Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava]

Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Ava

Maybe climbing a mountain just to get to a religious dwelling wasn't the best idea...

After being able to clear her head with whatever Ulv had struck into her mind, Ava had time, time to think of how much of a depressive ass she had been the past months, and how much she had to make up to the Naku clan. She was plenty guilty for giving up what would have been a good thing for her, but she let her fear of negative repercussions possess her actions.

And thus, she decided, that though she wished to go back and apologize, she didn't think she even could. She didn't think they'd even listen to her, and even if.. Who said she wouldn't revert back to that state, that this heightened state of mood wouldn't end? Thus, she decided to exercise in forming connections, no matter how stressful it was.

And her first move was to climb a mountain. Well, it was what was at the top of the mountain she wanted; She had contemplated religion for quite some time, but never had the energy or thought to really go on it. Now it was something she'd push herself to accomplish, to become a better person.

Problem is, mountains were big. And the equipment, while she could afford it just fine with the surplus of funds she had accumulated from her rather.. Illegal endeavors, it didn't stop it from being fucking heavy. She was four hours into the trip and already had to stop several times, slews of complaints aimed at nobody and intended for no soul. Simply venting; backpacking was annoying, boring, and long, and this was her first time.

Soon she'd be halfway up, feeling a bit dizzy, but looking upon the beauty of Japan. Though it wasn't night, where she would think this would be the worst and coldest time, but also the prettiest time to view the landscape below her, it was still amazing. Did she ever come up this high, ever in her life? Not to her recollection. She dwelled there for a bit, mind off task, being able to smile for the first time in quite a while as she rested.. Til she quickly remembered why the hell she was up here, scooped up the bag, and got back to dragging herself against the weight of gravity.

Going and going and going... Walking on a mountain was boring as fuck.. Foot hit a rock, close calls of near falling down... Sun was starting to set, which also was rather pretty. She was exhausted from all the walking, til she finally reached her destination at the summit, not being able to help but... Stare. Stare at the temple before her.

"Uhhh..." She let out a mid-level verbalization of her amazement, brain-dead tiredness, and confusion, "..Hello?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty Re: Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava]

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:19 pm

The Statue?

Statue Man!

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] 6EdIfMt

There were people milling about the temple, most of them dressed identically and with shaved heads. When Ava arrived, she was greeted by one of the monks, and led into a small chamber, with a statue of a man. There, the door was closed and she was left to her own devices. The statue had an imposing figure, but it didn't seem to be doing much. Just incense lit beneath it and a very low lightning coming from those incense. Perhaps it was something to pray to, or something to just talk to. Whatever the reason for the statue's existence, it would certainly require some input on Ava's part before anything was done....

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty Re: Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava]

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:28 pm
Ava was happy to finally see people, but also slightly bothered because, well, people. She instinctively felt wary of strangers. Regardless, she decided to be nice and do the song and dance of introductions and familiarizing, despite being tired and sweaty from walking up an entire mountain into a cold as shit place. She looked around dizzily at the innards of the temple as she was lead in, the sight of which made her feel it was bigger inside than out. She found it weird people up here had bald heads and dressed kinda funny. God, would she have to do that?

She clutched her head as she was rather deep in thought. She didn’t want to have to shave, fuck no.. But she wanted to try something new, she lugged her depressed ass all the way up here just for that. She had to do this.. Do this... If she didn’t, Ulv could push her away, too. She couldn’t bare that thought..

The sound of a door shutting resonated behind her. She turned, and realized that she probably zoned out through that entire walk. She had no idea what the monk said to her. Shit.

Double shit.

She turned back, seeing a massive figure in the faint candle light. Incense smell wafted the room,as if to tell her to relax in the wake of this massive figure. Though intimidated, she walked closer and squinted to get a better look, which equally skipped her heart. It looked like a statue of the brawniest person she had ever laid eyes upon, aside from those gross lab-created monstrosities. She went on her butt, sighing,

“What am I supposed to do, pray..? Admit my sins..? I guess that’s stuff you do to religion statues...”

She clasped her hands together, knowing full well how silly it felt, but went through with it anyway;
“Uh, statue.. I, didn’t really catch your name, I did some pretty shitty things, I mean, I let my friend die, I made a living out of assassination, so I killed a bunch of people..” She groaned, covering her face, taking caution not to disturb the bandage over her busted nose, “Can’t even do this confession stuff right, fuck..” Her voice was laced with insecurity and anger.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:44 pm

The Statue?

Statue Man!

"And you seek, forgiveness? Or betterment? Everyone lives off their skills, and it is not your fault, if one man wants another dead. As much fault as it is the Lumberjack, that one man wants a chair of wood" The statue asked. It had not moved an inch, nor had it made any noise you'd expect moving to make, so many it was ventriloquism, a helpful medium to allow people to properly confess their sins to a statue, that would not judge them or do them wrong for their admittance. Whoever they got to do the voice was certainly a very good voice for the shape of the man. It was a powerful voice, a voice that sounded like it could crack boulders and split rivers with just a shout.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:21 am

Ava

Ava's eyes grew as she heard a mountain-shattering voice come from the already pretty intimidating statue. Actually, did she really hear a voice from it? Did she? She stared at it, her brown eyes locked onto it. She saw no movement or pose change, but she knew she heard a voice. But she interpreted this differently than what a flabbergasted protagonist at the beginning of some fantasy novel, rubbing her face and groaning,

"..God, am I high or something..?"
She muttered to herself. That was probably the only thing that currently made sense to her mind, at least on the immediate. She somewhat believed she was high, or the mountain was getting to her. Oh well, if being on trips told her anything (literally and figuratively), it was best to just ride it out rather than crumble and try to fight it.

"I mean... Betterment's more of what I want. I don't think im in any fuckin' place to ask for forgiveness." She rubbed her chin, sighing, "So uh... Statue Man," She squinted, " Uhm, got a name? Cuz I don't think any statue in a temple would want to be called a shitty name like 'Statue Man'."

A light breeze of laughter left her lips, but it was gone as soon as it had arrived.

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:46 am

The Crying Deity

Futsunushi!

There was silence for a few seconds, as if something or someone was debating things. And then, the statue stepped down from the plinth and looked at Ava. his footsteps were not soft, but rather a clunk, as if he was truly made of stone. His eyes stared down at Ava, and then a smile came across his face.
"You have climbed all this way to seek betterment for yourself, and so I shall give you what you require. I shall teach you my ancient art of the Sword, so that you may have the skill to never let a friend die again"

Crossing his arms, he let out a deep laugh and then keeled down to look more equally at Ava.
"My name, is Futsunushi. I am the creator of Shinmeiryuu, a style that I shall now pass to you, if you wish it. Possessing this style will lead you to enter a new world of warriors grand. They shall be your family, and your shall be theirs. If you wish for something else, I can guide you in another direction, but there is peace to be found in the mastery of the sword, and I would grant you that peace"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:01 pm

Ava

No amount of drugs could ever prepare her for what was next to occur. Sure, talking statue, she was either going nuts from the climb or took something and completely forgot, or this was actually happening. No way of telling, if anything, the silence that followed her reply was about to convince her it was all in her nutty head. If anything, she was going to get up again and ask what the hell she was supposed to do in here.

Then, she saw the most mind-boggling thing; the fucking statue was moving. Slapping a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from screaming, obviously anyone would be freaked the fuck out if something perceived to be an inanimate object was suddenly stepping down from it's pedestal, especially if it was a literal fucking mountain man. If anything, she was now afraid this was some crazy god coming to kill her or some shit, but she was too tired and freaked out to really shuffle to her feet. She was beginning to go for a weapon in her bag, til she heard the absolute giant of a man speak. Her gaze whipped back to look at him, and even though the candle light was dim, she could see a kind smile on his face.

The sight got her to calm down a bit, but her brain was screaming the primal instinct of fearing things larger than her, and man did this shoot off alarm bells in her mind. His talking didn't make the terror she sucked in any better, even if he spoke nothing threatening.

"U-uhm.. Okay..." Her voice was a low whimper, her arms wrapped around her body as she was trying to tame the overly shakenness it was suffering. She jumped a bit when he went down to her eye level, but tried to maintain eye contact no matter how much this scenario freaked her out. His strong voice close up was probably worse on her nerves, but she did listen to everything he spoke.

"..I-If it means I won't be weak.. A-and..."
She swallowed a bit, "Alone... That sounds great.. I-I'll go with it."

She shakily outstretched a hand, some little voice in her mind squealing that even if he was being nice he'd crush the damn thing, "I-I'm... Ava... I... Um... Nice to meet you hows the weather n'..stuff..." She was horribly fumbling over greetings, the shock and fatigue was definitely getting to her, as she kept her hand stretched as to ask for a handshake.

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:44 am

The Crying Deity

FUTSUNUSHI!

The big man looked at Ava as she spoke, and then it seemed something had made him feel...different, as his facial expression changed.

"Ahh, you misunderstand youngling. I can not help you being weak, if you are weak I can do nothing but watch. A Weak person who calls themselves Weak must learn to become strong by their own merits before anything I teach them can come to fruition. A man who admits he is weak is a man who believes he is weak, and such belief must be shown to be false before he can take even a single step upon the path. I can only help with you being alone"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Ava

Ava, though still freaked out by the actual mountain man, seemed to lose some edge when his smile vanished. She swallowed gently, brown eyes soon sweeping the ground as the man spoke of her misunderstanding. A stubborn portion of her wanted to talk back, but she herself knew that he wasn't lying. She wanted a fast pass to greatness, but that couldn't just be tossed to her. She gently sighed as he finished speaking, making clear he could only truly help with her being alone.

"..Okay, I was mistaken." The girl mumbled softly, her head dipped, "..Well, anything's better than nothing.. I wanted to do something new for a reason.." She rested a hand on her face, "So... How's this gonna work?"

Coding By Lillian <3

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:13 am

The Crying Deity

FUTSUNUSHI!

The man listened to Ava, and then returned to his step. This woman was quite the mess, and it wasn't him that could help her take the first step. Many came praying for many things, and he acknowledged a few, but what she wanted could not come from someone else. Great as a Yu-Shan cultivator was, he got there through the aid of many friends and allies and rivals. But ultimately, the start was down to him and him alone, for if he did not start, then no ally could help, no Rival could develop him, no friend could support him.

"It is going to work by you accepting who you are. If you are a woman who believes herself strong, or believes herself weak. Introspection is required, and it will not come quickly if it comes at all. But come see me when you are done"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum