Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEither This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 I_voting_barEither This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEither This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 I_voting_barEither This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130238 messages in 19810 subjects

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry Charmander
Angry Charmander

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava]   Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Ava

Ava's head tipped down as she listened to the man's words, of requiring introspection, which only made the woman's fists tighten. She had visible frustration, though kept it mostly under wraps, that she couldn't be given some answer immediately. She felt weak, but she didn't want to be weak. No the fuck way, she was strong.. But.. She drove everyone away.. So didn't that mean she was weak? But she had skills, she just couldn't apply them in that kind of fight!

The green haired lass looked like she was going to mentally implode, but forced it out as a sigh, well, some tiny percentage of her upset, turning away from the man. She hoped for some instant gratification, but it didn't seem he could give this. Could anyone even give something like that? She even kind of contemplated if her desires for everything to be fixed in a finger snap, to be a normal person with loved ones, was even realistic.

"..Yeah, okay. I guess i'll do that introspecting thing. I'll come back when I have something figured out."

Her light steps were already towards the door, thoughts hot in her head and a weight in her heart and stomach, "..See ya."

She shut the door behind her, sliding down, and groaning. Her face was covered as she muttered complications to herself, hands balled into small fists.

Coding By Lillian <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Either This Is Altitude Sickness, Or I'm Having Fun [Ava]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia-
Jump to: