphysical help, I can provide either of them" she nodded to him, and waited long enough for him to say anything else that he wanted to say before she would head out to her town.

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
Back to top Go down
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: Harboring a Burning Passion   Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:02 am

Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 0i0taF7

LAW

Artist: Nujabes/Idst - Song: BattleCry - Word Count: N/A

He noticed Ulv stand, but continued to eat. When he felt her hand on his shoulder, however, he paused momentarily and looked towards her. As she began to speak he noticed that she was actually pretty intense. More so than he'd seen her so far, which piqued his interest. He frowned when she mentioned his inner hollow, as it was something he didn't prefer to talk much about. He wasn't too keen on them, and to now have to deal with one all the time was frustrating. He could tell that she was only trying to be helpful though, so her words did not anger him.

"No problem, and thanks, but for now I think I can handle it. If I do need anything I'll find you. Good luck with the rebuilding."

"You can't handle it."

"Shut up, I'll fucking kill you."

The internal dialogue with his hollow was always interesting. They didn't see eye to eye, but this was something Law wanted to take care of himself. He had no interest in making friends with the hollow that had invaded his body, especially considering where it had come from. He would either subjugate it completely, or find a way to get rid of it once and for all. In his eyes there was no middle ground. As Ulv left he would call out to her one final time.

"See ya around."

Coding in Template By:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: Harboring a Burning Passion   Harboring a Burning Passion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harboring a Burning Passion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia-
Jump to: